Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Thirty Seconds

"It’s just that feeling of playing with liquid gold – it’s indescribable."

17
11 Comments 11
2.0k Views 2.0k
995 words 995 words

The thirty seconds doesn’t start with foreplay, nor does it start when your lips slip over the bulbous head of his shiny and erect cock or when you play with his balls and shaft with your tongue; licking and rolling it around in your mouth.  It doesn’t even start when your fist starts pumping his length in the firm knowledge that he is going to give up his seed to you or when you deep-throat him and swallow on his stiffness. All these things just lead up to those thirty seconds of pure gold.

No – the thirty seconds start when you know he cannot hold back any longer. When you’ve teased and tortured his manhood to the point of explosion. You know exactly when that is: when his balls tighten, when his breaths come in short-sharp gasps and when his cock throbs.

That’s when the thirty seconds starts. It’s that time when you feel exhilarated when your excitement grows to fever-pitch and your hands shake as they tug on the base of his cock, ever so slightly, knowing that he cannot stop. That’s when your mouth slips up his length and seals around the head of his cock.

That’s when you wait for it, for the explosion of juicy white cream to flood your mouth. You push your mouth over his cock and retract it slightly but not enough that you lose it.

That’s when he opens his eyes to see your bright red lips sucking on his sensitive bud, your hand tugs at his cock to provide that all-important but unnecessary encouragement and your eyes closed and waiting; your mind awash with thoughts of his taste, his smell. You’ve accomplished your goal, but not for him, for you. His enjoyment was just the result of your need.

This means so much more to you than it does to him.

Your mind suddenly cries out, your eyes open wide, the waiting is over as your mouth fills with the juice from his first jet of come. You clasp his crown tightly between your lips and tug with your hand. More encouragement, more come, more pleasure.

You love the silky feel of his spunk as it coats your mouth. The eagerness of his ejaculation never fails to surprise you. His juice, although hot, cools and soothes the searing heat of your mouth. Your tongue swirls around the head of his cock as his juices wash over it.

Jet after jet pumps into your mouth and you are desperate to contain it all. One awkward move is all it takes to spill some of that precious juice from the side of your mouth. To let it be wasted now would be disastrous, better to savour the taste and swill it around until you’ve finished with it.

His gasps grow shallow and his cock twitches, but loses the urgency. You look up into his eyes and give the head of his cock one last suck with your lips; tongue extending towards his shaft as you lick your way towards the end until you flick it, kiss it and leave it dangling. His pumping blood is still keeping it as hard as rock.

SofiaMeyers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiaMeyers

Ten seconds have gone by with another twenty left.

You lick your own lips and swill his sperm inside your mouth; savouring it as you tilt and shake your head from side to side. Some of it has already liquefied, become clearer and more fluid. Other parts are still gooey thick and white. You can taste and feel the difference in your mouth.

As you push your bottom up the bed, you smile at him. Your finger reaches out for that one drip that is left on the end of his cock and you gather it up and slip it in to join its friends.

Opening your legs, you invite him closer.

Twenty seconds have passed and the best part is yet to come. You know it. He’s waiting for it, you can tell by the smile on his face.

A white drip peeks out of the side of your mouth as you open it slightly. His sperm is pooled in your mouth waiting for you to play with it, extending, growing until gravity wins in the end. Most of it is sucked back to cover your chin but enough drops from your mouth to coat your breasts.

He doesn’t know where to look.

After twenty-five seconds his come is dribbling from your mouth over your chin, helped by your tongue pushing it forward through your tight lips. Finally, the white coagulate spills from your mouth and drop by drop slithers over your chin and down onto your breasts.

He’s looking directly at you, but not into your eyes. He’s looking at your mouth as his cock twitches, involuntarily at your lasciviousness. His spunk slithers between your breasts but not for long as your hands quickly gather them together and squeeze them, spreading his spunk over them as a trophy.

Finally, your sticky hands clasp his bottom as his hands push your legs backwards and outwards.

Oh, Yes! You know what’s coming. Those thirty seconds of pure tease has riled him good and proper and now you’re going to get fucked.

His cock enters you, stops only when he can go no further.

You swallow his remaining spunk as he fucks your cunt, your hand curled around his neck, pulling him ever closer. His eyes widen and you see the uncertainty that lies behind them.

Closer and closer he gets with you pushing your bottom from the bed to meet his thrusts.

Closer –

The slobbering kiss is all that’s left. Your inward smile engulfs your whole being as you gasp loudly; hands clasp his neck, bodies fuck like animals and the stubborn fluids that clung to your chin are lost to tongues that battle like swordsmen of the night.

 

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments