Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Twisted Tails 2

"A teasing blonde gets what she craves, and begs for a spanking to follow..."

6
4 Comments 4
5.8k Views 5.8k
386 words 386 words
She lubricated the phallus and strapped it around his waist so that it stood out proudly alongside his own hard erect cock. He smiled, like a man with two dicks.

She leaned forward onto the bed and thrust her backside up into the air before him. Her pussy was open and dripping wet and her tight anal sphincter pulsed invitingly.

“Fuck me in both holes as hard as you can. Don’t stop,” she whispered, and she turned her pretty face down into the pillows.

He guided the head of the dildo to her tight rear pucker and entered it just inside. The dildo was thick and she grunted with satisfaction.

He lowered his hand and grasped his hard cock. He guided it forward and moved the swollen head back and forth between the wet folds of her shaven pussy. When he found the open mouth of her sex he moved his hips forward slightly and an inch of each shaft slid inside her. He gripped her around her slim waist and spread his knees ready to fuck her. He pushed forward and she rode back to meet him and filled herself with the cock and the dildo.

“Ohhh fuck! Yes!” she groaned as she felt herself impaled on the two shafts stretching her, filling her entirely. She wanted more. She wanted to be taken over like that. Fucked and buggered simultaneously, beyond her control.

He fucked her hard driving her down into the sheets of the bed. She must have climaxed three or four times before he filled her with cum. She lost count.

He grunted and perspiration ran down his hairless muscular chest as he locked into a spasm of ecstasy and he spurted his load deep inside her. He held her with both fists curled in her hair as he gave her what she desired.

Afterwards, as he pulled on his jeans and fastened his belt, she reached quickly beside the bed and found her heavy hairbrush with thick bristles. She threw it to his feet and stood facing the wall. She spread her hands wide apart in front of her. She leaned forward and rose up on tiptoe making her backside round and plump. She looked back at him with wide eggshell blue eyes. “I’ve been bad,” she whispered, “Punish me!”

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments