Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Masturbation Had Become The Way Of Life In A Sexless Marriage

"His tongue felt incredible in my tight ass"

45
7 Comments 7
5.4k Views 5.4k
912 words 912 words

Author's Notes

"JP has become a part of my life and I would love to continue a relationship with him as long as my wife never finds out. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I’m sexually satisfied when I spend time with him. My next story I’ll tell you about the threesome with his partner"

That was before I met JP on Craig’s list. He was part of a gay couple. He was a little older than me and was maybe twenty pounds heavier as well. We chatted for a while and he seemed to know what I needed. So we made a date to meet.

I’ve been married to the same woman for thirty-eighty years and the last ten had been a sexless marriage. That was when I met JP we hit it off. I was excited to not have to masturbate alone. I was beginning to think that that was how the rest of my life was going to be in this sexless marriage.

JP lived on my service route and he invited me to visit him at his house. I made a point to be there on my lunch hour. I thought our first visit would be a social meet and greet, but JP had other plans. I was excited and nervous at the same time. It has been a couple of decades since I last had sex with another man. But JP made me feel right at home.

First, he tried to kiss me when we met, I didn’t feel comfortable doing that. Then he dropped his shorts to the floor revealing a huge nine-and-a-half-inch, uncut, thick cock. I loved the sight of his huge cock hanging there. I didn’t even think about it, I dropped straight to my knees and proceeded to lick and stroke his massive cock. Before I knew it, his cock was in my mouth. In about fifteen minutes JP was cumming in my mouth and I was in heaven. I swallowed every bit, thanked him, and left.

A few days went by and I reached out to JP about another meeting. He was free that afternoon and I met him at lunchtime again. This time I was in for a big surprise.

When I arrived at JP’s house he showed me his clean-out station in his bathroom. He provided me with a towel and some time to clean out. When I came out, JP brought me over to his bed, leaned me over, and buried his face in my ass. This was the first time anyone ate my ass and the feeling of his tongue in my little hole nearly pushed me over the edge. JP was tender and gentle with me as he took control.

After he was finished tonguing my tight hole he asked me to lay on the bed. He lubed up his cock, grabbed my ankles, stepped forward, and slid his cock in my ass. His cock was huge, bigger than any toy that I have ever played with. The pain was intense, but he was slow and gentle. First, the head poked through the opening, inch by inch he pushed his monster cock inside me. He was almost all the way in, I felt a little resistance as the foreskin pushed into another tight opening and then he was all the way in. Back and forth he moved his hips pulling and then driving his cock in and out of me. I moaned loud and he knew I approved of his surprise for me. After about what seemed like thirty minutes I moved on to my stomach, remembering my first time and how it made me cum, and wanted to experience that feeling again. He mounted me, buried his cock deep in my ass, and fucked me for another ten minutes. Although the sensation of his cock pounding in my ass was incredible, I was slightly disappointed that I didn’t cum.

SharonStrm1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SharonStrm1

JP had been so patient with me so far. I had him lay on his back and I straddled his cock and rode him cowgirl style. Being in control and riding his cock, I felt something I’d never felt with anyone else, a new kind of power over my own sexual desire. Within five minutes I was shooting my load onto his chest and one stream of cum shot over his shoulder and onto the bed. This was one of the most intense orgasms that I have ever experienced and I moaned so loud I was afraid his neighbors were going to hear me. I rested a couple of seconds got off the bed and motioned for him to come to me. I got on my knees and took his cock in my mouth and sucked vigorously. I had never taken a cock in my mouth after it had been in my ass before and it was kind of exciting to me.

As I pulled his cock from my mouth, I crawled onto the bed. I tilted my head over the side and took his cock back to my mouth, slowly inching it further and further into my mouth until it was in my throat. JP rocked back and forth for a few more minutes his balls slapping my forehead as he drove his cock down my throat and back out. I moaned with pure pleasure as he shot his hot load down my throat. I lay there with the incredible feeling of cum sliding down my throat and me swallowing every drop. I felt completely satisfied with my new lover

Afterward, I cleaned up, put my uniform back on, thanked him for satisfying my needs, and went back to work. I knew that this was not the last time that I'd be visiting him

Published 
Written by AkaTony
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments