Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The On-Call Room

"The on-call room is not just for sleeping"

12
5 Comments 5
2.7k Views 2.7k
885 words 885 words

Dr. Gerard Kingston, Chief of Neurosurgery, strolled down the hall, chest puffed out, head held high like he was king of the world. Stopping at the nurse’s station where a lone nurse was putting in notes on the online charts, he leaned over and said softly but, “On-call room…now. I have a neuro problem I need to discuss with you,” and then he strutted off.

She finished the chart she was working on, closed out the program, and stood up, stretching. Going to the room where the other nurse was she stepped inside and said, “Taking a break. Page me if you need me,”

“Sure Grace,” she answered as she jotted down the patient’s vital signs in her small notebook.

Grace headed in the direction of the elevator but stopped in front of the on-call room; a place where doctors could try to catch some sleep when working long shifts. Seeing no one, she opened the door and stepped inside, shutting and locking it behind her.

“Took you long enough,” a voice said from the darkened room.

“It was not that long and your neuro problem was not serious,”

“Come feel my neuro problem and tell me if it is serious or not,”

She quickly stripped out of her clothes and made her way to the bed, crawling in beside him, reaching down to touch his cock. “I was right, it is not that serious but I bet I can make it a serious problem,” as she scooted down, wrapping her lips around it.

Grace grabbed his balls and gently squeezed as her tongue swirled around the head and down his cock. After a few minutes, she said, “I do believe it is getting to be a serious neuro problem,” as she moved down to lick and suck on his balls, rolling them one at a time on her tongue while stroking him.

“Turn around,” he ordered. “Not fair that you get to have all the fun,”

She maneuvered around until her pussy was over his face as she bent down and went back to work on his cock, the tip of her tongue flicking in and out of the slit, tasting his pre-cum. Grabbing Grace by the hips, Gerard ran his tongue up and down her sex slit, nipping at her lips. Spreading her lips, he shoved his tongue in as deep as he could while his thumb rubbed her clit.

Grace moved her way down his cock, her lips as tight as she could get them, her tongue flicking over and around. Slowly Gerard pushed three fingers deep inside as his tongue teased her clit, her juices dripping in his mouth.

monserat2024
Online Now!
Lush Cams
monserat2024

Raising her slightly, he said, “I need to bury my cock deep in you…NOW,”

Grace scrambled off and before he could move, she was straddling him, inching her pussy down on his cock.

“Oh fuck,” he moaned as her pussy massaged the head of his cock, slowly lowering herself down. “Ride me,”

She ignored him, continuing to slowly take him inside, her pussy milking him as he began to try to push his hips upward to get deeper. As she took in the last couple inches, she sat on his pelvis, reaching back to grab his balls, her pussy squeezing and releasing his cock. Then, without warning, Grace raised up to her knees, his cock barely inside, before she sat back down on his pelvis. She did this a couple of more times, slowly tormenting him.

“I think your neuro problem needs to be drained,” as she started to ride him hard and deep. Grace leaned forward kissing him

“Damn, I love your boobs and the way they sway as you fuck me; big enough to grab your nipples and do this,” as he grabbed her nipples, pinching hard, pulling and tweaking them.

Grace loved the way he filled her pussy before he came; so tight, so hard.

“On your knees,” he suddenly ordered.

They moved around on the small bed until he was behind her. Gerard coated two fingers in her juices and worked it into her ass as he shoved his cock in hard. Grace moved a hand under her, finding her clit, rubbing it hard as he pounded her pussy hard with his cock, his fingers moving in sync with his cock.

The room soon filled with the sound of heavy breathing and the smell of sex as they both neared the end. Burying her face in the pillow, Grace screamed as her orgasm exploded, her juices squirting out and down her legs, a flash of light behind her eyes, her body feeling hot. Gerard continued to drive himself hard and deep until he found his release, filling her with his cum.

They lay there for several minutes, and then Grace got out of bed and turned on the small nightstand light. She quickly got dressed, pulled her hair back into a ponytail, kissed him, and slipped out the on-call room.

“How was your break,” Ashley asked when Grace walked up to the nurse’s station.

“It was good,” she answered back as she went back her charting.

Ashley looked over at her and just smiled, knowing that later that night it would be her turn to help Dr. Gerard Kinston with a neuro problem.

Published 
Written by freespirit13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments