Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Savanah and Kelsea

"Randy is surprised, being invited to a threesome by two young girls in a bar"

10
1 Comment 1
16.6k Views 16.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words
It had been a long stressful week at work and Randy was desperate. This was the third bar he had visited since dinner hoping to pick up at least a horny soccer Mom and get some relief, no strings attached. He realized by the time he had finished his drink that he had made a mistake in coming to this bar; there were no viable prospects in sight and it was getting late.

He left a tip on the bar for the ugly female bartender with the big tits. She had made it clear that she didn’t “date” customers but she had given him ample opportunities to stare at her considerable cleavage while he sipped his drink.

He went to the restroom and as he was coming out he bumped into one of two girls who were coming out of the women’s restroom at the same time. One was cute with red hair. She had a little meat on her but a nice set of tits. The other girl was pretty with dark brown hair and she was thin and flat chested. Randy stepped back to let them return to their table.

He glanced at their table and saw several beer bottles so he knew they were old enough to drink. As he passed by them, heading towards the door, one of the girls called out to him. “Hey, old dude! Got a minute?”

The “old dude” struck him as rude; hell, he was only 43 and in pretty good shape. But when he turned around the redhead waved him over to their table. He walked up to face them and the redhead started talking. He could tell right away that she had had quite a few drinks.

“I’m Savannah and thish is my sister, Kelsea. She’s in town on bizness so I drove over to spend some time with her.”

Randy looked at Kelsea and she gave him a silly little wave of her hand and said, “Hi!”

“We’ve been looking for some guys for a party but the place is empty,” said Savannah, waving her hand towards empty tables in the bar. “But you’ve got a nice bod, so would you like to have a threesome with us?”

Randy could not believe his luck and jumped at the opportunity. “Sure, why not?” he quickly replied.

Kelsea stood up abruptly and shouted, “I got shotgun!”

Randy looked at her, puzzled and Savannah explained.

“We like lots of oral play and she wants to sit on your face first – “shotgun” -- she calls it,” Savannah said.

“Whatever,” Randy answered. “Where shall we go?”

“To my hotel, right across the street!” said Kelsea.

The next twenty minutes went by like a heartbeat and Randy found himself standing naked in the hotel bedroom as the girls finished undressing each other. Kelsea reached out for his hand and pulled Randy towards the bathroom. “I gotta pee; come on, quick!” she shouted.

Both girls pulled him into the bathroom and Kelsea put her hand between her legs, obviously trying to hold back. “Hurry! Get in the tub, sit down in the tub!” she squealed. Savannah climbed into the tub and pulled Randy with her. Randy sat down and Savannah sat between his legs with her back pressed against his chest.

Kelsea stepped into the tub and stood between their legs. Within seconds her yellow stream started and she used her hands to aim the stream at Savannah and Randy. Savannah and Kelsea giggled and laughed as her pee splashed everywhere, but Randy sat quietly, perplexed.

When Kelsea finished, Savannah got up and reached for Randy’s hand. “Come on; let’s go.” He could not believe it when she led him back to the bed and pushed him down on his back. Suddenly Kelsea was climbing over him, but in a 69 position. Her legs slid against his cheeks as she settled her wet pussy onto his mouth.

Mollyy_Cloud
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mollyy_Cloud



He was not eager to lick her now, considering what she had just done, but when he felt her mouth engulf his full length he felt obligated. Kelsea worked on his cock with such expertise that he ignored the smell and pungent taste as he tongued her pussy. She humped her hips against his face a few times and he grew harder in her mouth.

When he finally directed his tongue to her waiting clit, he reached down and held her head with his hands and worked her mouth up and down his shaft, pushing her head down until her lips touched his balls. As he licked her wet little pearl, Savannah suddenly appeared, kneeling on the bed near his head.

Her hands spread Kelsea’s ass cheeks and she lapped at Kelsea’s tight rim. Watching Savannah was almost distracting him from his task, and when he felt Kelsea’s teeth nip at the head of his cock, Randy went back to work on her clit.

When Kelsea came she moaned on his cock and Savannah probed Kelsea’s ass with her tongue. Randy was ready to come, but Kelsea stopped sucking and left his cock waving in the air. But he was soon rewarded for his patience when Kelsea climbed off his face and turned around to straddle his hips. He felt her rub the tip of his cock back and forth through her slit a few times, and then she slid it between her folds and took it to the hilt inside her wet pussy.

Kelsea didn’t pump herself on his shaft, she merely rocked back and forth, grinding her pelvis against his. His cock was happily being slapped around inside her. Randy knew that it always takes him a long time to come when he is on his back, whether he is being sucked or fucked, so he relaxed and let her take it from him.

He had forgotten about Savannah, who suddenly appeared, straddling his head. He looked up at her hard nipples and smiling face as she settled her pussy down onto his mouth. He couldn’t see Kelsea any more, but he could feel her doing wonderful things to his cock. She reached behind her and fondled his balls and he moaned into Savannah’s wetness. Savannah was not anxious for a long bout, she was obviously horny. She put one hand on his forehead and began rubbing her clit back and forth roughly across his mouth and nose.

It suddenly became obvious to Randy that these girls had worked at this together before. Kelsea jerked back and forth on his cock with the same pace that Savannah moved on his face. Suddenly the control he thought he had was gone. Savannah was about to come on his face and Kelsea was taking control.

He couldn’t tell who came first, Savannah or him and he thought Kelsea might have come, too, because all three of them were moaning and jerking their bodies as their orgasms took over. Randy felt like he had come more than ever before and Kelsea just kept milking him with her pussy.

Savannah got off his face and lay down next to his body with her head on his abs. Randy lifted his head and watched as Kelsea lifted off his cock and hovered over Savannah’s face. His cock twitched again with excitement as he watched his cum slowly dribbled from Kelsea into Savannah’s mouth.

“Get on your hands and knees and I’ll fuck you from behind,” Randy said to Savannah.

“No thanks,” replied Savannah, and she and Kelsea got off the bed and headed towards the bathroom. “We’re done for tonight. Just get dressed and leave. Thanks for helping us out, old dude.”

Reluctantly Randy put his clothes on and left. As he was getting into his car he decided that from now on, he would come to this bar first when he wanted some relief in the hopes that the girls would be there again.

Published 
Written by Orallee69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments