Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Watch Shopping

"Wristwatch-collecting gets hot"

9
3 Comments 3
920 Views 920
785 words 785 words

Author's Notes

"First ever erotic short story about a male watch collecting hobbyist, who gets busy with a shop assistant."

It was another day at the watch counter in the department store. She was manning the luxury watches section and eyeing up the JLC Reverso as usual. The manager had seen her try it on so many times that she might be charged rent soon. She decides she’s bored enough to put it on again and reaches for the keys on her belt, intent on her grail.

“That’s a good choice.”

She freezes and turns around. She’d sworn it was empty seconds ago. On the other side of the desk was the owner of the voice. A man, slightly taller than herself, was smiling at her. He was wearing a smart, short-sleeved shirt and neat jeans. On his wrist was her grail. He proffered his wrist in a friendly manner and she stepped up to the glass counter, instantly knowing that the man had a certain class. His eyes were a deep brown and he seemed to have an approachable demeanour.

“Ah yes, I’ve been wanting that for a long time.”

Somehow, her words came out in a low purr. She coughed and took a sip of water.

“Would you like to try me - I mean - something on?”

What had gotten into her? This was just a perfectly normal customer, looking for watches. She shook her head minutely and straightened her clothes discreetly, but at that point, she became very aware of her knee-high pencil skirt and black close-fitting blouse.

“Yes, please could I try on that watch over there?”

He pointed at a watch behind her and she turned to look.

“Which one? This Grand Seiko here?”

“No, a bit lower down. One of those Sinn’s down there”

She knew she had a good ass, and at the moment, she just knew the man was eyeing her up and she was secretly thrilled.

“This one?”

“Yes, that’s right. Could I try you - I mean - this on?”

She turned back round - face coloured red with the mimicry to find that the man had already removed her grail watch and had his wrist outstretched. She placed the watch on his wrist and gently clasped the bracelet around. She was very aware of every sensation now and could feel the beat of his heart on his wrist and she withdrew her hands.

He looked at his wrist for a few seconds and then back at her.

smoothshowoff
Online Now!
Lush Cams
smoothshowoff

“Definitely well worth trying on. Could you put it through for me?”

She smiled nervously and started operating the cashier till, grabbing the various paraphernalia associated with that watch. Towards the end, he passed her his credit card and their fingers lingered in the exchange.

He walked off, new purchase on his wrist and she watched him go towards the luxury menswear department, some seriously mixed feelings churning in her stomach, but a growing sense of decision.

She grabbed his wrist and pulled her into the changing room. Gently pushing him down onto the bench, she softly locked the door.

“You can try me on now.”

She could see him swallow massively and let him roughly unbutton her blouse and run his fingers down her exposed skin. His gaze seemed to devour every contour.

Suddenly, he pushed her away and fumbled at his pocket before brandishing his Reverso and buckling it to her wrist. He spun her around and forcefully ripped off her skirt and bent her over. She started grinding backwards, hips swaying beautifully. She knew she had the curves and by the man’s groans, she knew that he knew too.

She saw herself in the room size mirrors all around, wearing her black lingerie, grail on her wrist, and was incredibly excited and she let the last of her inhibitions fall away. She turned around and took his member in her mouth and sucked deeply, her beautiful long lashes turned up towards her. They both moaned appreciatively and she was more than happy that this was a luxury, private dressing room. After a while, he flipped her around again and entered her firmly. She was pressed against one of the mirrors and its cold shiny surface pushed back against her painfully erect nipples.

“Touch yourself.”

She willingly reached her hand down and started masturbating herself and he stroked in and out.

His hands reached around her and grasped tightly, almost painfully, around her pert breasts and his strokes came faster, their breathing faster, her hands faster until they came together in an almighty crash.

Afterward, she was the first to recover and slipped out of the stall. She flashed the grail on her wrist at him as she left, but he just gave her a big smile.

Published 
Written by Yime
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments