Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Which Witch Is Which?

"The "Viagra spell", she'd called it. A lifetime of painful priapism unless I made a choice to break the curse."

87
32 Comments 32
1.3k Views 1.3k
178 words 178 words

Author's Notes

"This was to be my more cringe-worthy comp entry, but I couldn't make it work below about 115 words, so I went the other way instead. Gentlemen, I apologize in advance... and ok, to the rest of you guys too! ;-)"

I stood naked before them, impossibly erect, still dribbling, throbbing, my balls swollen, aching... I'd wanted both, but they’d insisted I choose, and so I must, to break the spell - but how? The incantation had made them identical down to each wavy lock, soft, kissable lip, hard, pink nipple, and dark, wet pubic hair. 

One was my wife, the other a frighteningly evil witch, but neither's beautiful blue eyes gave anything away. No matter my choice, I’d lose, and either face my wife's wrath or the witch's dark magic. They stood watching me, sipping the steaming, vile potion into which she'd so recently milked an endless stream of my cum.

My wife would forgive me eventually... probably. Closing my eyes, I led with my cock and chose. An explosive flash of light, a cloud of smoke, the smell of sulfur and... pumpkin?

I'd chosen poorly. The witch, spurned and angered, had turned me into a fucking pumpkin? A pumpkin with a huge, orange erection?

God, no, stay away! Not the carving knife…

Published 
Written by Wet_n_willing
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments