Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

the sixties

"having some fun"

22
6 Comments 6
7.8k Views 7.8k
1.3k words 1.3k words
I don't know what it was, but this entire week that has made me so very horny.

The only real salvation was in a swinger’s party planned for Saturday. It had been a typical work week and home life was nothing special. I then realized that we wouldn't be going to the party on Thursday. The Patriots have a playoff game.

I told a few of my play friends that I was miserably horny, with no relief in sight. Lately, Joe has been there for me and came through again. I actually think he's in love with me, or maybe just addicted to fucking me. He told me he knew just what to do and to give him a day to work on something fun. On Friday, he told me to stop by his house, because he had the cure for Saturday. I did, after work.

I didn't stay long but he handed me two tickets to the Patriots game. The seats and parking were what he called VIP and luxury. He also told me to be at the place I met him, which was at Harry’s hot tub (see my story Hot tub).

It was perfect. I love that hot tub. I love Joe as well and Harry is a cool guy, so I knew it would be a nice time.

When I got home, I asked the family, “What is going on Saturday?”

My man reminded me of how bad the swing parties were last year during any football game. He planed to just watch the game if he couldn't get tickets.

“Problem solved,” I said and showed him the tickets and passes.

He almost shit himself when he saw the tickets and realized how good they were.

He asked, “Where did you get them?”

I said, “Joe, from Joe and Cathy.” (who we have both played with).

He couldn't believe Joe just gave them to me. He said, “He must really want to fuck you again.”

I replied, “Yes, of course he does.”

My man said, “Well, for these he can.”

I laughed and told him I’d tell Joe, which I did in a text.

After laughing about it, Joe replied, “Oh, I plan on it, and you be at Harry’s before the game begins at 4PM."

Saturday afternoon could not come fast enough for me, since I had been masturbating all week. No party means no fun for me. And to makes things worse, next week is my no fly zone weekend.

The boys left for the game, and as soon as the car left, I began my preparations. I made sure I had no hair below my head and all my chores were done. I was glad it was less than five miles to Harry’s.

When I arrived at Harry’s, I walked right in and announced my presence.

I heard some cheers and, “Get that ass in this tub!”

I didn't have to be told twice, and I shed my clothes on the way. I saw that the TV was on the game and there was a table full of food. Then I saw the hot tub with Harry, Joe, and a new face. I was introduced to Gary, who was smiling ear to ear.

I hopped in the tub and was greeted with hugs, kisses, and of course, a pat on the ass. I submerged my body in the water; it made my body feel great.

“Welcome to the nude hot tub patriots game,” Joe said.

I said, “Yeh.”

Joe said, “You be a good girl and do as you are told.” I promised I would. So it began.

Joe lifted my ass up out of the water and said, “Gary, look at this perfect pussy.” As he brought it to his face, my head went under water.

I was helpless but happy about the situation.

Leah_Barker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Leah_Barker

They all made comments about me as Harry stuck a finger in my pussy. This led to two and then three more fingers entering me. It felt good, but I was in an uncomfortable position and told them so.

Harry made the first move and admitted that since he had taken his Viagra, he was in serious need of relief. He brought my head to his hard cock and used my mouth for his relief.

I felt Joe’s tongue on my pussy along with a finger or two, and I came. They gave me some rest time just as the game was about to begin.

I was instructed to get us all some wine, so I climbed out of the tub and fetched glasses and the bottle. I poured all of us some wine, then resumed my duties as sex slave.

I sat on Joe’s big cock and rode it for all it was worth, until he came inside me. I then went into the tub, where Harry took me from behind.

Gary finally made his first move toward me. Gary, like the other two men, was in his sixties and had an average but fat cock. He brought it around to my face and I sucked on it until he finally started fucking my mouth.

I was then removed from the tub area, brought to the couch, and laid over the arm rest. I felt Gary enter me for the first time. His girth felt good as he began to really fuck me hard. He then pulled out, walked around to my head, and grabbing a fist full of hair, he came on my face.

The others cheered him on. I felt so good and was handed a towel to remove his load from my face. We then ate and watched some of the game. As we ate, I always had a hand on me or my hand on one of them.

Harry was still hard from his Viagra so he brought me back to the tub, and greased my ass with KY, then plunged his hard cock into my ass.

Gary then mentioned that he had never had anal sex before. His wife at the time couldn't handle it. His dream of anal sex came true less than twenty minutes later, when Harry finally came in me.

Harry made way for Gary to slide into my ass while Joe took my front. They had me moaning with pleasure in no time.

Gary didn't last long. He came deep in my ass, then rolled off back into the hot tub.

Joe was there waiting, and he took Gary’s place immediately. Joe beat my ass up pretty hard until he, too, came.

The game was about over, and I began cleaning up our mess and putting away the leftover food. My body was sore but I had a great feeling of satisfaction. I went back into the hot tub and relaxed until the game came to an end.

Joe and Gary dressed and said goodbye.

I stayed with Harry, who wasn’t quite done. He brought me to his room and made love to me. This is not my favorite thing to do, because no one does that better then my man at home. I, however, allowed it as a thank you to Harry for the great time I had.

Harry came on my stomach with what he could muster then thanked me.

I had to go home, knowing I needed to beat the boys home. Driving home, I felt completely satisfied after three and a half hours of sex, wine, great food, and hot tub. I felt awesome and couldn't wait to doze off by the fire before going to bed.

These three men in their sixties were better than most men half their age. Oh and the patriots won, so I may be going back next week.

Published 
Written by allflavorsboston
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments