Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Trucking

"A good truck stop can offer a shower and meal and something else entirely..."

2
1 Comment 1
1.8k Views 1.8k
496 words 496 words

Author's Notes

"On America's highways, all kinds of incredible stories are unfolding. Are you ready to hear a common one?"

I had recently gotten my eighteen wheeler license, when I drove all day across the flat countryside of Iowa. I made it to your average truck stop that had showers and meals for truckers. Lifesaving!

So I freshened up and hit the restaurant. Not too many people were around. The waitress, a chunky brunette with tinted granny glasses hanging on a chain, came over to take my order. Her name tag read Briggette.

“I know, you want steak, medium rare, eggs over easy and bacon.”

“Yeah, right, how did you know?”

“You look like a man’s man. Be sure to leave me a big tip if you appreciate my intuition so much.”

She exited and seemed to wag her ass a bit while doing so. Saucy wench!

The food was good and, I have to say, the service was good, too.

I was about to head back to my truck when she looked over to my table and said,

“Hey there, you forgot the tip!”

I made eye contact and walked straight up to her and whispered into her ear,

“If you want an extra big tip then follow me back to my truck.”

“I’ll meet you in about ten minutes, after my shift ends,” she whispered back into my ear.

About fifteen minutes later, I hear a tapping on the window of my passenger door.

It was her, with fresh lipstick and makeup. I opened the door enthusiastically.

“Well, here I am. What are you going to do about it?”

“Come right into my office,” I said, as I parted the curtain that covered a relatively small sleeping space on an upper level behind my two front seats. I remember saying, "Just enough room to have some fun, now don’t bump your head," because I always say that.

Briggette still wore her work clothes, a tan smock with a white bow. I smacked her ass as she wiggled her way up into the cab. I followed and got her on all fours and raised the bottom of her starched uniform and her underlying slip. Then I rolled down her panties. Next, I unbuttoned the front of her dress and unhooked her bra. Two perfectly round breasts hung like melons, almost touching the platform surface.

After that, I was off to the races. “Oomph,” I plopped into her from behind, into a very wet pussy.

I rammed her pretty good and came like spilled milk!

She took it all in stride, turned her head to say, “That was pretty good, mister, for a guy who just learned to drive.”

“Wait, how did you know that part? I bet you saw me park or something.”

“Well no, I told you I had intuition, didn’t I?”

“Yeah, as a matter of fact, you did.”

I paid her five twenty-dollar bills.

She was putting her clothes back on; when she reached for the door, she stopped.

“Is everything all right?”

“You forgot the sales tax!”

 

Published 
Written by dolphinman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments