Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ally Stays Over (series 2 part 2)

"Janice invites a date for Ally and gets more than she bargained for."

5
2 Comments 2
10.0k Views 10.0k
5.1k words 5.1k words

Arrival day had been my most anticipated event in months. Janice had some retail issues to deal with at work that day and asked me to pick Ally up at the airport. The drive takes forty-five minutes from our house. My attention was not as focused as it should be on the road, but I could not have been any less likely to fall asleep at the wheel. My mind would not rest as I tried to predict how our greeting might go and what Ally would be wearing. It was reasonably warm and skimpy clothing is her standard.

The flight was still a few minutes out when I got there. Her plane landed and passengers soon began filing out. Ally appeared in a red dress and cork wedge heels with white straps wrapping her legs twice and tied in a bow at mid-calf. It looked tame for her, yet still drew the eyes of many men.

I waved once I saw her. A glass wall separated us. After she came through the security gate, she came to me with arms out wide. I welcomed her, prepared for a hug and got a bonus - a full kiss on my lips, and not a short one either. Having completed her examination of my tongue, Ally eased back and said, “I missed you,” in a tone befitting a dating couple, much like Janice does.

Several others noticed with varied expressions of amusement, envy, or in at least one case, disapproving glare. The disapproval was most likely incurred from the stark age difference between us than the affectionate display itself.

Ally placed her arm around my waist as we waited for the luggage. I knew it was a bad idea to ask why she needed a bigger bag than a carry-on. “I had to bring all my sex toys,” she said loud enough to be overheard.

Her suitcase was big enough for a couple weeks of my clothes, but I did not rib her further. We headed towards the exit, but she needed to stop in the restroom. Why couldn't she have done that while we waited for her case? My offer to watch her bag was rejected and she wheeled it behind her, disappearing into the ladies room.

She was in the ladies room so long I started to wonder if there was a problem. Upon her return Ally was dressed differently, or perhaps simply undressed. She had transformed from respectable casual attire to super slut. I would have thought the metallic blue strip of fabric around her hips was intended to be underwear. It was about two inches wide, dropped in a V shape above her crotch which pointed at her pussy and made it clear that she shaved down below. To top it off, it exposed very obvious cameltoe. Her boob tube was white to match the straps on her heels. However, the top was so thin, the red around her nipples was visible if you looked closely, which I did, and so did several others.

Ally walked over to me and pushed my jaw shut. She cupped my balls right there and said, “I'm ready now. Mind taking my suitcase.” Nearly everyone who noticed us stared. Just being with her made me feel different, and I began to get a sense of the buzz Ally enjoyed from this kind of attention. At the car, I felt compelled to open her door to watch her climb in. She smiled and thanked me. Once I got in, I sat and admired her a bit more.

Ally said, “Strangers can stare if they want. If you want to stare, you need to do it with your dick in your hand.” The games were on. Janice and I had not had sex since Wednesday, so I was fully prepared for Ally’s antics. I whipped it out and stroked slowly. This pleased Ally. I pulled her close and kissed her again. Then I pushed her down in my lap and had her suck my dick. Ally loves giving head as much as men love it. She had me throbbing when she sat up again. “Let’s get out of here and find somewhere to fuck.”

We left the airport. Once we were on the highway, I told her we should head straight home. Disappointment washed over her face. She turned to reach into the back seat for her suitcase and sat down with a big dildo in her hand.

A bulky wedge shoe blocked most of the road as it crossed my field of view. I turned to see Ally spreading her legs. The metallic hot pants were on the seat beneath her. “I need space,” she said, lowering her leg into my lap. The large dildo vanished inside her pussy. Ally pushed it in until she could sit on it before leaning back with her eyes closed. “Ah, much better,” she declared. We drove on, Ally with her eyes closed and head back, one finger gently rubbing her clit, and me trying desperately to stay on the road.

I kept one hand on her leg at all times. Her silky smooth skin felt as good as it looked. When there were no cars near us on the road, I lifted her leg to kiss her and could not resist sliding my tongue several inches along her gorgeous leg.

“Slut,” I said, softly.

Ally turned her head to look at me. “What?”

“Just enjoying your company, that's all.”

Ally put her leg down on the floor and leaned closer. “Call me a slut again and I'll suck your dick right now.”

It could be dangerous letting her suck my dick while I drive, but I am a guy. Looking into her deep blue eyes, I tried to sound like a snob with disdain for girls like her, “Slut!”

“That does it!” Ally was impressed, and immediately lowered herself into my lap. She pulled my clothes out of the way and gobbled up my cock. Throbbing in Ally’s mouth became the focus of my attention as well as my blood flow. I had to pull off the highway at the next exit. We stopped on the shoulder and cut the engine.

I slid my seat back and pulled Ally up for a kiss. During our kiss, I reached for her pussy. Ally liked having her clit rubbed and let me remove the huge dildo. She did not need to be asked to move on top of me. She sat sideways and guided my dick inside her. It was not the most energetic position, but getting out on the side of the road in broad daylight was not safe. The confines of the car were not lacking in pleasure; A velvety warmth embraced me with every gentle thrust. Ally moaned from the attention of my fingers on her pink nub, calling praises to her deity and affirming everything that occurred, yet asking for more.

In some ways, I prefer the quiet. There is a point where it becomes too much. Not wanting to kill her mood, I chose to give her something else to do. The large dildo she had been sitting on filled her mouth nicely. I told her, “Suck it, slut,” and then kissed her cheek. The muffled moanings of appreciation were a vast improvement.

Ally was highly reliable for being sexually active, or hyperactive, and it would last the entire weekend. It would not benefit me to cum right away. In the interest of my personal endurance, I let her rest on my lap without pumping. I spread her legs to rub her clit and groped her breast with my other hand. It took ten minutes to make her cum. I felt contractions around my cock as her spasms swept her, and held her in my arms after they passed.

We got back on the road, heading home again. Ally put her hotpants back on and then a pair of normal shorts. I asked why she felt the need for them. She replied as if it should be obvious, “Because Aunt Janice won't be impressed if I arrive only wearing underwear.”

So, I was right. Ally did walk through an airport in her underwear. “It does look hot,” I added casually.

“That's why I did it.” Ally is not the most humble individual. “Did you see that old lady smack her husband for looking at me?” My body was already excited by expectations of the coming weekend. It was definitely going to be entertaining.

When we arrived home, Janice greeted Ally at the door and quickly started conversation, while I took Ally’s suitcase upstairs. I heard Janice compliment her top in a mildly chastising manner, noting that she did not mention it in front of me.

Due to the last minute delays at work, Janice decided pizza was easier than cooking. When the bell rang, I grabbed my wallet to pay for the pizza. At the door was Charles, one of the staff who works for Janice, yet he had pizza. Details were irrelevant, so I invited Charles inside and Janice introduced him to Ally. Ally smiled and checked him out in blatant appreciation. He was about her age, early twenties. Behind Ally, Janice did not witness her niece being overtly forward and licking her lips. She only saw Charles’ slightly shy response.

In rare civilized fashion, we sat at the dining table for dinner. Janice and I were on one side, and the other two looked like a couple on a date. Charles was calm and collected. I assumed he was watching his behavior because he was in his boss’ house. Ally, on the other hand, let nothing hold her back. Subtle arm position and personal experience told me that Ally had her hand on Charles somewhere beneath the table. What I could not determine is whether it was on his leg or his groin. I felt jealous, yet also relieved that I could relax, since her attention was directed away from me. There was nothing I needed to hide from Janice, as long as Ally focused on Charles.

Ally took the opportunity to bring up plans for the weekend. She mentioned that she hoped to go out the following night, and invited Charles to join them. After dinner, Ally asked him if he could give his opinion on her choice of outfits for dancing. My mind flashed back to the way she and Marie took turns wearing skimpy clothes at their house when I was there for that manic week of nonstop secretive sex. This was not a repeat performance. Instead of going to change Ally took Charles upstairs to show him.

I sat down in front of the tv, not really caring what was on. A few minutes later I thought I heard a strange noise. A touch on the remote muted the sound. There was a definite repetitive creak in the bedroom upstairs. Janice looked at me. Neither of us spoke. I left the sound off.

A couple minutes later I asked, “Should we do anything?”

“Like what? Tell her to be quiet?” Janice had a point.

In my mind, I answered, “Tell her to come down here and fuck where we can watch.” Before we heard anything, I had already been imagining her fucking Charles. Since it was definitely happening, I wanted to know how quickly she dropped to her knees to suck his dick. It was a given with Ally, that she would have his dick in her mouth at some point. Most likely she started things off that way.

We needed to listen to be sure she was okay. That was the excuse I gave to Janice. The erection I got from hearing her told a different story. Subtle changes occurred upstairs. Creaks faded slightly, but grunts began to reach our ears. It was sexual music to my ears from a familiar composer. Ally grunted with regular frequency. She avoided the cliche porn phrases, but would ask for specific things if she wanted them. I did not hear any of that.

“Feeling frisky?” Janice asked. Shit. I had my hand on my groin. The awkward moment left me momentarily speechless. Janice had a way of dissolving those into nothing. She came over to where I sat, leaned over and kissed me, and then knelt on the floor. She pulled my pants down and took my cock straight in her mouth. My cock was already erect but Janice made it a little bit harder.

She stroked me with one hand while she asked a personal question. “Is it just hearing someone having sex, or is it Ally that got you excited?”

“Both.” There was no need to hide it. “Ally is a beautiful woman.”

“Yes. She definitely is,” Janice agreed. “Why don’t you close your eyes and pretend I am her.” She saw the doubt in my eyes. “Just tell me you like it, and call me Ally.”

Janice enjoyed doing things for me, but I expected the family line to be one she would not cross. Still, she went down on me again, so I followed her suggestion. With my eyes shut, I pictured Ally between my legs. She always looks great, but with my dick in her mouth, she looked even better. “Suck my dick, Ally. Deeper.” I let her continue a while, and then said, “Ally, I want to cum on your face.”

Janice stopped. “Really? Do you think she likes that?”

I know she does, but the point is that I should not know. I tried not to sound defensive. “I have no idea. In my fantasy, she does, though.” This seemed to satisfy Janice, but she said I was not going to cum on her face.

In fact, I did not get to cum at all. Ally and Charles finished upstairs and headed back down. Janice jumped up and went back to where she was sitting. I put the sound back on, and we pretended we never stopped watching tv.

There was a brief awkward silence as Ally and Charles joined us. In true Janice fashion, rather than avoid the elephant in the room she fed it. “You guys seem to enjoy each other’s company.” Charles looked sheepish and avoided looking at Janice. “Anyone care for a drink? Ally can you give me a hand, please?”

Janice just assumed we all wanted something, and the girls went into the kitchen. Soft voices were too muffled to understand. Charles looked a little uncomfortable, probably worried that he got them both in trouble. After all, Janice was Ally’s aunt and his boss. Banging the boss’ niece was not the most prudent move he could make.

Barely any time had passed before Ally leaned around the corner. “Want to stay over?” Charles took a moment to grasp the opportunity, and having worked out that Janice must have approved it, he would love to stay. Ally had predicted this and gave him the beer she had behind her back, “Since you don’t need to drive now…”

We had a relaxing evening, talking and half watching tv. Ally and Charles sat close together. They did not hold hands or cling like lovers. They looked relaxed and made occasional contact when it suited the conversation. Ally was impressed with his muscular body and made several inquiries, which gave her the opportunity to feel his arms and abs. She made him show us his six pack and told him to walk over to Janice who did not hide her enthusiasm. Both women were impressed by his muscle.

HellenStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HellenStone

I admit a little envy over his physique, but nothing like the admiration from the girls. Janice left her hand on Charles long enough to give an impression of being interested. There was a marked change in his expression as he watched Janice’s face intently. It left me feeling he had unspoken feelings for her. There was a special moment when Janice looked up at him and her hand was still on his belly. If it had been a movie scene he would have declared his love for her. Instead, Janice simply said, “Very impressive.” Charles’ smile faltered when Janice withdrew her hand and spoke to Ally. He blinked a couple times and returned to sit next to Ally.

The evening was not a late one. Janice and I headed to bed just after 11pm. Ally and Charles were giggling in the guest room a few minutes later. We discussed them for a few minutes, and I told Janice of my observations and interpretation that Charles was interested in her. Janice put it down to hormones, and perhaps admiration for a boss, which could be directed at any female boss, and Janice just happened to be the current one.

Being an early riser, I told Janice I would head out for donuts in the morning. Since no one else was stirring, I decided to get a bike ride in as well. An hour and a half later I returned to find the front curtains still drawn. I did my best to keep quiet as I entered through the garage.

My ears perked at the unmistakable sound of sex as soon as I opened the door. Silently moving forward, I crossed the utility room, into the kitchen. Charles was heaving slightly, which explained the persistent slapping. It sounded as though Ally was breathing more smoothly than her usual grunting.

I wanted to know where they were, to decide how to approach without giving away my presence. Just listening to Ally fuck was exciting, so I waited out of sight to enjoy it. There was occasional heavy breathing mixed with Ally speaking in a lustful tone. “Oooh, yeah, just like that.” She also told him to go faster. As the speed increased the impact also grew louder. Ally kept at it, “Fuck that slut pussy. Show it who’s in charge.” Ally came out with crazy things sometimes.

Then I heard a strange grunt much louder than anything else followed by heavier panting. At first, it sounded like pain and I was ready to charge in and stop him, but Ally spoke again. “More! Don’t stop! Harder!” I needed to see what they were doing because I could not reconcile why her grunts sounded distressed when she was so obviously enjoying it. Trying to stay calm and quiet, I crept forward until I saw something. Her feet were the first thing in view, up above the back of the sofa. Inching cautiously, I saw that silky blonde hair at the bottom of the cushion and then the side of Ally’s face, which looked tense. Her body looked wrong somehow, with her head down too low and her knees nearly touching her forehead.

As I moved a bit more, I saw Janice. It was a shock to discover them like this. Ally was lying nearly flat on her back with Janice on top of her. Ally held Janice like a wrestling full nelson, except that her arms were hooked around Janice’s knees, and then behind her neck. Charles was fucking Janice, and it was her feet over their heads not Ally’s. Ally was definitely in charge.

The act was mesmerising to witness. All three of them were completely naked. Ally looked sexy, as always. Janice can behave like a slut, but this situation was new to me. I never thought Janice would let her own niece dominate her. Her legs wobbled above her head, and her face was deep red. It must be a combination of the way Ally forced her neck to bend nearly ninety degrees, and the intense sex. This was her tense sex face. Also noteworthy, was the tight curling of her toes. It was Janice who sounded a little like she was being tortured, but her hands were exploring Charles’ chest rather affectionately. There was no need for help. It appeared that I was not the only one to succumb to Ally’s dominant side. My helpless girlfriend watched Charles lean over her and vigorously pound her body. His grunting hinted at signs of approaching climax.

A grim expression possessed Ally, and she said, “Is my aunt a sloppy cunt?” Charles tried to dismiss the question, but Ally insisted. “Come on. Tell her she is a sloppy cunt and then cum on her face.”

“What?” Janice asked, incredulous.

Rather than follow Ally’s suggestion, Charles made up his own mind. “It’s a sweet pussy, and I’ve been dreaming of it since the day we met.” This was followed by telling Ally to let go of Janice’s head, which Charles held gently. He leaned closer to Janice until his body touched her legs. They kissed slowly. Charles kept a smooth gyrating rhythm, essentially keeping his dick as deep inside Janice as possible.

Their kiss was breathy, and Charles grunted even louder before he calmed and slowed. He raised his head and looked at Janice with glassy eyes. The scene might have looked romantic if Ally’s face was not right beneath them. Charles returned to his shy state, not knowing what to say, after leaving his seed in his boss’ womb. He straightened up and removed a softening dick from my girlfriend. He definitely had feelings for her.

None of them noticed me watching, so I stepped back and waited. The girls had some difficulty getting out of the position they were in. Eventually, they were up, and I was trying to decide how to respond as if I just got back.

Janice popped out in front of me, still completely naked, and said, “We’re waiting.” She kissed me, brief but hard, and grabbed the bag from my hand, and then reached for a tea towel. I followed her into the living room, where she sat on the tea towel to catch the semen that would soon leak from her nethers.

Ally said, “Hey! You're back. Got a donut for me?” Janice offered Charles a donut, which he accepted, and sat down beside her.

“I didn't know what everybody likes so I got a variety.”

“Stupid boy,” Ally said. “You always have my favorite: cum filled long dong.” Calling me boy was not the most endearing, but being naked and dropping to her knees earned some leeway. Ally had appeared to be in control before, but the way Charles shifted his behavior must have been a snub to Ally. Her demeanor also changed. She was no longer pretending to be in control.

Ally crawled up to me, pressed her naked body against my legs and hugged me tight. Pert breasts pressed into my thighs. She whispered, “Please, let me suck your dick.”

I whispered back, “Can I cum on your face?” Ally leaned back and looked at me with one of the happiest expressions I have seen from her. She guided me to the sofa, next to Janice. Charles was on the opposite end. Ally pulled my pants off, and I sat in my shirt as Ally went down on me.

Janice started to talk as if this behavior was perfectly normal. She asked Charles, “What do you think of my niece?”

Charles watched Ally suck my dick like it was the most important thing in her life. “She has incredible energy.”

Janice turned to look. “Damn, Ally, don't break my boyfriend. He is my regular, you know.”

I was glad she did not mind me getting blown by Ally, but it was not a priority in my mind at that moment. Ally jacked me off fast while she spoke, “the best donuts make you work to get the filling. I claim this one. You can have the rest.” Ally sucked my dick with increased vigor, while Janice appreciated actual food.

Sex and conversation are not meant to go together, particularly when the conversation and sex involve different people. Janice was probably just trying to make Ally’s job more difficult, but that suited me, because it would help me last longer. My focus shifted back and forth between physical pleasure and following the conversation.

Charles barely took his eyes off Janice. There was no hesitation about examining her body, even when Janice was looking at his face. However, he did have trouble keeping eye contact with her. Given the affection Charles had for my girlfriend, it may not have been wise for her to fuck him.

Ally shoved her nose into my body and pushed my balls into her mouth with her fingers. My first thoughts when I woke that morning had been arousing visions of Ally. Now that she was intent on getting me off, there was no need to imagine. It was all natural desire with Ally. She wanted my balls in her mouth, and my dick shoved right to the back of her throat.

When Janice had Charles distracted in conversation, I tapped Ally on her temple to get her attention. She looked up at me, with nearly all of my dick still in her mouth. I mouthed instructions to her which made her attempt to smile. That look is one of my favorites, when a stiff dick prevents a woman from smiling normally; There are gaps where her lips lose contact with your dick, but can still see the smile in her eyes.

Before long, Ally started pumping my dick with her face. The downward stroke brought the head of my cock to the back of her throat. Brief gags barely disrupted her pace. The pair next to me let their conversation drop to watch Ally perform. Ally shoved her face down and held still. There were guttural sounds that only dirty sluts, like Ally, enjoy making.

Watching how Charles reacted, there were hints of disgust and frequent twitches, in response to the gags produced in Ally’s throat. For me, it was highly arousing to feel my cock reaching so deep. Pushing her down was tempting, but Janice might not approve, so I lifted Ally’s hair to give us all a better view of her pretty face.

Once I stopped worrying about Charles being attracted to Janice, I came back to the fact that her niece was sucking my dick. I shared my thought, “I’m glad you don’t mind me doing this with Ally.”

Janice turned slowly, to look at me for a moment. “You guys gel really well. You would think you already knew each other intimately.” Then she looked down at Ally and stroked her cheek. Ally paused for a moment as her aunt touched her. “I thought if you knew how much my niece likes cock you would be constantly distracted.” She had no idea how distracted I have been, especially the last time we were at Ally’s house.

The continued blowjob caused a lapse in my concentration. Janice had one leg over Charles’ leg and his hand caressing her thigh, with his fingers reaching down to what I call the intimate zone. Checking where Janice placed her focus, I discovered Charles’ other hand playing with her hair, while she had her eyes closed, enjoying the massage in a sleepy calm.

No one had spoken for a while. Ally stopped behaving like a maniac but kept sucking my dick. Seeing Janice with her eyes closed made me want to do the same. Relaxing is difficult during a blowjob, as some muscles refuse to let go.

Time passed quicker than expected. My cock felt great. The light seemed bright when I opened my eyes again. To my side, Janice was curled up to Charles with her head on his shoulder, and wrapped in his embrace.

My body could not resist Ally any longer. She knew it and told me to stand up. The lack of attention from the others earned a disapproving frown from Ally. An idea clearly came to her, and she removed my dick from her mouth. “Cum on my face!” She spoke much louder than necessary in order to rouse Janice. She quickly sat up. Ally jacked me off so fast the rest of her body went stiff and her face looked angry. It was not long until I was ready to burst.

At the last second, I put a hand on Ally’s forehead to guide her back. She knew why and she put a firm grip on my cock and held the tip to her face, right beside her nose. “Cum on me, baby,” she encouraged. There was no way to avoid it. The release felt and looked great. The first shot against the side of her nose sent cum flying in several directions. She pulled away immediately after that and aimed my cock near her face, taking cum on both cheeks, and then placing it against her closed lips for the last few spurts. There were streams down her chin, and some dripped onto her tits when she finally opened her mouth and licked the head again. She worked every ounce of cum from my shaft, pushing with her thumb underneath, and sucking with the power of a Dyson.

Janice told her niece, “Well done,” and then got up, taking Charles with her and leaving the room. She would look after Charles so I took the opportunity to enjoy more of Ally.

Pulling her onto the sofa, I turned to face her on my knees. Ally spread her legs in welcome, as I tended to her pussy. Wet lips easily parted, to allow my tongue into their folds. I plunged as deep as I could, as if the deeper I got the more I would taste the essence of slut. Ally was more fun to eat than donuts, but in her typical style, she made it aggressive. Thighs squeezed my head and a hand pulled my face forward.

Coaxing her to ease off, she eventually let her legs rest, crossing them on my back, and allowed me to service her for several minutes. Nectar of slut turned my face into another kind of glazed donut. Ally had looked blissfully dazed until my efforts brought her to climax. Grunting and flexing accompanied her wails of satisfaction until she pushed me back and told me not to touch her pussy. I was confident it was not a fake orgasm.

Ally looked like a mess, a hot slutty mess. “You're awesome, Ally.” I offered a hand to help her.

“I know,” she replied with a cocky smile. “I am irresistibly fuckable. Give me ten minutes to rest.”

Ten minutes? I needed more than that.

Ally asked, “So, what are we going to do about Charles? He definitely likes Janice.”

It was not just me then.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Spooge
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments