Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tattoo Me

"Woman gets more than just a tattoo"

9
2 Comments 2
1.8k Views 1.8k
478 words 478 words

Author's Notes

"Woman decides to get a tattoo and more from a tattooist. Second ever short story."

She bit her lip as the needle bit down, thinking back on the last hour or so.

She had eventually decided on a moebius strip, and the proprietor had to look that up before smiling and giving the thumbs up. He was cute - shy but confident in his craft, clean-shaven with a striking oak leaf on his left temple. They had made small talk whilst looking up tattoo ideas and she had found out that he was fresh out of a training course, that his mum had passed and left him a bit of cash which he’d used to start this small shop. She had taken a liking to him straight away, vulnerability and shyness were always a big turn-on for her.

“Where would you like it?” he’d said, and that had made her pause. She’d turned around and lifted her long dress and pointed at the base of her back, just above her buttocks. He had stepped up, close to her, and placed his hand right there. A jolt had shot up her spine, and something had loosened in her brain, like some over-strained mental muscle, and she had reached round and pressed his hand close. She had heard him swallow loudly.

“If it’s OK with you, you could take it off.” This was after fruitlessly using half a roll of masking tape on the sheer fabric. She lets the dress slip off. It puddles around her on the tiled floor and the man tries not to stare at her exposed breasts. She smiles coyly and steps closer.

“Er, could you just, er, lie down over there.” He gestures at the type of chair a masseuse uses, her face through the hole.

She can feel him trembling as the needle pricks the skin over and over.

“Almost... done now.”

Her skin had a light sheen of sweat from holding in the pain. His other hand, resting on her buttocks, starts to slide down and around, gently tracing under her butt cheek, lingering there, and then continuing down the side of her leg. It keeps going, back up the other leg and butt cheek, very lightly following her contours.

She starts to breathe faster, blood pumping and feeling the wetness and moans very lightly.

A small click as the needle is laid down.

And his hands are there, outside and working into her centre, fondling her clitoris and she is opening her legs, inviting him further.

A growing rush of heat, heavier breathing, and he stops! She grunts in frustration and almost turns around until suddenly he is in her, and out again, pistoning in a beautiful rhythm that resets and nurtures her warmth.

Their orgasms surge together.

Later, in the mirror, she spies that the moebius strip is missing a small section and smiles at him.

“I would have come back anyway.”

Published 
Written by Yime
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments