Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Charmed Life

"A gigolo gets his dream fuck ..."

15
9 Comments 9
12.2k Views 12.2k
2.3k words 2.3k words

“Yes, this is Jake speaking,” I said cautiously.

This was my “work” phone and it was normally a female voice on the other end of the line.

“Um…um…don’t worry,” said the man who had called, detecting my guarded tone. “My wife wanted me to call you on her behalf. She gave me your number.”

“Really?”

“Yes. I know that sounds strange…but we have…well, a kind of special type of relationship. My wife is much younger than me, and she has very strong needs. I…well, I worship her and am lucky to have her, so I give her everything she desires, everything.

“I have money, lots of money, so she wants for nothing; cars, jewellery, houses, horses, she has it all.

“But when it comes to…you know…sex, I cannot entirely please her. She has the appetite of a vixen. She fucks and fucks, and teases me that I am too old to please her. She has…others.”

“And you’re OK with that?” I questioned.

As I spoke, my first client of the day was unzipping the fly of my suit trousers, reaching within, and wrapping her delicate fingers around my shaft, already as stiff and erect as a flagpole. I smiled as I looked down at her beautiful features as she knelt before me. She licked her pink lips, preparing to take my meat into that gorgeous hot mouth of hers.

“Yes,” said the voice at the end of the line. “It pleases me to please her. She has me watch her being fucked so I can see how hard it makes her cum. She can be cruel, and I have to say…I know it sounds strange, but…”

“It makes you horny. Watching your wife getting fucked really hard as she tells you all about it, and tells you how fucking pathetic you are?”

“Well, yes. It does. Does that sound really odd to you?”

I had done my work for far too long for anything to sound odd anymore, and had heard of much stranger things than some old rich guy who liked to be cucked by his gorgeous young wife.

“Nope,” I grunted as my petite blonde client dipped her head and managed to get a good proportion of my famously huge cock into her throat without gagging. She began to bob her head back and forth and I looked skyward.

“Doesn’t sound odd at all

“But, sorry, didn’t catch your name?”

“It’s David.”

“But David, if your wife has her “others” why are you calling me?”

“Because one of her friends told her about you, and she…well she needs someone special.”

“One moment David.”

I put the phone on the desk beside me and pulled back the busty little blonde’s head by her hair. My cock popped from her hot eager mouth. I was looking forward to fucking her, and if she didn’t cool the head job, she was going to get a full load of cum down her throat at any second.

“Get on the fucking floor and frig your pussy while I finish this call,” I grinned as she shuffled back into the centre of her office. She did as she was told.

“Ok David, my friend,” I said as I took up the phone again. “You have my email, yes? I need contact details and a picture of your wife; a slutty one, and you must take the pic. She’ll like that. Email me those, and then email me what she wants; the whole scenario. I’ll consider it and let you know the price. I don’t come cheap, excuse the pun. You know that?”

“I was told,”

“Good man. I’ll hear from you soon.”

I snapped off the phone and cast it aside. I unfastened my belt as my heavy titted blonde writhed on her Persian rug with her round ass up in the air and three wet fingers sloshing in and out of her dripping pussy. She looked back at me with wide, “come fuck me” eyes and who was I to deny her. Fuck, she was paying me handsomely for the pleasure.

I let my pants fall around my ankles and kicked them aside with a mischievous grin.

I stepped over my horny blonde client and grabbed her roughly by her messy hair just as she liked. She groaned with delight as I slid down and teased her with the width of my hard shaft between the cheeks of her bubble butt.

“You dirty, fucking bitch.” I hissed, as I leant back and slapped her hard across her proffered ass cheeks, “You’re going to get it so fucking hard!”

Once again, as I did every day, I praised the Lord for my charmed existence, shoved my cock into an eager cunt, and set to work.

xxx

When I received David’s email, it was immediately evident why he was in thrall of his beautiful wife. As I scrolled down to the picture in the email before me, I was pleased to see that Miranda was every bit the trophy wife; blonde, young, beautiful with curves in all the right places, and a look in her eyes that screamed out sex.

Her outfit had a nice fetish feel to it; a mesh of black leather straps held together with chrome rings clinging tightly to her gorgeous figure, just managing to conceal her erect nipples and her pussy.

Her fantasy was pretty standard; she would tie up a naked submissive David before I arrived and tease him without mercy. When I arrived, I was to give her the fantasy fuck she craved whilst she goaded David and have him witness his wife’s infidelity.

It was a scenario I had played out many times before, but never with a hot wife quite as hot as this one. Having her body at my beck and call would certainly make up for her lack of originality. And the best bit was that she wanted it hard and rough. My favourite. None of the lovey dovey shit. She wanted to be fucked in the way that no adoring husband would fuck her. She wanted to be overpowered by a stranger and fucked without any love; just as an object to use and abuse fill with hard cock and hot cum.

Miranda clearly had a cruel streak running through her too. By the time I arrived, David was not only naked, gagged and hogtied, but was also a mass of burning red stripes where she had beaten him with a riding crop or a cane. When Miranda opened the front door onto the huge hallway of their mansion house and ushered me in I could see David shuddering in the corner on his knees and elbows, his body hiding what was no doubt and erect and dripping dick.

JasmineAshaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JasmineAshaa

Or perhaps he was confined in a cock cage. I was getting the impression that that would be more Miranda’s style.

And Miranda…my God, if she looked beautiful in her picture, she was even more breath-taking in the flesh.

Dressed in the skimpiest, figure hugging black jersey dress and over the knee black Louboutin boots, she approached me and smiled as she flicked back her long blonde hair. She kissed me fully on the mouth and then looked over at her pathetic husband.

“Well David,” she sneered, “for once you have done something right. Look at this gorgeous slab of man meat.”

She began to unbutton my shirt as she spoke, running her fingers up and down my muscular chest, looking deep into my eyes as she did so. My nostrils flared as I took in the warm cocktail of her expensive perfume and the underlying scent of a woman in heat. My cock stiffened fast, tenting the front of my trousers obscenely. She reached down and wrapped four fingers around my erection and then stared at me with her mouth wide open.

“Oh my fucking God,” she mouthed slowly, “Oh my fucking God!”

She looked back at David. “He’s fucking enormous David,” she whimpered.

Miranda put an arm around my waist and drew me close as she cupped my balls in her fingers. “So those stories are true then,” she murmured, her lips close to mine. “You must be three times the size of David,” she said dreamily.

And so to work.

I dragged my knuckles up the back of her thighs as I pulled up her stretchy dress up to let the cheeks of her peachy ass bounce free. Her skin was smooth and warm, with a sheen of perspiration.

No time for niceties tonight.

Miranda yelped as I raised my hands up and brought them down hard with a stinging slap across each of her ass cheeks together. I groped her flesh obscenely and she grunted with pleasure. I abused her open mouth with my tongue and she fumbled to unfasten my belt as quickly as she could. She slid her hand into my boxers to get her first feel of the pulsing, veined flesh of my now dripping cock. Her long fingers wrapped around my meat.

“Get a good feel of it baby. Measure it up. Coz every inch is going inside you and busting you wide.” I curled a hand into her long blonde hair and gripped her to me as I slid a hand down her buttocks and my fingertips into the wetness of her dripping cunt. This was a woman in need of a fucking.

“And you get to watch it all, you filthy fucker,” I grinned at David as I manhandled his wife over to his side.

It was clearly too much for David who looked from me to his beautiful wife and bit on his rope gag. He climaxed and managed to shoot a rope of white jiz out from between his spread knees, a couple of feet across the wooden floor.

Miranda pulled from my grip and kicked David hard in his side with the toe of her leather boot.

“You dirty animal,” she hissed, leaning down into his face. “How fucking dare you do that in front of our guest?”

David grunted what sounded like “I’m sorry,” through his rope gag and fell onto his side.

I was wrong; no cock cage. Miranda kicked him in the balls for good measure and his limp dick twitched back to life.

“You’ll fucking lick that up later,” Miranda warned her husband. “And any mess we make,” she pointed from me to her, “You’ll lick that up too.”

“Yus Misress,” David gargled through his gag, his puffy red face dripping with sweat as he nodded.

I stood right beside David and pulled Miranda with my fingers in her hair to her knees before me. Miranda pulled my trousers and boxers to my knees and admired my famous cock as it jutted proudly before her. She licked her pink lips eagerly and looked up at me through pleading blue eyes.

It wasn’t so much the width of my cock which impressed my lady clients, but the length; and when a client requested a rough fucking, they were going to get all ten inches of cock deep in their throat whether they knew how to swallow that or not.

My shaft grew fully hard as Miranda’s luscious lips wrapped around it. I put both hands in her shiny blonde hair and kept sinking my cock into her inch by inch. She gagged as my bell end met the back of her throat and I pushed it into the restricted entrance. Good. There would be lots of spit to smear across her face. I liked making a mess of something so pretty. I pulled her face towards my body and chuckled.

David grunted as I forced every inch of my cock into Miranda. She struggled a little and her face grew red.

One two three four five I counted. I wouldn’t go easy on this beauty.

Six…seven…

Her eyes began to roll.

She was my toy, my slut, and my God she was going to know it.

She coughed spit around my cock and balls.

Eight…nine…

I shoved into her roughly and held her.

Ten…

Ropes of saliva hung between my cock and Miranda’s ruined lips as I pulled my full length from her. My cock jutted upward and she cursed as she gasped for breath.

She bumped against David as I spun her over onto her hands and knees and I turned her ass up in the air. I pushed her jersey dress right up her slim body until her tits were hanging out and then I shoved her down so they were squashed against the hardwood floor.

“Display your cunt, bitch,” I hissed, “show me how wet you are.”

Miranda reached back with both hands and spread her ass cheeks with her fingernails to display her puffy wet, shaved pussy lips, gaping and begging to be stretched wide by my meaty pole.

I put two fingers of each of my hands in her pussy and pulled her open before me. She groaned loudly. I spat a heavy wad of saliva into the pink cavity of her sex and then shoved all eight fingers inside her and fucked her with as much of each hand as I could force into her.

“Jesus Christ…” Miranda moaned into the floor. Clearly she was getting something that David had never delivered before, and we were just getting started.

To be continued…

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments