Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dinner and a Night Out Part 3

3
1 Comment 1
8.7k Views 8.7k
3.2k words 3.2k words
We walk back into the room.

“Wanna grab a shower?” I ask.

You smile and agree. We walk into the bathroom and I run the water in the shower. You step out of your dress and into the shower. I undress as well and step inside with you.

I lather a sponge and begin to wipe down your body. You tilt your head back under the water and relish the sensation.

The water is very warm, relaxing your muscles. The wet and soapy sponge is soft and slippery against your skin. I start at your neck. Then I work my way to your shoulders. I turn your body away from me so I can reach your back. You lean forward and place both hands against the wall. The water traces down your shoulders to the small of your back, then over your ass. You feel the warm water drip down the back of your thighs. The sponge slides over the skin of your back…over your butt…down the back of your thighs… I stand back up and turn you around again. I place your arms forward onto my shoulders.

“Just relax,” I say.

“Ummm hmmm.” You reply with eyes closed.

I move the sponge across your chest and belly. Then you fell the sponge between your legs, caressing your thighs and …other parts. You feel a hand on your breasts, sliding over them in the soapy water. My thumb traces over your nipples, your very hard nipples.

Finally, you notice me kneel in front of you as your hands drop as my shoulders do. I continue to wash your body and finish with your legs.

I stand up and lightly kiss you on the lips. “I will run a hot bath for you and get you a glass of wine. Then, it’s time for your massage.”

You take a deep relaxing breath, then say,”Oooo, alright!”

After a twenty minute soaking in a hot bath, and two glasses of wine, I take your hand to help you out, giving you a soft white robe. Then, I lead you back into the bedroom.

In the center of the room is a massage table with two towels and a blindfold.

You look at the blindfold, then at me.

“The blindfold heightens your other senses by robbing you of one. It should, um, enhance the experience.”

You just smile to yourself and lie down on the table face up and put the blindfold on.

As you lie on the table you notice that the table is heated, and you think that the heat must have be turned up in the room because you aren’t the slightest bit chilly. You are actually quite comfortable.

After a few moments you hear the door open. A soft music starts playing. It’s the sounds of running water with some zen like music accompanying it. It is the type usually played when you get a professional massage.

“Wow, this is really going all out,” you think.

You hear the door open again. Shortly thereafter you feel your towels being adjusted to cover your breasts and groin.

Warm firm hands caress your neck and shoulders. Fingers rub the back of your shoulders as thumbs rub in front, just over your collar bones. Fingers move to the back of your neck at the base of your skull. They rub deeply into your muscles. Hands caress your shoulders and arms. Then move over your upper chest. You feel hands move on your abdomen, sliding down to your hips, fingers pressing against your pelvis. The fingers are warm as they glide over your skin.

You feel your groin get hot as the fingers edge closer. Your mind wanders until you are brought back to reality by the sensation of your right thigh being massaged. The oil is slick and warm. The fingers dig deep into your thigh, stretching the muscles. You lift your leg slightly and fingers slide to the back of your thigh and move all the way up to your backside. You feel a hand brush against between your legs ever so lightly. It sends electricity through your body.

The hands move down your thigh to your calf. It feels so nice. There is a small knot and it hurts as the fingers push it out, but it hurts sooo good. Finally, the knot is gone and the hands move to your other leg. This time the the fingers start at the calf, slowly kneading the muscle. The pain is nice…and over quickly. Fingers, warm, wet, and slippery with oil caress your thigh. Again, you lift your thigh in response to their touch. Again, the fingers slide down the back of your thigh to your backside. Again, you feel the back of a hand brush between your legs.

This time, you anticipate the electricity it sends through you. You gasp lightly, and your hand reaches out to grasp my side. Instead, you grab the inner thigh. You realize your mistake but don’t let go. You arch your hips rubbing yourself against those firm hands. At the same time you start to caress the thigh you’ve latched onto.

Fingers rub against the outside of your pussy. Up and down. Softly, then more firmly.

You move your hand up and down…searching for… then finding, a quickly hardening cock. You smile, then wrap your fingers around it.

“Mmmm.”

You hear a soft moan. Your body responds as fingers continue to explore you. Fingers still slick with oil caress your breast pushing the towel away. You cover the hand with your own, encouraging it. Pleasure leads to desire. You roll onto your side, reaching for buttons and zipper to free the cock firmly at attention just beyond your exploring fingers.

As you rolled your side, you pulled your legs up allowing access to your lower half from behind. Fingers grope and probe inside of you. At the same time, other fingers grasp and squeeze your breast roughly with passion. Your breast starts to leak in response, and the masseur rubs it back onto your tits and nipples making them slick.

Finally, you get it free and pull a now throbbing cock to your mouth. Lightly you lick and suck the tip. You notice it has a small amount of salty fluid of its own. You lick the tip clean and then take it deep into your mouth. You start sucking and stroking it in a nice steady rhythm.

You feel fingers slide in and out of your pussy. In, out. Then, sliding up and down, against the outside spreading your lips apart. Your feel them rub against your clit, then back over your pussy. They continue back between your ass cheeks. You roll onto your belly and spread your legs apart.

Two hands rub and squeeze your backside. Spreading your cheeks apart as they rub between them and down. Fingers brush against your ass as they pass by on the way to your…

“Yesss,” you say as fingers find their way back inside of you.

Two fingers slide inside again and again, deeper and deeper with each insertion. Another hand rubs over your backside then starts playing with your ass.

“Ooooo.” You moan involuntarily.

Fingers start to dart into you faster and faster. Your body tingles with the pleasure of it.

“Ohhhh,” you moan. “Take off your pants,” you say and roll onto your back. You lean your head over the table so you can feel that cock in your mouth again. You feel hips in front of you and pull the dick towards your mouth as you reach behind to grasp my ass and pull me forward. You take the member deeply into your mouth and resume sucking and stroking it with renewed vigor.

Hands squeeze your tits before sliding their way down between your legs. Two fingers quickly find their way inside your pussy.

“MMMMmmmm….” you moan again.

Fingers thrust inside you again deeper and deeper. They brush against your G spot causing it to swell. Your legs spread wider, and you feel yourself getting wetter and wetter. A thumb starts to rub your clit in rhythm to the probing of fingers which are now totally focused on your G spot. They no longer thrust in and out. They stay inside of you rubbing against your G spot. As they do, your pussy starts to quiver and your legs start to shake.

Then, in addition to all the other pleasures, you feel another finger press against your asshole and rub it, too.

“Ahhhhh,mmmmmfff.” you moan loadly. You continue to stroke the cock as you give yourself to the pleasure pulsing through your body.

“Ahhh, myy god… Ughhh, ahhhh, yesss…..” your body tenses up and your hips thrust up off of the table as you orgasm. “OOO!!! ghhhh,ughhh fuccckkk!!!…….ahhh.”

Your hips buck again and again as you cum, your orgasm squrting out all over the table. You pant and slowly catch your breath. But, you’re not done.

“Ahh, now, I want to feel you inside of me,” you demand and start to roll over.

“Definitely.”

You stop suddenly as you realize that was not my voice.

You start to take off the blind fold, but are startled by the door opening again.

“Hello, May I, uh join you?” I say, a bit of confusion in my voice.

In your eagerness to explain you leave the blindfold on.

skinny_sis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
skinny_sis



“I thought you were giving me the massage!”

“Oh, I’m sorry! I thought you knew I was the masseuse!” a voice says in apology.

“Are you okay?” I ask you.

You think about it and fall back onto the table. “Actually, I’m fine,” you realize. You feel slightly embarrassed, but since you haven’t seen him yet, you don’t feel too bad. You feel pretty good in truth. The thought that you just were with a stranger kind of turns you on.

I see you smile and walk over. I rub my hand over your breasts. “We could continue,” I ask remembering your fantasy of being with two men. I lean close and whisper,”It’s up to you.” I kiss you lightly on the lips and continue to rub my hand over your breasts.

You pause and enjoy the sensation of my hands on your body. Your body responds quickly to my touch.

Your breathing starts to pick up and you think, “I was about to fuck him anyway…” then you smile and nod your head yes, not trusting yourself to speak.

“Hmmm, nice. Okay. Keep your blindfold on,” I say.

You just nod yes again in response.

“Are you sure? I didn’t know that you didn’t know it was me,” the masseuse says.

“Really, It’s okay,” you answer and reach out for him. “ You have a nice touch,” you smile.

He walks over to you. You are still on your back and can feel my hands on your breasts. You reach out and find his hips. You move your hands around until you have his cock solidly in your grasp. He gets hard again quickly.

“I’m glad to hear that,” he says. “ I’ve never wanted a woman so bad in my life.”

“Really?” you ask. “ Why is that?” you turn your head to the side and lick the entire length of his shaft.

You feel two pairs of hands playing with your breasts. They are heaving and full. You feel the hands squeeze your nipples to express the fluid within. “They must like it, the way they keep making me do that…” you think. Suddenly someone puts a warm mouth and tongue on your nipple, and a hand, mine you think, slides between your legs.

“Your body is gorgeous.” The masseuse responds. “Just looking at you turns me on... I love your breasts…”

You feel a hand squeeze your breast again as he says it. You feel the milk dribble out again and then his mouth on your breast. Now you have a mouth on each breast and hands groping between your legs. The thought of two men pleasing you is turning you on more and more. You take your free hand and move it down, searching for the other cock…mine.

You find it and “see” that it is rock hard, too.

“Ahhh, god….” you say.

“You are so hot,” the masseuse says.

“Oooo, mmm. Tell me more,” you demand. His little comments are making you hotter.

“Your nipples are perfect,” he says and rubs a thumb over your left nipple. “Your pussy is so soft….and wet.” he adds, as he moves a hand between your legs and rubs over your pussy. “I can’t wait to be inside of you.”

“Ohhhh, I want you inside of me. I want to feel it. I want your cock,” you say breathlessly.

“Hmmm, You are beautiful….and sexy.” you hear me say. “ Roll over, and lean on this,” I say.

You roll over onto your stomach. I give you a large pillow and push it under your hips. It’s comfortable and supports your weight. The effect leaves you with your ass up in the air. Your breasts are on the table.

“Now, I want to feel your beautiful mouth on me,” I say.

I turn your head to the side and grab the back of your head. I guide my dick to your mouth. You open your mouth and start sucking the tip. As you do so, you feel hands on your ass. A tongue licks over the outside of your pussy.

“Ohhhhh, yessss,” you moan.

His tongue licks up and down against you. You are dripping wet now. You feel his nose against your ass as he pushes his tongue deep inside you. His hands grope your ass as he licks you.

“Shit, you are sexy,” h e says. You can hear his breathing picking up. “ Your ass is nice, too,” he says as he kisses your backside.

“Ahhhh, tell me what you like,” y ou say.

“Ooo, I like this pussy baby…” he says. He slides a finger in and starts pumping it inside of you. He slides in a second finger.

“Ahhhhh, ughhmmm,” you bite your lip. You start to buck your hips against his thrusts.

“I want to be inside you. I can’t wait anymore!” He says and climbs onto the table.

You feel him press himself against the opening of your sex.

“Yesss, do it….put it in…..take me…”

“Ahhhhhhh, oohhh! Yes!” You say and quiver as you feel his long cock slide inside of you.

“OHhhh, baby, You’re soooo tight.”

You feel him thrust hard into you. His balls slap against your clit with each thrust.

You are soooo horny now. You want more and suck my cock harder and faster taking me deep into your mouth. I grab your hair and pump myself into your mouth as you suck me.

“Yessss,” you hear me moan quietly. For some reason, that is as exciting to you as the masseuse talking dirty to you.

“I love having you in my mouth,” you say softly to me. In response, you feel my hand tighten on your hair.

Having two men pleasing you, for you to please is overwhelming.

“Ohhh god yesss…” you moan.

“That’s it baby! Fuck me back!”

You rock your hips against his, meeting his every thrust. You feel him deep inside of you. Stimulating and pleasing.

“Oh, baby…you turn me on! Back those hips up! Oh yeah!” SLAP. He lightly slaps your ass.

“OOooo. Ohhh, fuck me….Fuck me!” you demand.

This obviously turns on both men. He picks up his pace, fucking you faster and faster. I grip your hair and say into your ear,” Ohh, suck it….your mouth feels soooo good.”

You wrap your lips around the tip of my cock and then take my shaft deep into your mouth. You tongue licks the underside of my dick while the tip is still in your mouth. You feel my stomach tighten as I pull your hair in pleasure.

A finger is rubbing against your ass with more and more pressure as his dick plunges into your pussy. Your body is going weak as you feel your orgasm build.

“Ohhh my god….Ahhhhhh……mmmmmffff…” you moan. Your hips still bucking wildly as he fucks you.

He pushes a finger into your ass.

“Ohhhhh, you have a sweet ass….” He says and starts to slide it in and out.

The sensation is too much for you.

“Ohhh shiiit! You’re gonna make me cummm! AHHHHHhhhh, Don’t stoppppp! Fuck me! Fuck me!” You reach a hand back and grasp his ass as he continues to pound his cock into you. His finger still in your ass.

“Ohhh yeah, I’m gonna cum too!” he says.

“OOOooooo, Ahhhhh….Don’t Stop! PLEASE!!!, Ohhhhhh, Keep fucking meeee!!!!! “ you are begging him now.

“Ohhh god! Ohhhh,…ohhhh……AHHHHHHH!!!! YESSS!!!YESS!!!! AHHhh Fuck me! Fuck me!” You cum again and again. Your body bucks in pleasure as you cum all over his cock.” Ughh, ughhh, ahhh………shit, ohhh” you say as your orgasm subsides.

“Ohhh Shit baby. That’s it!” He yells and pulls out.

You feel him shoot his load over your backside. He puts himself back inside of you and slowly rocks his hips back and forth as his breathing returns to normal.

You still have my cock in your hand. You start to suck it again. “I want you to cum,” you say to me softly.

“I’m close,” I say quickly. “ I want to cum on your breasts,” I request.

You get off the table. The masseuse has already gotten down. You kneel in front of me stroking and sucking my cock. You feel my dick swell and know I going to cum. I grip your hair tight as you stroke me over your tits. I cum, shot after shot covering your breasts. I’m panting and you know how good you made me feel.

“Again, Wow!” I say.

You finally take off the blindfold. “That was great,” you say to me and look around for your mystery masseuse.

You see him getting dressed off to the side and recognize him as the man who watched us earlier.

“Oh!” you say shocked.

He walks over to you and leans forward. He holds your chin and says,” I didn’t plan for this, but I certainly fantasized about it while watching you,” then he kisses you and winks.

He walks to the door and you blurt out, “ Leave your number!”

He and I look at you.

“Uh, In case I need another Massage,” you say meekly. Then with more confidence,” Or whatever…” you smile and he smiles back, leaving his card on the dresser before heading out the door.

“So, you enjoyed yourself?” I ask.

“Yup. Didn’t you?”

“Yes, but next time, Maybe we could both fuck you at the same time?” I ask as I raise an eyebrow.

“Whoa, we need to try a few things first before that,” you say. “But, that does sound good...” you finish and kiss me.

Published 
Written by MrJackVeil
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments