Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alone And Pregnant, Chapter 2

"Mark was going to make sure he didn't let Kelly slip through his fingers again!"

53
24 Comments 24
9.7k Views 9.7k
3.9k words 3.9k words

Even though my cock was as stiff as a steel pipe and I was looking forward to thrusting it deep into that pregnant pussy, I also had no problem spending some more time gorging myself on her and at the same time pleasuring her and satisfying that lack of cunnilingus she had been experiencing. It would make her happy and "tenderize" her for the fucking to come. Plus it would make an invitation to return for another meal more likely!

Moaning and whimpering and pushing back at me, she was soon on her way to another equally devastating orgasm. This time though, I added a new twist. I licked and tongued her pussy for a bit, then I moved up to that cute little button of her asshole. Kelly had never had anyone lick her there, apparently, because it lit her up like a Christmas tree!

"MARK! Oh fuck, Mark, you're licking my asshole! Oh fuck, baby, that feels incredible! Oh please, please do that more! Oh! Oh! Oh! Fuck, I'm gonna cum again! Oh Mark, please make me cum! Please keep licking my asshole and make me cum!"

She came again and, as she did, I continued to devour her pussy, making her orgasm harder and longer. I didn't let her rest this time, as soon as her second orgasm ended, I began working her into a third.

After the third crashing orgasm, she finally stopped me. I don't know if it was because it became too much for her or she just wanted a chance to rest. But I sat down next to her and she kissed me, tasting her pussy and ass on my mouth and tongue. She sucked on my tongue as if it was a small cock to get all of her flavor from it.

Breaking our kissing after a moment, she looked at me. "That was amazing," she said with my face in her hands, "but I want your cock now. I want you to fuck me, Mark. I need to feel you inside me."

"Sure Kell, but what about..." I looked down at her "condition."

"It's fine, Mark. There's room for both of you!" she giggled.

"Really? I don't want to hurt the baby."

"You forgot everything you learned in biology, apparently! Mark, honey, the baby is up in my uterus, above my vaginal tunnel. You couldn't get to him if you tried... unless you somehow grew a two-foot cock since I saw you last!"

"No, no two-foot cock, I'm afraid. Okay, but if I hurt you promise to tell me and I will stop right then and there. I don't want to be the cause of any problems for you. It sounds like you have enough already!"

"It's so sweet of you to be so concerned. You always were a really good guy. I wish things could have worked out for us back then. Maybe I wouldn't be in this mess if I had you to take care of me," she said.

I stood up and took her hands helping her to stand. "C'mon we'll go into the bedroom where you can be more comfortable."

I led Kelly down the hallway to the bedroom. Once inside the bedroom, I took her over to the bed, where I stood her next to the bed. I steadied her while she took off her shoes, then I helped her take off her cami-dress. 

This was the first time I saw her naked since we were in high school, and the first time I got a good view of her as a soon to be mother. 

"Oh Kelly, sweetheart, you are beautiful!" I said. And I meant it. I had always heard about how beautiful and glowing pregnant women were, but until now I thought that was just talk meant to cheer up the woman. But not in Kelly's case. She really did look radiant!

"Oh Mark, you are so sweet! Thank you, honey, I needed to hear that. I have thought a lot about you over the years and when you came up to me at the store today... well I wanted you from that moment to this. 

"Please, baby, fuck me. Fuck me and make me feel the way you used to make me feel. Make me feel like that girl I was in high school. Please, Mark, I need you right now in this bed!" she pleaded.

I don't think I've ever gotten undressed faster than I did right then. I shed my clothes like they were velcro and climbed up on the bed, lying down on my back. Kelly took the hint and crawled over to me climbing up and straddling me. She reached between her legs and took my cock, aiming it at her eager pussy.

"Oh, MAAAARK!" she groaned long and slow as she slid down my hard cock the same way. I had forgotten just how warm and inviting Kelly's incredible pussy could be. She wrapped my achingly hard cock in silky-soft warmth as she slid farther and farther down on my cock. 

The tip of my cock was on alert... if I felt anything unusual, anything I didn't think should be there, I would stop everything. But as she said, I didn't reach anything that would indicate a baby.

"Oh God, Mark! Oh, baby, your cock feels so good in me. I forgot how good you feel... Oh, you are going so deep in me!"

Kelly sank down on my cock until she was sitting on my thighs and could go no further. She sat there for a couple of moments just savoring the feeling of being stuffed with cock again. 

She ground her hips around on my lap letting my cock move around inside her warm sheath as I touched every nerve fiber she could get my cock close to.

Then Kelly leaned forward a little and began rocking back and forth on my lap, working my cock in a fucking motion. This gave her a different sensation which she loved as well.

"Oh, Mark! Oh, your cock is fucking me! Oh, I feel it moving inside me! Oh God, baby, it's... Oh!"

Kelly was getting extremely aroused by now. She was panting and moaning as she moved around on my cock.  I reached up and took hold of her bouncing tits, sinking my fingers into the soft meaty globes and pinching and rolling the thick nipples between my fingers.

"Yes! Oh, Mark play with my tits! Oh, they are so sensitive these days and they love to be played with! Oh, baby, you are getting me so fucking crazy! Oh please, please fuck me! 

"Please, I can't stand this teasing anymore! Please, I need you to fuck me hard and deep... like you used to! Please, Mark, please!" she begged me, nearly sobbing.

"You want me to fuck you, do you? You really want a good fucking Kelly?" I asked, teasing her.

"Yes! Oh God, yes! Please, Mark, please! I want to be fucked good and proper... it's been so long and I have missed it sooo much!" she implored me.

"All right let me up then," I said. She got off me and waited to see what I had in mind. I got off the bed and stood on the side of the bed facing it. I reached over and grabbed Kelly under the knees and pulled her to me until her ass was just on the very edge of the bed. 

I raised her legs up and put her ankles over my shoulders wrapping one arm around the front of her thighs to hold her in place. Then I used my other hand to guide my cock to where we both wanted it and I shoved back into that amazing pussy. And I began fucking her.

Knowing that there was no danger of hitting or hurting the baby now, I gave her the fucking she wanted. I mean I let her have everything I had. I fucked her like a machine, and she gasped then groaned and cried out as I jackhammered her pussy. 

Her arms stretched out fully, and she clawed and thrashed about on the bed as I pistoned in and out of her. She shook her head back and forth as if trying to sort the sensations that were bombarding her mind. 

I gave her ass a swat and she squealed. "Now play with those pregnant tits, Kelly! I want to see you play with those big pregnant tits!" and I swatted her ass again on the other cheek for emphasis, causing her to squeal again.

She did as I said and began playing with her tits, pinching and pulling and twisting her nipples as I pounded her pussy. I knew she was getting close by the way she was moaning and thrashing around. 

But to put her over the edge, I reached down and started rubbing her clit with my thumb. The added sensation had the desired effect and very quickly too.

"Oh fuck Mark, I'm cumming! Oh God, I'm cumming! OHH FUUUCCCKKK!" she screamed as she stiffened in an orgasmic seizure. 

I fucked her through her orgasm, rubbing her clit and driving her crazy as she tried to squirm and wriggle away from the annoyance. When her orgasm passed, I dropped her legs and spun her 180 degrees so that her head was where her feet used to be. 

Fortunately for me, Kelly wasn't a really big girl and so she didn't weigh all that much even pregnant. Then I pulled her by the shoulders until her head slipped off the edge of the mattress.

From that point, she knew exactly what to do and opened her mouth willingly to take my cock in. Her orgasm and all the other activity had gotten me close as well and I wanted her to finish me off. 

"Now, Kelly show me you still remember how to suck a cock!" I said, and I began fucking that sweet kissable mouth.

She sure did remember how to suck a cock and she went at mine with gusto. She had always been good at cocksucking and she hadn't lost any of her skills. If anything, she improved and now she was making my cock feel unbelievable. I knew I wasn't going to be able to last. 

"I'm going to cum, Kelly, I'm going to cum in that pretty mouth!" I said. 

She popped me out of her mouth only long enough to say, "Oh Please Mark, cum in my mouth! I want to taste you! Give me your sweet cum! Please give me that sweet, creamy cum!" then she swallowed me back down and resumed her work.

"Give me your cum!" she had said... well, that was one request I could easily honor. 

I felt my balls tighten and the cum rising up the shaft. "Here I cum!" and as soon as I said it, I did it. The first shot went right into her mouth and she began swallowing. My second spurt wasn't quite as accurate since my cock had slipped from her mouth. 

I shot across her pretty face and landed mostly on her chest. Seeing the puddle of cum there gave me an idea and I blasted my next spurt even higher to reach her amazing tits. After that, she put me back in her mouth to catch the rest of my tremendous load. 

It had been three or four months since I last had sex (other than on my own) so I had a good load built up, which I gladly gave Kelly. When I finally stopped cumming, she used that vacuum cleaner mouth to suck every last drop of cum from my cock and squeegee it clean. 

I turned her back around again and helped her to set up, watching her as she scooped the puddle of cum from her chest and lick it off her fingers. Then she rubbed in the cum on her tits, "feeding the girls" as she said. It was all very erotic and I got turned on all over again. 

PamDare
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PamDare

But we both needed to rest for a bit before anything further went on. I lay there with Kelly in my arms and I was transported back to high school all over again, sitting there in the bleachers wrapped in a blanket as we watched our school football team. 

Or sitting in my car as we watched the sunset as we parked near the lake. Or at the park laying on a blanket on the ground together. Those were magical times and I had missed them greatly. But they were back, at least for the moment. And I relished them.

We lay there basking in the comfort of each other for about thirty minutes, I guess, before Kelly started to get up. 

"Mark this has been so wonderful, but I should probably be going. Thank you though for dinner and for this. It was the best thing that's happened to me in some time," she said.

"Wait a minute, Kelly. Do you have to work tomorrow?" I asked.

"No I have tomorrow and the next day off, why?"

"Spend the night with me. I don't have to work tomorrow either. Please, Kelly, spend the night with me here."

"You want me to sleep with you here? tonight?" she asked.

"Yeah. You and I used to have such good times together, and it was so nice to see you again. I don't want to lose you so quickly," I said.

"Mark, I would love to spend the night with you! But I don't have anything to sleep in."

I held out my arms. "You can sleep in these," I said.

"Oh, Mark!" she said. She came back to bed and we kissed and held each other until she fell asleep in my arms.

But I didn't sleep as well as she did. In fact, I didn't sleep much at all. As soon as Kelly was fast asleep, I slipped out of bed and went into the living room. 

There I thought about Kelly and her situation. I thought about what she and I used to have. And I thought about my own life. I did a lot of thinking on things that night, and it all brought me to one conclusion.

The next morning Kelly and I were sitting at the table having breakfast. She had made us bacon and eggs and toast and it was nice having someone else cook for a change. As we ate, I kept looking at her. She noticed me watching her and at first, she smiled, then she blushed.

Finally, she asked. "What's wrong, Mark? Why do you keep looking at me?"

"Kelly, last night after you went to sleep I got up and came into the living room. I couldn't sleep and I didn't want to wake you." I said.

"Why couldn't you sleep, honey? Did I keep you awake? Oh, God, tell me I wasn't snoring or something!" she said, concerned.

"No, no, it wasn't you. Well, not exactly," I said.

"What do you mean Mark? You are talking in riddles. Please tell me."

"Kelly, sweetheart, I know that right now things aren't the best for you. You have a lot to deal with and a lot of things going on that you have to handle alone. And while I know you can do it, I want to help you. How would you feel about moving in here with me? 

"You could still work; your restaurant isn't very far from where I work. And we could share expenses if that is a concern of yours, but trust me I make enough you don't have to. You could put the money you make away for the baby's needs.

"But most of all I would be there to help you and take care of you, and see that you eat right, take care of yourself and make all your medical appointments," I said.

"You want me to move in with you? Here?" she asked, for clarification.

"Yeah. I've thought about it all night. It would help you out, and it would make me feel better."

"I don't know..."

"Kelly listen to me, sweetheart. I'm not doing this out of some sense of charity or anything. I know you can make it on your own just fine. Hell, you've been doing it already. I'm doing this because I let you slip through my fingers once before and have regretted it ever since. 

"You and I were good together once and last night showed me we still are. I want you to move in because... because I care for you, dammit—I always have. I want you to be a part of my life, not my past. 

"And I want to make sure you are taken care of, you and that little one inside you. The best way I know to do all that is to have you right here where I can see to it myself.

"Now, I have plenty of room for you and your things as you can see. We can bring all of your belongings over and you can have whatever you need as far as space goes. When is your rent due there at Brookstone?" I asked.

"It comes out of my state check. On the first of the month," she said.

"Well, then that gives us two weeks to gather your things and get you moved in. Not a problem. I will rent a moving van and have you here by the end of the week. All you have to do is say yes," I said.

She sat there for a few moments processing what I had suggested. I thought for a moment she was going to turn me down flat. But then she asked, "But what about my aid? They pay me a set amount because I pay rent at Brookstone. If I lived here they would cut my aid down."

"Well, they might. But you and I aren't married so I'm not really supporting you. And if you like we can consider ourselves roommates; although I don't like trying to pull a fast one on the state. 

"It doesn't matter though–even if they cut your aid; with my job I can support all of us easily. I know you can't work now that you are close to your due date, and after the baby comes you are going to need to take care of the little one. 

"I have figured all that into this and have everything covered. Like I said I didn't sleep much last night running scenario after scenario through my head."

"Mark, you have always been a sensible, level-headed man who considered all angles before making a move. If you say you've got it covered, I have no reason to believe otherwise. 

"I have known you for a long time and never once did I see a case where you didn't think things through. Okay, I will move in with you, yes."

"Good, then it's all settled. We can go over to your place today and start bringing a few things that you will need right away–your clothes and personal things. The rest we can get with the van," I said.

"Actually, Mark I don't have all that much. Just some clothes and stuff. I don't have any furniture to speak of and I don't have any baby stuff yet. We can probably get it all in a couple of trips with your car, so you won't even need the van. Maybe a small flatbed trailer tops, but I doubt even that. The apartment came furnished so all that stays."

"Okay even better," I said.

"One thing I insist on though if we are going to do this. I want to pull my own weight here. I don't want to be a freeloader or take advantage of your generosity. I will do my part. I can't work right now, but I can do housework. 

"So until junior here is old enough to be left alone so I can go back to work, I will be the busy little housekeeper around here. You won't have to cook or clean or do the laundry—that will be my contribution. You make the money and I will take care of the house. Agreed?" she said.

"Sounds like a wonderful plan to me. In fact, I was going to say that I didn't want you to work. I was brought up old school where the husband works and the wife takes care of the house. We may not be husband and wife yet, but we still can play those roles," I said.

"Mark Thomas, are you proposing to me?" she asked, half in jest.

"No, I'm just saying that I will go out and work while you stay here and do your work around the house. That's the way I like it. I'm going to like coming home to you, seeing the house clean and dinner made. It's going to take a lot off my shoulders. 

"And at the same time I will have peace of mind knowing that you are safe, you are happy, hopefully, and that you aren't going hungry or without proper medical care. 

"I want to take care of you, sweetheart... I have always wanted to take care of you. Had I known you were going through all that I would have been here a lot sooner," I told her.

"Mark, darling, I know you would have. You always did look out for me and while I may not have truly appreciated it back then, I do now. Thank you. 

"Thank you for everything you've done already and for everything you are going to do for me. Thank you for being the sweet wonderful caring man that you are," she said. Then she kissed me long and passionately.

"Oh and by the way, had that been a proposal... I would have said yes."

[img]https://images.lushstories.com/5137371c55e28a24f0ce6bc1/three-astericks.jpg[/img]

EPILOGUE:
Kelly did move in with me and we began our life together that very weekend. Two months later the baby was born, a beautiful baby boy. I was with her when the baby was born as I had been with every doctor's appointment after she moved in. Since she didn't have a name picked out for him yet, she named him Mark, which I was surprised and proud of. 

But that was only one of the surprises. When it came time to fill out the birth certificate she asked, "I don't know what should I put down. I don't know who the father is. It was at that party when I figure I got pregnant and it could have been any of them! 

"I don't want my baby to grow up without a proper last name. I was kind of hoping, since you are going to be such a big part of his life, would it be okay if I put your name there?" I told her I would be honored to be his surrogate father and she smiled and wrote my name in as the father.

We took Mark Jr. home and settled in as a family. Things were perfect except for one thing, which I was about to take care of. 

"Kelly you remember when I asked you to move in here. You thought I was proposing and you said that if I had, you would have said yes. Well..." I got down on one knee and opened a small box. Inside was a diamond ring.

She is now Mrs. Mark Thomas and we couldn't be happier.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments