Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Had to break this last chapter in two due to word count. If you're just coming into this story here, I invite you to start from the beginning. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If you like what you've read, tap the like icon and leave a comment. Enjoy!"

Carol adjusted the straps on her slinky dress as she put her hand on the doorknob, “Hi, you two!” she squealed as she opened the door wide for her best friends. She greeted them each with a hot kiss.

“Hi, beautiful lady!” purred Kelly as she handed her female lover off to her husband for his serving of her sweet sugar.

“Hi, beautiful lady,” Simon echoed his wife’s greeting. “Wow, you look incredible! Every time I see you, you look hotter and hotter!”

“I’ll bet you say that to all the girls!” Carol giggled before kissing him once again.

“He doesn’t say that to me!” complained Kelly playfully.

“Excuse me?” he protested. “Did I not tell you when you were getting in the car that you look better than you ever have?”

“You didn’t say hot!” she replied.

“Well, you are fucking hot!” he assured her. “My hot, beautiful, sexy wife!”

“And don’t you forget it!” she admonished him. Turning to Carol, “Tonight is going to be such fun! I’ve been jumpy all day, thinking about it!”

“Me too!” said Carol, taking Kelly’s hand and leading her into the house.

It was then that she noticed that Simon was carrying a small bag. “What’s in the bag?” she asked.

“Gifts for the ladies,” he replied. “I assume we’re going to tell everyone about the four of us?”

“Probably, but I don’t want that to put a downer on the festivities,” she said.

“I promise, everyone will like them,” he said. She took the bag from him and placed it into a cabinet that was covered in pictures. “No peeking!” he said.

Originally, the cabinet had been covered with photos of her husband and daughter but recently some of them had been replaced with photos of her and David and their friends, all tasteful and fully clothed of course. She had set them out for the viewings that the real estate agent had conducted. She had just that morning signed the agreement, getting nearly $50,000 over asking for the home she had shared with her husband and daughter. When she told the others, they expressed their surprise and pleasure.

“I’m not keeping the extra,” she said. “Megan would have been graduating next year, I’m using that money to set up ten scholarships for her classmates. I’m going to hold an essay contest, I haven’t decided on the theme yet, and I would like you guys to help me judge the winners!”

“Awesome!” cried Kelly. “I’m so flattered that you would ask me, ask us, Right Simon?”

“For sure!” said Simon.

“Good,” beamed Carol. “The way I see it, once David and I get settled into the new place, you two are going to be as close to husband and wife to us as you could be without actually getting married. We want to share everything with you!”

“And she does mean everything!” called David as he came into the room. HE shook Simon’s hand and kissed Kelly before offering to get them drinks. “First things first,” he said as he held out a large wooden bowl. “Keys in the bowl, nobody is driving anywhere tonight!” Kelly separated her house keys from the keys to her new car and dropped them into the bowl. David both dropped his keys in as well.

“Why did you guys put your keys in the bowl?” Simon asked. Kelly giggled, she knew exactly why, Carol had told her about the plan.

“We’ll need them later to assign partners,” he said.

Kelly giggled again, “Ooh this going to be so much fun!”

“Relax, you horny bitch!” Carol teased, “We’re not starting anything until everyone gets here. Jessie just picked up Sarah and her friend and after they pick up James, they’ll be here and the fun can start.”

“I bet Jessie stops off to fuck them on the way!” laughed David.

“She promised me she wouldn’t but you know Jessie!” Carol joined his laugh.

“I don’t,” said Simon.

“You will in a little while!” teased his wife, “And so will I if I have anything to do with it!”

They all laughed raucously. The conversation turned to the upcoming move to the new condo, “Have you decided what you’re going to keep and what you’re going to sell?” asked Simon.

“I have,” said Carol. “I’m only keeping a few things, most of the furniture goes with the house, that’s one of the reasons I got such a good price. It was bought for here and it doesn’t suit the more modern look of the condo so David and I are going to buy all new furniture. It'll make the place ours.”

“Going to be tough leaving it all behind,” Kelly said.

“It will,” Carol sighed, “but it’s all part of the moving on thing.”

“I guess,” Kelly replied. She stood up and moved over to David, “I guess we’ll just have to have one last fuck on Carol’s bed then, won’t we?” She grabbed his firming cock and squeezed.

“Settle down you,” Simon said, “we have all weekend!”

“Spoilsport!” Kelly complained as she sat back down.

They continued chatting about several other things until the doorbell rang. Carol calmly walked to answer it as the others watched her walk from behind, “Damn!” whispered Kelly. They heard Carol greet the others and a loud “Damn!” from Sarah as she saw Carol for the first time. A moment later they all came into the living room and those who were already there stood up to greet them.

 

Sarah, dressed in her flight attendant uniform, came straight over to Simon and kissed him deeply. “I heard someone has some fantasy about screwing a flight attendant!”

“Now who told you that?” he asked.

“Jessie,” she said.

“Well, I never, ever said that,” he replied.

Then Kelly pulled her away for a kiss of her own, “I’d like to fuck a flight attendant!”

“Well then, you are in luck!” Sarah chirped. “Kelly, this is my co-worker, Jared. Jared, this is Kelly, she’d like to fuck a flight attendant!” Kelly looked him up and down and hoped that the stereotype about black men and their cocks held true with him. It certainly had on her first experience at the adult resort!

Jared kissed her on the cheek, “It’s nice to meet you, Kelly.”

“Nice to meet you too Jared!” she purred as she looked him up and down. “This is my husband, Simon.”

“Hey Simon,” he said holding out his fist for a bump. “Sarah said your wife was hot but she didn’t say she’s this hot!”

“Hey Jared,” he said, a bit miffed at how casual his greeting was. Regardless of what they were all here for, the niceties should still be observed.

Carol and David played efficient hosts as they made sure everyone had refreshments and whatever else they needed. She took the newcomers on a quick tour of the house, showing them where the facilities and bedrooms were and telling them that the basement was out of bounds because she had everything ready to move down there and she didn’t want anything messed up. Once the tour was over and everyone was settled, Jessie stood up.

“Hi everybody, thanks for coming!” she gushed. She looked resplendent in a red dress and she had dyed her hair red as well. “So, we all know why we’re here, to have as much naughty fun with each other as we can! So, just so everyone is aware, all the ladies here are bisexual. Of the men, only James is so far as I know.”

She looked at Jared and he put his hand up parallel to the floor and gave it a waggle.

“Ok, great. Now, this might be Carol’s house but it’s my party. The safe word is ‘dishwasher’, if anyone gets uncomfortable with anything, they say the word and everything stops, no exceptions. If anyone has a problem with that, there’s the fucking door!”

She paused and looked around for any dissension.

“No? Good. Next, ‘No’ means ‘No’. If anyone approaches any other person and proposes anything and that other person says ‘No’, that’s what it means. I don’t care if you’re in the middle of fucking the other person, if they change their mind, respect that. Again, problems, there’s the fucking door.”

Another pause before she continued.

“Okay then, let’s get this party started! The booze and food are in the kitchen, help yourself and make sure your partner at the time is looked after as well. There are lube and hand towels in all the bedrooms plus a robe for each of you to wear or not wear as you like. No smoking in the house, no exceptions. No drugs, period. Those are the rules and they are inviolable, agreed?” Another pause.

“All right then! Now that were all on the same page, I would like to start the evening by making the first selections for which people will be with whom. After that, you are all free agents and can be with whomever you want. Does that sound good?” She paused and then held up a black satin bag.

“Okay, I have in this bag, four coloured tags, the colours correspond to the colours of labels that I attached to the door of each room. Blue is the Master bedroom, pink is the room next to it, green is the other bedroom on the main floor and black is the attic. There are beds and everything you should need in each room, if you brought toys or other accoutrements, please clean them after each use, there’s toy cleaner in all the bathrooms.”

She walked over to Carol, “Okay, last thing. Gentlemen, remember, ladies first unless they say otherwise. Carol, as host, you get to make the first selection, you ladies will select a tag and then they will select a male partner to begin the festivities. They will leave and go to their assigned room. The life partner of the male who is selected will draw next and so on. Any questions?”

Everyone shook their head and Jessie held the bag out for Carol. She selected the black tag and then put her finger on her chin as she thought of whom she would like to fuck first. She walked over and took each man’s hand in turn teasing them all before excusing herself for a moment. She left the room and returned a minute or so later, her dress was gone and she was wearing hot pink lingerie, a quarter-cup bra, a garter belt and stockings but no panties. She walked over to James and took his hand leading him to the bedroom.

“I guess I’m next!” said Jessie. She selected the Blue tag and did not hesitate to walk straight to Simon. Taking his hand, she urged him to his feet and looked at Kelly, “I’m going to finally fuck your husband, Last chance to stop him!”

“Go!” said Kelly. She stood up and kissed her husband on the cheek, “Have fun dear!” She took the bag from Jessie and selected the pink tag. She grinned and took Jared’s hand and led him away.

“I guess that leaves us!” said Sarah. “It’s David, right? Shall we?” She took his hand and led him to the second spare room.

~             ~             ~

In the attic, a large feather mattress lay on the floor. It was surrounded by candles that looked real but on close inspection, James could see they were fake. It didn’t matter, they provided all the light they needed.

“Hi,” Carol whispered as she folded herself into his arms. “Anything, in particular, you’d like to do?” He shook his head. “All right then,” she said. She started by unbuttoning his shirt and in a moment, he was naked with his cock sticking straight out in front of him. They lay down on the mattress and started kissing.  Lips, fingers and tongues explored familiar territory and soon they were locked in a sixty-nine.

They edged each other for almost a half hour until James could no longer stand it. “Good God, woman, would you please let me come?” he begged.

“Nuh-uh,” she teased. “Remember, it’s always ladies first!” She took his cock back into her mouth and deepthroated it again until he almost blew his nut into her throat.

“Fuck!” he shouted. “How long are you going to torment me?”

“Until you make me come,” she said quietly. She rolled onto her back, “Lick my pussy then you can fuck me and come all over my belly! No sloppy seconds this early in the night!” He dove between her legs and attacked her clit with a fury. Two fingers inside her massaged her G-Spot and soon her hips were lunging up into his face and hand. “Oh Fuck! I’M COMING!!!” she screamed as her hands went to his hair to hold him in place as her orgasm blew through her.

He eased off and let her down slowly before he rolled them both so he was on his back and she was on top of him. “How about instead of fucking your sweet pussy, and it is truly sweet, you take me in your mouth?”

“That would be my pleasure!” she smiled at him.

“No, it will be mine,” he replied. “Okay if I get a little assertive?”

“Do what you like, I know the word!” she said and she opened her mouth and devoured his cock until his balls touched her chin. His hands found her hair and he controlled her movements as he felt his head slip into and out of her throat. He was careful to allow her time to breathe and at one point, he pulled her back up to kiss her.

“Are you okay?” he asked. “We’re almost there.”

“I thought you said you were going to be assertive?” she asked as she smiled widely at him. I thought that meant you were going to fuck my face!”

“Such a dirty mouth for such a beautiful lady!” he said. “And here’s me thinking you were 100% class!”

“I can be,” she purred. “I can also be the nastiest whore you ever saw!”

“Prove it!” he demanded.

“I thought you’d never ask!” she said. She went back down his body and then took him back into her mouth. She found his hands and guided them back to her hair and squeezed them to show him to grab it hard. Soon he was driving her head onto him and his hips upward to make sure he drove into her throat with every thrust.

Thankfully for her, he didn’t last long before he blasted into her throat. She sucked and swallowed his seed, not letting so much as a single drop find its way out. When his cock was through surging, she took her mouth off him and moved her way back up to kiss him and to his surprise, he could not taste even a trace of his sperm n her lips or tongue.

“Holy fuck, Carol!” She just smiled, pleased that he had enjoyed it and even more pleased that this would be the last time she would ever suck his cock. Not that she minded, she loved to suck cock, she was just looking forward to the future with herself, David, Simon and Kelly as exclusive partners.

~             ~             ~

Jessie led Simon into the bedroom and sat on the bed, patting the space beside her. “Come sit,” she said, “let’s just talk for a while.”

Simon was surprised, after nearly six years of teasing and tormenting, he thought that Jessie would want to get right to it. He sat beside her and she held his hand.

“So,” she started, “we’ve taken the long way around to get here, haven’t we?” She rubbed her fingers along his arm. “It might surprise you to know this, but I’m a little nervous.”

“You? Nervous?” I’m having a hard time believing that!” he said. “You always come across ass o confident and out there!”

“It’s a façade,” she replied. “Here’s the thing Simon.” She took a deep breath, “I don’t know what it is about you but I’m really attracted to you. Not just sexually, but romantically too.” She looked at him and waited for a response but he wasn’t offering one. “You remember the day of the office party about a month after we started working together?” He nodded. “You broke my heart that day when you told me you were married. I had this magical fantasy that you would be as attracted to me as I was to you and that you would sweep me up and carry me away and we’d live happily ever after.”

“Did you not see my wedding ring?” he asked her.

“I did but I was so caught up in it I guess I just ignored it,” she said. “I tried everything to seduce you but you weren’t having it, you love your wife too much. So I put that idea on the back burner. Then I met James and fell in love with him and we started swinging and the rest is history.”

“I guess so,” he said. “Can I tell you something?” She nodded. “If I weren’t married, I would have gladly taken you up on your many offers. I am attracted to you too, Jessie, but only sexually, not romantically.”

“I figured that out,” she said with a wry smile. She leaned in and kissed him softly. “I gotta know, how did you guys get into swinging? Kelly seemed so straight-laced to me that I figured she’d never go for it.”

“It was something we talked about for years,” he said, “and we agreed that if the opportunity came up, we’d try it. Well, the opportunity came up and we tried it and we’ve never looked back!”

Mercuri0
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mercuri0

“With Carol,” she said.

“Yes, with Carol and then her and David together and then we went to that resort and now,” he kissed her softly, “with you.”

“I have fantasized so many times that we would do this,” she said as she stood up and started removing her top. “I don’t know where to begin.”

“Let’s begin at the beginning,” he replied as he stood up beside her and moved her hands away from her clothing. “Let me undress you, then you can undress me and then we’ll go where this takes us.”

“Good idea,” she whispered.

It took an interminable amount of time for them to remove all their clothing because as each new bit of skin was exposed, they used their fingers and lips and tongues to explore each other’s bodies. Once they were nude, they just stood, holding each other at arm’s length and looking at each other up and down.

“Damn, you are a handsome man!” Jessie breathed. His cock surged that the object of his carnal desire would find him handsome.

“You are a very pretty young lady,” he responded. “Your body looks like it was designed for pleasure!”

“It was, and now it’s all yours, for as long as you want,” she breathed. He cupped her generous breasts in his hands and pushed them together. He had long wanted to see them like that, pushed together and pillowed at the top. He bent down and took one of her nipples into his mouth and marvelled at how it contracted and firmed up at his touch.

“Oh, Simon!” she breathed. “You have no idea how long I’ve wanted this!” He switched sides and rolled the turgid little nub between his lips for a moment before standing back upright and kissing her.

Jessie surprised herself. She had wanted this and waited so long for it to happen she thought that if it ever did, she would be all over him, kissing him wildly but their kisses were soft and exploratory, designed to heighten their arousal. She smiled at him, “You are a very nice kisser.”

“All the ladies say so,” he said softly, making her laugh. “Why do we always want to compare or rate how good of a kisser a new partner is?”

“Because kissing is one of the most arousing and erotic and intimate things two people can do together,” she answered. “At least it is for me. Once I’ve let someone kiss me, it’s easy for me to go the rest of the way.”

“I guess,” he said and they kissed some more before she broke it off and smiled at him.

She sank slowly to her knees, tracing her finger along his body lines as she went until her face was level with his manhood. She licked the bead of pre-cum from its tip and looked up and smiled at him. He watched as she opened wide and engulfed him, taking him into her mouth until he was completely out of sight behind her bright red lips. They maintained eye contact as she slid her lips slowly along his shaft and flicked her tongue around him.

“Oh, God dammit Jessie, that feels so good!” he breathed. He watched for a little bit longer until he felt that familiar feeling in his insides that signalled his orgasm was getting closer. He stopped her, “Remember, ladies first!” he said as he urged them to stand back up beside him.

“You surprise me, sir,” she said playfully. “I’ve never met a man who could stop one of my blowjobs halfway through!”

“If that’s what you want to do, I’m all in but it’s your turn!” He guided her back to lie on the bed and climbed up between her thighs. “And for the record, we were way past halfway!” She giggled and he watched as her breasts jiggled. He moved his face closer and her giggling stopped abruptly when he licked her pussy, bottom to top in one long stroke.

Her sharp intake of air at his touch told him everything he needed to know. “Oh fuck Simon! That feels divine!” she sighed. “Mmmm, just like that!”

He broke contact and looked up, “Carol said you’re a talker!”

“Carol didn’t lie!” she replied as she reached down and pushed his face back into her cunt. “That’s it! My clit! Suck my clit!” she commanded and he responded to everyone immediately. “Fingers!” She called next, “Put them inside me, find my, OH THERE! THAT’S THE SPOT!” Not only was she a talker, she was a screamer as well. Just then they heard from another room, “Oh fuck! I’M COMING!

Simon stopped and looked up at Jessie. “Sarah?” she asked. He shook his head.

“Carol,” he replied and she nodded and she pushed him back down to resume his task. A moment later, “YES JARED! DRIVE YOUR BIG BLACK COCK INTO ME!” He stopped and looked up again. They smiled at each other and said at the same time, “Kelly!” They both laughed and then she pushed him back down again.

"Your wife seems to be having fun!" Jessie said. "I hope I get the chance to make her scream like that!"

I think she would like that very much!" Simon replied as he lowered his face to her pussy.

The next screams came only a few minutes later and this time it was Jessie announcing to anyone who could hear that she was having her first orgasm of the evening. It wasn’t words, just sounds, most of which rhymed with ‘oh’ and ‘duck’. She pulled Simon’s hair so hard he thought she must be ripping it out by the roots as she held him onto her clit and he suckled on it as hard as he could.

“Oh, Fuck! STOP! I CAN’T TAKE ANY MORE!” she screamed as she pushed him away from her pussy and urged him up beside her. He lay beside her, tracing little circles around her nipples and caressing her breasts as she calmed and caught her breath. Her voice became tiny and breathy as she came down off the mountain. “That was the best ever!” she panted.

He thought to object but then decided he’d take the win as he remembered a redhead from the resort had said the same words to him after he’d made her come with his mouth.

“Now then,” she said to him as she stroked his cock, “what can I do to return the favour?”

“Whatever you like!” he replied. She smiled and thought for a second or two.

“I’ve got it!” she said and she reached to the nightstand for the bottle of lube that was in every room. She dribbled some onto her chest, pushed her breasts together and smiled at him. “How about you slide your cock in between these and paint my face when you come?”

He had never done this before, not because he’d never had a partner with large enough breasts or because none of them had been willing, he just never thought that this position would give his partner much pleasure. He said as much to Jessie who smiled before responding.

“How much pleasure did you get when to licked my pussy and sucked on my clit?” she asked as she let her hands relax a bit.

“It was very pleasing to me to make you come,” he said.

“Exactly,” she replied. “I had my turn to let you pleasure me, now it’s your turn to let me pleasure you!” She pushed her tits back together, “I will enjoy this, I promise!”

“Okay,” he said as he moved over top of her chest. He placed his hands over hers and slid his shaft between the large round and surprisingly firm mounds. She pressed down at the top of the opening between them to massage his cock with her fingertips as it slid back and forth.

Simon watched as his cock peeked out between her tits each time he slid his hips forward. Her tongue flicked out as it rubbed against her chin but she was not able to touch it. He shifted a little and now his head brushed her lips allowing her to suck very briefly on the tip each time it came forward.

Even with the lube, there was a surprising amount of friction, enough so that he was soon on the verge of coming. He closed his eyes to try to concentrate on anything but the image of his cock sliding between those magnificent breasts. “Watch me!” Jessie commanded. “Watch your hot cum splatter onto my face!”

He did his best but, as usual, he found it very difficult to keep his eyes open as his orgasm approached. His eyes screwed shut as the first jet burst out of him but he was able to open them for the successive shots. Had he not already been coming, the sight of Jessie’s lips and tongue trying to catch his cum would have tipped him over the edge. He vowed then that the next time he and his wife fucked, he was going to do to her what he just did to Jessie.

He moved off of her as his orgasm passed, leaning down to kiss her come-covered lips. “Carol told me you like to clean up your mess, that is so fucking hot!” She let him gather up the cum on his lips and tongue and then gleefully let him transfer his collection into her mouth to savour before swallowing it.

“Finally!” she said. “I waited a long time for you and me to be together, it was worth the wait!”

“It was,” he said, wanting to tell her that this weekend would probably be her only opportunity. “I’ll deal with that later,” he thought to himself. They laid together and snuggled for a bit and then Jessie observed that they should probably rejoin the party. “Maybe later we can be together again?” she said.

“I’m here for the weekend,” he answered. “I like the chances!” She smiled and they kissed again before getting out of bed and putting on the robes that she and Carol had placed in each room. Holding hands they left the room and returned to the living room where everyone except Kelly and Jared were gathered.

~             ~             ~

Sarah and David, having just met, spent a few minutes just chatting before they started making out. David gave her a quick history of the group and Sarah sighed when he told her about Carol’s husband and daughter and how they found each other.

“Carol is a very lucky lady,” she said, running her hand along his chest.

“I’m the lucky one,” he mused. “She is so gorgeous and sexy! I can’t believe we found each other.”

“The why and the how don’t really matter do they?” she asked. He shook his head. “That you have found each other is all that matters.” She leaned in and kissed him. “I’m curious, why do you guys do this? You are so much in love, she is so beautiful, why would you share her?”

“Because she asked me to,” he replied simply. “Look, I would be quite content never to be with any other person for the rest of my life but she likes to play around. It makes her happy and that makes me happy.”

“Wow,” Sarah breathed. “You are a rare specimen David, there are not many guys like you!”

“Simon feels the same way about Kelly,” he said. “Our relationships are so similar you wouldn’t believe it. That’s why…” He stopped, “Never mind, now’s not the time.” They started kissing and then Sarah looked at him.

“So what did you have in mind?” she asked.

“Well, seeing as it’s ladies first!” he laid her back on the bed and let his fingers slide down her tummy as he trailed little kisses along her neck and chest. He hiked up her skirt (she was still wearing her uniform) and her legs parted as she felt his hand reach her mound and sighed as he brushed her clit. Her sigh turned to a gasp as she felt his fingers enter her, going immediately to her G-Spot. As he massaged it and his thumb diddled her clit she looked at him and smiled “You don’t waste any time, do you?”

“I can go slower if you like,” he said.

“No, ahhh, that’s perfect!” she groaned. “A little faster maybe? Mmm, there you go!” He watched her closely as he masturbated her pussy and clit. He had learned from Carol that when he was doing something that his partner liked, he should keep doing it until she comes or tells him to stop or do something different.

Her hand was stroking his cock as he fiddled with her cunt. He felt her grip pressure increase as her arousal heightened so he leaned down and whispered, “Easy, you’re going to pull it right off if you keep that up!”

“Fuck, sorry!” she said. “I didn’t, ohh! JESUS THAT FEELS SO AGGHHHH! FUCK!” Her other hand flew to cover his and tried to stop him but he wasn’t quite done. Another thing that Carol had taught him was that one orgasm was good, but two or three were better.

Sarah had at least two more orgasms by David’s reckoning before she screamed “OH FUCK! STOP! OH MY GOD! STOP!” He smiled as he relented, slowing the circling of his fingertips and thumb, eventually withdrawing his fingers and tracing around the edge of her opening. She grabbed his shoulders and pulled him down to kiss him. “Your fingers are like magic!” she purred. “Where on earth did you learn to do that?”

“Carol taught me,” he said. “Carol has taught me a lot of things!”

“I’ll bet she has!” said Sarah. She kissed him again for a few moments, “So what should we do next?”

“We could just go back and join the others,” he said, “but Kelly isn’t the only one who wants to fuck a flight attendant!”

“I wore this on purpose you know,” she said. “Lots of guys fantasize about fucking a flight attendant so it seemed appropriate!”

“I’m one of them!” he said. He took her in his arms and they kissed some more. “I don’t suppose you would let me fuck your ass?”

“It’s not my favourite position,” she said, “but after what you just did to me, how can I say no?”

“What’s your favourite position?” he asked, expecting some act only a couple of contortionists could perform.

“Believe it or not, good old man on top, missionary sex,” she said. He was surprised at that and then she continued, “That’s with a man. With a woman, it’s got to be sixty-nine!” He wasn’t surprised by that.

“Good old-fashioned man-on-top missionary sex it is!” She smiled as she rolled onto her back and opened her arms and legs to welcome him in. She was still super slick so he slipped right in until his pubic bone mashed against her clit. As he drew back out, she slid her fingers down and started massaging her firm little button. He could feel her fingers along his shaft as she occasionally slipped two fingers inside herself to get that added stimulation that she needed.

“Mmm,” she purred as he slowly stroked himself in and out of her warm wet cunt. “We’re a pretty good fit, you and me!”

“It seems we are!” he replied. They kissed deeply as he continued his slow steady rhythm.

She looked him straight in the eyes, “Any chance of you picking up the pace a little? I’m getting pretty close!” she said.

He responded to her request and in a moment their bodies were slamming together making slapping noises as they met. She urged him to push into her harder, “Yes Big Guy! Fuck me! Oh fuck that feels so good!”

David was not much of a talker during sex, Carol had tried to urge him into it on several occasions but it just wasn’t his thing, he preferred to let his actions speak for him. Oddly, he liked to be directed and told whether what he was doing was what his partner wanted. Judging by the flow of expletives coming from her mouth and the changing looks on her face, Sarah was quite satisfied with that arrangement.

“Mmm, HARDER!” she demanded. “COME ON! IS THAT ALL YOU GOT? FUCK! HARDER GOD DAMMIT!”

He raised his torso up which changed the angle of penetration and allowed him to use his core strength and stamina to jackhammer into her as hard as he was able. Her voice rose in pitch and volume as he did, “THAT’S WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT BIG GUY! OH FUCK SO FUCKING GOOD! THAT’S IT, FILL ME UP!”

Her screams filled the house and made everyone aware that she was coming and that David’s cock was, in her opinion, magnificent. Just as hers began to get quieter, David’s grunts and groans permeated the closed door and walls as his orgasm joined hers.

They remained coupled together for a few moments before untangling themselves and trading soft, post-coital kisses. “That was pretty fucking good!” she said. “Carol is indeed a great teacher!”

“You think that was good,” he said, “you wait until she and Jessie get hold of you! They’ll take you places you never imagined!”

“I don’t know about that!” she replied, “I have a pretty good imagination!”

“You can think that if you want to,” he said. He drew back and pushed himself slowly into her once more before drawing completely out of her, “But I promise, you’ll think differently once they’re through.”

“Oh fuck, David, what have you done to me?” she mumbled as another small quake rumbled through her. “I could stay here all night!”

“But there are so many people here who want to taste you,” he kissed her, “and nibble on you,” he moved to her breasts, “and suck on you,” he went to her clit and sucked it into his mouth, “and eat you!” He licked her leaking opening, gathering his cum onto his tongue and moved quickly back up to share it with her.

“Mmm,” was the only noise she could make with her mouth full of his tongue. After their lips parted, she asked, “Do you do that every time?”

“Do what?” he asked in return.

“Eat your own cum out of your partner’s pussy and share it with her?”

“I do,” he said. “Every time!”

“You are a unique man!” she whispered as she craned her neck up and parted her lips for another taste.

“Not so unique as you might think,” he said. “Simon and James both do it as well.”

They kissed for another moment and then rolled off the bed. They donned the robes that had been provided and returned to the living room where the others were waiting, Kelly and Jared were the only ones missing. He kissed Sarah once more and whispered, “Remember what I told you!”

They parted company and David returned to Carol’s side, leaning over to whisper something in her ear. Carol nodded and smiled as she looked at Sarah. When Sarah noticed her, Carol licked her lips and blew her a kiss.

Published 
Written by CaressofSteel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments