Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ransom and Revelation

"Melissa takes control and the possible becomes reality."

5
3 Comments 3
10.4k Views 10.4k
6.5k words 6.5k words
The three women reappeared at Drew’s apartment nearly two hours after they left. They were laden with various colored bags and a few boxes. The contents excited them so much that they had to unpack each to show Drew and Micah what they had purchased.

“How’s your checking account?” Micah asked Drew with a chuckle as the women displayed the various garments, undergarments, sleepwear, lingerie, shoes, and accoutrements amid excited chatter and much giggling.

“It’ll be okay,” Drew replied.

“One of the things we haven’t discussed is compensation,” Micah told him.

Drew gave him a small shake of the head. “I’m sure it will be fine,” he responded in a low voice, tilting his head to indicate Cheryl.

“We’ll talk about it later,” Micah confirmed.

“Talk about what?” Cheryl asked, peeling herself away from the collection of bags, tissue paper, and boxes.

“The future,” Drew said. He looked at his watch. “Keep an eye on the time,” he cautioned her.

Cheryl straightened up fully and looked directly at him. “Are you trying to get rid of me?”

“You know better than that,” Drew answered evenly. “I just don’t want you to have to come up with any more weird excuses. I worry about you.”

Cheryl leaned over and put her cheek next to his. She whispered in his ear. “I love that you care so much. But, I’m jealous. I’m going to leave you here with these two beauties. You won’t want me anymore.”

“You know that’s not true,” Drew said, defensively. “You’re my Cheryl and I will always love you.”

She planted a soft kiss on his lips. “I know,” she said definitively. “And you’re right. I need to get going.”

The women paused as their unpacking wound down to exchanged hugs and kisses with Cheryl. She and Dana kissed each other’s cheeks.

“Remember,” she said softly, “You can borrow him, but you can’t have him.”

“Him?” Dana asked hooking a thumb toward Drew. “He’s a whore. He’ll fuck any married woman he can find. I’ve already got one of those. Not as young or as cute. I don’t need the additional hassle. He’s your problem.”

“So you’re not going to use him?” Cheryl teased.

“Oh, yeah,” Dana laughed. “But I sure don’t plan on keeping him.”

Cheryl walked up to Micah and took his face in her hands. He got a moist and tender kiss.

“I’ll be back tomorrow,” she said softly. “I hope we’ll get to play then.”

“Planning on it,” Melissa chimed in. She turned to face Dana. “You should see his face when he comes in her. He’s so cute. It makes me fall in love with him all over again.”

Micah actually blushed.

“All right, everybody. I really do have to run. See you all tomorrow,” Cheryl said. With a brief wave she was out the door and gone.

“Let’s put this stuff away,” Melissa suggested to Dana. “Then I’m ready for a cocktail.”

They found that Cheryl had left a drawer empty for Dana to store her few purchases. She folded them carefully and put them away. Melissa gathered hers in a pile near her bag, leaving two bags and a box that represented Cheryl’s new acquisitions. She picked up the shoe box and opened it.

“This is the most promising purchase I made today,” she said, pulling out one of the white, stiletto-styled heels.

“You bought those?” Drew asked.

“For Cheryl,” Melissa confirmed. “They fit perfectly and look smoking hot.”

“I’m sure she’ll have something she can wear with them,” Drew mused.

Melissa looked at Micah. “I’m sure she will,” she said. She plopped herself on the sofa and breathed out a long sigh. “What have you got to drink in this dump?” she asked Drew.

“A little gin,” he said.

“Eww,” Melissa responded.

“Some bourbon?”

“Scotch?” she asked hopefully.

“Nope,” he answered. “I do have a bottle of white wine.”

“Hmmm,” she mulled the idea. “Nope. I want Scotch.”

“I don’t have any Scotch.”

Melissa turned to Dana. “Darling, would you mind taking my husband out in public to purchase a bottle of Scotch for me? I’m afraid if I send him alone he’ll get lost.”

“You should be afraid if you send me alone with Dana that I might not come back!” Micah joked. This time Dana blushed.

“I trust her,” Melissa quipped. “You? Not so much.”

“You trust me, don’t you, Dana?” Micah asked.

“I’ll go,” Drew offered.

“No,” Melissa said quickly. “I need you here.”

“All right,” Micah said with a sigh. “Dana?”

“Of course. It’s just a couple of blocks.”

When her husband had left, Melissa patted the sofa next to her. As Drew sat down, she twisted to face him.

“So, how’s your love life?” she asked.

Drew laughed aloud. “You don’t care about my love life.”

“I do, though,” she said seriously. “I don’t want to rip you away from a cozy, comfortable situation.”

“Micah told me that’s exactly what the two of you plan to do,” he said with an edge.

“Drew, darling,” Melissa said softly, “That’s not it at all. Micah and I love you and Cheryl. We just want to make it possible for all of us to be happy.”

“Melissa, darling,” Drew replied, still with a touch of a nasty, mocking tone in his voice. “We’ve spent, at the most, two days together. I very much doubt that there’s anything like love going on here.”

“You underestimate yourself, Drew.” Melissa’s tone was serious. “And, you underestimate Cheryl.”

Drew blew out a breath of exhaustion. “Cheryl,” he said simply.

“I know you’re crazy in love with her.”

“True.”

“Did you know she’s crazy in love with you, too?”

“I think she loves me. But, crazy in love? I’d almost hate to think about that. If that were so, she would be even more miserable in this situation; in her situation. I’d hate that for her.”

“Well, she is. Crazy in love with you. As for the misery, I can think of only two solutions for that.”

“Don’t you think I’ve been over that time and again? Either I break it off with her, or she leaves her family to be with me.”

“That’s why Micah and I are here.”

“I thought Micah was offering me a job.”

“Not a job, Drew. A life. A life with Cheryl, and, for as long as the two of you want, a life with Micah and me.”

Drew shook his head slowly. “I’m glad to work for you and Micah. As for the other, I just don’t see that happening.”

“Have you ever talked to her about it?”

“About her leaving her husband and his family?”

Melissa nodded.

“Not seriously. She made it clear she is in a committed relationship.”

“Why haven’t you?”

“If she’d leave him to be with me, what would stop her from leaving me for someone else?”

“Don’t be an idiot.”

“Are you trying to piss me off?” Drew bristled.

“Why not? Then we could have make-up sex.”

“We’re not having make-up sex,” he replied sternly.

She leaned back on the sofa, crossed her arms under her breasts, and turned her head to face him. “Do you remember that afternoon in the bar?”

“On the island?”

“Of course,” she whistled with aggravation. “I took you to my room.”

“I remember.”

“I really wanted to fuck you that afternoon. Just you and me. Alone, together. No Micah and no Cheryl.”

“You did, huh?” His reply was nonchalant.

“The excitement of having them there is great,” Melissa said. “But I thought we’d be pretty good together. Unlike Micah and Cheryl, I didn’t need the extra stimulation. I regret that we never got to follow through with that.”

“What do you want, Melissa?”

She sat, staring at the print of some obscure street scene on the opposite wall. After a few moments she turned to face him. “I want you to love me.”

“Somehow,” he said with great restraint, “I don’t think you’re joking.”

“I’m not. It’s complicated, though.”

“Really,” he replied with a touch of sarcasm. “What with Micah and Cheryl in the picture, I imagine it is. They are in the picture, aren’t they?”

“Yes,” she said firmly. “So, let me explain.” She took a long breath. “Micah and I are a match. We fit together so well it’s scary. Kind of like you and Cheryl.”

“Except for the complications in our arrangement.”

“Yes. Now hush and let me finish.”

“The floor is yours.”

“Okay. So, I love Micah. But there’s something about you that makes me smolder.”

Drew coughed.

“Don’t laugh at me. I’ve seen you with Cheryl. I want that. I want someone like you who lets me try whatever I want and know I can still come home and be loved. So, I want you to love me.”

“Can I ask a question?”

“Go ahead.”

“Have you talked to Micah about this; about these feelings?”

“Yes.”

“And he wasn’t hurt, or pissed, or, I don’t know what?”

“Not after I explained it to him. You see, it isn’t an either/or situation. I told him what I wanted was his permission to love you both.”

“I think I’d be pissed.”

“No you wouldn’t. If Cheryl told you she loved you and wanted to love Micah, too, you’d be fine with it. You’re already doing that. You love her and let her go home to her husband.”

“You don’t think that hurts?”

“I do. But that’s because you know she’d rather be with you. And you know that if she was with you, things would be so much better for both of you.”

“Okay,” Drew sighed. “But what’s that got to do with, you know, the two of us?”

“It’s not the two of us, Drew. It’s the four of us.”

“You said you wanted me to love you.”

“So I can love you. So Micah can love Cheryl, and Cheryl can love Micah and you.”

“Cheryl and Micah tried that on the island. It didn’t work out so well.”

“It was new. Too new. Too different. They weren’t in love. They were just screwing. The more time we’re all together, the better it will get.”

Drew sat silently, his hands resting on his knees.

“Okay,” he said finally. “There are lots of things about you I could love,” he admitted. “You’re direct and honest. Obviously, you’re beautiful. You’ve got great legs and a marvelous rack. You’re determined, almost driven. All of those things I find incredibly attractive.”

“I’m also Micah’s wife,” she said softly. “You find that attractive, too, don’t you?”

“Geez!” he gasped. “That’s kind of a low blow.”

“I didn’t mean for it to be,” she said with a sly grin. “But I know your secret. We married women are safe. If there’s anything you find unattractive, you can send us back to our husbands until you either get over it or learn to deal with it. Nobody is hurt. We just go on hiatus.”

“I’d never really thought about it in those terms,” Drew replied.

“It’s not necessarily a bad thing.”

“There’s still the issue of Cheryl.”

“Micah told you about buying her out of her marriage?”

“He told me. But she’s going to have to agree to it.”

“Cheryl and I are going to have lots of girl talk while Micah and I are here. I’m going to tell her the things you won’t. I’m going to point out the costs and benefits. She will come around.”

“How much do you think it will take?”

“Micah and I agreed on two-fifty.”

“You think her family will sell her for two hundred fifty dollars?” Drew asked, amazed.

“Two hundred fifty thousand,” Melissa replied.

“Holy crap!” he exploded. “That’s a hell of a lot of money!”

“We have it. We think she’s worth it. We think the two of you are worth that and a lot more.”

“Why, Melissa? I mean, what do you get for all that?”

“I get a happy Drew. A happy Drew is much more likely to love me. And Cheryl will be happy, too. You make her happy. A happy Cheryl makes for a happy Drew. A happy Drew makes me happy, too.”

“You can’t buy happiness, Melissa.”

“We’re not. We’re buying Cheryl out of her current situation. It’s the ransom we’re willing to pay to release her from her commitment. She will fly to you when she can. And then, when the two of you are free to do what you want, you’ll consider joining Micah and me in our little adventure.”

“Sounds like there a lot of iffy conditions in there.”

“There are. So, we’ll be here, living and loving one another until everything gets worked out. Are you a willing co-conspirator?”

“I guess I am,” Drew said, with a grin. “The prospects are a lot brighter than they were fifteen minutes ago.”

“There is one thing I regret,” Melissa said.

“What’s that?”

“You didn’t get angry enough for us to have make-up sex.”

“So did the two of you behave badly while we were gone?” Micah greeted them as he re-entered the apartment.

“Sadly, no,” Melissa chirped back to him. “More to the point, what about the two of you?”

“As lovely as Dana is, I restrained myself appropriately.”

“Where is she?”

“Something about an appointment she forgot. She said she’d call in a day or so.”

“I’m sorry, Drew. I think we screwed up your liaison,” Melissa said.

“All this was probably a little much for her,” Drew replied. “Today was our first time together. She’ll be all right in a few days.”

“What did you bring us?” Melissa asked her husband.

“Scotch for milady,” he replied, pulling the bottle from the bag. “A little vermouth for me to make martinis with Drew’s gin. A small bottle of olives. And, for my other lady, peppermint schnapps.”

“I didn’t know she liked that,” Drew commented.

“Bet you didn’t know she loves you, too,” Melissa said.

“She doesn’t,” Drew said sternly.

“Oh, yes she does,” Melissa countered. “She told me about you threatening to clobber her with a chair. She told that story and the love for you just flowed from her.”

“Well, damn!” Micah said.

“I know, baby,” Melissa said. “Micah’s crazy about her. He was hoping she’d fall for him.”

“I’m, uh, going to go make drinks,” Drew said uneasily.

“I’ll go with you,” Micah volunteered.

“Where are you going?” Melissa asked Drew.

“Just to the kitchen. Why?”

“So you’ll still be able to hear and speak with us.”

“Yeah. I told you it was a small apartment.”

“Good,” Melissa said. “We need to settle on sleeping arrangements.”

“Well, I figured I’d let you and Micah have the bed. I’ll crash on the couch,” Drew told her.

“Oh, that won’t do at all,” Melissa replied.

“What?”

“Well, Drew, darling, Micah and I wouldn’t dream of rousting you from your bed. I was thinking more along the lines of a rotation system.”

“Okay,” Drew said absently. “Whatever you want.”

Melissa grinned and crossed her hands over her knees coyly. “So, tonight, you’ll sleep in the bed with me. Tomorrow, you take the couch and Micah will sleep with me.”

Micah’s laugh from the kitchen penetrated the apartment. “When do you take your turn on the sofa?” he asked Melissa.

“Surely, you’re joking. I may let both of you into the bed on special occasions. But you can’t seriously expect me to sleep on the sofa while the two of you share the bed.” She stopped. “Unless…”

“What’s going on in that calculating mind of yours?” Drew asked.

“I was thinking along the lines of the two of you,” Melissa said grinning, “Sharing the bed with me.”

“Here you go, my dear,” Micah said to his wife, presenting her with an Old Fashion glass with two fingers of Scotch and four cubes of ice. He carried his own glass to the chair and sat down.

“Well, isn’t this cozy,” Melissa said. “I like the intimacy of your little hovel, Drew.

“Now,” she continued. “Let’s talk about this situation with Dana.”

It took Melissa three weeks to talk Cheryl into joining their excursion. In fact, it was exactly nine days spread over the three week time period.

Cheryl would sweep into the apartment just after nine in the morning on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Regardless of who was in the bed, Cheryl would strip by the time she hit the bedroom door and join them. Whoever had been relegated to the sofa was loudly summoned to join them. The matching was haphazard and exultant, with Cheryl leading the way, pairing off partners or directing a more unique alignment. Both Melissa and Cheryl experienced what Cheryl described as “spit roasting”, with a cock behind and in front as one or the other knelt in the middle of the bed.

Following the romp, Cheryl and Melissa would either leave for the café for a long, leisurely luncheon, or order the men to vacate the premises so they could have their discussions. Afterwards, Cheryl always secreted herself with Drew for a tender session of love-making before she had to leave.

Dana always called before arriving. Drew thought she was trying to make sure he still wanted her. He did, of course, and never told her that she shouldn’t visit. Besides, he thought, Micah would be devastated if she didn’t come around.

Her visits usually occurred on the weekends, although she would occasionally work in a weekday. Melissa always welcomed her warmly, offered coffee or something else, and checked in with her on her work.

ArinaDoyle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArinaDoyle

The break came on a Thursday in the early afternoon as Melissa sat next to her the sofa.

“Drew said the first thing that attracted him were your legs. You’ve sure got them, girl,” Melissa said.

“Is that some sort of a come on?” Dana asked with a chuckle.

Melissa laughed. “It isn’t really,” she said. “Cheryl and I have had our moments, but, no. I’m not coming onto you. It’s just a compliment.”

“Cheryl and I had a moment, too,” Dana admitted. “Since then, though, I’ve been disgustingly straight.”

“Is that a come on to me?” Melissa laughed again.

“Not intentionally,” Dana told her. “Let’s call it just an indication that I wouldn’t be offended.”

“That’s so sweet of you,” Melissa replied. “I may take you up on it one day.”

“So, where are the boys?” Dana asked.

“Right after you called, Drew scurried out of here on a mission to get you something,” she confided. “I think it was sweet cakes or chocolates.”

Dana grinned at her. “Isn’t he the sweetest thing? And Micah?”

“That lug is still in the bed.”

“His turn last night?”

“It was a joint effort,” Melissa grinned at her.

“Oh, you lucky girl,” Dana commented.

Melissa surveyed her for a moment. “Dana,” she asked, “Have you ever considered Micah as a possible partner?”

“Micah?” Dana sounded astonished. “No, darling,” she said. “He’s your husband. I’d never do that.”

“You know, of course, that I wouldn’t mind if you did.”

Dana was quiet. After a moment, she said softly, “I know you’ve shared him with Cheryl. But, I always thought that was a special arrangement.”

“It is,” Melissa nodded. “But I happen to know that Micah would be delighted if you were willing. He has quite the crush on you.”

“This is very uncomfortable, Melissa,” Dana said. “He’s very attractive, but I wouldn’t feel right about it.”

“Would you consider it if I asked you?”

Dana felt her heart pounding in her chest. “I can’t imagine why you would.” She spoke in a voice just above a whisper.

“Because he wants you,” Melissa whispered. “He told me so more than once. So, I’m asking.”

“Really, Melissa,” Dana protested.

“Look,” Melissa said evenly, “Micah is in that bedroom, naked, and probably dreaming of you. So, I’m going out. I’ll probably be gone for an hour and a half or so, having a coffee at the café. It would make his week if you’d join him in there. Just get naked and slide in next to him. He’ll get the idea.”

“What about Drew?”

“I’ll intercept Drew. You and Micah can have an hour or so to get to know each other. If you’re still naked when we get back it would be even better for all of us.”

“You’re sure about this?”

“Honey, you came here today to get laid. So, here’s a new and exciting opportunity for you.”

“I don’t know, Melissa,” Dana said. “Are you sure it won’t freak him out?”

Melissa stood up and took Dana’s cup, turning to head for the little kitchen. “I’m leaving,” she said as she re-entered the sitting room. “What happens from here on in is completely up to you. Micah likes you and wants you. I like you and want you to have him. I love him and want him to have you. So, will you do this for me?”

Dana stood up. “Just go in there naked and get into bed with him?” she asked.

“That ought to do it,” Melissa grinned at her, turning to take a key from the bowl close to the doorway. “See you later. Have fun.” She leaned forward, planted a soft kiss on Dana’s cheek, and then opened the door and stepped through, closing it behind her. Dana heard the deadbolt chunk home as she unbuttoned the three buttons on her white blouse and reached behind her to release the catch on her bra.

Melissa saw Drew stride into the café and up to the counter. She saw him reach for a tiny, silver sample bag of beans and turn toward the cashier. She stood and walked up behind him. She pressed her breasts into his back and whispered.

“Hello, good looking. You want a date?”

With eyes wide, Drew turned and broke into a smile as he faced her. “Melissa,” he grinned.

“How nice!” she said. “You brought me flowers.”

“I didn’t. I mean, these are for Dana.”

“Hmm,” Melissa hummed, sniffing at the blossoms. “For Dana, huh? Better order a coffee and come join me.”

“I have to get back,” Drew told her.

“No, you don’t. Come sit with me.”

Drew paused, looked at her smiling countenance, and finally shrugged. “All right.”

Melissa saw him make his way toward her with his cup, the flowers, another package and the coffee sample precariously borne in his arms. “You should have given me the flowers,” she noted as he sat down.

“What’s going on?” he asked.

“Aren’t you going to kiss me?”

Drew leaned in and was surprised when Melissa met him with a full-on press of her lips to his, including the tiny brush of her tongue across his lips.

“Have you noticed how totally out of control you’ve become in the last few weeks?” she asked.

“Weeks?” he chuckled. “More like months. And, yes. I’ve noticed.”

“Does it make you crazy?”

“It is unsettling at times. I used to have some sense of, well, not control, really. But, some sense of direction. Listen, I really need to get back to the apartment.”

Melissa stirred her own coffee gently and tapped the rim, the spoon making a tiny tinkling sound. “I told you that you didn’t.”

“Dana’s coming over,” he said. “She’s probably already there.”

“She’s there,” Melissa confirmed. “And unless I misread her completely, she and Micah are currently engaged in an energetic and delightful round of coital coupling.”

“What?” Drew asked, astonished.

Melissa leaned forward and half whispered, “Micah and Dana are fucking.”

“What did you do?” Drew looked at her accusingly through narrowed eyes.

She grinned broadly. “I invited her to have a go with Micah.”

“What are you thinking?” It took all his control not to scream at her.

“Why did you go buy all this stuff for her?”

“I want her to feel welcome. She doesn’t get treated all that well at home.”

“Honey, she gets treated fine at home. It’s obvious from her attire, the rings, the other jewelry. Somebody is taking pretty good care of her.”

“Most of it she buys for herself,” he countered. “I wanted her to have something given to her. I want her to know that somebody cares about her.”

Melissa’s laugh demonstrated her delighted amusement. “Oh, she’s feeling plenty cared for right about now. I guarantee that.”

“Not like that!” Drew blustered.

“Why not? You in love with her?”

“No, of course not.”

“But you love those legs of hers, don’t you.”

Drew stared at her for a moment. After a few seconds he broke into a smile. “All right. Sheesh, Melissa! You got me.”

“That’s because I love you and I know where your buttons are.”

“So you hooked up my girlfriend and your husband.”

“Your girlfriend?”

“What else would you call her?”

“My girlfriend?”

“Oh, really? Dana’s your girlfriend?” he scoffed.

“She’s become a friend of mine. She’s a girl. Well, a woman. Still.”

“Okay,” Drew sighed. “See, this is one of those moments when I feel like I have no control at all.”

Melissa leaned forward and looked steadily into his eyes. “That’s because you don’t, Sweetie,” she whispered. “This is my show. You might as well get used to it.”

“You know, after Dana has Micah,” he said sadly, “She won’t want me anymore.”

“That’s complete bullshit,” Melissa replied softly. “I can have Micah anytime I want, and I still want you.”

Drew tapped his spoon lightly on the side of his cup. “You’re different.”

Melissa sat back and shook her head. “I don’t think so, Drew. I think you and Micah are special. That’s why I want you both, why Cheryl wants you both, and why I think Dana will, too.”

“Speaking of Cheryl, how’s the legal thing going?”

“Oh, Tony is drawing up the papers. He should have them done next week. You know, that Cheryl is a hell of a girl. She saved us a hundred and fifty thousand. That took guts. I’m really looking forward to having her move in Monday.”

“I was afraid he would just kill her,” Drew admitted.

“You should have seen the look on their faces. Cheryl sat down across the table and patted the seat next to her for me. She told them she decided she was a lesbian and I was her lover. Their jaws dropped and her mother-in-law actually spat on the floor.”

“Her mother-in-law never thought she was good enough for her son.”

“Then Cheryl said she would be moving out to live with me. The room erupted. She just sat there like a stone. When it got quiet again, she said she was sorry about everything. Then she told them she would pay them fifty-thousand to let her go. Her husband was furious. He slammed the table. Cheryl didn’t move. He bellowed that it wasn’t enough. Cheryl played it perfectly. She looked at me and quietly offered sixty-five. He slammed the table again. It wasn’t so hard that time. Then I told him seventy-five. He looked at me like I was scum. I grinned sweetly and they all started to talk at once.”

“I can’t imagine how scared she was,” Drew admitted.

“She was beautiful. She took my hand and laid them on the table together. Her voice was almost a whisper when she told them that one-hundred-thousand was her final offer, not one nickel more, and that she would stay through the end of the weekend to allow them time to hire someone to replace her.”

“You think they will?”

“Hire somebody? Probably not.”

“She should have left with you.”

“I think she’ll be all right. The old man, her father-in-law? He actually smiled at me when I left.”

“Why the lesbian gambit?” he asked.

“Reduces the drama. It’s much easier on the husband if he doesn’t know she’s leaving for another man. He can’t compete with another woman.”

“How much is the lawyer going to charge?”

“Tony’s on retainer. There’s a few hundred for filing fees, and then she’s all yours.”

Drew chuckled. “All mine. And yours. And Micah’s.”

“Well, yeah. You don’t mind that, do you?”

“If I have to share her with somebody, I’d really rather share her with you guys than a family that doesn’t appreciate her.”

“Damn right, Bucko,” she laughed, putting her hands on her hips. “And you get all this in exchange.”

“You’re incorrigible,” Drew said.

“I know,” she said. “But I really am happy the way this is working out.”

“I’m glad for you.”

Melissa glanced at the clock behind the bar. “Okay, they’ve had their hour. We can go back now,” she said. “Can I help you carry some of that stuff?”

“Might as well,” Drew replied. “Seems pretty lame considering what’s developed.”

“Nonsense,” Melissa told him, standing and extending her hands. “We girls love presents, anytime and for any reason.”

“I don’t love her,” Drew said defensively.

“Bullshit,” Melissa said. “You may not be IN love with her. That’s for Cheryl. But you do love her, just like you love me.”

“So, how does this sound,” he asked. “Hi, Dana. These are for you because I love you. How’d you like fucking Micah?”

“We’ll need to work on that a bit,” Melissa laughed.

When they arrived back at the apartment they found Dana in the kitchen cleaning up the few dishes that had been left in the sink.

“Where’s Micah?” Melissa asked lightly.

“He’s in the shower. I already had mine.”

“You guys were quick,” Melissa told her.

Dana nodded.

“Was it good?” she whispered conspiratorially.

“You have to ask?” Dana whispered back. “He was amazing.”

Melissa grinned. “Drew brought you some stuff.”

Dana shook her hands and dried them on a tea towel. She walked into the sitting room and saw Drew. She searched his face for cues and found none.

“Isn’t he sweet?” Melissa asked. “He brought us flowers.”

“And some petit fours,” Drew added, holding up the box. “I thought we might try this with them,” he continued, waving the silvery sample bag of coffee.

“I’ll put these in vases and water,” Melissa said, suddenly busying herself. “The two of you go sit on the sofa while Micah finishes his shower.”

Drew followed Dana to the sofa and sat next to her.

“Are you mad at me?” she whispered.

“Because you had sex with Micah?” he asked.

She nodded, head down.

“Of course not,” he said earnestly. “You don’t belong to me.”

“You know I wouldn’t hurt you for the world.”

“Dana, stop. We’re friends. We enjoy each other. But we don’t own each other. You can sleep with anybody you want.”

“There wasn’t any sleeping,” she said.

Drew laughed. “All I hope is that it was wonderful for you.”

“It was pretty good,” she grinned shyly. “He’s no Drew, but he wasn’t bad.”

“Did he tell you he loves you?” Drew whispered.

Dana raised her head and looked at him in surprise. “No. Of course he didn’t.”

“He’s obsessed with you,” Drew continued in a whisper. “Melissa accused him of being in love with you. He denied it, but said he ached to be with you.”

“You think he’s in love with me?”

“I think he loves you the same way I do. We care. We want the best for you. We love being with you. But Micah is in love with Melissa the same way I’m in love with Cheryl. We love you, but we aren’t ‘in love’ with you.”

“So you don’t hate me for screwing him?”

“Not unless you prefer him to me,” he chuckled.

“I told you. He’s good, but he’s no Drew.”

Melissa bounced into the room and sat forward on the chair, leaning toward Drew and Dana.

“So?”

“So, what?” Drew shot back at her.

“Was he surprised?” she said to Dana, ignoring Drew.

Dana grinned. “I think so. I didn’t know he called you Missy.”

“Oh, please don’t tell me he called you that,” Melissa said, “You know, in the middle.”

Dana laughed. “No. But when I lay down with him he just said, ‘Is that you, Missy?’”

“Did you do like I suggested?”

Dana nodded.

“What did you suggest?” Drew asked.

“That she lay down with him naked.” She turned to Dana. “So?”

Dana shrugged. “He seemed pleased to see me.”

Melissa laughed and clapped her hands together. “I’ll bet he was.”

Dana turned toward Drew. “She’s most unusual, isn’t she?”

“You got that right,” Drew told her with a chuckle.

“Most women would be irate somebody slept with their husband. She seems delighted.”

“She is delighted,” Drew said. “She has this perverse nature.”

“Please don’t talk about me in the third person. And my nature is not perverse. I like when my husband gets what he wants. And, believe me, he wanted Dana,” Melissa said. “Thank you, Dana. Did he make you come?”

“Melissa!” Drew nearly shouted.

“It’s all right,” Dana said patting his hand. “Yes, he did. Twice.”

“And did his face get all cute and screwed up when he came?”

“I don’t know, Melissa,” Dana said evenly. “I wasn’t facing him when he came.”

“But he did come?”

“Yes,” Dana replied. “He came.”

“Okay,” Melissa grinned at her. “Now I can stop playing Dana for him.”

“You did that?” Dana asked in amazement.

“Oh, yeah. I did it for him. I didn’t mind. He got really excited.”

Micah came out of the shower, naked, rubbing his head with a towel. He looked up at the three of them.

“Holy shit!” he exclaimed, yanking the towel down to cover his genitals.

Melissa laughed aloud. “Its okay, Bruiser,” she said. “We’ve all seen it.”

“I’m sorry,” Micah stammered. “You startled me. I didn’t expect everybody to be here.” He resumed toweling his head.

“When you get some clothes on, I thought we’d take Dana and Drew down to the boat for the nickel tour,” Melissa said. “I don’t want to bother the crew. We’ll just show them around and then look around the city.”

“Yeah, fine,” Micah said. “Ten minutes.”

“What do you want to see in the city?” Drew asked Melissa.

“Your park,” she said.

“You have a park?” Dana asked him.

“He and Cheryl used to go to this little park. I think it is where he kissed her the first time.”

“She told you that?” Drew asked Melissa.

“She loves that park,” Melissa said. “That’s where she realized she was in love with you.”

“Maybe I should go, you know, check some properties,” Dana said.

“Nonsense,” Melissa said firmly. “I need you for moral support. Besides, I want you to see our boat. And I want you and Micah to hold hands when we walk through Drew’s park.”

Cheryl swept in the door on Monday just after nine. She dropped her two suitcases and her backpack in the hall, stripped off her clothing and headed to the bedroom where Drew, Melissa and Micah were waiting for her. She crawled up amongst them from the foot of the bed.

“I love you all so much,” she said. “I’m never leaving you again.” She leaned over and kissed Drew. “You are the love of my life,” she whispered. She twisted away and faced Melissa and planted a moist, tender kiss on her lips. “You are my favorite lesbian lover,” she grinned, “And my strong right arm. Thank you for being there for me.”

“You’re welcome,” Melissa grinned. “You’re amazingly strong and uniquely beautiful.”

Cheryl climbed across her and lay atop Micah. “And you,” she said in a soft whisper, “My knight in shining armor. You have rescued me. You get me first today so I can thank you for making it possible for me to be here.”

“But, Drew…” Micah protested before Cheryl silenced him with a finger on her lips.

“Drew is my love and my life. He’ll have me whenever and wherever he wants. But this is my gift to you for the ransom you paid.”

“I thought women who fucked for money were whores?” Drew commented.

“Today, then, I’m Micah’s whore,” she grinned at him. “You don’t mind, do you?”

“I’ll make sure he’s sufficiently distracted,” Melissa promised her. “Do your thing.”

“Can we stay like this?” Cheryl asked Micah once she had him inside her.

“I love how it feels,” he chuckled, looking over at his wife administering a tongue bath to Drew’s erect rod.

“Do you remember that afternoon in my room on the island?” she asked Micah as she slid herself up and down on his meat.

“I remember it,” Micah said.

“Well, I’m not afraid to love you anymore,” she told him. “We’ll have to try that again.”

“It will be my pleasure,” he grinned at her.

“Now, tell me,” she whispered. “What can I do to pleasure you right now to say thank you for everything you’ve done?”

“I love to watch your face when you come,” he answered softly. “Do that for me.”

“Are you sure? That’s all?”

“Well, one more thing.”

“Tell me. Anything.”

“Help me figure out how to convince Dana to come with us.”

“Oh, that’s easy,” Cheryl said, feeling the beginnings of her first climax building. “She’ll want to come with us. We just have to ask her.”
Published 
Written by aldenbradley
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments