Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Uninspiring

"Fifteen months of research brings Professor Matt Ferney to his ultimate goal."

22
18 Comments 18
1.1k Views 1.1k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Competition Entry: Flash Photography

Fifteen months of research brought Professor Ferney to the Eastern Andes of Ecuador and a long descent into the Cueva de Los Tayos (Cave of the Oilbirds). Matt’s feet hit the bottom of the rope ladder and the light from his head torch lit the cavern immediately in front of him. It was eerily silent; the only noise was from the constant tap-tapping of water falling onto the rocky surface. It had been a surreal experience. All of his so-called helping hands had deserted him when he told them of the final destination. To them, the place was cursed.

Alone and somewhat unsure of himself in the darkened chamber, he took a few steps forward and around the bend of the cavern. In the distance was his prize, an elliptical egg measuring six feet long by three feet high. It was uninspiring. A dark grey and black mottled egg with a smooth surface.

But to Matt, it was awe-inspiring. A dream come true. The photograph was first, then he reached for the hammer in his rucksack with the intent of breaking it to retrieve the gem of the oilbird inside. A gem, that mythology informed its reader would provide unbridled sexual prowess. A gem that controls all of the holder’s sexual desires, wants and needs.

Matt sat on the floor and studied the egg, aware that something was affecting it, something he had brought with him or maybe just his presence. It started to glow in tune to a humming sound that for some reason pulsed through the cavern with unnerving periodicity.

Thinking on his feet, he switched his light off. Sitting in the extreme blackness, the throbbing sound faded, and the egg slowly diminished in brightness.

He had to activate it, he knew that; ever since he found those notes of his dead father. He switched the light back on and placed it on a nearby rock so that it shone directly at the egg.

The glowing started once more. The throbbing sound returned and slowly but surely the egg started pulsing. The relative silence was punctuated by a loud crack that was quickly followed by a second and a third. Matt stared in disbelief when the whole egg cracked open and in its wake sat a female human being clad only in a blue floral crown. Her features, grey and bland. Her hair was as white as the growling surf on the most arrogant of waves. Her head turned towards the light and Matt’s eyes rested on beauty personified. The inside of the egg shimmered with the colours of an oil film on water.

With every second, the light warmed her features. Her grey and boring skin tones started to turn lighter eventually turning a light pink. Her eyebrows darkened, and her eye sockets blushed and provided a hypnotic frame to her bright blue eyes. But her most prominent feature was her bright red lips which glistened like vibrant gloss paint. Life breathed through her.

Her eyes were fixed on Matt. The giver of her freedom. Her smile slowly but surely gave way to a vamp-like sneer. Matt sensed an immediate change in her persona. He started to rise, and scrambled backwards, the rope ladder hung only fifty metres to his right – but he couldn’t stand upright.

KataleyaMirrow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KataleyaMirrow

The Oilbird rose. Her body was slim and sensuous with legs that provided the everlasting column that guided his gaze to her smooth and unblemished sex. His hands shook with freight. His lips quivered with dread. Yet move, he could not.

The oilbird stepped over the egg. Her eyes closed and then opened. Air flowed out of her and the cold stingy fingertips of her breath grasped Matt around his arms; pinning him to the rock.

She pounced on his body. Fingertips extended into sharp claws as she shredded his clothes leaving him naked and exposed. Squatting down in front of him she studied his manhood. A single drop of blood oozed from his torso and coursed down his chest.

Her clawed hand reached out and took hold of his dangling flesh. She licked her lips, her breath coming fast and furious as she squeezed them tightly.

His reaction was automatic and he watched her gaze flow from one part of his body to the next. His erection grew with every touch. Her attention focused on the fleshy appendage in her hand and without a second thought, her bright red lips engulfed his spongy head.

Her suck was voracious. The tight squeeze of her hand caused him to groan loudly. Matt hadn’t expected this, he hadn’t expected to be the source of her sexual desires. Her sexual awakening from hibernation resembled a plague of locusts scouring the land. And yet.

Matt’s cock grew to unprecedented proportions. Was all this the result of his hidden desires?

The oilbird sucked hard on the end of his dick and devoured his whole length. He was powerless to stop it, not that it crossed his mind to do so. His spunk shot from the end. Its warmth, providing nourishment and food. The oilbird’s throat glowed and within seconds she was upon him, burying his spent but still hard cock in her awakening cunt. She squatted and rode him hard.

Matt was about to spurt for a repeat performance when droplets of spunk left her panting mouth and dropped into his. Her kiss was hard and needy. Warm cum shot into her cunt and bathed her insides. It was the power surge she needed. The shot of unstoppable cum.

The oilbird roared. Her, wings spread outward, flapping hard until enough height was gained allowing her to head for freedom.

Matt’s spent cock fell from her as she rose upward, his bonds thawing. His breath came hard and fast. Thankful for her mercy, Matt was left with the sole thought of what he had done. He had unleashed a ravenous sexual beast. How would his world survive the sexual wrath of the oilbird?

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments