Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Happy Valentine's Day Eve

"My wife's holiday treat for me"

4
2 Comments 2
13.8k Views 13.8k
622 words 622 words
This is a true story

My wife likes to do groups of men and so do several of her girlfriends. A while back we planned a Valentine's Day gangbang for her with 24 guys and 5 of her girlfriends who would be there to keep the guys hard. My wife's girlfriends are truly beautiful. The first is Laurie a tall blonde, the next is Cindy a very busty girl who is the gangbang queen of our swing club. There are about 200 women in our club and no one has done as many as Cindy, even though we have lots of women in the club who like to fuck groups of guys. As an aside, it seems that every woman in the club who becomes friends with Cindy starts doing gangbangs too. First Cindy influenced Yvonne, then Yvonne influenced my wife and my wife has influenced Kathy, a beautiful Asian girl who will have her first gangbang on Saint Patrick's day weekend. The final girlfriend is Breena, a petite college girl who is following her older sister into the lifestyle. 

The night before, all 5 girls came over our house to spend the night and I got to watch as they did each other in wonderful passionate combinations; blonde on brunette, brunette and blonde on redhead etc. But all these ladies had a surprise for me.

My wife really enjoys the fact that I enjoy seeing her pleasured by other men and that I arrange gangbangs and suck off parties for her. So she surprised me by giving me my own party.

Her friend Cindy, a busty beautiful redhead, likes to gangbang as much as my wife does and carries cockrings with her whenever she swings . Cindy put the cockring on after Yvonne (a black haired beauty) and my wife sucked me hard, with Yvonne concentrating on licking the head of my cock while my wife licked and sucked my balls.

HellenStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HellenStone

Then it was Kathy and Laurie doing the same, masterfully coordinating the movement of their tongues up and down my balls and the shaft of my cock.With a cockring on, a guy can stay hard for 3 or 4 hours. Therefore, when Breena became the first of the women to ride my cock, we both were in for a great time.

Breena is only 20 years old and prior to meeting my wife and Cindy, she hadn't really had a lot of sex, therefore she is tight as a vice.

For any man, the experience of having a really tight woman on his cock who knows how to use her pussy muscles (and Breena is a natural at this) is phenomenal, Having this pleasure when you can't physically cum and all your cum builds up in your balls can't be described.

For a little more than three hours, my wife and her girlfriends licked and sucked my cock and balls and we fucked and fucked. In that time I joyously fucked all the ladies and even had a couple of daisy chains going. Once, we had me fucking Laurie while she gave head to my wife who in turn gave head to Cindy and later I was giving head to Yvonne who was doing Breena who was doing Kathy. I even did Greek with Kathy and Yvonne.

For safety's sake we had to stop eventually, but before we did we had to decide which of these ladies would get my load. The ladies chose young Breena, who sucked me off like a champ.

She took her time and did her best especially to tease and torture me with her tongue; my wife has taken her under her wing and all that time that Breena has spent doing suck off parties with my wife has really paid off.

Published 
Written by jcfrgb1
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments