Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The hunky Californian Daddy Part 2

"Meeting my online daddy date"

6
2 Comments 2
12.8k Views 12.8k
634 words 634 words
He kissed me for a few minutes on the couch and said we should get more comfortable and naked on the big white covered bed. My body tingled all over as I stood up and watched him turn back the covers then excuse himself to the bathroom. He left the door open and I could hear the heavy strong stream as he emptied his bladder from his slightly engorged cock. My body shivered in anticipation and I quickly took off my clothes and hopped under the covers and I heard him start the shower. Should I join him I wondered but stayed put under the snow white heavy duvet and waited.

The only light was coming from the television screen in the far corner and I saw his dark body fill the doorway as he came into the room and left the bathroom door opened a few inches and went to switch off the television. The room was cast into semi darkness as walked towards the bed under the covers with me. His warm skin against my cool body felt good as he pinned me down and started kissing my already swollen lips. He got straight to work and I knew he was just as horny was I was.

This time he was much more gentle and I relaxed myself into the soft bed and took his full weight and wrapped my arms around his broad back. It felt so good to feel those heavy thighs pushing onto me and we kissed as if we had done this before. This stranger was very good at kissing, which was always a good turn on for me and I ran my hands over his back and let him take charge.

Though it felt so natural and good, we were strangers after all and since I did not have much experience I was happy to let him take the lead and he seemed to like my paler skin under him.

LittleponnyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LittleponnyTS

The kissing and slow stroking made our bare skin warmer under the heavy linen and he kicked them aside and the coolness made me shiver and he started to stroke the skin under him. Cuddling, kissing and stroking had never felt this good before.

I almost purred like a pussy cat under his huge hands which as they found their way around my body. His lips never left mine at all. Daddy was very good at this I must say as he took his time to make us both feel relaxed and ready for whatever would follow.

Our slight movements on the bed cast shadows in the semi dark room. My head started to clear and take stock of what I was actually doing. I was naturally shy when it came to being naked with a guy, but this felt very different. The fact that he seemed so sure about what he was doing and his deep sexy voice was a turn on for me, made me feel very at ease.

I liked my men to be in charge and hugged his naked body tighter. A sure sign I liked what he was doing to me so far. It was time to take it up a notch.

He was slightly taller than me, so I felt his semi hard cock against my thighs. Only our hands moved as we touched and caressed naked skin which started to get much warmer and I could feel the sweat starting to build up. My body started to feel like one big sex organ as he touched, kissed, stroked and caressed my pliant body. I got the feeling he wanted me to lie back and enjoy his expert tongue, lips and hands. I was surely in for a treat and had no idea just how good it was going to get.

Published 
Written by Man4Married
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments