Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Roommate

"Discovering my roommate's secret, and my voyeuristic side"

16
2 Comments 2
1.1k Views 1.1k
447 words 447 words

Author's Notes

"Discovering new things about my roommate and myself."

My roommate is a guy named Stanley. I rent a room from him. He's a nice guy.

We're friends but we don't hang out. He's not my type, and playing with the roomie can be dicey. He's single and occasionally has a woman (or two) over. When that happens, I make myself scarce. I go out if I can, or I stay in my room.

One night, I was in my bed with my dog curled up at my feet. I heard the door to the apartment open. There were wrestling noises coming from the front hall. Sounded like there were two people. I heard a thud of a body against the closet door and the distinct sound of a belt buckle hitting the floor as the pants it was attached to fell to the owner's ankles. I know that sound very well.

“Oh, Stanley's got a hot date. They couldn't even make it to the bedroom,” I thought. 

I don't think of myself as a voyeur, but this was hot. I put down my iPad and listened in the dark. 

Muffled groans and slobbering noises came from the hallway. Stanley moaned. I thought to myself, “She’s taking him deep and he's loving it.” 

I heard the familiar pop, as his cock came out of her mouth. I smiled the smile of a hundred fond memories. Then I heard the deep voice.

“Stan, I didn't think I could take it all. You're thick, man.”

What??!! Who is blowing my roommate? I had to know, but I didn't want to blow my cover. Then I remembered that Stanley had a security camera in the foyer. He's a safety nut, but I think he's a bit of a voyeur too. 

I logged into the camera and looked. There they were. A big guy was on his knees in front of my pocket-sized roommate. He could have been a pro football linebacker. He had a nice beard and a big cockslurping grin.

Gotta admit, Stanley had a nice cock. I never thought about him in that way, but damnnnn. I was riveted as I watched linebacker man go back to work on that cock. Taking him deep while playing with my roommate’s balls. Pulling back. Plop. Licking the head, just enjoying it. Then back to slobbering. 

His deep voice rumbled, “Someone needs to cum.” 

As he stroked Stanley's cock, Stanley erupted all over his face and beard. The two men kissed and stumbled off to bed.

As I lay awake, idly playing with myself, I pondered the question, “What am I making them for breakfast, and how little clothing should I wear?”

Published 
Written by SplendidSpoon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments