Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Job Interview: Rule #1

"A young woman at a job interview finds a rule she must obey at all times if she wants the position."

20
14 Comments 14
12.3k Views 12.3k
957 words 957 words

"Come in!" bellowed from behind the door, as it slowly opened to reveal a large open spaced office. Towards the back, a large oak desk stood. Behind of which sat a rather handsome middle-aged slightly darker skinned gentleman, in shirt and tie -- Mr Rodriguez, Jimmy for short.  "Ah!" Jimmy said, shuffling his papers on his desk. "You must be, Miss Fellows, here about the secretarial vacancy?" he enquired.

"Yes!" Gina said in response.

Gina Fellows was a younger lady, in her twenties, dressed business like in blue blouse that appeared stretched to the limit by her rather impressive bust, buttoned jacket and tight skirt. Jimmy indicated to take a seat opposite him, she closed the door and sat down. A large comfortable black leather sofa clung to one wall at her side. Well used for those late nights at the office, at first glance.

Jimmy glanced over the resume, seemingly impressed with what he saw -- not only the sheet in his hands, but seemingly her appearance.

"You're very qualified for the job, Miss Fellows, but you do understand it isn't just secretarial work I'm interested in if you work for me?" Jimmy said as he looked past the paper and upon this impressive younger woman before him.

"What do you mean?" Gina inquisitively asked.

"Stand up!" Jimmy stated.

Gina rose up, standing across from where he sat. His eyes widened as he stared across every inch of her body, almost as if he was scanning her with his eyes to make a 3D model.

"Okay, now turn around so I can see you from all angles!" he added in a more demanding tone. His chin rested upon his hand, while one finger clung across his tender lips as he stared upon her, almost studying her shapely form.

Gina turned on the spot, giving him a view of her full figured frame.

"Impressive. Now, take off your panties!" Jimmy said, his eyes narrowing with a deep hunger to them.

Gina looked confused, yet she desperately needed this job. She crouched down, raised her skirt up to reveal a pair of black cotton panties. She grabbed them and pulled them down. Jimmy got a flash of her shaven pussy, before her skirt lowered to cover her modesty. She picked up her panties from the floor, held them in her hand and waited.

"Give them to me!" Jimmy said, handing out his palm as Gina placed them in his possession. "Good girl!" he said, where he clutched a hold of the panties. They were slightly damp from her pussy, he raised them to his nose and gave them a good long sniff.  "Mmm!" he moaned as the odor of her musky scent filled his nostrils.

Gina could only watch this rather handsome, yet disturbed man, sniff her panties. She felt like running out of there, but a voice in her head kept whispering for her to remain.

"You smell nice!" Jimmy said to her in a husky tone.  "Now, remove your bra!" he added, still holding her panties in his hand as he sat and waited.

Gina unbuttoned her jacket, removed it and placed it over the back of her chair.

DayanneKampbell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DayanneKampbell

She then started to undo her blouse, one button at a time, going as slow as she could.

"Come on, come on. I don't have all day!" Jimmy told her, glancing upon his gold plated watch.

Gina hurried a little, before her blouse opened wide to reveal a matching black bra that clung to her heaving bosoms. Her cleavage overflowed out of the bra. Placing her blouse down upon the chair, she reached behind and unclipped her bra. It sprang forward with a giant leap of force, her large breasts almost pushing it off to break away from the undergarment that held them in so tight. The straps fell down her arms, she pulled each arm free while still clinging to the cups over her breasts. Then, she slowly pulled her bra free. Her breasts were magnificent. Large, maybe a D size cup from first view. Bouncy and soft, with large areolas and rock hard nipples that peaked upon each mound of flesh.

"Mmm, what a delicious pair of tits!" Jimmy said, licking his lips.  "Hand me your bra!" he demanded.

Gina handed the bra across the desk, as he took hold of it. Opening his drawer at his side, he placed both the bra and panties inside before closing again.

"Good girl. Now, you can have the job but there's one rule. You cannot wear underwear here my young lady, I won't allow it. If you have a problem with that then ...", Jimmy pointed across the room, "... there's the door, you can leave and never come back. But if you stay, then you obey my rules and you do everything I tell you. Do you agree to those terms!"

"Y-y-y-es!" Gina replied with a slight nervousness to her tone.

"Good girl. Now, get dressed and I'll show you to your desk where you'll be working!" Jimmy informed her.

Gina rushed to try and get dressed quickly, buttoning her blouse and placing her jacket back on to try and hide the fact that she was not wearing any underwear. Jimmy rose up, stepped around and escorted her to the door.

Gina followed thinking 'Maybe working for this guy could be more fun than I first imagined', as the two exited outside. This was indeed the first of Gina's opportunities within the firm, where she found herself at the mercy of her boss and obeyed his every command like the good girl she was.

Of course, all in the good nature of keeping a wonderful well paid job, as well as the extra perks that came with it.

Published 
Written by John_Doe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments