Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Which Would You Prefer To Dip Your Fries Into?

"There is no wrong answer."

22
7 Comments 7
946 Views 946
651 words 651 words

In case you may ask, I woke up a few minutes ago. It's dawn here on the island so it's still dark outside. The sun doesn't rise until around seven later. Going back to sleep again is something I won't do anymore as I've done a wake-sleep cycle several times last night. I'm tired but feeling good. Oh, so good! I won't tell you why.

The water here won't freeze my ass. I was thinking of sneaking out for a quick skinny dipping. After all, with the high tide at the moment, the sea is closer with only some cartwheels and splits away from my villa. Ha! I'm not doing that though. Not when I have just freed my foot from the fiberglass cast it was in for over a month! Nah, I better be good or I'll be walking in crutches once more for heaven knows how long.

I found myself tapping on my phone to an online thread asking a poll question that stated, 'Which would you prefer to dip your fries into?'

There is a variety of choices such as Ketchup, Mustard, Mayo, Ranch, BBQ, Sweet 'n Sour, Hot Sauce, some other sauce, and nothing. I submitted my answer selecting the 'some other sauce' option which is closest but not the appropriate choice for mine because it's not a sauce.

Ketchup with forty-nine percent of votes was leading, next to my choice with nineteen percent and Nothing with fourteen percent. The statistics on the poll are based only on the respondents, whoever they were, and may not be precise with whatever margin of error. It's just for fun!

Your guess was as good as the others. There are those fun and naughty questions in the Fora. Join what you find interesting. Like anywhere else on the site, Lush Rules apply.

This may raise eyebrows but I'm not a fan of fast food and there's one sure-fire answer in mind—soft-serve vanilla ice cream drizzled with caramel syrup!

AishaEbony
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AishaEbony

I don't care if you find it weird but to each his own. Some said they prefer fries with salt and vinegar which I haven't tried. A couple said cheese curds and gravy like poutine. A quite controversial answer, mustard, is a good choice, too. A respondent suggested trying once with French mustard or Dijon mustard saying even if it does not convert you, you'll at least taste the difference. I'd say, Dijon mustard, yes. Regular mustard, no.

A funny memory came to mind back when I was still surfing. I remember asking that same question to a bunch of fellow surfers years ago while sobering up with a cup of hot and steamy, black coffee. It was also at dawn by the shore. Some were dead drunk, others were tipsy and some already sobered up from a drinking spree.

There was this horny drunk grommet who was hitting on me, and said he'll drizzle it with his jizz and eat it like he was eating my vagina. I spit my hot coffee on his face and the bampot sobered up quicker than the sun rising from behind us. We never saw him again.

Back to my answer, my mouth is watering, suddenly salivating at the thought of food. Oh, that crispy from the outside, soft from the inside hot fries meeting the sweet sundae in my mouth! The melding of earthy, salty, and sweet is just heavenly!

Yes, I'm pertaining to sundae and fries at dawn!

I should've asked the chef last night for it for my breakfast in bed. But....

I can just bite my lips for now and enjoy the time under the comfy covers of my special, warm, and weighted blanket. I won't tell you the name of the blanket but I'll absolutely have something better than oily fries and a sundae for breakfast.

Will it be rude to wake the chef from his sleep now?

Published 
Written by Myrrhhhhhh
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments