Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Deep End

"A neat freak's weekend away ends up dirtier than she expected"

25
13 Comments 13
13.1k Views 13.1k
6.1k words 6.1k words
Competition Entry: Pure Filth

My boyfriend’s cum slapped hot against my cheek, onto my lips and into my open mouth. Moments later, the other man’s cum landed in a streak stretching from my lower stomach to my breasts. More and more shots of cum covered me, each hot against my skin. The heat transferred straight to my pussy, taking my arousal ever higher.

Then I woke with a start, breathing heavily, heart racing. I sighed. The clock radio read 4:22 am; slightly later than the previous night, but the same dream. Again. I’d lost count of how many nights in a row it had been.

Beside me, Tom, my boyfriend stirred. “You okay, Catherine?” He’d learnt well that I didn’t like ‘Cathy’ or ‘Cate’. And I especially hated ‘darling’, ‘babe’ or any pet name.

“Yes. Just a dream. Go back to sleep.”

I’d forgotten he was there, but it was Saturday night. Well, Sunday morning really. So where else would he be? We seldom went to his house. He would say that he cleaned it thoroughly beforehand, but it was never quite clean enough for me to feel comfortable there.

The previous evening had been much like all the other Saturday nights at that stage in our relationship. Dinner and a movie that night, although sometimes it was the theatre or a show. Always something pleasant. Then I had sent him off to shower, and then showered myself in preparation for a few minutes of sex that was also pleasant before he filled the condom. Perhaps even very pleasant. Then another shower each before I’d let him snuggle against me for a bit.

I know that’s a little unusual. I knew it at the time too. But that was how I liked it.

My life was under control, with my internship at a large legal practice progressing well and paying just enough for me to rent a nice new, albeit small, apartment. I was finally living alone, with things just how I wanted them at home.

And I had a newish relationship with Tom, a lawyer I’d met at work. We got along great, with shared interests in running, art and literature. And, of course, we could really talk about our work days. Plus he always made me laugh when I was down, usually with some stupid comment accompanied by his dopey grin. At six feet, he was a couple of inches taller than me and in good enough shape to turn heads at work, but I didn’t think that so important. We were matched on an intellectual level. I’d never chased anything casual; always focussing much more on work and study, and told myself that most of the guys were more interested in the busty blonde bimbos than slender brunettes like me. Although perhaps that was an excuse to not let them get too close.

In bed, well, I liked things as they were. To be honest, I think Tom wanted more from me, but I was glad that he didn’t seem as obsessed with sex as my first boyfriend. Perhaps because he was more mature. At almost thirty, he was seven years older than me. But he was definitely pushing to stop using the condoms, since I had admitted to him that I’d been on the pill for years. The pill was because I like it when things happen to a schedule; the condoms mostly because I was a bit paranoid about disease, and I don’t like mess.

Overall, though, life was just fine as it was. Until the dreams started.

It was Tom who recommended the firm’s workplace counselling service. I hadn’t told him anything about the dreams. I couldn’t. But he saw that I was often tired and assumed that it was work stress. I readily agreed to talk to the psychologist. We were entitled to three free visits but I was confident that one visit would be more than enough to learn how to stop the dreams.

***

The psychologist’s rooms were reassuringly normal, with just a comfortable chair to sit in instead of the couch I’d half-expected. Siobhan O’Reilly, the psychologist, wasn’t so normal, with wild hair, and psychedelic clothing. But I tried not to judge, still hopeful that the session would give me what I needed.

I got straight to the point. “I’ve been having recurring dreams. I want a way to make them stop.”

She pressed and pressed for details on my dream. I’d hoped to avoid having to actually explain any of it; having her taking notes about it was unbelievably embarrassing.

Then she asked lots of questions about my relationship with Tom, before we even got back to discussing the dreams. She made lots of notes about our showering, and I started to feel like I was on trial.

“So, how do you feel in the dream?” she asked.

“I’ve told you. I want the dreams to stop. I don’t like it.”

“That’s what you think. I asked what you feel?”

I stared at a slight stain on the carpet a few inches in front of her foot before she broke the silence.

“So does Tom satisfy you?”

“Yes. I am very satisfied with our relationship.”

She sighed. “Does he leave you a blubbering mess after multiple orgasms?”

I glared at her.

She said, “No? Not being able to orgasm from sex alone is common. What about when you masturbate?”

Still glaring, I snapped out, “No.”

I’d tried a few times, and while it had felt nice, the physical sensations often felt too strong, or I felt like I needed to pee, and I eased off and stayed on a sort of plateau. Frustrated. It became easier not to try. “Okay? Are you satisfied? I’m not a very sexual person. Is that still allowed? Or are you going to make a note that I’m some kind of freak?”

She smiled gently. “No, you’re not a freak. But if you’re not very sexual, why the dreams?”

I looked into my lap, where my fists were clenched.

Siobhan went on. “Our time's almost up. I think part of you wants more from your sex life, maybe not exactly as in your dream, but not what you have now. You could dip a toe in, and build from there. I can help you process your feelings along the way. Or you could just jump in at the deep end. Would you ever consider a threesome?”

“No!”

“Why not? Plenty of people do.”

“I’m not a slut!”

“I hate that label! Before your next visit, I want you to think about where you got that label from. Whose voice is in your subconscious judging you?”

I smiled and thanked her politely, thinking there was no chance of a next visit. And trying hard not to hear my mother’s voice telling me what good girls should not ever do.

***

That night, the dreams were more intense. This time, while I was lying on my back, with Tom and the unknown man masturbating above me, a naked woman knelt over my face. I drove my tongue into her pussy, as hot cum splashed across my body. Then, I woke, with the familiar tingle between my legs. The psychologist had asked what I felt. Well, I felt angry. After all that talking, things were getting worse.

So the next day, I was tired when Tom and I met for lunch and he pushed once more for an answer about the trip he’d planned.

One of Tom’s friends from his childhood in northern Queensland was getting married. The plan was to stay with Tom’s best friend from school, Matt, and his wife Ally in a house that Ally’s parents had bought, planning to move in when they retired. I’d never met any of these people; they now all lived in Brisbane.

Tom said, “I can’t understand why you would hesitate about an Easter getaway to the tropics.”

I shrugged. “Why this house? Couldn’t we just stay in a nice hotel somewhere?”

“I’ve stayed at the house before. It’s amazing. No one for miles around, with the Daintree rainforest on the doorstep and the beach not far away. Although it will be stinger season and people have seen crocs on that beach. We only swam in the pool last time.” He smiled, probably watching my shocked expression.

“Crocodiles? Jesus, Tom.”

Tom leaned in, looking suddenly serious. “Look, Catherine. I really like you, but sometimes I feel like I’m just a friend who gets to sleep over occasionally, if I’ve showered enough. I want you to meet my friends, be my ‘plus one’ for this wedding and... well, maybe a break away with another couple will help you get over whatever’s stopping you from sleeping at night?”

I stared at him for a moment, recalling the dream I’d had several hours earlier.

Tom gave me a confused look, but continued, “I know you like doing things your way, but there’s a wide world out there I want to explore with you. Could you at least dip a toe in?”

I stared for a few more seconds. I had told him nothing about my chat with the psychologist. I looked away and took a deep breath. “Four days? Maybe I can do that. But I don’t know about sharing a house with Matt and Ally. I don’t know them at all!”

“They’re lovely. You’ll get along fine. They won’t make you do anything you don’t want to do.”

I looked at him, slightly confused.

“Like going into the forest. Or getting dirty.”

At the time, I thought he meant getting dirt on my shoes or clothes. And maybe that was all he meant. Maybe.

***

Easter was clearly convenient for families and friends to make it to the wedding, but as it turned out, it had one major drawback. It’s the tail end of cyclone season, and the tail end of a cyclone hit the district.

I’d been watching weather forecasts for days and considered cancelling on Tom until the last moment. The cyclone was crossing the coast several hundred kilometres further north, so we’d be safe, although not necessarily dry.

When we met Matt and Ally at Cairns Airport, the skies were grey and ominous and they just got darker as we drove for about an hour in our hire car. Tom was right; his friends were lovely. Ally especially was chatty and sweet; a shortish busty blonde, but definitely not a bimbo. Matt was more of the strong, silent type, but seemed nice. He also happened to be tall, dark and rather handsome, but I didn’t let myself dwell on that.

I was happy to find that the house was neat and tidy. It was smaller than I’d expected, with one bathroom and two bedrooms which were right next to each other, so we’d practically be living on top of each other for four days. But there was a wide deck out the front and I imagined myself sitting there in peace with one of the books I’d brought. The only downside was it looked straight out on where the land in front of the house had been cleared in preparation to extend the house. But beyond there, the tropical vegetation was lovely.

Matt and Ally headed into town for supplies, while Tom and I did some cleaning, before we all shared the cooking. We got on well during dinner, but I was happy when Matt and Ally turned in early, leaving Tom and I to each have a shower. Although, it was soon obvious that the others hadn’t gone to bed early to catch up on sleep. The thin walls hardly blocked out any of the moaning or rhythmic squeaking of the bed.

Tom and I were soon enough doing something similar. Just much more quietly. We finished just before Ally let out an almighty shriek, followed by Matt grunting and then blissful silence. Tom started getting up for a post-coital shower, but I stopped him. We cuddled, still a little sweaty and I was surprised to find that he smelt good. I fell asleep happy that I was making small steps, as the psychologist had suggested, thinking that perhaps I’d escape my recurring dream.

Yet, that night, the dream returned, featuring two men and another woman again. Except that the other man had changed to look like Matt. And, even though I didn’t see her face, I recognised the woman’s ecstatic cries as she ground her clit against my tongue. She sounded just like Ally.

***

On the morning of the wedding, it bucketed down. The winds were almost gale force; obviously much less damaging than they’d been further north, but still bad enough to leave the bins full of destroyed umbrellas and me in the bathroom for ages trying to fix my hair.

But the bride’s smile when she entered the church and saw her groom lit up the dull day. And the look in her eye as they gazed at each other suggested exactly what she wanted to be doing that night, if they could wait that long. It was enough to make me blush slightly.

The wedding ended before lunch, with the reception planned for the evening. The plan had been to mill around town in our fancy dresses and suits, but the weather put paid to that idea.

“Let’s grab a sandwich and then just go back to the house,” said Ally. “I’m sure we can find something to do indoors there.” She looked her husband in the eye and obviously he wasn’t going to argue.

I rolled my eyes, but agreed, figuring that I could read, and maybe from the deck, I wouldn’t hear too much of what Ally and Matt were planning to do.

It seemed like a great idea, until a few hundred metres from the house. Where there should have been a road dipping down into a valley next to a little creek, there was a river.

“Ah,” said Ally. “Perhaps we’ll have to leave the car here and take the track over the hill.” She pointed out the window.

Through the rain, I could see a slight gap where dense tropical vegetation was replaced by bare mud.

“Um,” I said, “I have heels on.”

“Take them off,” said Tom.

“Okay,” I agreed. “Who has an umbrella still in one piece?”

Three heads shook in turn as I looked around the car.

“But... this is the only good dress I brought,” I went on. “I need it for the reception tonight. It will get ruined!”

The other three exchanged glances for a few moments.

Ally smiled. “So, take it off too.”

I stared, mouth open wide.

She continued, “When it’s reception time, we can bring towels from the house, get in the car, dry off and get dressed again.” As if the matter was settled, she started to slip her dress off her shoulders. Noticing the look in my eye, she said, “Don’t worry, no one will see. There’s no one for miles around.”

“Tom will see you!” Sure enough, my boyfriend was looking intently at Ally’s black lacy bra.

“Haha, he’s... ” Ally stopped and stared at Tom. “You still haven’t told her?”

Tom gave me a look like a child caught with his hand in the cookie jar. “Sorry, Catherine. I meant to tell you. Last time we were here, we didn’t bother with swimmers in the pool.”

“So, you’re all nudists and I’m the only one concerned about getting my gear off. Great.”

Tom was still looking guilty.

“There’s more, isn’t there?” I said.

“Well, one thing led to another. And Matt and Ally have an... arrangement with each other. So we... you know.”

My head was spinning a little. For some reason, I turned to Ally. “You. And these two guys? At the same time?”

“Yes,” she said with a shrug, continuing to slip out of her dress. “Don’t worry, Tom’s not done anything like that since you’ve been together. I think he really likes you. You have nothing to be jealous about.”

I shut my eyes for a moment, and realised that I did feel jealous. Of Ally. Of her comfort in her own body as she sat there in her underwear. And her comfort in having done something I’d only dreamt about. She’d just shrugged. She’d wanted to do it, so she did it.

Tom said, “Look, we don’t have to do this.”

I took a deep breath. “Help me with my zip, Tom.”

Soon we were all laughing as we tried to wriggle out of our clothes in the confined space, with Tom bumping the horn more than once. Before long we were all in our underwear. I turned towards the back seat, intending to ask if everyone was ready, but found my gaze wandering down Matt’s muscular chest to the hefty bulge in his tight trunks. Looking up guiltily, I caught his eyes. He just smiled. A hungry, wanting smile that made me wriggle slightly in my seat.

“One more thought,” said Ally. “These,” she gestured at the flimsy black lace that was all she wore, “cost hundreds of dollars. I don’t want them ruined.”

I looked down at my own matching, sky blue underwear. It didn’t cost that much, but was my favourite set. “Don’t tell me that you’re suggesting we walk stark... ”

CosmicSia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CosmicSia

But Ally had already slipped off her bra, and three pairs of eyes were focussed on her full breasts.

“I’m sure the boys will join in too, if that makes you more comfortable?”

It didn’t make me more comfortable at all, but both men were quick to agree and start removing their last items of clothing.

I sighed and reached for my bra clasp, thinking I was definitely diving in at the deep end. Little did I know.

***

We stepped out into the downpour and I fought the urge to try to cover myself with my hands. Everyone else seemed entirely cool with this.

My firm intention to look Matt and Ally in the eye and not let my eyes stray lower lasted just seconds. Ally had a neat landing strip, but Matt had shaved all his pubic hair off, which just made the large cock swinging between his legs look even bigger. He caught me looking and smiled the same wanting smile again.

I was intently aware that he returned the favour, checking out where laser hair removal had left my pussy completely bare. I wanted to explain that it was because hair had always seemed unclean and not because I wanted people to see it. But that seemed silly, and maybe I did like Matt seeing it.

The wind had died down, and it was the middle of a very warm, tropical day. So while the rain was still heavy, it wasn’t unpleasant; it was a little like being in a lukewarm shower. Except that I was in the open, with two men and a woman.

The path necessitated single file. Ally led the way, then Matt, myself and Tom bringing up the rear. Or just checking out my rear. I tried to tell myself that we just needed to get to the house, get dry and dressed and things would return to normal. But parts of my brain seemed more intent on studying the muscles in Matt’s backside as he walked. And picturing the three others having sex, combining that image with my recurring dream.

I’d left behind my neat life in Sydney, with everything clean and under control, and here I was in a tropical downpour, my feet sinking into mud, naked and slowly losing control of my thoughts. I wasn’t sure that things would return to normal, or if I even wanted my normal back, or something like Ally’s normal.

The path took us over a low hill, and then back down to the flatter section just before the house, where the vegetation had been cleared. The ground there had become a big pit of mud with patches of water sitting on the surface.

Matt and Ally had gotten ahead of us, and turned and waited on the muddy ground. She casually stroked his bare arse, and his cock hardened. I tried not to stare, but my mind pictured that cock, fully hard, ejaculating over me.

Which is how I failed to notice the last tree root before the cleared area, and fell into the mud. Landing on my elbows, I managed to keep my face out of the mud, but as I picked myself up onto my knees and looked down, I could see my entire front half covered in thick mud.

Matt and Ally started to laugh, but stifled that when they saw my face.

“Oh my god, are you okay?” Tom’s face was a picture of concern. He knew that a few days earlier, I would have been appalled to get even slightly muddy.

But kneeling there, intensely aware of cool mud on my bare nipples, it felt good. And when I glanced down, I noticed that Tom was semi-erect. “How can you think of sex at a time like this?”

He shrugged, looking a little embarrassed. “You look kinda hot.”

“I’m naked, completely soaked, my hair’s a mess, my make-up’s probably ruined and I’m half-covered in mud! Hot?”

He just smiled that dopey grin of his. “You had me at ‘naked.’”

I couldn’t help but laugh.

He reached out a hand to me. “And there’s a look in your eye which — “

I grasped his hand and pulled him forwards and into the mud with me.

“What the...” he started, before I rolled on top and kissed him hungrily.

We rolled around in the mud like animals, for no reason other than to feel the mud on our skins. Instead of offering advice on what I should be doing, or what others might think of me, my brain was surprisingly silent. All I was aware of was that the mud felt good on my skin, Tom’s hard cock felt very good pressed against me and his thigh between my legs felt extremely good. I knew what I wanted. I wanted him to fuck me.

But I wasn’t comfortable saying that.

So when I heard a shriek and Tom leapt up grinning, I could only stare forlornly at his erection for a moment and then jump up to join him.

Ally was running away from her husband, whose hands were full of mud. Mud splodged across his chest suggested that it was a revenge attack. Although there were muddy handprints on her arse, so maybe he started it.

The impromptu mud fight finished with the four of us all but covered in mud and Ally coating her husband’s hard cock with a thick layer of mud. It did look impressive, but she soon realised the problem.

“Damn. I had plans for that, but now it’s filthy. Stay right there.”

Ally returned with the garden hose.

The mud was a little sticky and it took water and a bit of rubbing to get it off. So, we helped each other by running our hands all over each other. Mostly we tried not to touch anywhere private except on our own partner, although Ally did get at least one grab of my boyfriend’s cock. And when it was her turn to be washed off, she wriggled as I was trying to rub mud from her stomach, leaving my hand cupping her breast. I apologised; she just smiled.

Finally, Ally turned the hose on me and Tom helped me get the mud off. She delighted in focussing the spray of water onto my most delicate parts, possibly because I squealed each time she did.

Finally, Matt dragged Ally away, and I practically jumped on Tom. He found a spot on the garden path, mostly away from the mud and sat himself down. A moment later, I climbed on top of him, grabbed his cock with one hand and guided it in. It slid in easily until he was buried deep inside me.

When I looked across, Matt had bent his wife over the edge of the deck and was pounding into her doggy style. I had never seen another couple having sex in real life. I had once viewed porn with my first boyfriend and found the fake breasts and loud fake moans completely unerotic. But, while Matt and Ally were as loud, their moans seemed the most erotic thing I had ever heard.

“Should I have a condom on?” Tom asked quietly.

“No. Not today.”

I ran my fingernails down Tom’s back, urging him on as we fucked hard and fast, the rain cascading over us. We both turned to the side and watched as Matt sat on the deck and Ally backed back onto his cock. I realised that they were both as keen to watch us as we were them.

I felt myself reaching a level of arousal higher than ever before and wondered if I might have my first orgasm in the rain, watched by another couple. Just thinking about it pushed me even closer.

But Tom was also turned on by the situation, and I soon felt his cock pulsing deep inside me. I was excited to think that he had filled me directly with his cum, with no condom to catch it this time. But frustrated that it had to happen just then.

I reached a hand between us to rub myself as Tom stared. But I still couldn’t quite get there, even as Matt and Ally cried out in quick succession, their own orgasms overtaking them.

***

Both couples cuddled, lying near each other on the deck. All four of us wet and muddy; three seemingly sated.

I wasn’t sated at all, but I was tired enough to doze for a bit, or maybe just daydream. Either way, a new variation on a dream took over me. This time, Ally was licking up cum as it leaked from my pussy, as somehow both Tom and Matt stroked hard, muddy cocks and covered me with mud and cum. Then, just as my excitement built, Ally stopped licking me and walked away, leaving me groaning in frustration.

I woke to three pairs of eyes staring at me. I realised I must have groaned out loud, and suddenly felt embarrassed. Like the awkward shy girl I’d once been. But the way they looked at me suggested that they saw something else inside of me. Something that I perhaps hadn’t seen before. Or, more likely, had seen glimpses of, but tried to ignore. Or tried to squash down and keep under control. Something that was bubbling up now.

“Tom,” I started quietly, before hesitating when I realised the others were listening too. But I wanted them to hear. I spoke up so they could hear me over the rain. “Can we have an arrangement too?”

He just stared at me, open-mouthed. I briefly thought that he might say, “No.” But looking down, I saw his cock hardening again, growing with each heartbeat.

“Are you sure? Do you really want that?”

“I do.”

Ally smiled at me, and asked, “So you want my husband? Looks like he’d be up for that, right babe?” She was slowly stroking his full erection.

“Oh god, yeah,” Matt said.

“Well, actually,” I said, looking Ally in the eye, “I was hoping maybe both of you could... um, if you’re that way inclined... and at all interested in me.”

She said nothing but quickly stepped in and kissed me, her lips pressing against mine and her soft hands running up to caress my breasts.

Tom stepped in behind Ally, and Matt stepped in behind me, sliding his rough hands up my sides. He crouched a little and guided his cock between my legs. I rocked my hips, rubbing the outside of my pussy over it.

A small part of my conscious mind was still alert. “Have you got a condom?” I asked Matt. I groaned as his cock moved away.

“Sure,” he said and headed off to rinse the mud off his feet and go into the house.

Ally lay on her back on the deck, and guided me to kneel above her face. Her tongue flicking across my clit felt better than my fingers ever had. Tom had insisted on trying that a couple of times, but I’d always felt embarrassed. But maybe my tendency to get embarrassed had washed away.

Tom stood in front of me and I slid my lips over the head of his cock. He thrust carefully into my mouth, as I wriggled around on Ally’s face. He pushed deeper into my throat, always easing off just before I gagged.

Matt returned, quickly sheathed his cock and, standing behind me, pushed me forward onto my hands. I tilted my hips, and he pressed into me. He was bigger than either of the two guys I’d been with before, but I was so turned on that it slid in easily, stretching me in delightful ways.

Looking down, I could see that Ally had sunk three fingers into her own pussy. I reached down, gently guided her to remove them and went after my first taste of another woman’s pussy. The flavour was stronger than my own, but still pleasant, as well as exciting and new. I licked around, exploring, a little uncertainly, but following her gasps and moans to discover what she liked. She licked around my thighs and I gasped when I realised that she was probably licking up Tom’s cum that had leaked out of my pussy. I hadn’t thought about Matt’s cum being in her pussy and I hesitated for a moment, before driving my tongue as deep into her as I could. I didn’t have any experience to figure out if part of the flavour was from Matt, but either way, in my mind, the taste was a heady mix of pure sex.

Lifting up slightly, I was able to balance on one hand and slide two fingers deep into Ally’s pussy. Then I tried for three, matching what I’d seen her doing herself, although her hands were surely smaller than mine.

“More,” gasped Ally from between my legs. When I didn’t react, unsure as to what she meant, she went on. “See if you can get the whole hand in.”

I was sure that I couldn’t. I carefully slipped a fourth finger in, feeling her tight against my fingers and then hesitated.

“Do it,” she said.

Pressing my thumb close to my finger, I managed to get all five digits in almost all the way. Ally’s own hand was rubbing across her clit. She was stretched so far, that I was sure that I’d never get past the knuckles, but she stopped frigging herself to grasp my wrist and pull my hand towards her. Suddenly, the resistance gave way and I had my whole hand inside her.

She was swearing and gasping and moaning in an incomprehensible jumble, as her fingers became a blur across her clit. Then she shrieked and I thought my hand was going to get broken, so hard were her muscular contractions on it.

Ally went still for a moment, my hand still buried inside her. Then she giggled. “Fuck, that was a good one.” She gently pulled my wrist and I pulled my hand back. Momentarily, it seemed that her pussy didn’t want to let it go, but then, with an audible slurp, my hand slipped out.

Looking up, I saw Tom stroking himself. He took my hand and licked each finger clean in turn. I watched for a moment, and then sank my mouth back onto his cock.

Ally had resumed her licking over my clit, hitting exactly the right spot. The sensations soon became almost too intense; my whole pelvic region on fire, with a feeling that was like I needed to pee but different from anything I’d felt before. I briefly tried to pull away from her tongue, but Matt’s body pushed me down as he thrust into me from behind. I wanted to call out, but Tom’s cock was thrusting into my mouth. There was no escape from the sensations that built and built.

My vision clouded over. I heard a strange, animalistic sound coming from nearby. It was a few moments before I realised that it was coming from my throat. My whole body shook as the extreme feeling in my clit seemed to take over every cell and my pussy pulsed uncontrollably around Matt’s big cock.

I sucked in a few deep breaths and, as my vision returned to normal, saw Tom crouched before me holding my face in his hands.

“Are you okay?” he asked.

“Never been better. Literally.”

Ally knelt beside me, gently stroking my back with one hand and rubbing her eye with the other. “Wow,” she said. “That was amazing.”

Looking at her face, I was a little confused to see that she was covered in something a bit more viscous than the rain water.

“You squirted all over me.”

“Sorry, I — “

“Don’t apologise. It was so hot. And at least we weren’t on a bed,” she laughed. “Does that happen to you often?”

“I... don’t know.”

She looked at me confused for a moment, but I didn’t wait for her question. I still wanted one more thing.

Looking back at Tom, I asked, “Have you come?”

“What? No, but — “

“Matt, have you come?” He was still buried deep inside me, barely moving as I came down from my orgasm.

“No.”

“Good. I want... ” Just for a moment, the old me intruded. I doubted that I could ask for what I wanted. But the three of them were looking at me like I was some sort of sexual goddess and I found the words. “I want you both to come all over me.”

The three others laughed a little, perhaps surprised at my unexpected change from good girl to really quite bad girl. But they didn’t hesitate.

I lay on my back and licked the head of Tom’s cock as he masturbated frantically. Matt knelt near my waist and his wife reached across to stroke his cock as they kissed. He kissed her all over her face, collecting my juices off her and sharing them as they kissed on the lips again.

Soon, my boyfriend’s cum slapped against my cheek and onto my lips. Moments later, Matt’s cum landed in a streak stretching from my lower stomach almost to my breasts. A few more shots of cum land across my face and body, pleasantly warm against my cool skin.

I knew exactly how I felt as a result – unbelievably turned on. So I reached down and masturbated myself while rubbing Matt’s cum into my breasts and licking Tom’s cum from my lip. It was just seconds until I felt the pleasure burning almost too intensely. I just sped up my rubbing and soon I was coming for the second time in my life. It wasn’t nearly as overwhelmingly powerful as the earlier orgasm, but left me thoroughly, delightfully spent.

Several minutes passed before I felt able to move.

“Now,” I said to Tom, “I think I probably do need a shower. See you soon, babe.”

He smiled. “You were amazing, so sexy... babe.”

I smiled too, kissed him gently and headed indoors.

I studied myself in the bathroom mirror. There was still mud on my arms and breasts, plus my boyfriend’s cum on my cheek and the cum of a man I hardly knew across my stomach. But mostly I noticed a look in my eye. Wanton. Lustful. Perhaps even slutty. I smiled and hopped in the shower, where the filth washed off my skin easily. But the look in my eye didn’t wash away. It was still there the next day, after my first dream-free sleep in months. And it’s still there today.

 

Published 
Written by PhilU
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments