Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Dream

"Her apprehension turn to joy"

7
5 Comments 5
1.1k Views 1.1k
668 words 668 words

Author's Notes

"The power of the mind should not be underestimated"

"Was it too soon?" She thought as she was drying her hair after stepping out of the shower.

She dropped the towel and reviewed her reflection in the full-length mirror at the end of the bathroom. Her slim fit figure, with pert 34 B boobs, looked good. Her face was pretty, her hair shoulder-length and fluffy. Her eyes dropped lower to inspect her mound that she had carefully shaved that evening.

"After all, the date was made through the sex site, and he is handsome," she whispered to herself, as she justified her preparation.

"I will need a good night's sleep tonight if I am to be at my best," she thought. Then hearing the clock striking ten o'clock, she went to bed.

Just a light sheet was covering her naked body in the warm night. Before she fell asleep, she wondered if she was rushing into this affair. "His emails and texts had all been very respectful, caring, and never pushy. His photos are handsome and sexy," she recalled. But, the apprehension of their first physical meet lingered in her mind. Her eyes closed as she drifted away slowly and lightly.

All of a sudden, there he was at the foot of her bed. His broad shoulder so powerful. His handsome face seemed to glow, with delight, to be close to her. He came closer, leaned over her face, and gave her the sweetest and softest of kisses. Just tender lips on wanting lips. No tongues, no intrusions, so light a kiss as if their lips almost but did not touch.

His fingertips, perfectly manicured, brushed over her body. A touch not quite touching, yet she could feel the air move between her skin and his. He lingered over her nipple. His warmth radiated to her, and she willed her nipple to grow to feel him. She even arched her back to raise slightly to feel his tenderness.

The sensation of his hand as it moved down her body electrified her all over. She trembled slightly as his hand reached her mound.

Had she not shaved, his fingers would have brushed through her pubic hair. His fingers stayed above her skin again, almost but not quite touching, caring yet teasing, loving yet denying, and circled over her lower abs. She felt his hands on the inside of her thighs, light, tender, but still that fraction too far away. They moved outward, not pushing nor demanding but encouraging her to open her legs wide, and she complied.

Her wetness intensified as she felt his fingertips slide between her legs over her labia. Now she longed for his touch on her wet lips. His finger to part her folds and reach inside to touch her spot.

His breath swept over her body and her face as she felt his presence on top of her. Her desire grew to a new high, and her pussy opened for his entry. His arms took her with such a loving touch, and she felt as if she was floating. His body on her yet weightless. His entry was smooth, deep, and so exciting that she almost climaxed as he filled her.

His powerful strokes were slow, deep, and sensual. Her vagina was so wet it massaged his big penis along its length. Her body shook with delight as he quickened his pace, and her hips rose and fell with his rhythm. The duration was unusually long, for she had two orgasms before she felt him swell and throb inside her.

When he exploded, he sent her over the edge, and she climaxed as she never climaxed before. Her legs shook, her body trembled, and her mind found new meaning to coming as she did indeed cum to a new level of pure enjoyment.

GrandestCock
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GrandestCock

The thrill was so intense, she sat up with a jerk and opened her eyes, but he was gone. Feeling the pool of wetness on the sheets, she smiled as she realized that tomorrow was going to be a wonderful day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by alxb19
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments