Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mignonette

"Jack and Melanie have a wild night in the City of Sin."

34
20 Comments 20
28.0k Views 28.0k
6.6k words 6.6k words
Editors Pick
Competition Entry: Sexy Cam Fun
San Diego

"Hello?" Jack answered his phone without checking who it was.

"Monsieur Jacques, bonjour!"

Jack furrowed his brow, lowered his phone and took a quick look at the area code. 702... Las Vegas. Bridgette, he realized.

"Jacques? Have I reached monsieur Jacques?" Bridgette asked in a ridiculously over-the-top French accent.

Jack laughed and asked, "What's with the accent, Mignonette?"

"Does it sound good? I've been practicing. The guests love it!"

"It sounds pretty fucking ridiculous, to be honest. You've never even been to France."

"I was a concierge at the Paris Las Vegas though, imbécile!" Bridgette laughed.

Jack held in his laugh and asked, "Where you at now?"

"I'm over at the Cosmopolitan, boy!"

"Fucking nice! So what's up?"

Bridgette paused for a second before saying, "I'd like to tell you that I just wanted to see how you were doing, Jackie, but this is a business call."

"Of course it is, Let's hear it."

"I need some egg rolls. A hundred of them. Having an event for Chinese New Year and the boss wants to go all out."

"A hundred? Fuck, man."

"I can make it worth your while but I can't pay you in cash."

Jack sat up and said, "Keep talkin'."

After several minutes of explaining her proposition and catching up, Jack and Bridgette ended their call. Fuck, that's not bad at all. Let me check my weekend calendar, still the same. You ain't doing jack-shit... Jack thought then pulled up a number and began typing.

...

Melanie was slinking around her tiny beach apartment not doing much of anything when she heard the familiar whistle her phone made when she received a text.

1 New Message

Jack: Want to go to the movies?

Melanie plopped on her bean bag and began to type a message back.

Melanie: Tonight? How long is it?

Jack: How about on Friday? It's 100 minutes long.

Melanie: Damn, that's a long movie dude. You might need to get the tickets in advance.

Jack: That's the thing. I think we'd both prefer to catch a matinee showing. Call me.

Melanie smirked and dialed Jack's number.

"What up mang?" Jack answered.

"What up mayne," Melanie returned their standard greeting.

"Alright, so my good friend in Vegas gave me a call just now and-"

"Vegas?"

"-Vegas. So she wants to go to the movies too, but we aren't invited to the show. Like, she can't give us tickets. What she can do though is give us a nice jacuzzi suite, with a view. She even said she'd get the two best housekeepers they got assigned to the room to make sure it's perfect for us. Fucking VIP at the clubs, casino comps and restaurant funny money. All-"

"The two best housekeepers, huh? Who is this bitch?" Melanie inserted.

"-She's the head concierge in charge. All-"

"Where at? That sounds tight but I ain't feeling no Stratosphere or Luxor bullshit."

"-Cosmopolitan."

"No shit? Alright, go on."

"All we gotta do is take it over there. Four hour drive for us. We check in fully taken care of, meet up with Bridgette and then it's all fun after that."

"Bridgette... She some white bitch?" Melanie scoffed.

"You're white... What the hell?" Jack laughed.

"You know what I mean, she's not some goodie-goodie bitch that got caught up, right? I mean, she must have some hook in Vegas. Why call us San Diego fools?"

"Because she trusts me, she knows I'm cool. I'm sure she figures that I won't embarrass her some way with the comps. I mean, she can't do cash. like, to cater her Chinese new year party, that is. Don't worry, I play chess not checkers. There is nothing to worry about."

Melanie thought for just a little bit, never one to over-think. She knew Jack hadn't let her down in the years she had known him. She knew she could get the ecstasy for dirt cheap. She knew she loved Vegas and wasn't doing shit this weekend.

"Gah! You're so... 'I play chess not checkers'," Melanie mocked. "Do you sit around thinking of shit like that to say and just wait for the right moment? How many days?" Melanie asked.

"Yeah I do, because that's what I do, I sit around thinking of sayings you won't understand... And the whole weekend and some, if we want."

"I understand it! And only a hundred minute movie for the whole weekend you say? Sounds like we are going to Vegas Jackie."


Barstow

Melanie pulled out a small camcorder, flipped open the screen and asked, "What does mignonette mean? I heard you call Bridgette that then smile like a goober earlier when you told her we'd be there in a couple hours."

"You brought a camera? You can't be taking video in Vegas... What happens there is supposed to stay there, remember?"

Melanie pointed the camera across the booth at Jack, hit record and asked again, "What does mignonette mean?"

"It means something like, little darling."

"Little darling! Oh my God, are you serious?" Melanie laughed.

"Shut up. Our food is coming, finally."

The waitress, looking like something out of a 50's time warp, put the pair's cheeseburgers down, asked if they needed anything and put their bill on the table while simultaneously reminding them there was no rush.

"Thanks we're good," Jack replied and smiled before returning his gaze to Melanie and her camera.

"Is she an ex-girlfriend or something like that?"

"Something like that," Jack said and bit into his burger.

"Mignonette, mig-non-ette... That's so frickin' cute. How come you never call me anything like that?" Melanie asked, the camera still focused on Jack.

"Why don't you eat your burger, nouillette."

"I don't want some generic version of some other bitch's nickname... What does that mean though?"

"Little dope."

"You're such a dick," Melanie loudly replied, closed the screen and placed the camera on the table. "You gonna try to hit that or what?"

"Who, Bridgette? No, I'm not gonna try to hit that. Why? Are you jealous or something?" Jack grinned out of the side of his mouth.

"Me? Jealous of you... No."

"What did you tell your man?" Jack asked before taking a sip of his milkshake.

"I said I was gonna go make a delivery to my friend, Jacqueline, in NorCal... What about you? What did you tell Charlotte?"

"Jacqueline... Chris bought that?"

"Yeah." Melanie shrugged.

"I said I was visiting my old buddy Mel in NorCal too. You're an old guy and you're very sick."

Melanie coughed half-heartedly and made an exaggerated frown. "Where's my flowers?"


Las Vegas

Melanie and Jack arrived in Las Vegas right when the last rays of sunlight tucked themselves away behind the Spring Mountains. A couple of turns in Jack's shiny black Wrangler and they were on Las Vegas boulevard or the Strip as it's famously known. Melanie turned up Salem's King Night until it was thumping through the speakers and rolled down the window. The multicolored lights of the gambling meccas on either side shining off the windshield and her deep blue eyes when Jack turned to look at her.

"I love this moment, you know," Jack said as he looked back out at the Strip.

"What do you mean?"

He took in the lights for a few seconds longer before turning back to her and saying, "It's like the calm before the storm."

"Me too..." Melanie slowly nodded her head. "I love this moment too."

...

They walked into the large reception lobby of the Cosmopolitan and stood in line. It was only several minutes before Bridgette noticed them and waved them over to the concierge desk.

"Will you put that thing away?" Jack nodded at the camera in Melanie's hand. "We aren't exactly tourists."

"Yes we are."

"Just wait until after this. Okay Scorsese?" Jack opened his eyes wide and lifted the messenger bag, hoping Melanie got the hint.

Melanie slowly spun around, filming the whole lobby, as they walked up to the desk and finally closed the camera screen. "Have you noticed how well dressed and young everyone in this casino is? I haven't seen one pair of flip-flops or shorts yet. I'm gonna need to go shopping."

"I know right... Me too."

"Jackie, you made it! Come back around. Your friend can check in here with Linda. I just need to show you something in my office," Bridgette, in a short black skirt and snug white top said. She motioned him to follow her. Not ten minutes had passed before Jack came back out to join Melanie who was back to filming.

"That was fast!" She lowered the camera to Jack's bulge. "Everything okay with one-eyed-Jack?"

"Will you stop fucking around." Jack laughed. "Let's go check out the room. She hooked us up."

"She's really hot... You got that piece? I didn't know you had a thing for redheads. Her eyes were green too. Are those contacts."

"No, they're the real thing."

"Her boobs too?"

"You're like a dude you know, but yeah, they're real."

"No wonder you came so fast." Melanie zoomed in on Jack's bulge even more. "Those pretty green eyes and perfect tits are just too much."

"Dude, stop. You're gonna give me a boner in front of everyone."

"That would be so awesome."

...

Melanie gasped and said, "Holy shit... Look at this place. I think this is the nicest room I've ever been in."

"Yeah... Me too," Jack admitted as he dropped his bag and headed to the wall where the remote to the curtains was mounted. He grabbed it and hit the button to open them.

"Look! The fountains at the Bellagio are going off. Look at this view, man!" Melanie hurried over to the window with the camera in hand. She turned it on and began filming while Jack unpacked his things.

"Check this out, she gave me comps for every restaurant. What do you want? I'm feeling either sushi or steak."

"They both sound good. I want to go to the club. I heard Marquee is the sickest fuckin' club," Melanie said as she continued to look out the window.

"We need clothes, you want to buy shit here? It's gonna be expensive here and I'm not sure if the Caesar's mall is still open."

"Let's go to the club tomorrow then." Melanie picked up a little leaflet on the desk in the corner. "These fucking EC Twins are the DJs tomorrow. They look like a big deal or some shit. It will give us time to relax tonight. Join me in the jacuzzi? I want to get in so bad, food can wait." Melanie looked Jack in the eye, bit her lower lip and began to undress. "I think you know where I want it."

...

Jack and Melanie woke early the next day, well, early for Vegas and went out to purchase some more suitable attire for the evening. They had lunch, gambled a little and were now relaxing in a cabana by the pool, Bridgette had reserved for them, while sipping on a couple of margaritas.

"I can't believe I won 200 bucks, man!"

"You're a lucky dumbass... You aren't supposed to split tens, like ever," Jack said, annoyed.

"How much did you win? Oh...that's right, mister perfect lost! Blackjack just ain't your game my man." Melanie cackled and sipped on her drink.

Such a dumbass... Jack thought. "That dress you got is gonna look so good on you. I'm gonna have to be deflecting motherfuckers left and right all night."

"It makes me feel sexy, red makes me feel sexy. Those shoes you picked out are perfect too. Thanks, Jackie."

"Don't thank me yet... They might kill your feet, the heel is pretty tall. So what are we saying tonight? Like, when all the bitches are all over me and you start to get jealous?"

"Oh puh-leaze, I don't get jealous..." Melanie rolled her eyes. "But you're my husband tonight, fuck those bitches."

"Oh my God, see? Are you serious?" Jack sat up.

"You're right, I think sugar daddy would be more believable. I'm way too fine to be your wife."

"No, fucker, you know what I mean... You're gonna cock block me."

"I don't want some skank-ho keeping me up all night. There's only one bed." Melanie poked at her margarita with the straw.

"I don't care if you dance with other dudes, in fact I encourage it, less drinks for me to buy."

"What if I'd rather dance with the girls, hmmm?"

"Oh yeah?" Jack grinned.

"Yeah."

"You know, girls aren't that easy. They aren't like dudes. I bet I can get a girl up to the room before you can. I got a bit more experience in that department than you."

"Says you!" Melanie leaned forward, raised her eyebrows and reached for the camera. She hit record and pointed it at Jack. "Can you repeat that? Sounds like a challenge to me."

Jack cleared his throat. "I said, I bet I can get a girl up to the room before you can tonight."

"I bet you can't."

"Wanna make an official bet?" Jack confidently said and slowly licked some salt of the rim of his glass.

"Don't lick your glass like that..." Melanie bit her lip and took a long drink of her margarita before continuing. "If I can get a girl up to the room before you can, you have to lick my pussy until I come. You have to do it whenever I want while we are here. No fucking me or anything. Just all the oral I want, whenever the fuck I want."

"That's fine, whatever. When I win you're gonna be sucking a whole lot of dick. I can't wait, you're swallowing too." Jack finished his drink and leaned back. "You're gonna be skipping meals you're gonna be so full of cum."

"That's not fair! You don't have to swallow anything."

"You think it's easy to make you come? You think I don't need to be swallowing the whole time? This bet is gonna be easier than I thought... You don't even know what it's like to go down on a girl."

"Whatever!" Melanie quickly lowered the camera, glared at Jack then slowly raised it back as he began to talk.

"So let's be clear, the bet is getting a girl up to the room and like, fucking her. No bullshit, like telling some ho we have coke or something cheap just to get her up there with no action. That doesn't count."

"There has to be action. Deal," Melanie agreed and the pair shook hands with the camera documenting the evidence of the wager.

...

"You almost ready, sexy thang?" Jack asked, walking up behind Melanie as she was putting on the finishing touches of her makeup.

"Yeah, almost done." Melanie turned to look at Jack. "You look good, roll up your sleeves maybe."

Jack turned and walked out of the bathroom. He looked into the full body mirror and rolled up the sleeves of his black dress shirt and kept them that way when he realized she was right.

Melanie walked up to Jack and softly said, "Look at me." Jack turned to face her and placed his arms by his sides. She sprayed him with some cologne she had purchased for him earlier that day. "You forgot to put some on." She got close and smelled him. "That's better. Now, let's go fuckin' party."

...

Melanie turned, what seemed to be every head in the casino as they walked by. The men following her with their eyes until staring any longer made them feel creepy. The women stared at her too, then Jack, then back at Melanie like clockwork, every one of them.

"I bet they think you're paying me by the hour," Melanie said.

"You don't look like an escort. That's probably why everyone is staring. They want to know my secret."

"What is your secret, Jack?"

"I don't know, you tell me."

They could feel the beat of the music as they rode the escalator up, which had these giant glass chandeliers covering the ceiling above it, and veered right toward the beat.

"Holy shit, look at that line, man."

"Don't worry, Bridgette gave me this card to hand one of the doorman. We're good," Jack said as he pulled a little black card out of his roll. He handed it to a stalky Filipino doorman who immediately motioned another tall, slim man in a dark suit. The slim man looked up, motioned for the stalky man to go back to the front of the line and walked up to Jack and Melanie.

"Mr. Banks, Miss Baker?"

"That's us," Melanie let him know.

"You look ravishing, Miss Baker. Please follow me."

They followed the slim man passed the entrance to the club and into a private elevator.

"As you know, Miss Bastion has taken care of everything for you tonight." The elevator stopped, the door opened and Skrillex's Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites flooded their ears. The slim man stepped out and said. "Welcome to Marquee, the best club in the world. Nancy will show you the rest of the way."

An Asian woman dressed in a black suit jacket with her garter belt exposed under an impossibly short skirt met them at the elevator. Nancy pointed out the three separate dance floors of the club, the bars, the outdoor lounge if one's ears needed a break from the pounding beat and finally their VIP table behind velvet ropes.

"Your bottle menu is on the table sir, your server will arrive shortly. Miss Bastion has informed me that there is no charge for you tonight. Enjoy yourselves and welcome to Marquee," Nancy said. She smiled, brought her hands together, elegantly turned and walked back to the front of the club.

A large black bouncer unlatched the ropes and let them in. Jack tried to slip him a twenty but the bouncer refused.

"Let me know who can come and go, Sir," the bouncer said then latched the rope behind the two.

"Dude..." Melanie stared at Jack.

"Dude..." Jack agreed.

"Lets get vodka. Grey Goose, fuck it."

"Fuck it," Jack agreed and ordered when the waitress arrived. A few minutes later she returned with a cart that she parked by the small table in the center of their VIP booth. The cart had ice, cocktail fruit, olives, any mixer you might need, shakers, glasses and a bottle of vodka. The two had several drinks while waiting for the floor to begin to fill up with beautiful people.

The clock struck midnight and the giant screens above the DJ booth came alive with bright pinks and mesmerizing blues. The EC Twins began their first set and four modern day go-go girls began to dance some choreographed piece in front of the screens on some narrow walkways.

"Look at that, let's go dance! You got five hours to beat me, Mel. Good luck."

"Good luck to you too, Jack ass, you're gonna need it."

Melanie stood up behind Jack and walked over to the ropes where the bouncer let them out. They danced to a few songs together before Jack noticed several sharks beginning to steal looks at Melanie whenever they could. As if her red dress was a drop of blood in the water. He figured this was a good time to seek out his own prey.

He leaned in close to Melanie's ear and loudly said, "Looks like you got some suiters already. I'm gonna let you to it, killer."

Melanie looked over her shoulder, catching eyes with the group of bros, then quickly turned back to Jack.

CutieEri
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CutieEri

"Dude, I hate you... Do not leave me alone with these douches."

"WHAT?" Jack pretended to not be able to hear and began to wiggle his way through the crowd to the other side of the floor. He spotted four young Asian girls dancing in a tight little circle together. He knew the difficulty was high, but one of them caught his eye, almost challenging him to try. Awww, you have traveled far and wide from your homeland to meet me here tonight, little dumpling... Jack thought and slightly smirked as he caught her looking at him.

He jostled his way closer, never taking his eyes off her. He was now right next to the group of four and caught this Asian beauty smiling at him once more. He decided this was the perfect time to cut in and separate her from the pack. Just as he tried to go around the last friend separating him from his prey another of her friends moved in to block him. He tried to go left, he tried to go right... He tried to pretend he was just going past the group of four but the three less attractive friends would anticipate his every move. What the fuck is this? It's like I'm Genghis Khan and these bitches are the great wall of China right now... He turned and pretended he was no longer interested and then quickly tried to cut back to get at this sexy goose but again was thwarted by the three ugly ducklings. Forget this shit, even if I do get at her, I'll probably have to get all four of these bitches breakfast tomorrow, fuck that...

Jack began to dance with another young girl in white, there by herself, but he was more interested in seeing what Melanie was up to. He finally caught a glimpse of her red dress through the sea of bodies. She was walking away from a particularly sausage-festy area of the floor and heading back to the VIP. Perfect, right where I want you Mel... Winning this bet is going to be easier than I thought... He turned back to the girl in white just as a guy in an astronaut suit began to throw large foam glow sticks into the crowd from the stage. He caught one and handed it to her. The pink glow of the stick illuminated her soft face before she turned around and began grinding her ass into him while the EC Twins were now standing on top of the turn tables placing their hands by their ears as if it wasn't loud enough in the club already. This new nuts-to-butt position allowed Jack to look over at Mel as much as he wanted without the girl in white noticing a thing.

A few songs passed before Jack realized Bridgette Bastion had made her way into the VIP booth. Melanie pointed toward the dance floor and Bridgette waved at Jack then continued to chat Melanie up. He glanced over through several songs and now noticed Bridgette's hand had made it's way to Melanie's inner thigh and was slowly creeping up. Fuck, that's hot... Don't tell me my Mignonette is gonna make me lose this bet... Jack thought and smirked.

"SOMEONE IS A LITTLE EXCITED!" The girl in white turned her head to the side to say as she pushed into Jack's growing erection that had began to nestle between her ass cheeks.

"I CAN'T HELP MYSELF WITH YOUR FINE ASS RUBBING AGAINST ME!" Jack said into her ear, noticing she smelled of vodka and bubblegum as he did so.

The girl in white reached behind to run her hands through Jacks's short dark hair as she continued to rub the underside of his hard-on with the crack of her ass. He looked to the side and continued to watch Bridgette who was now sucking Melanie's tongue into her mouth as Melanie leaned back into the booth. The sight of two women he knew personally and intimately getting it on was hitting Jack in a more intense way than almost anything had before. He reached in front of the girl in white and placed his hands on her small firm breast and flat stomach, controlling the rhythm of her grinding, increasing the pace of it.

Melanie and Bridgette were now getting up. Bridgette gave him a wink while Melanie was pulling her dress back down over her legs. Bridgette put her arm around Melanie's waist and the two walked out of the VIP. Melanie glanced over at Jack watching them and gave him the middle finger as the pair laughed and made their way out of the club. The large black bouncer watched their every move then looked at Jack and shrugged his shoulders in unspoken male defeat.

...

"Did you see the look on Jacko's face? Oh my God was he shocked!" Melanie proudly said as the pair entered the suite holding some blended latte's they made a pit stop for.

"I think he was more turned on than anything... Did you see him practically molesting that girl in the white dress?" Bridgette said as she put her latte down and lay next to Melanie on the king sized bed.

"Yes! What a fucking creep! The only thing keeping his cock out of her ass was her dress. He tends to not give a fuck once he's had a few. He's like a dumb dog sometimes."

"Oh I remember, trust me. He's probably moved on to fingering her, not giving a single fuck about anyone watching." Bridgette laughed and turned to Melanie. "So... This bet you have with him. What was it again? You won now, right?"

"It was pretty much a 'who could get a girl first' bet. Like, up to the room to have sex with her. The winner gets all the head they want from the loser, whenever they feel like it, the rest of the time we are here."

"Oh wow, Jack's really good at that."

"He's aiiight."

"Yeah... He's not as good as a girl would be..." Bridgette said and began to trace Melanie's nipple over the thin material of her dress with her fingertip. She propped herself up and placed her hands on either side of Melanie and began to kiss down her stomach until she got to her bare legs. "Relax..."

"I... I've never been with a girl before..." Melanie moaned.

...

"I NEED TO GET GOING," Jack said to the girl in white.

"WHAT, WHY?"

"GETTING LATE. HAVE A GOOD ONE, BEAUTIFUL," Jack said and leaned in to kiss her neck before making his way through the packed floor.

He left the club and scanned the casino looking for the girls. He spotted them walking toward the elevators, coffees in hand. He hung tight for about five minutes then made his way to the elevators himself. He flashed his room key and patiently waited in the lobby for the elevator next to a young drunk couple who were practically fucking each other as they waited.

"Dude... Bro... You going back up alone? I saw you at the club, had that VIP going bro." The guy took a break from slobbering on his girlfriend to point out.

"Yeah man, I struck out tonight. Next time."

"You should come up with us! We can make it a real party!" The girl sloppily said, pulled her shirt down to expose one of her perfect tits and giggled.

"Bitch, are you shitting me?" The guy tightly gripped her arm.

"No, babe, I didn't shit! I was just saying he could come up for a threewa--"

"SEE! This is the kind of shit I mean! You're always being such a slut!" The guy started yelling as the elevator doors opened and Jack slipped in, leaving them to their drunken lover's quarrel.

Jack made his way down the hallway and gently pushed on the door which was left propped open with the swing-arm lock sticking out.

"Relax..." Jack heard Bridgette whisper. He tip-toed into the bathroom, grabbed the camera then slowly went back out and waited by the entrance. He flipped open the screen, hit record and listened.

"I... I've never been with a girl before."

"On my first time with a girl, she tied my hands together, then to the bed. It helped me relax... I had no say in anything she did. It was one of the most exhilarating experiences of my life," Bridgette said as she placed her hands on Melanie's knees and began to spread her legs.

"Wait..." Melanie tensed up and placed her hands on Bridgette's hands.

"I'm tying you down, okay? Relax..." Bridgette got up and walked to the closet. She grabbed one of Jack's neckties and snugly tied Melanie's wrists together with one end. She tied the other end behind and above the center of the headboard where it was affixed to the wall. She rubbed her hands down Melanie's sides and under the bottom of her dress. She slowly removed her black thong panties and carefully placed them over Melanie's eyes leaving her at her mercy.

"Bu--"

"Shhh... Close your eyes. It's better when you don't know what is coming next."

"Okay..." Melanie said as she felt Bridgette's breath on her exposed pussy.

Bridgette slowly stood up from the bed and stepped back. she turned to look at Jack who was filming her and motioned for him to enter the room. Jack quietly stepped in to see a panty-less Melanie with her dress pushed up to her waist, hands tied and eyes covered by her own panties. Bridgette let her black dress drop to the floor and removed her thong as well. She placed one of her hands on Jack's chest as he held her close and pointed the camera at Melanie's bald pussy before zooming in on her face.

"I told you I play chess and not checkers, Mel."

Melanie quickly shook the panties off her face at the sound of Jack's voice. "NO! No, no, no! You cheater!"

"I don't think so, Mel. See, I'm going to fuck her now."

Melanie struggled to free her hands with no success and said, "I got her up here, I'm the winner!"

"I told her to meet us at the club, look for you and get you up here... You're both here now because of me."

"It's true, baby, I'm sorry. Jack can be so convincing. You know?" Bridgette admitted.

"You bastard, Jack. You fucking bastard." Melanie slumped her arms down.

"I know," Jack agreed.

"Don't worry, baby, we won't leave you out," Bridgette said while unzipping Jack's jeans and pulling out his hardening cock. She slowly stroked it until it was fully erect all while Jack made sure to catch every second of Melanie's defeat through the lens.

"Why don't you show her how much better a girl can eat a pussy," Jack suggested.

Bridgette smirked and got on top of the bed. She got on her knees with her ass resting between her feet, her pussy nearly resting on the bed and got in close to Melanie's love pocket. Melanie couldn't help but spread her legs even further in anticipation, much to Jack's delight, and let out a moan when she felt Bridgette's warm tongue lick up her slit and massage her clit followed by Bridgette's lips giving it a nice slow suckle. Jack placed the camera on the dresser and pointed it at the bed. He rubbed the head of his dick along Bridgette's soft pink opening, getting it nice and wet. Bridgette arched her back downward and pushed into Jack making his cock disappear into her warm pink depths.

Jack looked into Melanie's eyes as he slowly began to rock Bridgette on his thick cock, her mouth and nose rubbing into Melanie's wet pussy with each stroke. He slightly grinned out of the side of his mouth eliciting a slow head shake and the same mischievous grin out of Melanie. That's what I thought, Mel... Bridgette straightened her tongue and worked it between Melanie's lips and into her sweet hole. Jack began to thrust harder, thrusting Bridgette's tongue into Melanie.

Jack noticed Melanie arching her back and bringing her legs closer together, her eyes rolling to the back of her head as Bridgette continued to tongue fuck her. He reached down to grab a handful of his Mignonette's ginger hair and pulled her head back before Melanie reached her breaking point.

"Don't stop..." Melanie pleaded.

"Not quite yet," Jack said and let go of Bridgette's hair. He instructed her to straddle Melanie's face, facing him. He removed his clothes and grabbed the camera. He stood on the bed with his feet on either side of Melanie's waist and bounced his hard cock in front of Bridgette's face until she took it in her mouth while grinding her pussy into Melanie's tongue.

He pointed the camera down at Bridgette's jade eyes and placed his free hand on the back of her head. Jack fucked her mouth deep and hard until she would push on his legs, freeing her mouth to catch a breath before opening it back up like a hungry baby bird. Jack held the camera out to the side to film Melanie's face between Bridgette's creamy white ass cheeks and tried not cum down her throat right then and there.

"Oh fuck!" Bridgette removed the cock in her mouth to say when she felt Melanie wiggle her tongue up her clenched asshole as droplet of Jack's pre-cum fell on her cheek. She reached between her legs to run her fingers up her sopping folds and rubbed her engorged clit as Melanie's tongue massaged her tightest of entrances. Jack put his dick back in her mouth, Bridgette closed her eyes and began to rub faster and harder. Her legs tensed up, her lips sealed around Jack's shaft and she pushed into Melanie's tongue as she felt the warm tingly waves of her orgasm travel through her body.

"Fuck...fuck, yes...ohhh...fuck..." Bridgette panted and lifted her ass as her orgasm hit. Jack stiffened his arm, helped her stand up and step off the bed. He handed her the camera before Bridgette leaned against the railing by the bed. still wobbly-legged, she continued to film the pair.

"Roll over and stick that ass in the air," Jack ordered. Melanie clumsily rolled over and Jack wrapped his arm around her waist, lifted her up and let her back down on her knees, closer to the headboard so she could place her hands on it. He placed one of his hands on her shoulder, the other on her waist and sunk his cock into her wet cunt. He tightened his grip on her waist and pumped in and out of her while he felt the walls of her pussy tighten up only to be pushed apart with each hard stroke.

He removed his hand from her shoulder and held it out with his thumb pointed toward Bridgette. Bridgette stepped forward, gently touched his wrist with her free hand, put her mouth on his thumb and slowly sucked on it, getting it nice and wet. Jack removed his thumb and massaged the spit into Melanie's tight asshole before sinking the tip in. Bridgette zoomed in to catch Jack slowly push the rest of his thumb into Melanie's asshole and continue deep dick her as he knocked on her backdoor.

"Fuh... Fuck my ass..." Melanie panted.

"What?"

"Fuck my ass..."

"What?"

"Put it in my fucking ass, Jack!"

Jack slipped his wet dick out of her pussy and pushed against her asshole. He slowly continued to push, adding more and more pressure until Melanie couldn't remain clenched any longer and sunk in until his balls rested on her dripping pussy. He pushed deeper until he had reached her hilt, causing her to slightly jump forward.

"Fuuuck..." She moaned.

"Keep it nice and tight, girl," Jack said through heavy breaths. He tightly gripped her waist now with both hands and smoothly slid in and out of her perfect ass. Bridgette walked around the bed capturing all the angles she could until Jack started to increase his pace. Bridgette stepped back and focused the camera at Jack's waist and Melanie's ass in anticipation. He pulled his dick out, gave it a couple of strokes and shot streams of thick white cum all over Melanie's wiggling ass and back. Jack held his hand out and gestured for Bridgette to hand him the camera. He caressed her cheek with his knuckles and said, "Lick my cum off her back."

"Fuck yeah..." Melanie looked over her shoulder and said.


Las Vegas Boulevard

"Dude, this trip was so fucking awesome," Melanie said as they waited for the light to turn green.

"I know right, one of the best ever. Easily," Jack agreed.

"We have to listen to What do You Say on the way out of Vegas man. Like, we have to. Everyone has to listen to that song while they're in Vegas."

Jack grinned, and scrolled through his phone to find the song.

~ Baby, what do you say when you bust a nut? ~

"KING KONG KITCHIE KITCHIE KI-MI-O!" The pair sang along, cackling like fools.


Barstow

"Where's the camera bag? Did you grab it? I want to watch the video."

"I tossed it in the back seat and put your sweatshirt over it. Put it on the part where you realize you lost the bet," Jack said and laughed.

"Oh shut up," Melanie scoffed. She unbuckled her seatbelt and reached to the backseat to grab the camera as Jack gave her a spank. She plopped back down and opened the bag. "Fuck."

"What?" Jack glanced at the bag.


Las Vegas

Esmeralda picked up the ringing service phone.

"Esmeralda! What did I tell you? Remember the room you and Natalya were supposed to clean by twelve today? It's 12:30!"

"It's break for us."

"I know... That's why I gave you and Natalya a fifty... Each!" Bridgette said, frustrated.

"Oh si, sorry Miss Bastion, we do now." Esmeralda hung up the phone and faced Natalya.

"She such bitch," Natalya said in her heavy Russian accent. "Miss Bitchion, more accurate."

Esmeralda laughed and agreed. "Si, Bitchion."


Barstow

"What?" Jack glanced at the bag.

"The camera... It's not here, dude."

"I guess shit really does stay in Vegas after all."

"I guess it does."


Las Vegas

The pair of housekeepers were almost finished changing the jizz covered sheets and cleaning up the rest of the room when Natalya noticed a camera behind the face tissue box in the bathroom.

"Esmeralda, look movie camera. I watch, you want too?"

"No. We should not do that."

Natalya flipped the camera open and hit play. her eyes widened and mouth gaped open as the screen filled with the image of Bridgette licking cum off Melanie's ass.

"Esmeralda... You need look, it is whore Bastion. We get bigger tip I think now, when return camera."

"She will be mad, I don't know..."

"Do not be weak, we say room very very very dirty. She give us extra. Believe me," Natalya said as the room phone by the toilet rang.

Esmeralda sat on the toilet seat and picked up the phone.

"Give to me phone," Natalya said and answered. "Yes?"

"Natalya, my friends just called me and alerted me that they forgot their camcorder up in the room. Do you see it?" Bridgette nervously asked.

"Yes, I have movie camera."

"Oh thank God, can you please bring it right to me when you are finished?"

"Yes... It is very dirty Miss Bastion..."

"What?"

"It is very dirty... The room. Maybe more tip, yes? So we not say how dirty friend is."

Bridgette paused for several moments, her stomach knotting up. "Okay, I will double it."

Natalya remained silent.

"Triple, okay?" Bridgette offered.

"Oh so kind, Miss Bastion. We almost finish now."




The End

Published 
Written by Magical_felix
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments