Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unexpected Returns

"Charlotte sets her career on the line."

46
42 Comments 42
3.8k Views 3.8k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Competition Entry: Notorious

Charlotte Dawson read the Washington Post's review of her latest film and smiled.

"Mrs Dawson's performance in her latest movie was both talented and shocking. It has to be said, ladies and gentlemen, that this critic, who has repeatedly lamented the actress's work in the past, will henceforth, never be able to watch her perform again, without his memory being plagued by some of the more disturbing images from her latest film." 

"Pompous git," a barely dressed Charlotte snorted and tossed the paper onto the couch. She knew which images he was referring to, and thanks to the internet, so did every hot-blooded male in America. 

Her participation in this low budget, independent film noir, had not only surprised Hollywood, but the whole world, and the film's director in particular. Remembering the lunch where she pleaded with Lars, to cast her for the part of Lisette, caused Charlotte to giggle.

o0o

"You do realise what is expected of the leading lady?" Lars demanded incredulously. Charlotte had nodded innocently and watched him shake his head. "But you've never done a sex scene before, let alone what I'm proposing," he continued in mild protest. "How do you think the American public will react to seeing the former Miss United States performing..." He shook his head and left the sentence unfinished as he contemplated the future. "This could end your career," he said candidly, "and mine."

Charlotte stared at him before speaking. "Or it could be the comeback I need. My career has stagnated, and I've done nothing noteworthy lately. I'm in mid-thirties, and all I have to my name are a few beauty pageant titles, corny romances that Hollywood insists are perfect for me, and one play on Broadway, which enjoyed minor success. I need a new challenge, Lars, and this Lisette character is exactly that," she concluded decisively. 

Lars shook his head in disbelief and tried once more to save his soul. "If I cast you, Charlotte, and I'm still not certain you're the right choice, you do realise what I'll have you doing?" 

The actress nodded. She had read the script. Smiling warmly at him, they both knew Charlotte would get the part. Her participation in this film was too good to be true. Having one of Hollywood's leading ladies 'perform' in his movie would not only bring him fame and fortune, but it would also elevate him to the big leagues. And all she had to do was lose her cinematic virginity. 

"All I'm saying is," he continued as Charlotte sipped her wine, "is that, 'The Brown Bunny' and '9 songs' will seem like child's play compared to what I have planned for Lisette." The actress nodded her consent. "Nothing will be simulated," he added, hoping this would discourage her. "It won't be done distastefully, Charlotte, but it will leave nothing, and I do mean nothing, to the viewer's imagination. Are you prepared for that?" Charlotte remembered the wispy smile she'd given Lars before replying. 

"I hope so."

o0o

She gazed out of her penthouse window. In the distance, she could see Liberty Island. Last night, she’d attended the American premiere of her film and was still bathing in her newly found reputation. Charlotte had enjoyed playing Lisette, a nymphomaniac aid worker who travelled around the globe's hotspots, trying to help the weak and helpless people housed in African refugee camps, while at the same time assuaging her sexual cravings with the local men. The experience had proved to be more fulfilling than she had imagined, especially with Lars pushing her throughout filming, to find the inner slut she needed to play Lisette.

AlessandraBrookeTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlessandraBrookeTS

It was a testimony to his talent and character, that no-one had leaked a thing before last night's premiere, and Charlotte felt a moist heat developing in her belly as she recalled the audience's collective gasp of astonishment, when 'Lisette's' succulent red lips engulfed the dark ebony coloured cock of her co-star and then continued swallowing him. Mind you that was nothing compared to their reaction when they saw his spunk trickling down her chin when she finished blowing him, Charlotte recalled with a smug grin. 

However, for Charlotte, the scene with Lisette leaning over a local official's desk, hiking her skirt over her ass so that she could guide his raging hard-on into her dripping wet cunt, had been just as much fun to film as it looked, guessed it would be replayed quite a lot in the next few days. 

While thrusting a hand down her soaked panties, the Hollywood actress instinctively knew it was the climax of the movie that would create the most controversy, and increase her notoriety in the process. 

Lisette had been watching three burly camp guards, smoking on their break, and had become so turned on by their lean hard bodies; she decided she had to have them. When the camp supervisor entered the younger woman's office minutes later, she found Lisette straddling one of the guards, while another was kneeling behind her, and the third had his groin pressed into Lisette's face. 

A lot can be faked in the movies these days, but there was no special effect used during the filming of this scene. What the audience saw, was what they got, and they could see three, huge, black cocks, fucking Charlotte Dawson into oblivion. 

Violently fingering herself towards a mind-blowing climax, Charlotte recalled the burly actors, their raging erections pounding her mouth, cunt, and back passage, as if their lives had depended on it. How she had loved the utter wantonness of the act, knowing her depraved performance would shock audiences everywhere.

Even after 'Lisette' had endured several orgasms, again not faked, the film only ended when each man had unloaded his balls all over the actress's writhing body. The closing shot of 'Lisette,' gazing lewdly at her supervisor, while thick creamy spunk dripped from her face would be engraved in the public consciousness for a long time.  

Eyes closed, Charlotte's body shuddered uncontrollably.
 
 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by AndreaDetroit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments