Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Chair

"Adding Spark to a Relationship"

23
17 Comments 17
5.1k Views 5.1k
967 words 967 words

Jason and Paige had been married for five years and while their sex life was still good, it was lacking spark. Jason seemed content but Paige wanted some more spark in their sex life. Since Jason did not seem to want to take the initiative to spice things up Paige knew it would be up to her so she turned to the internet and the many thousands of porn sites until she found the right spice to charge their sex life.

**********

As Jason was ready to leave work he got a text from Paige that read, ‘Time to rock your cock and my pussy.’ Jason just shook his head and smiled, wondering what in the hell Paige was up to now. ‘It is only Wednesday and not even a sex day,’ he thought to himself as he exited the large office building and headed for the parking garage to get to his car. Getting ready to get in the car Jason felt his cell phone vibrating in his pocket. He pulled it out to check to see if it was Paige wanting him to stop at the store. It was from his wife – not something to get at the store but of her conducting a naked sexy pose by one of the kitchen chairs and the words ‘Hurry home.’

When he arrived home he was greeted at the door by his naked wife who immediately started to pull his clothes off as soon as the door was closed and locked.

“What have you been drinking babe to get you so fucking horny?” Jason asked as he kicked off his shoes, helping her get the rest of his clothes off.

“I haven’t had anything to drink,” Paige told him. “I just wanted your body…and before you say anything, I know this is not one of our sex nights but it is time for a change in our routine,” as she led him over to the chair.

Once he was seated on the kitchen chair, Paige picked up four silk ties and proceeded to tie his arms and legs to the chair.

“Ah…is this really…necessary? Jason asked, feeling a bit out of his comfort zone. “Let’s just forget this nonsense and got to bed and make love.”

“I do not want to make love…I want to FUCK!”

Kneeling down between his legs she took his semi-hard erection and gently stroked it, her tongue swiping across the slit, earning a moan from him

Taking the head in her mouth, her tongue flicking over the slit, immediately made his cock start to harden. All Jason could do at this point was moan loudly and dribble precum on Paige’s tongue. Paige continued her ministrations to just the mushroom head and underneath, sucking the head hard, then licking under the rim.

“Oh fuck,” Jason moaned at her mouth actions. He had never seen Paige so wild and uninhibited but he liked it…a lot. “Need to taste you. Untie me so we can go fuck.”

LynDavis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LynDavis

“In time,” Paige whispered as she looked at him with lust-filled eyes just before she swallowed his cock, from head to base, and then sensually drew her lips back up his shaft to the head while caressing his balls.

On her third sensual trip down his shaft, she moved to his balls, licking and nipping at each one, then taking them one at a time in her mouth, lapping at them and then sucking, caressing them with her tongue.

“I need to cum,” Jason told her, breathing heavily.

“No, you need to practice yoga deep breathing techniques,” she told him as she stood up and moved to the side table just out of his view. “Waiting will make it better.”

Coming back to stand in front of him, she ran her finger through her sex slit. Taking the pussy juice coated finger she brought it to her mouth, licking it off, and then sucking on her finger. Taking the vibrator she had in her hand Paige turned it on and ran it lightly over her nipples making them stand at attention. Going slowly down her body Paige inserted it into her pussy, slowly fucking herself. Just as she thought he would blow, Paige straddled his lap, rubbing her wet pussy across his cock while she took turns with the vibrator on their nipples, then behind her on his balls.

Turning it off, she dropped it to the floor and inserted the head of his cock inside her dripping pussy. Bracing herself on either side of his shoulders, Paige used the chair for support, slowly fucking just his head, clenching and unclenching her pussy muscles. Without warning, she dropped down on his cock until she was seated on his lap and his hard thick six inches of meat was embedded deep in her pussy.

Sitting there they began kissing as she pulled and pinched his nipples, her pussy squeezing his cock without any movement. After several minutes of hard, tongue fucking kisses Paige began to slowly move up and down, milking his cock. One hand dipped down between them, rubbing her clit. Soon she was riding him hard as their sexually charged bodies raced toward an orgasm. Jason reached his first as his balls tightened, his cock twitching inside her pussy until he yelled loudly as he delivered his load deep inside of her. Paige was not far behind, her juices mixing with his cum as her body began to twitch and move, all her nerve endings on fire as she threw back her head, screaming as her orgasm ripped through her body, unlike anything she had ever felt.

Once it was over, they kissed softly, getting their breathing back under control. Paige moved off Jason and untied him saying, “Shower time.”

 

Published 
Written by freespirit13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments