Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Drive: Distracted

"A greedy girl gets what she wants."

28
24 Comments 24
5.8k Views 5.8k
949 words 949 words
We were driving to Banff, later than I wanted to, but I had a surprise waiting for her. As we head down the highway she out of nowhere reached over with one hand and undid my pants; inching them down a little before slipping inside them. I glanced over, "What are you doing?"

"Shh, it's for earlier,” she purred, and then I felt her slip inside me. I looked towards her as my breath caught and saw that greed fills her eyes as she played with my clit.

After she made me swerve a few times, I pulled over in an empty parking site. Even though I was mad at her for almost making me crash, I pushed my seat back so she would have lots of room.

She slipped her fingers out of me and we both unbuckled. I pushed my jeans down around my knees and then motioned for her to finish what she started.

My girl leaned over and my hand went right to the back of her head making her move a little faster. By this point, I was horny as hell and needed that whore mouth of hers. Lifting my hips to meet it as she dove in, I pushed her face into my puss as her tongue worked my clit. She tried to slip her fingers inside me but I pushed them away only wanting her mouth.

Gripping her hair I snapped, "You just wait."

It didn't take long before I came all over her lips. She sat up looking very happy with herself and I was trying very hard to hide that big stupid grin, I was still a little irritated so I told her to go through her stuff and find the toy then get out of the car and bend over the hood. She knew the one I wanted and wasted no time getting it.

She got out of the car and walked almost excitedly to the front of the car, looking at me silently asking if this is where I wanted her. I nodded and gave the gesture to slide her pants down a bit. My girl looked around nervously, but no one was there but us and she did what I wanted.

As I watched I looked at the bag of goodies and saw something new, she must have got it. I grinned, picked it up and brought it with me. When I got out of the car, she saw what I had and got even more excited. Seeing that excited look on her face it was hard to stay angry but I kept it up.

Walking to her with my pants hanging half down and hers around her ankles, I said, “You know what to do.”

Without hesitation, she turned around and slipped one end inside of my already wet puss then turned around quickly knowing what was coming.

AtheneaANDafrodi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AtheneaANDafrodi

She stood there, legs spread for me, and I listen to her whimper, needing it.

I let her sit there for a few seconds just enjoying the sight in front of me, before I move into her letting the toy slide between her already dripping lips coating the toy. Then I ran the surprise toy along beside it, coating it as well.

I lean over you and say, "Is this what my little whore wanted?”

Listening to her almost unable to plead for it because she was so damn needy, I slip the tip of the strap inside her. At the same time, I take the small anal plug that's coated in her juices and push the tip into her very tight rosebud, waiting to let her open for me.

She moaned and pushed back wanting more, but I didn't give her what she wanted, not just yet. She took it all like a good girl and I didn’t move. My hand wanders over her ass smacking it hard, and grabbing a handful.

Leaning forward, I began to say such vulgar dirty things to her, as she begged for more. I grabbed both her hips and started to work the toy in and out. Slow at first, and then I picked up the speed. This was not a nice and slow kind of fuck.

Her voice almost echoed in the mountains, making me drive into her harder and faster.

“More. God more, please don't stop, please,” is all I could hear amidst her moans and mine. She has no idea what she does to me. I feel my own body start to tense.

Her body trembled against my own and I knew she was close so I pushed harder, deeper. I wanted the forest around us to wake up with her screams of pleasure.

Faster. Harder. Deeper. I reached my hand around and pressed on her hard needy clit. "Cum for me like the good whore you are." and she did. She came on command, and she came so hard her body shuddered underneath me.

I came again just as she did, digging my fingertips into her hips as I lean forward into her. We stood there like that for a while trying to catch our breath. Then I slowly pulled out of her and touched the other toy but stopped.

“I want you to leave that in there till we get to the cabin. And no pants either. I want you playing with your cunt until we get there.”

She nodded and got back in the car. When I got inside I saw her, my girl, touching her sweet puss like I asked. I grinned and we made our way to the cabin.

This was my side of events. Check out her side, The Drive: Distracting, 

Published 
Written by AylaJ
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments