Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What A Dream

"It's just amazing, the power in your mind"

2
2 Comments 2
3.1k Views 3.1k
721 words 721 words
You move restlessly in your sleep, it's such a real dream. The person you have been chatting with is in bed with you. His lips have been worshipping your body and are on a trip up your left leg. The first trip was up your right leg. Reaching that warm junction, he places a feathery kiss smack dab in the middle of your pussy lips. You feel yourself become damp.

'How could a dream be so explicit?' you think.

You could smell your own muskiness and knew he was reveling in it. His finger penetrated your pussy and was swirling inside you, each time passing under your clit with a little upward pressure. Along with that pressure, his tongue was circling the base of your clit like a shark circling a raft.

'Oh, he is a devil and master of manipulation,' you thought.

Each time his ministrations caused mini earthquakes in your body.

'Now I know what mini shocks feel like,' you thought, then, 'Oh God, I need to cum with him so bad.'

If only it were possible. You pulled his head into your crotch, feeling his hard cock touch your toes and calf.

'He must have some full swollen balls by now,' you thought, as he had been teasing you for close to an hour. 'Damn, why is he taking so long to arrive!'

His lips are on your upper thigh just millimeters away, and you can feel his breath on your lips. Just then he plants another kiss, but this time, you feel the tip of his tongue separate them.

'Oh my, what a dream,' your mind thinks.

You reach down and pull his head gently into you, as you shatter into the mother of all orgasms.

You could feel his tongue between your pussy lips, your moisture turning to liquid, bathing his tongue and lips. You feel your body arched over, your ass lifted off the bed, your shaking with continuous ripples of pleasure. He just kept at it.

'Oh my, oh my,' you thought.Your body now resting on the mattress, completely sated and pleased you drifted into a satisfied sleep.

Standing in the bathroom adjusting towels and such that morning; 'That darn dream just keeps returning in different forms,' you thought.

ZaraSexxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ZaraSexxy

You adjusted the temperature in the morning shower. You hadn't even seen him yet, neither on cam nor in person. Probably never would.

'I really haven't opened myself up to him yet,' you think with a subtle giggle. Yet he continues to be in your dreams now and then, and hot ones they were! He had told you his statistics. You closed your eyes under the warm spray and imagined that two-inch thick, six and a half inch long, hard horny muscle slowly penetrating your lips. Both high and low.

You think back how they hit it off immediately. Almost like you both had bonded. Fast friends, both lacking in the intimacy department of your marriages. You had told him so many times how horny you were and that your husband just wouldn't meet your needs. He, in turn, admitted a lack of interest in his wife yet both intended to leave things at a status quo. How wet your pussy was becoming as you talked to him via messenger. He would tease you about how he was so hard and slowly stroking as you both talked. All this just made you hornier, if that was possible. 'Did he realize you were also slowly pleasuring yourself as they talked?' you thought.

Another surge of power seemed to roll through your body out of nowhere. This time, your nipples were far extended and so sensitive. The soft caress of the soap bar sent tingles through you. You closed your eyes under the warm spray and imagined it was his lips on your nipples bringing you such pleasure.

It was at that moment that the water heater provided its last spurt, similar to his cock that you stopped the portable sprayer in the shower from causing another clitoral orgasm... or was it thoughts of him? And at this pleasant moment, with your body still aquiver, you realized that your mind was a major erogenous zone when coupled with your fertile imagination and his stimulating verbiage.

Published 
Written by sundancer2004
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments