Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Trail Mix -- Part Two

23
13 Comments 13
3.3k Views 3.3k
880 words 880 words

"Sorry, love, all these tents look the same."

Those words came back to her the next morning as she stirred under the blanket in her tent. She quickly looked to make sure that was Tim snoring next to her. Yes, it was Tim.

She dressed quickly, stepped outside the tent, and stretched. Last night, she had enjoyed the best sex she had experienced in years. Her partner had not been her husband. It had been one of three other men who made up their camping party. She didn't know which one.

Surprisingly, she didn't feel violated. She felt great! She felt liberated somehow. She felt like she imagined a caged bird must feel when released to fly free for the first time. She felt like a writer freed from the artificial constraint of producing a story not less than 100 nor more than 115 words in length!

Tim was a good husband and she loved him dearly. But sex with him had become routine, even boring. Last night had been anything but boring. Tim had not displayed such passion since the first couple years of their marriage.

Which man had accidentally entered her tent last night and given her the best fuck she had had in years? Who had been her mystery lover? She was determined to find out.

"Good morning, Sue," Jason greeted her and handed her a cup of coffee. "Looks like it's gonna be a great day!"

"It sure does." Sue didn't think Jason was her mystery man. He was acting totally normal. She figured there would be some telltale sign, something that would give him away. No, it wasn't Jason.

Pete emerged from his tent and waved hello. Sue and Tim had been friends with Pete and Barb for years. Pete was overweight and older than the other hikers. The man in Sue's tent last night had been very fit and had displayed great vigor and stamina. No, it wasn't Pete.

Jim walked into camp with an armload of firewood. He wasn't wearing a shirt and his muscles rippled as he moved. He looked at Sue and smiled.

He dropped his load of wood near the fire and walked over near Sue.

"Good morning, love," he whispered with a twinkle in his eye. "Sleep well last night?"

"I slept great," she said with a smile.

She had found her mystery man.

***

That evening they relaxed around the fire, drinking beer and enjoying each other's company. The crisp, cool air and beautiful night sky added to their sense of well-being. Pete and Tim were talking about night fishing, speculating about the likelihood that the nearby lake would be a good spot.

It was getting late. Jason and his wife Linda decided to retire for the night. Jim and his wife followed.

Melisha69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Melisha69

"Good night, everyone," Jim said, looking directly at Sue.

A couple of minutes later, Sue announced that she was going to turn in, and crawled into her tent.

It wasn't long before Tim popped his head in the tent.

"Honey, Pete and I are going to head over to the lake and see if we can catch anything. We shouldn't be too late."

"Okay, dear, have a good time."

She lay there in the dark, thinking about the night before.

A little while later, the tent flap opened. She expected to see her husband, although she thought that Tim would have been gone longer.

It wasn't Tim.

Sue was overcome with delicious excitement as she recognized Jim’s face. She was shaking as he approached her in the dark.

“I couldn’t stop thinking about you all day,” he said as he lay down beside her.

“Last night was wonderful,” she whispered.

He took her in his arms and kissed her deeply, passionately. She put her arms around his waist and pulled him close to her. She could feel his erection as she held him tight. They quickly shed their clothes.

Jim’s mouth left her lips and moved slowly to her breasts. She moaned softly as he teased her nipples with his tongue, then massaged her breasts.

“Oh, Jim, I want you!”

Sue gasped as his hard cock entered her wet pussy. She felt his thickness moving inside her. She wrapped her legs around him, drawing him into her.

They were overcome with lust as he thrust into her, faster and harder, faster and harder. She knew she was very close.

“Oh, god!” she cried as she came. “Oh, Jim!”

He kept thrusting, still harder and faster. Finally, he came with an explosive release, moaning as he gave one more thrust, then another, bringing her to another powerful orgasm.

He collapsed on her chest, both of them panting with exhaustion.

He kissed her deeply, then said what they both knew was inevitable. "I better be going, love. We don't want to press our luck."

"Good night, Jim," she said softly.

The tent flap opened and closed quickly. He was gone.

Sue lay there, savoring the wonderful, blissful moments she had shared with him.

Not long after, the tent opened again as Tim entered.

"Are you asleep?" he asked.

"No, just waiting for you."

After a few minutes, Tim asked, "Are you having a good time, babe?"

Sue smiled and said wistfully, "Oh yes, I just love camping."

 

 

Published 
Written by KatieM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments