Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Blonde Viper

35
26 Comments 26
3.6k Views 3.6k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Competition Entry: Notorious

The first time I met Lacey, she was in an orange jumpsuit with tears streaming down her face. Now we’re in a small windowless room waiting to hear the verdict. If the media had it their way she’d be locked away for life. They didn’t know her as I do.

“How long do you think it will take,” Lacey asks pacing around the long conference table until she’s behind me.

“It could be a while. Longer the better.”

Lacey rubs my shoulders through my jacket. “How should we pass the time?” She asks, her thumbs digging deep into my muscles.

I spin my chair around to see her doing that thing where she smiles with only half her mouth. She raises her eyebrows and then slowly moves her hand to the top button on her blouse. She unhooks it. Then, she unhooks another, revealing a black lacey bra.

“How can sex be on your mind, right now?”

Lacey’s head sinks. “I just need to think about something, anything other than those twelve jurors. Please, Jim. What if they find me guilty? This could be the last time we’ll ever be together.”

“I won’t let that happen. I'm ready to fight this on appeal if I need to.”

“I know you are,” Lacey answers and continues unlatching her buttons. “You’re my hero. You’re the only one who believes I’m innocent.”

She reaches down to undo my belt, unbuttoned my pants and unzipped my fly. “I need this, Jim,” she whispers. “Take me away from here.”

Lacey climbs on top of me and grinds her hips against my thickening cock. Nancy Grace calls her the blonde viper. CNN calls her the PTA Murderer. I call her the unluckiest woman to ever live. Sure, it looks bad to have two husbands die of arsenic poising, but wrongful convictions are built on unlikely coincidences.

“If they find me innocent, I want us to be together,” Lacey moans, easing her body down onto me, my cock pushing deep inside of her. Her hands cradle my face against her breasts. “Tell me you want that, too. I need to feel like I’m worthy of being loved.”

“Lacey, I’ve never wanted to be with someone like I want to be with you.” My god, her tight lips are incredible around my shaft. It’s like I could feel her sucking me up into her, the way she moves around and around, up and down.

She stops and pulls my head away from her chest. Our eyes lock onto one another. “Do you mean it? Do you really mean it?”

I take a deep breath and answer, “Damn right, I do.”

Lacey falls into me, pressing her mouth to mine. She grinds harder as our tongues meet. I give us a 50/50 chance of getting a favorable verdict.

“I want this to be different,” Lacey whimpers, her nails digging into my scalp. “I don’t want us to be like what I had with Harold and Ben.”

EmiilieEvans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmiilieEvans

“I couldn’t agree with you more,” I respond between heavy breaths. “With Jenny, it was all lies and deceit.” My wife left me two weeks into the trial. “She cheated on me. I cheated on her. I don’t know if it was ever real.”

“You deluded yourself,” Lacey finishes my thought.

“Yes!” I answer pushing my whole body up into her.

“Yes!” She moans pushing her whole body down into me.

Grinding faster now, the chair squeaks and bangs against the conference table. “Let’s do it. Let’s really do it! I want you to give it to me. Cum inside me. If I am going to go to prison for the rest of my life, maybe it will all be worth it if have your child-”

I stop abruptly and held Lacey’s face, “Don’t think like that. You aren’t going to prison.”

“But-”

“It isn’t going to happen!”

Lacey falls over onto me and cries into my neck, “It doesn’t matter. My kids with Harold think I killed their father. So do my kid’s with Ben. It doesn’t matter if I’m found guilty or not. I have no reason to live.”

I run my hand through Lacey’s hair and pull her head off my shoulder. “Look at me.”

She sniffles.

“You can’t think like that. There’s always a reason to live.”

“Then give me one, Jim. Give me a reason to live.”

I feel Lacey’s pussy tighten around my cock. “Give it to me. Give me a reason,” she encourages, as she grinds her hips again. “That’s it. I want it. I fucking want it. Give me a reason. Give me a reason to live.” She keeps repeating these words over and over, my cock throbbing inside of her. “Give it to me, Jim. Please, give me a reason. Fill me up. I need it. It’s the only way I can go on.”

I want to fight back almost as hard as I want to let go. I can’t control it anymore. She has me. I’m trapped. I’m more deeply in love than I could have ever imagined. “I love you,” she whispers in my ear like she can read my fucking thoughts, and I explode inside of her. I grip the chair and I groan. She holds her body completely still but her pussy contracts in waves up and down my shaft, pulling on me, taking all of my juices into her body.

I can’t catch my breath. I feel dizzy. I feel out of control when she leans closer to my ear and says, “I want things to be different for us. I want it to be real.”

I try to answer but my words are lost.

Petting my sweaty hair off my brow, she looks me in the eyes and speaks. “I’m guilty.” Then, she presses her lips to my forehead before adding, “I killed them both and I’d do it again.”

My jaw drops. Lacey grabs my face to kiss me. My only response is to kiss her back.

 

 

Published 
Written by NaughtyLG
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments