Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Video Chat

"Even a quarantine in a time of crisis will not stop me from making you cum."

25
20 Comments 20
3.9k Views 3.9k
944 words 944 words

Author's Notes

"Hello friends and followers. After a long hiatus, I am back! Remember me? Easing back into writing with a personal, little Flash. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Hope you enjoy."
Join now to listen to this story

I hold the phone in front of my face, watching you. I’m talking you up the way I always do. It doesn’t take long. It never takes long. Maybe it’s the words I use, the things I describe that I would do to you if only I was there. Maybe it’s the deep, rich tone of my voice and the urgency you hear in it. Maybe it is simply your own, overcharged libido, your unquenchable need to cum and I’m just the catalyst. Whatever it is, you need it. I need it.

We’re looking into each other’s eyes. It’s my favorite part. I see the pleasure play across your face as I talk to you. How your eyes widen and sometimes look through me. How your mouth opens slightly as your fingers play below, out of camera view.

After several minutes of this tease - of holding your phone up with one hand - you realize that you need both hands free to ultimately work your body the way it needs to be worked. You set the phone down on your bedside table and angle it so as to give me a clear, unobstructed view of your bed.

I see you walk to the far side. You reach down and pull your tank top up and off, exposing your beautiful tits, your nipples already growing stiff in the chilly room. You slowly slide off your shorts and black, lacy, satin thong and climb onto the bed. You prop your head and shoulders up with some pillows as you slowly spread your legs toward the phone. Toward my lustful gaze.

Your two hands slide down your body to your wet pussy. You spread yourself open and then pull back the hood of your clit with your fingers in a V while lightly rubbing your swollen clit with the other. Enjoying the feeling but aching for more. To feel something hard and thick slide in and out of you.

You sit up, lean forward and I see you fumble in the drawer of your nightstand. With a smile, your hand emerges with a dildo. My own cock throbs in my boxers as I admire your slender hand wrapped around its girth, wishing it was my cock you were holding. I’m struck by how thick it is, especially the head. I wince a tiny bit as I imagine the effort it will take to fit it in your tight, little pussy. You bring the dildo up to your mouth, and lick sensuously up the shaft. You open your mouth wide and can just barely fit the head between your lips.

It doesn’t surprise me when I see you grab a small bottle of lube from the drawer and apply a thin coat to the shaft. You climb to your knees on the bed. Your legs spread as you bring the cock down between them to first rub the tip and shaft between your lips and over your clit.

JassBloom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JassBloom

You lean further forward and angle the dildo upward. You feel the bulbous head at the entrance to your tight, dripping pussy as the base presses against the mattress.

You start to press down. The head is so thick that you need to go slow. Working it in a bit at a time. Withdrawing and then back down again, taking a little more into you with each stroke. It's so thick that it spreads your lips, giving you easier access to your swollen clit. You grind hard on it as you quickly strum. You lick your finger to give you a little more lubrication for your clit.

I can see how good it feels. The pleasure it is bringing you. Rubbing the insides of your pussy, filling you up. You start moaning more as you pick up the pace - fucking it while you rub yourself furiously. I can hear the wet, slurping, “shnick, shnick, shnick” sounds of the dildo rubbing against the walls of your cunt as you ride it up and down.

Fuck! I want to be there in that bed with you. I want to smell the scent of you filling the room. I want my hands on you, my lips on you. I want to suck and bite your nipples as you bounce up and down on that fat, latex cock. I tell you all of this and it has the desired effect.

Your orgasm is building now. Your breathing is labored. Your eyes close as you ride the cock faster, harder in and out of your pussy. Small moans and groans escape your lips. And then you cum. Your body spasms as you push and hold the cock deep inside you. Your arms press hard against your sides as your orgasm quakes through you.

After it subsides you fall to your side, breathing heavily. The dildo still inside you. After a moment you slowly slide it out. I watch as you bring it to your lips and slide it into your mouth. Feeling the warmth given to it by your body and the friction. Tasting yourself on it as you again fantasize about how badly you want to be tasting yourself off a real cock.

You lay back in bed as your breathing slows. You luxuriate for a moment in a post orgasmic haze, feeling the added sensation of a slight ache in your stretched and worked pussy. I chuckle as I see you slowly drift off to sleep right in front of me. I watch you doze for a moment before swiping the videochat toggle off and start planning our next online adventure.

 

Published 
Written by LikelyAlly
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments