Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Temptation-2

"On the way to Marti's apartment, Vera shares her desire to be a naughty girl."

21
14 Comments 14
4.0k Views 4.0k
986 words 986 words

As they rode in the back seat of the taxi, Marti could see the look of desire on Vera’s face. She knew that her stories about having sex with Andy had excited her friend. Leaning toward Vera, Marti ran her hand up the inside of her friend’s thigh until touching the large wet spot on her panties. Rather than rejecting the touch, Vera actually opened her legs slightly.

Marti put her mouth beside Vera’s ear and whispered, “You are going to faint when he fills your pussy with that monster cock.”

Vera closed her eyes and shivered.

“You’ll beg him to cum in your mouth.”

“Oh, my god,” Vera moaned.

Pushing her finger harder into Vera’s wetness, Marti whispered, “He’ll probably want to fuck those big tits of yours. You’d like that, wouldn’t you?”

Feeling her friend spread her legs a bit wider, Marti murmured, “You’ll just barely be able to get the head of his big cock in your mouth, but you’ll want it. He’ll press your face into a pillow and have that pretty ass of yours up in the air. I’ll watch while he fills you with that big dick.”

Putting her hand over her mouth to try to hide her sighs, Vera confessed, “I haven’t had sex for at least two months.”

“You’ll make up your lost time tonight,” Marti told her. Pushing Vera’s soaked underwear aside, Marti pressed a finger into her friend’s wet pussy.

“Oh fuck,” Vera moaned.

Marti pulled her finger out and put it into her mouth. “You taste so fucking good,” she whispered with a smile. “Andy will eat your pussy until you cum all over his face.” Putting her finger back in the hot, wet hole, Marti began to move her finger in and out. “While he’s eating this sweet pussy, I’ll ride your face. Would you like that?”

“I’ve never,” Vera stuttered. “I’ve never gone down on a woman.”

“You will tonight,” Marti assured her. “And when he’s fucking your perfect ass, I’ll have my tongue on your clit.”

“Oh,” Vera groaned. “I’ve never had a cock in my ass, Marti. Maybe he’s too big for me.”

“Don’t worry, sweetie,” Marti assured her. “If Andy wants ass, I’ll give him mine, and you can watch. That big cock of his always makes me cum so hard I feel like I’m gonna pass out.”

“I want to be fucked,” Vera said with some sternness in her voice. “I don’t want someone to make love to me. I want to be taken by a man who wants to fuck for the pure pleasure of it.”

“Then Andy’s your man,” Marti told her with a chuckle. “Do you like to have your ass slapped while you’re having sex?”

JimenaDussan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JimenaDussan

“I don’t know. It’s never happened to me,” Vera confessed. “I’ve seen it in sex videos and watching excited me, but I don’t know if I’ll like it.”

“Oh, you’ll like it alright,” Marti replied as she continued to finger her friend.

Taking out her cellphone, Marti grinned at Vera as she dialed. Holding the phone to her ear, she spoke, “Hi Andy. Are we still on for tonight?”

Pausing as she listened, Marti smiled brightly. “Good. I have a little surprise for you tonight.”

Again she paused and brushed her fingers across Vera’s hard nipples. “No not that,” she laughed. “Tonight I’m serving you another woman.”

Marti listened to Andy before telling him, “She’s beautiful, she has killer tits, a perfect ass and she told me that she is dying to get fucked. You won’t need to treat her gently or play kissy face. She wants it hot and hard.”

Listening to him again, Marti laughed, “Yes, just like me. Fuck me hard and leave me breathless.”

“It all sounds so naughty,” Vera whispered as Marti closed the call.

“It is, Vera,” Marti answered as she put her hand back under her friend’s skirt. “That’s what friends like Andy are for. You can do the wildest, kinky things you can dream up, completely enjoy it and no one will ever know. You can scream, moan and talk as dirty as you want, and it will always be a secret.”

“I’ve wanted to be naughty for so long,” Vera moaned as she spread her legs wider. “I watch videos in my bedroom and play with my vibrator. I always wish it was me getting fucked.” Vera closed her eyes enjoying the feeling between her legs. She looked at Marti and added. “I like using the word fuck. I hope I’ll get to say it a lot tonight.”

“You can say anything you want, sweetie,” Marti assured her friend. “Tonight is the night for you to spread your wings.”

“Here ya go, ladies,” the driver said over his shoulder. “That’ll be eight bucks.”

Vera opened the door and slid out of the seat.

Marti handed the driver a ten dollar bill saying, “Keep the change.”

“I’m gonna havta put down the windows and air my cab out. The whole thing smells like sex.”

Marti leaned over the seat saying, “And maybe you’d like to jerk off too. That bulge in your pants looks like it hurts.”

When Marti stood on the sidewalk beside Vera, the cabbie rolled down his window. “That’s not a bad idea,” he told Marti. “You ladies have a good night. The guy that gets to entertain you two is a lucky man.”

As the cab drove away, Marti turned to Vera and smiled. “Let’s get inside and get you ready for your coming out party.” She grinned at Vera and added, “With the emphasis on the word… cum.”

 

 

 

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments