Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teaching Students How To Satisfy A Woman

"A sexy tutor teaches more than her own subject to a class and gets a bit carried away"

7
6 Comments 6
4.0k Views 4.0k
820 words 820 words

Author's Notes

"My first attempt at a story. I've written from a woman's perspective that I'm told is difficult. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Hopefully ladies reading this can let me know how realistic it is!"

My first job after lunch is one of the catch-up sex lessons all academic staff have to give the graduate students. They are not as exciting as they sound and rarely give the 'coach' much satisfaction.

I've already got the room ready; there is a dildo on a table and a beanbag on the stage.

A dozen twenty-year-old boys file in and sit down while I undress in a very relaxed unhurried way. The last of the students closes the door, sits down and I stand in front of them naked and start the class. They are quiet, no doubt amazed at the gorgeous curves of Dr Janet White, most of the time their tutor in English Literature.

"OK, this is a class in penetration," I say.

I sit on the beanbag and face the class. I'll need a volunteer, Tom, a guy I've 'noticed' before, is sneaking a look below the desk. He just volunteered and I call to him.

"What are you looking at, Tom? Can you help out up here?"

He sheepishly hides away a book I glimpse is called 'The Politics of the Reformation'. What is it with young men and Tudor England? They can't keep their minds off it, not even for a few minutes.

He comes up to the front, a bit embarrassed, as I settle down comfortably on the beanbag and spread my legs.

"Ok, Tom, you've done your homework, you are about to fuck me, what first?" I ask.

"I need you wet?" he replies, good, he is making some sort of progress.

I take his hand and put it between my legs.

I move my hand leaving his in place and start to talk him through fingering me. "Gentle strokes, that's good, feel your way around, very gentle there, for now, your partner's clit needs a bit of time."

Of course, I was wet anyway; but it is a class.

"Let your fingers slide into me now," I say to him and to the class. "The rest of you pay attention."

I continue to give him guidance.

"That's nice, two fingers, slide them in and out, imagine your cock in me."

"Ok Tom, feel deeper, there's a rough 'g-spot' in there. Yes, well done, good, just there, hmmm..."

I let him carry on for a while before slowly pulling his fingers out. It's time for him to have the dildo, a realistic soft plastic cock.

I pass it to him and say, "OK. Tom, pretend this is yours, now what?"

DommeRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DommeRose

He's rough and goes straight at me and I have to stop him. His classmates giggle a little at his awkwardness. I have to tell them to be quiet and concentrate.

I talk to Tom calmly to reassure him, "Slowly, let's tease us both, stroke me."

He gets it. He rubs the tip of the dildo up and down my pussy lips.

"Enter me now!" I say, abruptly.

He slides the dildo into me in front of the class.

I doubt all the students can see so I call to them, "You at the back, come round and stand by the front so you can see."

There are now a dozen young men looking at my gorgeous body and watching a realistic penis entering me. I carry on instructing Tom.

"OK, Tom, speed up a bit. Change the angle of penetration, deeper now," I say, a bit more urgently now.

I'm starting to get a bit carried away; it feels nice, very nice. Instinctively I spread my legs wider and push my pussy out. This is suddenly out of control. I'm having a screaming orgasm in front of a class of young men.

I'm almost shouting out, "Fuck, fuck, go, go, a..."

By now my head is flung back, my arms on the floor behind me. I drive my pussy onto the dildo as hard as Tom slides it into me. I can't stop moaning and screaming. It finally passes and I start to compose myself. I take Tom's hand off the dildo and slide it out with a few final tremors.

"Sit down, Tom," I say trying to sound calm.

That was very unprofessional. Then I notice I've over-run and John, a very attractive physics lecturer, has entered the room with a group of young women. I dismiss my class and start dressing.

John takes the dildo. "I'll need that," he says.

I notice one of the girls from his class ineffectually hiding a book. There is a picture of Henry VIII on the cover of course.

I'm thinking that she'll be his 'volunteer' for the dildo. I wonder how far he goes in his classes? Will she be stroking or sucking him too? Lucky her, wish I could watch.

As I pass John he whispers, "we should do a joint class."

Now there's a thought. Being fucked by John in front of a class. There's a story in that.

Published 
Written by Ishmael
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments