Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Twisted and Torn Part 2

"Married man visits gay sauna for first time."

20
6 Comments 6
17.0k Views 17.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words


Twisted and Torn

Part 2

Chris had taken the plunge and walked through the doors of a gay sauna and now stood in the semi darkness and worried of he might bump into someone who knew him.

The music was somewhat loud and the heavy beats rumbled in his ears and he felt like he was a young man again walking into a night club as he made his way further into the place and found many grey lockers in a well lit area. He could have been standing in any gym locker and the many locks made it clear the place was full. Must he strip naked or keep his tight whites on, he thought as he wrapped the towel around his waist. Packing his clothes in the locker he yanked off his white trunks as a naked guy walked in and their eyes met briefly as Chris turned and locked the flimsy grey door.

He felt the guy’s eyes on him and felt the stirring in his groin. His cock never twitched at the gym so what the hell was it up to now and luckily the guy left the locker room and gave another glance at the towel around the newcomer’s waist.

Chris took a deep breath he tried to pat his cock and loosened the towel to hide the semi bulge as much as possible. Even with the loose white towel around his waist, it was obvious that Chris had some sized cock on him. He remembered how his school mates used to tease him when they first saw it and he guessed who had the last laugh now he thought with some smug satisfaction and he walked towards the showers.

The tiled floor felt cold under his bare feet as he followed the sound of running shower water and he noticed the guy from earlier standing under the steaming water. I wonder if he was waiting for me to come and shower, Chris said to himself as he untied the towel and hung it up on the rail and turned the water on. Using the liquid soap, he rubbed it onto his body and stood under the hot water. He worked out a lot and knew women liked his body and he was not shy to show it off in the gym. The other guy tried to keep his eyes down as he looked at the gleaming wet body and felt his mouth water. The thought of that huge cock stabbing into a tight wet pussy almost made him whimper with lust.

The strong thighs and muscled back made his mouth water and he wished the guy would turn around. The almost hairless body looked perfect and the bright glare of the wedding band made him look even more exciting. A good looking and hunky married guy was always a hit and bonus in a place like this. The thought of that hard body slamming into a tight wet pussy almost made him whimper with lust. For the second time, someone wondered who would get lucky with the dark haired married hunk of a man.

Chris walked out of the shower with his towel hanging loosely around his waist and he tried to relax and hoped no one could see his anxiety. His tense body made him look even more masculine as he walked slowly along the dark passages and wondered where they led to. The loud music made him wonder how one could think in this noise but I guess no one came here to think much of anything.

Walking in the semi darkness he saw the way other men watch him as he sussed out the place. All eyes went down to the towel and back to his chest but he gave no eye contact at all as he looked ahead and noticed a few guys sitting in a bubbling hot tub. Some areas were darker than others as his pupils adjusted to the place he was not sure what to do really. There were some opened and closed doors and small cubicles with no doors at all.

Suddenly he heard a loud moan as the music took a lull and he stopped in his tracks. The next moan was louder and he looked around to try and see where it came from. He stood against the wall and listened as he saw another figure appear around the corner and walk in his direction. Chris was big enough to fill the narrow passageway as he turned slightly to allow the guy some space to pass but hey both made the turn too late and Chris felt the brush of a man’s hand along his thigh.

MiaRioss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaRioss

It seemed intentional but he made no move to follow through as his head still tried to work out where the moaning was coming from.

He felt a stirring under the towel and put his hands in front of him self consciously. He looked up and saw that the thin walls did not reach the ceiling and the loud music was to cover the sounds of sex. He felt silly standing there listening to some guy moan and groan. It was like listening to a live porn movie and hearing the sounds of sex. It was sure doing something to his cock and balls under the towel.

The groans started to get louder as the voice in the darkness said, "Oh that feels so good. Please fuck me."

Chris was shocked at the voice and his cock seemed to like that too as it rose under the towel. He pushed it down over the towel and he almost jumped when he saw someone stand next to him in the semi dark passage and he did not hide his hand under his towel as he played with his cock to the sounds of sex coming from the closed door. Chris stood as still as a rock with one hand pushing his cock down but looked at the other guy from the corner of his eye.

As they stood there breathing slowly and lost in sexual thought, a third guy walked into sight and came to stand closer to Chris. In a second he reached out and touched Chris’ thigh and gave it a slight squeeze. He left the hand stay there and relaxed his arms and the guy took it as a sign and started to stroke the hard muscles under the towel. Wasting no time, his hand moved to the front and tentatively felt the bulge. No man has ever touched his body and cock before and he tried to breathe normally and not show his panic or fear. If he closed his eyes, he would imagine it was his own hand on his cock.

But the loud music and deep moaning made sure he did not and after a while Chris did not seem to mind at all.

The guy turned his head and looked at Chris as he decided what to do next. He felt this was new territory for the muscled man in the dark and he did not want to scare him. Under the towel he felt something huge and he definitely wanted to lick and taste it. He hoped it a circumcised cock as he liked them better as he slowly let his body lean into Chris, who made no movement at all. "It would be nice to gently break him into his first gay sauna sexual experience," thought the stranger.

He breathed in the masculine scent mixed with the cheap sauna gel and he took the plunge and stuck his tongue out and licked the top of Chris’ bare collarbone. He was a head shorter and he could feel the beating of the pulse in the neck. Chris closed his eyes at the warm wetness as the tongue made tiny licks along his upper chest. Just like a woman but the tongue was rougher and hotter but it made the sensation no different though as the guy kept rubbing the towel and semi hard cock under it.

"What happens now?" Chris wanted to ask but he let the stranger run his hands over his thighs and bulge and lick and kiss his chest and nipples and felt some of the nervous tension leave his muscles.

Opening his eyes for the first time, he saw the other man was still next to him but now he was watching the stranger play with Chris. His towel was draped around his neck and his right hand toyed with his cock wishing he had taken the lead and played with the prime specimen of a man but he could see it was his first the guys first time and he was going to be kept busy. I wonder will he be taking it or ramming it deep into someone is another story. For now I will enjoy the scenery, the silent watcher thought to him self as he felt his cock get harder.

Published 
Written by Man4Married
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments