Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fantasy Island - Part 1

"Jessica heads to Fantasy Island, the new resort in town, where fantasies really do come true."

49
7 Comments 7
2.6k Views 2.6k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"This story was first written a few years ago with a female collaborator whose fantasies aligned closely with the adventures of Jessica."

“Oh fuck… oh fuck… uuuunnnnggghhhh…”

Her pussy clenches around the vibrator up her cunt. A trickle of cream oozes from her slit and slides across her asshole. Jessica sinks back into the couch and tries to catch her breath. Her eyes are glued to the big screen TV. She is watching a woman getting fucked by a group of men. They aren’t just fucking her either. They’re ravishing her. One cock is jammed down her throat as two more pummel her pussy and asshole like jackhammers. Jessica touches the vibrator to her clit. Her insides explode for the second time. She shoves the vibrator up her cunt. A third orgasm hits like a thunderbolt.

Jessica turns off the video and puts the vibrator away. She needs to get out before she fucks her pussy into oblivion. She decides to check out the new resort in town named “Fantasy Island”. The pool there is supposed to be amazing. She goes into the bedroom to get dressed and stops to look in the mirror. A pretty but somewhat plain looking 28-year-old blonde stares back at her. She doesn’t look like a sex-starved woman who fantasizes about getting fucked by a group of strange men. She looks more like a soccer mom.

Jessica's eyes wander down her naked body. She admires the large D-cup breasts which hang from her 5’2” frame like two huge melons. Her fingers slide across the hard nipples. She shudders. Jessica looks down to her cleanly shaven mound. Beads of cunt juice cling to the folds that peek out from the gash down the middle. She turns around and glances over her shoulder at her shapely butt. She thinks it’s too big, but men seem to like it.

When she arrives at the resort, a man wearing a jacket with the hotel logo intercepts her at the front door. He is tall and handsome. Jessica feels a pang of fear and wonders if he knows she is not a guest. She hasn’t done anything wrong and the lobby is open to the public, so the worst he can do is warn her against using the facilities. He gives her a friendly smile.

“Welcome Jessica,” he says in a deep voice with a heavy accent. “We’ve been expecting you.”

She wonders how he knows her name. Have they mixed her up with another guest? He snaps his fingers. A small man in a tuxedo comes over carrying a tray with two glasses of champagne. The man that greeted her hands one to Jessica and toasts her. 

“The pool is out back,” he tells her. “There is a dressing room on the right. Have a pleasant stay, Jessica.” 

Somewhat bewildered by the encounter, Jessica heads to the dressing room. She steps out her shorts and t-shirt, which cover a green and yellow bikini cut low on her tits and high on her ass. Jessica stuffs her clothes in an oversized handbag, pulls on a white wrap and heads for the pool. She spies an empty lounge chair and is putting down her towel when a voice from behind interrupts her.

“Excuse me, Miss.”

Jessica turns and sees a nice-looking man in his early forties. He is tall with light brown hair and blue eyes. There is a wedding ring on his finger.

“I was, um, wondering if you wanted to join us,” he stutters. “You know, my friends over there. We are going to rent one of those private hot tubs and, um… well, we were hoping for a little company.”

She looks to where he is pointing and sees four other men, all about the same age. They must be here for a conference without wives. It’s a familiar scenario.

“Why me?” Jessica asks. “I’m not a hooker if that’s what you were thinking.”

“No, no… I know that, but, um… you’re young and pretty and… oh, who am I kidding. I can’t do this. You see, I lost a bet so I had to ask any girl they picked to join us in a hot tub. They picked you because you don’t look at all like someone who would do that. They expect you to turn me down – maybe even slap me. They’d get a big laugh out of it. Look, I’m sorry, Miss. I won’t bother you anymore.”

Jessica is still horny from her earlier session with the vibrator. Teasing a group of men in the hot tub could be fun.

“That’s okay,” Jessica tells him. “I’m kind of flattered, actually. Why don’t we go meet your friends? Let’s have a little fun. That way the joke will be on them and not you.”

The other four are at a nearby table watching. They look shocked when Bob returns with Jessica. She can see a wedding band on two other fingers but guesses that they are all married. She lets her wrap slide off her shoulders. Their eyes grow big as they gaze at the huge pair of tits about to burst from the tiny bikini top she is wearing.

“Hi. I’m Jessica. It’s so nice of you to invite me to join you,” she says, using her sexiest voice. “I just love hot tubs.”

They move inside to a private room with a hot tub cut into the floor. Jessica slides into the bubbly water between Randy and Mike. They both have nice bodies with hairy chests and dark hair. Directly across from her is Bob. Bill and Rusty are on either side of him. Rusty is shorter with red hair. Bill is somewhat overweight and balding. Jessica, feeling naughty, slides down until just her head is above the bubbly water. She looks directly at Bob.

“Is your wife here?” Jessica asks, sliding a foot between his legs. “She’s lucky to have such a sweet man for a husband.”

Jessica’s foot rubs his cock through his swim trunks. Bob stutters at her question and shakes his head no. His eyes grow big. His cock gets hard. He looks around to see if anyone else notices. The bubbles in the water hide what she is doing. She slips her foot under the loose leg of his trunks. Her toes find the hard flesh of his throbbing member.  

The other four ask her lame questions about where she is from and what she does. Jessica answers as she continues to tease Bob’s throbbing cock. Her foot moves up and down his shaft. She rubs her big toe against the sensitive underside of his knob. Bob grimaces and clenches his teeth. Hot cum spews from the tip of his cock. Jessica feels the warm creamy substance ooze between her toes before dispersing in the bubbly water.

“Are you okay, Bob?” She asks, pulling her foot out of his trunks. “You look a little flustered.”

“Uh… um, no. I mean, uh…”

Jessica’s pussy is dripping with excitement. She decides to take things to the next level and moves to the middle of the tub, standing in the churning water that almost reaches her belly button. 

“I think hot tubs feel so much better when you’re naked.”

She removes her bikini bottoms and holds them up for inspection. Her pussy is obscured by the bubbles in the water. She throws them over the side and unfastens the top, holding it over her tits with one hand.

“If you boys want to see more, you’ll have to show me yours.”

A flurry of activity ensues. The five guys rip off their trunks. Jessica motions for them to stand on the seat so she can see their cocks. They comply. She lets the bikini top fall away from her body, exposing two huge tits that hang from her chest like ripe melons. She turns in a circle, playing with her nipples. All five cocks stir to life.

“Sit down on the edge of the tub,” Jessica says. “I’d like to get a closer look at those beautiful cocks.” 

DeliaSpring
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DeliaSpring

They sit as ordered. Jessica loves the power she has over them. She picks her first victim. Rusty’s cock is somewhat small, but plenty big for what she has in mind. She kneels on the seat between his legs and slides her nipple across his swollen knob. It grows to full length and pulses with excitement. She wraps her fingers around him and strokes.

“Do you like my tits, Rusty? You can cum all over them if you want, or you can cum in my mouth.”

Jessica slides her lips over Rusty’s knob and flutters her tongue across the sensitive underside. He doesn’t stand a chance. A huge blast of hot cum sprays into her mouth. She pulls out his cock and aims it at her tits. Spurt after spurt splash across her two over-sized melons. It’s like he hasn’t drained his balls in a month. Cum drips from her nipples and runs down her stomach. Jessica opens her mouth to show him what he did in it, then swallows.

“Thank you, baby.”

Jessica sinks into the water to wash off and moves to Bill. He is longer than Rusty and shaped like a banana. Jessica repeats the ritual, rubbing his knob across her nipples and teasing it with her tongue. She slips his cock into her mouth, bobbing her head up and down until spit is dripping down his shaft. She pulls it out.

“Do you want to fuck my tits, Bill? They want to be fucked.”

Jessica wedges his hard cock between her two beauties, wrapping the soft tissue tightly around his shaft and massaging it with her tits. She tilts her head and takes his knob between her lips each time it punches through her cleavage. Bill doesn’t last long. He thrusts into her mouth and grunts. She slides her lips down his shaft and clamps them tightly around his cock. Spurt after spurt of hot cum splashes across her tongue. She lets the creamy ejaculate pour over her lower lip and splatter her tits.

“You nasty boy. Look at the mess you made.”

Randy is her next victim. He has a long thin cock. Jessica jacks him off with her hand and spits on his shaft until it is drenched in saliva. Her fingers twist and turn around the throbbing flesh. She pumps him rapidly with her hand. She can see the agony on his face and knows he won’t last long. She leans forward and swirls her tongue around his swollen knob.

“I want you to cum on my face,” Jessica says in a voice full of desperation. “Splatter it all over me. Make me look like a cum-slut. Hurry, baby.”

Jessica flutters her tongue across the underside of the mushroom-shaped tip. She feels him swell and aims his cock at her face. Hot cum bounces off her cheek and shoots across her nose. More splashes between her eyes and lands in her hair. Like the first two, his reservoir seems endless. Spurt after spurt spews from his cock until her face is completely doused. Cum runs down her cheeks and drips from her chin.  

“You did it, Randy. You made me look like a cum-slut.” 

Jessica scoops cum from her face with her fingers and licks them clean. She goes back for more, looking into Randy’s eyes to let him know how much she loves what she is doing. After swallowing most of his cum, she dips her face in the water and moves in front of Mike. His cock is long and thick with a big purple knob. Jessica wraps a hand around his throbbing flesh and gazes up at him with lust filled eyes.

“Do you want to fuck my mouth? Do you want to shove your cock down my throat? Thinking about it makes my pussy soooo fucking wet.”

Jessica slams her mouth down his length and fucks it in and out. Spit drools down his shaft. She takes him into her throat until her lips are pressed against his pubes. She holds him deep and snakes out her tongue to lick his balls. Her lips slowly move up his length and slam back down, driving him into her throat. She does this again and again until Mike is groaning.

Jessica pulls her mouth from his cock and slowly licks her way down his length, sucking his balls into her mouth. She pushes his knees in the air and slides her tongue to his asshole. Mike’s head is spinning with lust. She wraps her hand around his shaft and strokes while her tongue continues to bathe his sphincter with saliva. She returns to his cock, sliding her lips down his shaft, and shoves a finger up his ass. 

Mike lets out a primeval roar and explodes into her mouth. She takes him into her throat. Spurt after spurt drains into her stomach. She moves her lips back up his shaft. Her finger, which is still buried in his asshole, finds a spot near his scrotum and presses. His cock gets renewed life and pumps more cum into her mouth. She pulls away and shows him the huge load dripping over her lower lip, then closes her mouth and swallows.

“Yummy. I just love the taste of cum.”

Bob, once again hard, is her last victim. His cock is the longest, at least seven inches. She has something special planned for him. Jessica sucks his balls into her mouth and tongues his asshole while she jacks him off, bringing him to the brink. She pulls away until the urge has passed, then sucks him into her mouth and down her throat, bringing him to the brink once again. She squeezes his load back into his balls. Jessica looks up at his agonized face.

“Have you ever fucked a girl in the ass, Bob? No? Well, this is your lucky day.”

Jessica stands on the hot tub seat and turns around. She lowers her ass to his hard cock. Reaching between her legs, she guides his spit-drenched knob to her sphincter and sits. Her asshole slowly spreads open. He pops inside. She rotates against him, forcing his cock deeper into her body until she is fully impaled on his length.

Jessica moves two fingers to her pussy. She needs to get off after sucking all those cocks. Her fingers fly across her clit. The pressure in her asshole adds to the intense pleasure pounding in her head. Her body tenses. She shrieks. A powerful orgasm pulses through her pussy. She shoves two fingers up her cunt and fucks them in and out. Another explosion sends her reeling.

Having satisfied her needs, Jessica concentrates on the cock buried up her ass. She lifts up and comes plunging down his length again and again. Bob finds a rhythm and thrusts into her each time she crashes down on him, driving his cock deeper into her dark passage. Jessica screams as a third orgasm rips through her pussy. Her asshole clenches his cock.  

Bob can’t hold back. He thrusts deep and grunts. Hot cum sprays into her bowels. Jessica plunges two fingers up her cunt and fucks herself to fourth release. She finally pulls off his spent cock and stands. Cum oozes out of her asshole and streams down her thighs. Jessica falls into the hot tub and lets the bubbles massage her excited body. She climbs out and finds her bikini, pulling it back into place.

“See you later, boys,” Jessica says as she walks away, putting a little extra sway in her ass. She smiles knowing that she’s given them something to tell their friends about when they return home.

The five men all watch her leave. Mike shakes his head and speaks.

“Jesus. I think we just hit the fucking jackpot.”

“Definitely,” replies Randy. “She’s got to be a porn star. No normal woman could make five guys cum in less than twenty minutes.”

“I don’t know,” Bob argues. “No porn star would just give it away like that. She’s the girl next door that we all dream about - just out for a good time.”

“I agree with Bob,” says Bill. “She’s not a porn star. She wasn’t acting. She loved it. You could tell.”

Published 
Written by Erlikkhan69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments