Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Temptress of Tanner Street

"Elizabeth takes on the role of slut."

50
42 Comments 42
3.3k Views 3.3k
941 words 941 words
Competition Entry: Notorious

She knew she was being watched. It had been going on since she’d moved into the neighborhood. Eyes peering from between the blinds as she jogged down the street, towards the park. She could only imagine the words being muttered as she jogged past each house. Slut. Tramp. Whore. Lips pressed together in a tight smile she closed her eyes briefly and mentally brushed the imagined insults from her thoughts.  It never paid to be too young and too good looking.  The rumors that had spread like wildfire and within days she’d been branded the temptress of Tanner Street.

She’d moved into the small house on the corner a year ago.  Twenty-one and single had been a forgivable offense. Blonde and blue eyed with a tight ass and perky tits that bounced with every step, not so much, especially when she was out running in skin tight yoga pants and a sports bra. She had become the favorite topic of conversation very quickly among her neighbors.  The guys all lusted after her, some of them openly, drawing the ire of their wives directed, not so much at them, as at her. Making friends had been frustrating and she’d eventually just given up and simply accepted the role they had assigned her; a sexy siren bent on seduction.

-

“Morning, George!” She called out as she jogged past, well aware of where his eyes were focused; on her ass.  He could always be relied on to be out walking his German Shepard on Sunday mornings.

“Hi Elizabeth,” he managed after a brief pause, guilt and lust clinging almost palpably to his innocuous greeting.  He had a daughter her age.  Just as pretty, too.  She chuckled softly, wondering if he ever looked at Sophia the way he looked at her.  Wondering, as well, if he ever suspected that his daughter sometimes spent the night at her place worshipping her pussy, her moans of passion filling the bedroom.

“Good morning, Liz.”

“Hey, Dr. H!” She replied with a playful wink. 

Alan Harrison. Orthopedic medicine. She was pretty sure his wife only gave it up once a year on his birthday, and then, begrudgingly.  She could feel him undressing him with his eyes, imagining her bent over the dining room table as he banged her in the ass. She left a pair of sheer red panties on the counter before she’d left. She was pretty sure he’d jerked off on them several times since then.  

 “Nice day out.”

“Beautiful day, Tom.”

Tom Sanders.  Not too bright, nor imaginative, but good looking, with one of the nicest cocks she’d ever rode. His wife worked late on Tuesdays, so it wasn’t difficult to drop by once a week and have him pound her pussy. He loved to come on her tits and she got a thrill out of walking home afterward, wet with it under the tank top she wore, her nipples poking into the tight material, knowing that she was being watched with distaste.

RobbyShawz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RobbyShawz

“Alex. Hey.”

Alex Winters.  CPA. Slightly balding and a bit of a belly. She’d gone down on him a few times in his backyard, late at night while his wife was upstairs asleep. He always worried that the neighbors would hear her slurping greedily at his cock, his balls cupped in her hands as he slowly fed it down her throat.  She always swallowed. She prided herself on that. Afterwards she’d always kiss the tip and tell him how beautiful it was before sneaking out through the side gate, a belly full of his jism.

“Good to see you, Liz.”

“Good to be seen, Kyle.” She felt her pussy clenching in anticipation. They’d developed an understanding months ago and Kyle had adopted of leaving the back door unlocked for her while he took his Sunday stroll in the park. 

“Good to be seen,” she returned, slowly down slightly so that he couldn’t help but notice as she ran her tongue over her lips, wetting them as she glanced at his groin and the unmistakable bulge of an erection.  “See you later, maybe.”

Kyle’s house shared a gated fence with the park. Slowing her pace she slipped through it unseen, strolled through his backyard, and tried the rear entrance. As usual, it was unlocked. Once inside she casually pulled her sports bra off, leaving it hanging on the inside doorknob before kicking off her socks and running shoes. Her pants were hung on the knob of the bedroom door before pushing it open.

Lust made her heart pound against her ribs as she stood there, enjoying the view.  Kyle’s wife Sara lay naked and blindfolded on the bed, wrists and ankles bound to the four corners. Liz took a moment to drink in the sight, enjoying the way her large breasts rose and fell, obviously under the spell of arousal. She moved slowly, silently settling on the edge of the bed and pushing her red lace panties, the crotch wet and smelling of pussy, into Sara’s mouth, silent laughter bubbling up as the bound woman let out a startled gasp. 

“Kyle said I could have you all to myself today, Sara,” she teased, leaning over and taking the older woman’s nipple into her mouth and sucking sensuously as she cupped her pussy and slide her finger into her dripping wet pussy.  “Maybe, if you’re good, I’ll let you watch him fuck me. Would you like that?”

Sara moaned wordlessly as Elizabeth slipped between her shaking thighs and began teasing her swollen clit with her tongue.

 

Published 
Written by AliceDee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments