Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Red Hot: Chapter Two

"A Reader participation Slut Story: Gwen had a threesome and more!"

58
24 Comments 24
3.0k Views 3.0k
4.2k words 4.2k words

Author's Notes

"The readers have spoken! The winning votes wanted a threesome, maybe with the chauffeur thrown in. Horny beyond belief from her exhibitionist antics in The Darkness nightclub, the fire-haired Gwen couldn't decide which potential playmate she wanted, so she invited them both to come fuck her. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Lost in lust, her kinky desires knowing no bounds, the horny vixen loses herself in kinky, taboo sex, a threesome, being watched, and submitting."

Although she fingered her aching, needy pussy in the limo, Gwen’s sexual fervor would not be sated; it only increased. Her front door hadn’t fully closed before the horny redhead had her hand down her tights to play in her hot wetness. The insatiable, young woman threw herself onto the couch, kicking her sexy, pirate boots off, her drenched tights immediately following. Two fingers thrust themselves inside her gaping, horny hole, and her other hand reached for her phone.

Lying on her stomach, her hips thrusting up and down, pumping back and forth as she violently fucked herself, she browsed through her phone, moaning, an orgasm welling up inside her. Finding the number she wanted, she dialed it, increasing the pace of her masturbation. The call was answered on the first ring.

“Yes, Miss Ardmore, this is Audrey. Did you leave something in the limo?” The limo driver’s tone was one of amusement.

“No…ummm…oooh…Audrey,” the masturbating vixen sighed. “Are you available?” Gwen stopped talking for a moment, impassioned moans streaming from her lips. “To drive some more, I mean.”

“I’m free the entire weekend, at the standard private rate.”

Gwen sat upright, spreading her legs widely, and added another finger to her dripping cunt. Not caring if Audrey, the driver, knew that she was still masturbating, she hashed out the details.

“Go back to The Darkness and pick up two friends of mine. Look for a sexy, handsome jock type, wearing a blue button-down and khakis, and a very tall, beautiful blonde who looks like a stacked supermodel. Bring them back to my house. If you have anything to blindfold them with, that would be even better.”

“It’s your lucky night, ma’am,” Audrey replied. “I just so happen to have a few in the trunk.”

“You take blindfolds to work—as a chauffeur?”

Audrey giggled. “I guess I can tell you since you like to get nasty in my car. They’re for personal use. There’s this club I go to after work, but I need the money more, so I’m all yours.”

“I like the sound of that.”

As soon as she’d rehired the private car and driver, Gwen fussed over what to wear. She wanted to impress her guests and convey a sense of urgent sexual desire. Inspiration struck when she glanced at her boots. Donning the boots without the tights gave Gwen the “fuck me now” look she desired. She quickly laid out a cheese and meat tray, some whiskey and wine, and various other snacks. Then, she sent two text messages.

‘If you still want me, my driver will be outside in twenty minutes. Follow her instructions.” One message went to Barbara, the other to Mike.

To wile away the time, Gwen turned on her television; her favorite adult streaming channel, Horny Harlots, was having a group-sex marathon. That was perfect to help her get into the mood. Moaning and cursing, she fingered herself for a few minutes, then decided to grab one of her larger dildos. The long, thick toy with the knurled texture filled her up, and she fucked herself with it wildly, alternating between tugging on her erect, tingling nipples and flicking her swollen clit. She brought herself off to a screaming, limb-flailing orgasm and was well on her way to another intense cum when a message popped up on her cell phone.

‘Pulling in now. I’ll lead them to the door. Shall I wait in the car?’

‘If you want hot sex, good booze, and killer smoke, come in. If kinky fun isn’t your thing, stay in the car.’

She tossed her phone onto the coffee table, nearly upending her fully packed pipe as the cell phone clattered against it, and continued masturbating. Gwen gripped the mammoth dildo with both hands, sexually punishing herself. The sexy, lithe redhead crammed the full length into her volcanic pussy, the impressive girth stretching and caressing her inner tunnel walls.

A resounding knock echoed from the door just as Gwen began drowning in the waters of sexual ecstasy. “Oh… aaah… fucking fuck! Come in, already.”

The door opened as Gwen lost all control. The redhead’s orgasm was a soul-shattering release of horny bliss, the situation making it all the hotter. Being walked in on while she had her monster dildo buried inside of her, mid-orgasm, made her entire body convulse, the massive toy shooting out of her spasming cunt from her contractions. The sensual, perfectly formed blond was standing there, blindfolded. Mike stood beside her, making sounds of uncertainty. Behind the two of them, a smiling Audrey, still wearing her chauffeur’s cap and jacket, laughed.

“Your victims for the evening, ma’am,” she chortled. “Anything else?”

“You, Michael,” Gwen moaned, the aftershocks of her hear-stopping cum making her voice waver. “Shove your cock in my mouth and fuck my face.”

“Really?” he said, flabbergasted.

“Now or never. You know why you’re here.”

Gwen addressed Barb, smiling as the giantess removed the black and red, silk blindfold. “I need my fucking cunt licked. On your knees, you towering bitch. Make me cum.”

Mike hesitated, unsure about the scenario. Barbara, however, ran across the living room, peeling off her blindfold and dress, and knelt on the floor in front of Gwen. Her pastel blue, lacy bra and matching panties looked sensual and amazing. Barb’s voluminous, pert breasts and taut body looked stunning. Her impish, sensual smile, lust showing over her features, made her light eyes sparkle with mischief.

“I’m glad you texted me,” Barbara cooed, lowering her head.

“Cock, now,” Gwen moaned, pointing to Mike. “Oh, fuck, woman. Lick my hole; suck my clit. Fuck, you’re good. God, yes! Finger my fucking ass. Oh fuck, I’m going to cum already.”

Dumbfounded, Michael just stood there. His body responded on the primal level, his impressive hard-on forming a tent-like swell in the front of his pants. His mind, however, was worried that he was being scammed. The handsome, young athlete took a half-step forward, then paused.

“You heard the boss lady,” Audrey giggled.

The dark-haired pixie, Audrey, grabbed the uncertain man by the scruff of the neck with one hand, her other hand reaching around, undoing his pants.

“Say yes or no, right now, Mike. Up to you.” She’d managed to free his cock and was stroking his hardness with vigor.

“Fuck it. Yes.”

At his words, the kinky chauffeur gently pushed the man toward the writhing redhead. Gwen pulled up her skimpy, striped halter, exposing her engorged tits. Her hands squeezed them, a thumb and forefinger encircling her erect, tingling nipples. The driver, her face reddened with passion, shoved Mike right up to Gwen’s open and eager mouth. Audrey, still stroking his manhood, guided his cock to the redhead’s lips, then forcefully pushed the man’s erection down Gwen’s throat. The driver grabbed Gwen’s fiery locks and pumped the horny woman’s head back and forth, making her take all of Mike’s meat.

In the middle of what would, otherwise, have been an orgasmic scream, his long shaft slid into her mouth, and she greedily engulfed it, taking as much of it as she could into her mouth. Gwen moaned over his cock, her mouth pumping and lunging with horny, lusty abandon.

“You heard her. Fuck her mouth.” Mike obeyed Audrey’s instructions, thrusting his meat into her as deep as he could, finally losing his trepidation and getting into the raunchy spirit.

“Mmmph, ummph,” Gwen moaned over his thrusting hardness.

The redhead was in sexual overload, her entire body vibrating with tingling pleasure. Barbara’s oral talents were amazing, and the woman knew how to make other women cum. With her pinky finger in Gwen’s ass, two other fingers pounding into her convulsing, saturated pussy, Barb’s mouth sucked in Gwen’s clit, her pointy tongue swirling over the swollen nub with erotic expertise.

“Fuck me, I’m cumming!” Gwen screamed. The frantic woman let her mouth drop off Mike’s shaft, her hands reaching up to stroke it. “Fuck her while I lick both of you.”

Gwen rolled off the couch, cushions tumbling to the floor along with her, kissed Barbara passionately, tasting her cum on the blonde’s lips, and gently maneuvered the towering woman down to all fours. Her hands roamed all over Barb’s flesh, probing, kneading, and caressing, and Gwen gripped the lacy, blue panties in her teeth, and tugged them off. Barbara’s posterior was as perfect as Gwen’s, but, the sight of the frilly lace being pulled off of her was overpoweringly sensual.

“Mike, fuck her from behind while I crawl under.”

The horny redhead, possessed by the demons of lust, growled in passion as she flopped onto her back, scooting her writhing body beneath the statuesque blonde. Gripping Barbara’s molten thighs, she positioned her hot lips under her clit and began lapping her sexual nectar, Gwen’s tongue slowly running up and down the entire slit, shooting into Barb’s velvety tunnel, and flicking the clit, rapidly. Her sexual nectar tasted like ambrosia.

Mike positioned himself behind the beautiful blonde, rubbing the head of his spit-coated cock against her gushing hole.

“Slide it in. Please fuck me,” Barb begged.

“Oh, fuck. I can’t believe this is happening to me,” Michael bellowed as he thrust inside her.

Gwen not only had the perfect view but her tongue and mouth could reach both Barb’s clit and Mike’s cock. She alternated between the two, sucking on Barb’s clit, which made her moan and scream, and, then, licking Mike’s cock as he withdrew. The handsome man’s body quivered with every lick.

“Fuck, yes!” Gwen screamed when Barb lowered her lips over Gwen’s pussy and began stimulating her clit, again. As the girls ate each other out, Mike‘s passion consumed him, and he thrust deeply into the blonde’s hot, tight pussy as hard and fast as he could muster.

The three found a rhythm, Mike and Barbara rocking back and forth, slamming into each other, moaning in unison. Barbara’s lusty moans of horny bliss rattled the walls. With her two friends rocking back and forth, Gwen just held out her gyrating tongue, licking cock, pussy lips, clit, and flesh as they fucked for her pleasure. Their choir of sexual grunts, moans, and cursing screams became one voice of unfettered, passionate release.

“Use this on her,” Audrey told Barb. The brunette pixie, one hand down her uniform pants, handed the orgasmic blonde the monster dildo. Barbara groaned, taking it, and began rubbing the textured knurls over Gwen’s oozing cunt.

“Fuck me with it while you suck my clit. Please, fucking fuck me.” All Gwen could do was shriek and wail when Barb thrust the toy into her volcanic hole. “Fucking shit. Fuck, fuck, fuck.”

Barbra, with Gwen’s tongue assaulting her sex and Mike pounding into her from behind, came twice, one right after another, and her ecstatic convulsions triggered Mike.

“I’m going to shoot my load.”

“On her,” Barbara exclaimed. “I want to lick it off her.”

Barbara, her body still undulating, pulled herself off Mike’s long, amazing shaft, spun around, and aimed the man’s spewing lance at Gwen’s moaning face. Both of the women reached out, stroking his cock. Barbara’s blonde head descended to Gwen’s lust-slickened tits, biting the redhead’s nipples.

Suddenly, Mike bellowed like a caveman, his throbbing member spraying geysers of cum. His spunk erupted from his cock, shooting all over Gwen’s face, some of it rocketing so far that it splashed onto her tits and stomach. While all of this was unfolding, Audrey sat in a chair, observing the action. Other than getting up to hand Barbara the dildo, she just sat there, smiling with one hand down her pants, fingering herself.

“Cover me in your jizz. Fuck, yes!” Gwen’s mind had switched off, only her primal sex drive commanding her actions. Mike, his pants around his ankles, stood erect, stroking his hardness so quickly that his pumping hand was a blur. His cock kept spurting, showering Gwen with its milky liquid.

As the last spurts of the young man’s ejaculation subsided, Barbara jumped on top of Gwen’s cum-saturated body and began greedily tonguing it off her steaming skin. The two women caressed each other, both of them moaning, ending in a passionate kiss as their wanton mouths shared Mike’s cum between them. Still kissing, the blonde goddess and the redheaded slut tumbled about, still passionately kissing, their hands grabbing each other’s asses, more fingers probing their sex. They licked the cum off of each other, their hands rubbing it into the other woman’s flesh.

NicoleMiers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicoleMiers

Barbara and Gwen were both determined to make the other woman cum, and they aggressively fingered each other, their swollen lips crushing against the other’s face. Neither one broke off the embrace, and they moaned together, the sounds muted by the other one’s lips. Both women humped madly; the two came simultaneously, shrieking in horny delight.

Mike took advantage of the situation, engraving this once-in-a-lifetime scene into his memory. He groped and fondled the two beautiful women as they fingered each other, making out. Although he’d just had the most intense orgasm of his life, and his cock was flaccid, Mike felt lust boil up within his heart.

“Okay,” Gwen sighed when they were done. “That was just what I needed. Time for you two to go home. Blindfolds on!”

Audrey gave her boss a naughty wink, and she picked up the discarded blindfolds, replacing them over the two people's eyes. Not promising that she’d ever call either one again, Gwen gave Mike a passionate kiss, then licked his cock clean before stuffing it back in his pants. She went down on Barbara, licking the blonde’s cunt until her knees began to buckle. Then, she kissed and licked her way up the tall woman’s torso, ending in a passionate kiss that left them both panting.

The driver led the blindfolded duo outside, leaving Gwendolyn alone.

“That was so fucking hot,” she mused. “So hot that it just made me hornier.”

Spying the cum-soaked, giant dildo on the floor and inhaling the alluring aroma of recent sex, Gwen grabbed the silicone behemoth and focused on the porn playing on her large-screen television while she fucked herself.

“More! More cock, more pussy. I need more.”

Gwendolyn tossed her flame-red hair to and fro, her body humping wildly against the oversized, girthy dildo. She had an explosive orgasm, but that only made her want more. Continuing fucking herself, the insatiable slut jammed four of her fingers into her mouth, fucking her face with her hand. Hearing her phone ring, Gwen cursed, gagging as she pulled out her hand.

“Oh, hi, Audrey. Did you drop them off?”

“Yes, ma’am, I did. Anything else for you, tonight?”

“I’m still horny. Can you find somebody else for me to fuck?”

“Um…aah… well,” the chauffeur stuttered. “How about me?”

“You?” Gwen laughed at herself. “Now, I get it. That’s why you came up.”

“Um, there’s a reason why I’m usually your driver. I like watching you all worked up; I think it’s hot.”

“On one condition, Audrey. Bring the blindfolds.”

Downing a tall glass of wine, Gwen balled up a fistful of her long hair and crammed it into her mouth, gagging herself. She knelt on the floor, one bent arm holding her up, the other thrusting the sex toy back into her still-erupting pussy. She fucked herself like that until Audrey showed up. The driver had stripped off her black uniform pants and shirt; all she wore were plain, black underwear, the maroon chauffeur’s vest, and the cap.

“Give me your cunt,” Gwen pled. “Straddle my face and let me drink your cum. I’ll eat through those panties to get to it.”

“You need to be punished,” Audrey said, her voice sexy and stern. “For being such a slut.”

“What?”

The driver smiled sadistically, grabbing one end of the blindfolds in either hand and popping the material with a resounding “Snap,” as she quickly spread her arms.

“You heard me. You’re a decadent little whore, a dirty girl, and you need to be punished for being such a nasty slut.”

“Oh, this sounds fun!” 

”Do you mean, ‘Yes, mistress?’” Audrey tore off her bra, ripping it away. She stood there with her small tits exposed, the sides of her vest hanging off to the sides. She brandished the silken blindfolds like a whip, making a whooshing slap on the table near the door.

“Yes, mistress,” Gwen giggled, feeling her entire body heat up to supernova intensity. “Punish me hard.”

Audrey sat on the couch and patted her lap. “Over my knees, slut.”

Gwen crawled over to her driver, a seductive, hungry look in her eyes, and climbed onto the couch, crawling over Audrey until her groin was against the woman’s knees. The dark-haired woman grabbed Gwen’s wrists, forcing them behind her back, and hogtied her wrists together. The other blindfold was tied around her green eyes. Gwen couldn’t see, but she felt Audrey’s soft hands running up and down her perfect ass and the backs of her thighs.

“You’re just a trashy, whoring slut, aren’t you?” Audrey accused.

“No, I’m not a slut. Ouch!”

Audrey’s hand raised and came down, fast and hard, on Gwen’s butt. It was shocking, painful, and arousing, all at once. The unexpected spank rekindled the fires of Gwen’s infinite lust, stoking them to a roaring bonfire of lust.

“Admit it. You’re a fucking slut.” Audrey’s hand continued spanking Gwen, each syllable pontificated with a harsh slap. “You’re a dirty, little fuck toy, just a slut to be fucked.”

“Yes! Yes, I’m a slut. I’m your slut, mistress. Use your whore.”

“How many orgasms did you have today?” More spanks landed on the redhead’s swollen and reddened ass.

“At least ten. I don’t know.”

“Then at least ten spanks, maybe more; I don’t know. Count.”

Audrey repeated her command, a hard, violent sap between each word. “Count… my… spanks… to… ten.”

“One!” Gwen cried. Her ass was on fire, but her pussy was dripping, and she could only think about more orgasms or eating Audrey’s cunt.

Gwen waited with bated breath, but the second blow didn’t land. Unable to see and helplessly bound with her wrists tied behind her back, she just lay there shaking with desire, her body vibrating with the arousal of taboo anticipation. Instead of another smack, the redhead felt Audrey’s delicate fingertips lightly running over her sensitive, spanked ass. The touches were, at first, featherlight, but they soon increased in urgency, the short-haired, topless driver kneading Gwen’s ass. Audrey’s fingers spread Gwen’s thighs apart, playing in the hot wetness pouring out from between them.

The sexy chauffeur slowly, tortuously caressed the now-panting Gwen into a sexual fervor. Her fingers caressed her wet folds until the redhead’s hips began to buck.

Smack!

Right when Gwendolyn was moaning, lost in passion, Audrey surprised her by delivering another blow.

“Oooh, fuck… two. Harder.”

This time around, the limo driver verbally shamed Gwen, her fingers not bothering to heat her up, just thrusting inside her molten pussy, fucking her with sadistic force.

“Dirty, little whore. That’s what you are. Teasing me by fucking yourself in the back seat of my car. Being a fucking slut and making me watch. Beg to cum, you cunt.”

The chauffeur’s hands thrust violently into Gwen’s contracting cunt. The redhead wailed in passion, her entire body surrendering to the pleasures of being helpless and sexually owned.

“Puh-lease, Audrey, let me cum.”

Smack! 

”No. Sex-addicted sluts aren’t allowed to cum until after their mistress gets off.”

“Three.”

The chauffeur took off her hat, gently caressing Gwen’s stinging ass cheeks with the brim. She continued dirty-talking, her fingers and the heavily starched material of her cap adding erotic tactile sensations to enhance her abusive, lust-enhancing berating.

“You love licking pussy, don’t you? Because you’re a little muff-diving slut.”

“Big slut, mistress.”

Smack!

“Three.”

“Wrong, you stupid cunt. Is that all you’re good for, three holes to fuck? Count again; start over at one.”

“But, mistress, I couldn’t…ooh, fucking fuck me. Fuck, yes!”

Audrey jammed all four of her fingers into Gwendolyn’s pulsating hole. The sounds of wetness slurped and sloshed as she brutalized the tied and blindfolded redhead’s cunt. To show her consent and enthusiasm, Gwen humped her body back to meet each stroke; she was about to cum on her driver’s fingers. She begged for more.

The harsh spanks came rapid-fire, this time. Gwen, moaning and cursing, did her best to count. Before the tenth blow on her burning butt, Gwen erupted in an intense orgasm that was heightened even further by Audrey’s verbal berating and her firm hand spanking her ass.

While Gwen was still deep in the throes of cumming, the topless pixie gently rolled the lust-addled woman to the floor. The redheaded slut was on her back, her hands still uncomfortably tied behind her. Peeling off the vest and putting the driver’s cap back on, Audrey straddled her boss’ moaning face and lowered her panty-covered crotch, rubbing it against Gwen’s pouting lips.

“Lick my cunt, whore. No! Through the panties. If you make me cum hard, you might earn the right to suck my clit.”

Gwen nodded, sighed, moaned in the heat of her passion, and began licking the brunette’s pussy through her panties. Audrey’s panties were soaked with warm, liquid sex, and the woman’s clit had engorged to the point of feeling like a hard rock to Gwen’s tongue. She ran her tongue up and down, swirling it in tiny circles, and, finally, gently clamped her teeth around her driver’s pleasure button, sucking it through the fabric and flicking her pointed tongue over the rounded end.

“Eat me, you worthless slut. Worship my cunt. Fuck, I’m cumming, you fucking whore. Drink my cum.”

Gwen’s efforts were rewarded with a hot liquid pouring from Audrey’s clenching pussy. Her large wet spot grew until the entire front of the black panties was saturated, the material even darker.

“You’re a good sub; I knew it. Now, turn over. I’m going to untie your hands, so you can finger me while you lick my clit.”

The sexy chauffeur stood, took off her panties, and then rolled Gwen over, freeing her hands.

“Fuck yourself with your giant cock toy, since you love it so much, while you eat me.”

Gwen did as commanded, and she licked, fingered, and sucked her hired driver to several screaming orgasms, all while she fucked herself into oblivion with the monster dildo.

“You seemed so subservient and professional; I had no idea you were such a dirty girl,” Gwen told her when they finished.

“Work is work. On my own time, I’m a dominatrix. I’d wanted you since the first night I drove for you. We’ll call it my tip for giving up my weekend.”

“Well, I’ll just need to put you into regular rotation. I like being used like that.”

“I’ll add it to my personal service for you. You’re a natural submissive; you love being abused. What time do you want me to pick you up tomorrow?”

“Oh. I thought it was just for tonight.”

“I’m at your disposal until midnight tomorrow.”

“I’m good for now, but I’m sure I’ll wake up horny. I always do. I feel like an adventure—something with a bit of culture, though. Let’s say six in the evening? Maybe an art gallery show, a sexy club for the rich and famous, or perhaps a ballet. I want to show off.”

“Yes, ma’am,” Audrey chortled. She dressed, and it was as if wearing the uniform put her into professional mode.

“Don’t you mean, ‘Yes, slut?’”

“Work is work, ma’am, but if you beg, I might let you be my slut, again.”

“Promise?”

Although it was nearly dawn, Gwen packed a pipe, smoked it, grabbed her giant dildo, and fucked herself to sleep. As she drifted off to slumber, her last thought was wondering where she wanted to go. She knew that she intended on dressing trashy and flashing appreciative onlookers; that always got her incredibly horny.

To Be Continued…

•☽────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧────☾•

Red Hot Reader’s Fun! You Decide the Plot. 

Gwen’s in the mood for a little exhibitionism. Where does she go? Does she go to a lofty art gallery, the opera, or another swinging nightclub? What does she wear? You, the readers, decide. Cast your vote in the story comments; majority vote rules. Voting ends three days after publication.

Published 
Written by krystalg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments