Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Awoken

35
13 Comments 13
32.7k Views 32.7k
6.0k words 6.0k words
Famous Story
I gave myself one more look over in the mirror -- eye make-up, perfect; not a smudge. My foundation was pretty floorless and my red lipstick tied it all together. I wore a red party dress with matching coloured French underwear. The top half clung to my ample chest and rolled around itself at my curvy hips. I spread my hand down against the fabric to smooth out the creases around my stomach. I was ready to go.

Tonight was one of my friend’s birthday parties. Rachel had turned twenty a few days ago but wanted to go into town on Saturday night with all her friends; most of us caught the day off work to go out all night. We would be heading off into town in the evening and then heading back to her place later, where I would eventually crash after having too much booze for one evening. Her parents had taken it upon themselves to let her be for the night and went to stay elsewhere.

I stepped out of the taxi and was greeted by Jon who was stood outside the club smoking. Jon was Rachel’s boyfriend.

“Hey, Aimz!”

“Hi, Jon!” I said with a smile and a hug.

“Rachel’s inside, I’ll be in soon after this,” he said, lifting his cigarette.

I went into the club, which at this point was rather sparse with people. I immediately spotted Rachel, Alix and Sarah, along with Mike and Jamie; they all stood by the bar ordering drinks. Mike and Jamie had been close friends with Jon at high school, although Jon had since grown up. They were the kind of guys who appeared to have stayed the same age since they hit puberty. I had never really been friends with them, nor had any of my friends; but they were of course invited nonetheless.

As I approached the bar my three friends greeted me with warm hugs and a few minutes of gossip talk. Soon after, all three of them were heading out for a cigarette. I don’t smoke. So as they left, I was alone with the boys.

Turning to the bar, Jamie and Mike were both facing me; their faces were telling me that they knew something they shouldn’t.

“Alright, Amy?” Mike asked dryly, wanting me to enquire why they had both been eying me up.

"Yes thanks,” I said, stirring the cocktail stick in my drink.

“Been up to much lately?” Jamie asked, his eyebrows raised.

“Not too much!” I was trying to make as little conversation as possible.

"Not what I’ve heard!” Mike guffawed.

“Excuse me?” I asked, putting my glass down on the bar.

“We’ve heard a few things…” Jamie said, smirking slightly.

I figured that they had heard about my previous exploits when rumour had it the month before I had slept with one of my old friend’s boyfriends. The rumour was true, but I wasn’t aware to how much detail the two knew about it. I could only guess the Colin had told them in person and delved into the raunchy details to brag. This was of no bother to me, but I was enjoying the night out with my friends. I knew that Rachel wouldn’t like it if the attention was pulled away from her birthday and instead onto how I had let Colin arrive in my back passage way.

“Oh really? Well I can’t imagine it would have anything to do with Colin now would it?” I asked rhetorically. The two smirked uncontrollably, not quite believing I would come straight out with it. “Well, I don’t see how it has anything to do with either of you, whatever he’s mentioned or whatever he’s told you about what might have happened.” Neither of them said anything, just raised their eyebrows and had an 'I know what you did' look on their faces. Colin must have made me out to be a real slut.

I enjoyed the rest of my night, not really caring about what they had said to me. I plied myself with more and more alcohol, and by quarter to twelve we were heading back to Rachel’s place.

Rachel, Alix, Jon and myself piled out of the taxi and made our way into Rachel’s house. Jon helped her to open the door. The two collapsed inside, falling onto the hallway floor together as they did. Inside, I made everyone drinks in the kitchen and stood talking with my friend Alix.

“You know that Mike and Jamie were implying they knew about me and Colin?” I asked. Alix was my closest friend and I told her everything so she already knew about what had happened.

“No?! The cheeky fuckers! Were they bothering you about it? Do you think Colin told them?”

“Yeah, he must have done! You know it doesn’t bother me!” I said grinning. “I just didn’t want them to mention it to everyone and have Rachel get upset with me.”

“Have they brought it up to her?”

“No, definitely not. She would have been angry at me by now…”

“Well, I think it’s safe to say that they’re not going to then.”

“Yeah, you’re probably right.”

“Definitely right, aren’t I, Amy babes?” she said jovially.

“Yeah...” I sighed.

“Cheer up, you fucker!” she shouted nudging me on the arm with 4 drinks in her hands, walking out into the hallway. “You know I’m right.”

I stood alone in the kitchen for a second and went to get a drink of water from the tap.

Mike, Jamie, Sarah and a few other guys and girls from the night arrived with a knock at the door. I swiftly walked through from the kitchen into the living room making sure if Mike and Jamie were actually here. They locked eyes with me and carried on into the kitchen behind me.

For the majority of the rest of the night I drank very little because I knew that if I did, I would be in a bit of a state and wouldn’t be able to look after my friend if anything were to go wrong for her. Nevertheless, I still enjoyed the rest of the night, laughing and joking and dancing with Alix and Sarah and just generally acting like a fool. I threw my favourite music on and blasted it out.

Later on as I talked with my friends, I noticed them both sat on the sofas opposite. Slyly glancing over every once in a while, they would turn to each other whispering whilst the other nodded and chuckled to themselves. I could only guess that they were talking about me, imagining what I must have been getting up to with Colin. God knows what he had told them; he may have exaggerated a lot of it, although the majority would have been hard to exaggerate further.

As the night got into the earlier hours of the morning, a few people decided it was time to leave. There were only about ten people including Rachel, Jon, Alix, Mike, Jamie and myself. I was surprised that Mike and Jamie had stayed considering they barely spoke to anyone else besides each other for most the night.

I had just helped Rachel to the bathroom and was waiting outside the door for her as Alix came up the stairs.

“I’m going babes…” she said.

“Oh really?” I said with a sad face.

“Sorry, hun', I feel bad for leaving you to look after her by yourself.”

I looked over her shoulder and saw that a guy was waiting at the bottom of the stairs for her. He had been trying to woo her all night and it seemed she had finally given in so to speak.

“No it’s fine,” I said. “Honestly, you go and have fun,” I added with a wink.

“Will do!” she whispered as she turned back around and down the stairs. “Come on then you!” I heard her shout to her new friend. “Let’s get back and play some games!”

I laughed to myself.

Rachel pulled the door back, thumping it inadvertently against the wall.

“Whoooa!” she shouted, her eyes were all over the place. “What’s going on?!”

“You’re drunk girl! That’s what’s going on!”

“No, no, no, no!”

“Yes, yes, yes you are!” I said linking arms with her as we struggled down the stairs. I entered the living room and saw that Jon was pretty slaughtered himself, trying to change the TV channel with a glasses case.

“Jon!” I said, his eyes swung round slowly to see me stood with his girlfriend leaning into me. “I think it’s time for bed”

“Alrighty then!” he said, standing up slowly. “Are we going to bed Rach…?”

“Yeah,” she slurred.

“Come on, then...” He took over and linked her arm as they carried on up the stairs.

I found Sarah in the kitchen with two other girlfriends as well as Mike and Jamie. I asked Sarah what the sleeping arrangements were as I knew she would be stopping also. We wandered into the living room.

“I was thinking you could take the guest bedroom upstairs around the corner from Rachel’s room and I’ll stay in the attic room? That is if I don’t end up falling asleep down here first!” Sarah said with a grin.

“Are you sure? I don’t mind staying up there and you can take the guest room.”

“Nah, it’s fine, Aimz. Seriously. I’m not that tired yet, to be honest. What about you?”

“Me neither.”

“I’ll get them to come in here and we can watch some TV or something.”

The next hour went by rather slowly. We all ended up glued to the TV watching old ‘Friends’ repeats, chatting in groups intermittently between five to ten minute silences, with a laugh here and there. I turned to ask the other girls whether they were staying and if they wouldn’t mind sleeping on the sofas if they were going to.

“Yeah, that’s fine by us!” they replied. Jamie looked over from the sofa.

“Do you mind if we stay, Sarah…?”

“Yeah, as long as Holly and Emma don’t mind you sleeping on the floor next to them and smelling out the room!”

“Ladies?” Mike asked in a sarcastic tone.

“That’s fine!” one of them said laughing.

“Yeah, that’s alright.”

“Cool,” said Jamie. “Do you know if there’s any beer left over in the fridge?”

“I think so,” I said. I wanted a night cap myself because I knew I was going to be sleeping soon. “I’ll go and get you both one if you want. I’ll be going myself.”

“Oh cheers, Aimz!” Mike replied.

“No worries.” I stood up and walked out into the kitchen and searched through Rachel’s big fridge. Crouching down, I stretched my arm into the coldness and pulled out the last remaining 4-pack. As I came back up again, I was slightly startled to see that Jamie was standing by the fridge door.

“Oh!” I exclaimed.

“Sorry! I didn’t want to make you jump!”

“That’s alright," I said putting the cans on the worktop, pulling off the plastic wiring. There was a moment of silence. I turned and handed Jamie a can.

“Thanks,” he said smiling.

“No problem,” I was about to walk past him.

“I just wanted to say that I’m sorry that me and Mike were teasing you tonight about that whole thing with Colin.” This took me by surprise. “It was silly of us to do that. We were being immature and stupid.” I stood for a second not knowing what to say. “So, yeah, sorry.”

“It’s alright, I was just a little bit pissed off that he obviously went and told you what we did… How much detail did he go into exactly?”

Jamie held his tongue for a second. “Well… Not, really that-- to be honest? … Kind of a lot!”

“Oh, for fuck sake!” I said under my breath.

“But seriously, don’t worry. I won’t be telling anyone at all. Obviously, it was a bit… exciting to hear what you’d both gotten up to,” he said with a slight giggle.

“I’m sure you got a good mental picture!” I said jokingly, I could feel myself blushing very slightly at the thought of what Jamie was thinking about me in that very moment.

“Well, yes I kind of did. But anyway, I just wanted you to know.”

“Thanks, Jamie. I appreciate you telling me outright.” I smiled.

“No problem.”

We walked back into the living room and sat through what must have been another half an hour watching TV.

As the channel was switched over by Holly, I snapped out of what I realised was a half asleep daydream. I looked around to see that Sarah was asleep in the armchair sofa and so was Emma. I turned my head to see that Mike was half asleep with a can slowly slipping out of his hands and Jamie sat with the glow of his phone lighting his face. His eyes glanced up at me.

“I’m going up,” I whispered to him. Holly turned her head.

“Night, hun'!” she whispered.

“Night!”

“Alright, Amy, see you later,” Jamie said as he went back to his phone.

I crept up the stairs slowly. Reaching the top landing, I saw that Rachel’s door was slightly open. Peeking inside I checked to make sure they were both okay and asleep. As I opened the door, the light from the hallway shone through the room and I caught a glimpse of Jon’s bare arse and Rachel’s tanned torso. They were asleep alright, and I had just gotten an unnecessary eyeful. I closed the door gently, letting it click shut.

I turned the corner and switched the guest bedroom light on. The room was pretty but very bare, just essentially a bed with a single bedside table and a wardrobe in the corner of the room. The quilt covers were thin and there were only two single pillows on either side of the top of the bed. I crept back into the hallway and turned out the lights.

In my room, I closed the door carefully behind me and proceeded to take off my jewellery, placing it down on the bedside table. I swung my hair to either side of my shoulders and took out my earrings, then my necklace and bracelets. I hadn’t brought any face wipes to take my make-up off and knew that I would be waking people up if I were to use the bathroom, so I decided to leave my make-up for the morning.

As I slipped the shoulder straps off, my dress fell past my chest and clung to my curving hips. Standing up I tugged down on the fabric and slipped the dress down my thighs to the ground; ruffling round at my high heels. Kicking the dress off from around my feet I picked it up and placed it over the door of the wardrobe. I sat down on the bed slipped off my heels and placed them by the bedside. Unhooking the clasps, I removed my bra. My breasts could finally breathe; they slowly expanded out of the push of my underwear. With my bra on the floor I pulled what covers there were over myself and flicked off the light. Within minutes I was asleep.



I awoke in darkness. My eyes were not adjusted to how dark the room was, no light at all. I was half asleep and still a little bit drunk. My mind wasn’t working properly and I was confused as to what time it was and why I had woken up.

I could feel a vague presence in the room. The covers were away from me and I couldn’t feel them anywhere. I was too drunk and tired to bother so I put my head back down on the pillow; my eyes quickly fell heavy and closed. After a while, I fell back into an even deeper, sleepier state. All of a sudden, I felt something grazing my mouth. My eyes lazily opened up. I couldn’t see who was there, but I could sense that someone was. There was another heavier graze against my lips. My hands raised up slowly to my face and reached forward but I didn’t feel anything.

“Who is it?” I asked in a quiet and groggy manner. No one spoke. I lowered my hand back to my side. There was stillness for a number of seconds. Then I felt the object touching my mouth once again. I flinched slightly and then stayed calm, I knew exactly what it was; it was an unmistakable feel. It was the head of a hard penis.

I let it rub gingerly between both lips. After a few seconds I felt the crest nuzzle along my lower lip as if it was stroking me like a pet. I let my lips part faintly. The tip of the head rested against the lower corner of my mouth, touching the tip of my tongue.

DianaRowan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaRowan

An oily texture emitted from the slit and mixed onto my tongue; the taste was slight and salty, pleasant. The cock became more confident and began to gently pry into my mouth further. My mind raced and jolted with a half awake shock. I suddenly realized what was happening, someone I couldn’t see and didn’t know was about to fuck my mouth. I complied.

I opened my mouth wide and fully engulfed the head, wrapping both of my lips around it. I heard a distinct moan loom over me. I brought up my hand and held the penis in my hand.

“Who is it?” I asked again whispering.

“Who do you think?” I heard back.

“…Jamie?” I asked. There was a slight laugh and he pushed his crotch back towards my mouth. I let him inside me again. I began slowly suckling, half asleep, on his heavily pulsating cock. My mouth became progressively moister, as did my pussy which began to emit a heavy amount of heat from between my closed thighs. I could feel the wetness begin to soak through my underwear and give a thin layer of lubrication to my skin.

The moans from whoever this was were getting heavier and deeper but still quiet and reserved. I took deeper and longer passes over him and let my tongue dribble slightly with every suck. The sound of my gulping and suckling got me wetter.

I pulled him out of my mouth to breath when I heard something else in the room, I could hear breathing coming from the edge of the bed, a rustling noise.

“What is that?” I asked bewildered by what was going on.

“Mike…” said the voice looming over me. I recognised immediately that I had just been sucking Jamie’s cock.

“You’re both in here?” I asked, looking vaguely into the darkness, not able to see either of them.

“Mmmm…” Jamie groaned. I could still hear Mike rustling at the end of the bed. I pushed both feet further towards the end of the bed and felt the quilt covers ruffled at the bottom. I came to the conclusion that they had sneaked into my bedroom and pulled the covers off to get a look at my nude body. I sat up slightly and realized that Mike was masturbating himself as he watched me give oral pleasure to Jamie.

The room was becoming slightly clearer to me. Without thinking I crawled to the end of the bed and grabbed hold of Mike’s dick; it was heavy and a fair size in my hand. I immediately placed the glistening tip into my mouth and tasted his pre-cum. Mike was yummy. I gladly devoured him further into my mouth and throat. His groan let me know how much he was enjoying my firm, pouted lips wrapped around his shaft. I could feel his body shaking with adrenaline and excitement, as his body convulsed, mine did too. I quickly reassured him by raising both hands up and griping him by the hips as he slowly entered in and out of my mouth. He unbuttoned his shirt swiftly and threw it to the ground.

I was enjoying this so much; my mind surely wasn’t working properly at all. I had been put upon. None of this was my choice. It was so wrong. Did they have this planned from the get go? This was such a big risk for them to take. The audacity for them to come into this room while I slept in someone else’s house, full of other people. Did they just assume that I was so much of a slut that I would instantly take their cocks without question in the middle of the night? This thought went through my mind and I immediately jolted, realising that’s exactly what I was doing… and loving it. I felt amazing. The sensation of being used in such a way was driving me crazy.

Just then, I felt two hands hoisting my hips upwards. It was Jamie; he had hold of me and was pulling the frilly fabric from around my hairless pussy to one side. With Mike’s penis firmly down my throat I struggled to protest against Jamie’s wanting more of me and I could hardly blame him, I must have looked like an open invitation. I could feel his fingers dance around my swollen wet lips, parting them softly. Confidently, he forced me to arch myself and raise my behind by pressing down on at the crook of my back. His thumb placed itself neatly in the crest of my crack, covering my hole, fingers roaming.

My mouth danced around Mike’s pulsing head, my saliva dripping over and around my lipstick smeared lips, dribbling down onto the bed sheets. It wasn’t before long until Jamie had found my clit and began to briskly swirl his middle finger hard against it. I began to burn up; I could feel the heat rush to my cheeks like fire. Jamie was making me want to devour Mike all the more.

But there was little time for that. Jamie suddenly pierced his solid helmet into my wanting orifice; it sunk straight into my moist cunt and he began pumping carefully. What Jamie lacked in size with comparison to Mike, he more than made up for with his girth. I exhaled as much as I could with Mike’s member wedged so far into my mouth. They were both inside me, using me to their full advantage, and I was letting them.

Jamie slipped himself out of my sopping pussy with ease and turned me over onto my back, I lay there staring upwards at the shaft of Mike’s lengthy cock. I was forced to lift my bottom off the mattress as my underwear was in process of being friskily removed from around my silky thighs, down to my softened knees and straight off from around my ankles. Jamie’s tongue consumed the thick juices from my pouting lips and began to part them with both hands. I could hear the slurps.

I pulled on Mike’s cock, letting it fall onto the tip of my nose as his underwear fell to the floor. I giggled slightly as his penis jumped across my face with pleasure before I extended my tongue and let it bounce around my open mouth. He came from round the end of the bed and rested his knees on the mattress, giving me a better taste of him. I was their fuck slut.

With his tongue still roaming over and into my puckered cunt, he tapped Mike on the leg. Mike looked over and Jamie lifted his head out from in between my thighs. He nodded to Mike and lifted himself away from me. Mike pulled himself out of my open mouth, giving me a chance to breathe, my breasts heaving.

Not for long, as Mike took position between my open legs and swiftly entered my inviting pussy. His cock was big. Bigger than it felt down my throat. I squealed lightly as he pushed himself all the way into me, engulfing himself into my dripping walls. As he began to gyrate I couldn’t help the sensation his massive erection was giving me and began to moan loudly. A hand quickly covered my mouth, my moans became muffled. It was Jamie and he was in the process of removing his suit shirt with his one free hand and continued to pull off his boxers. With that, he straddled over my stomach, his penis dribbling onto the skin of my bare chest. Mike held onto both ankles and raised my legs, resting them on both of his shoulders as he steadied his slower pace into a more vigorous approach. 

Jamie’s face was now tightly embedded between both breasts; he kissed and suckled on both of them without a second thought. I ran my hands up the bed sheets and raised them behind my head, holding onto the bottom head board, giving him a better show of my assets. Soon after he was moving himself closer to me and started to lick my lips; still wet, my lipstick still smeared after Mike’s cock. Sitting up he edged his penis closer to my face. I extended my tongue out towards his glimmering head slowly. Teasing him, my eyes met his and I gave a slow wink. He smirked and held onto the base of himself as he swiped his greasy head from side to side on my damp tongue.

“Oh fuck, Amy!” Jamie growled under his breath. 

“You like that you naughty fucker?” I whispered as I flicked my lower lip off his bell end. 

“Oh yeah… You’re such a dirty slut aren’t you?” 

I tittered and scrunched my nose seductively before I let my red lips wrap around his throbbing head. With Mike fucking me tentatively, I gladly gobbled on Jamie for a number of minutes until I was forced to change positions. 

Mike’s massive penis teased my legs as Jamie jumped off me. 

“You want it don’t you, Amy…” Mike said under his breath as Jamie caressed my tits from the side of the bed. 

“Yeah I fucking want it baby, give me more! Give me you cheeky fuckers,” I snarled at them both.

With that Mike hoisted my legs off his shoulders and put them to one side. Rolling me over, he slapped my ass cheek hard, the sound rattled against the walls of the room. Jamie guided me off the bed and held me by the face. With complacency, my arms down at either side of me, I stood completely naked as his tongue forced its way into my mouth. I kissed him back for a few seconds before I was hoarded to the end of the bed by Mike and was forced to bend over. 

Jamie kicked my legs apart, my arms supported my weight and my head fell downwards towards the bed. I heard the familiar sound of someone spitting and felt something wet land at the top of my ass crack, it trickled down slightly, helped further as Mike ran his cock downwards between either buttock.

Swiftly, he entered me and I cried a little at his size; it felt enormous from behind. Before long they were both taking turns with me, using my ass and pussy like a play thing, it didn’t seem to matter which hole they were slipping themselves into. And I didn’t care, I could not have been wetter. It was sliding down either thigh as my tits swung backwards and forwards, gyrating with each pump of their raging hard-ons. 

“I want cum in my mouth. I want some cum in my dirty fucking mouth.” I heard the words coming out, but I couldn’t quite believe I was saying them. I have always been quite the sex slut, but this situation was different. I turned to look at Mike; Jamie was still pounding himself into my tight ass. “I want you to cum in my mouth…” I was craving the taste and the idea of Mike’s massive cock ejaculating all over my blushing face, it made me almost cum all over again. He was tugging on himself like his life depended on it. I could see in his face that he was close.

Before I had chance to realise, Jamie began groaning like an animal as his hips smacked into my ass cheeks. I lowered my head down, letting my hair flop onto the bed. The sound of the fapping was filling the entire room and all I could feel was his fat cock pulsating heavily inside me. His fingers dug deeply into the skin around my curvy hips.

“Oh shit! Oh fuck!” he growled, still banging me like crazy.

“Oh God, yeah baby!” I whispered with a whine. The contact between us got even more intense as his hips slammed against my wobbling bum cheeks. With that he gave one final plunge, deep inside my ass. His jizz immediately filled the inside of me, one spurt after another.

“Oh!” Jamie was practically hugging me from behind, his arms wrapped tightly around the tops of my legs. 

“Oh fuck, yeah!” I said under my breath, still wanting more. He gave a few light thrusts, easing some more cum from the tip of his tender head. I turned around again and saw that Mike was still furiously tugging himself like crazy at the site of me. As Jamie withdrew from me slowly, a few streaks of his seed ran from my ass, around my aching pussy and down my inner thigh. 

I was hastily spun around and dropped back onto the bare bed; Mike was in the process of joining me and was soon once again between both legs. His cock teased me for a few moments, mixing his pre-cum with Jamie’s as he attempted to push through my now swollen lips and into my sugar walls. 

All of him was suddenly inside of me, in and out with a rapid motion. He held one hand over my mouth as I screamed down into his palm; his other hand pinning my arm away from us. With my one free hand I held onto his hips for dear life. Looking up I saw he was very nearly there. I already was and began to orgasm heavily as he pounded my cunt, the heat and trickling sensation was so intense that I almost passed out. 

Jamie was nowhere to be seen. 

Mike swiftly withdrew, he had used enough of me. He scooted around the sheets on his knees and fed his enormous cock into my inviting mouth. With only a few sucks on his purple head he began to cum, stifling his groans. I moaned along with him as I felt his warm clumpy juice spread itself out over my tongue and around the walls of my mouth. As he continued to fire it slipped down my throat, I swallowed gladly. I was feeling like a real dirty whore and I loved it. I gripped his cock by the base and tapped his head dry onto my cum filled tongue, circling him around my pouty lips. Some of his jizz oozed downwards from my chin and spread itself over my breasts. With that, I swallowed every last globule. I released my hold over Mike’s now aching member and patted some semen from my lips with my fingers, licking it off as I stared up through the darkness at him. 

He laughed shortly in disbelief of what had just happened and edged his cock towards my mouth, I gave one last lick and suck. He was dressed in a flash before I even knew what was going on. I realized how drunk I still was and put my head on the pillow for a second.



My eyes shot open. I had fallen asleep. The room seemed lighter, it was now daylight but the curtains were fortunately blocking away the harsh blue sky day. My immediate thoughts were, what happened last night? And then it all came flooding back to me. 

I sat up slowly, there were no covers on me. I could see my underwear on the floor and quickly realized that what had happened last night was real. 

“Where are they?” I said to myself.

I sat on the edge of the bed and looked into the mirror, my make-up was fucked; smeared all over my face, my lipstick was blotchy and my eyeliner panda like. I checked my phone for the time: '13:41'.

I had no idea what time last night’s fuck fest had taken place, all I could do was hope no one had heard. In the moments that followed everything that took place shot through my head. 

I gathered myself together and plucked up the courage to open the bedroom door, nothing. I couldn’t hear anything. I knew I needed to shower. So I quickly threw on last night’s underwear and wrapped my dress around my waist, swiftly walking out into the hall and down to the bathroom. I locked the door behind me.

It didn’t take long for me to find a towel after rooting through a few cupboards. I showered and went back to the guest room where I dried and dressed. I had no other clothes with me and so I had to wear my dress. I pinned my hair up in a bobble and went downstairs. 

In the living room, I looked for Sarah but only saw Holly and Emma flat out on either sofa. 

“Hello…” I heard a whisper. It was Sarah whispering form the kitchen, the door slightly ajar. 

“Hello! You’re awake?” I asked.

“Yeah, want something to eat?” she asked. I nodded and went in, closing the door gently behind me. We talked for a few minutes making sure we didn’t wake the others. After a while I plucked up the courage to ask about Mike and Jamie.

“So did Mike and Jamie leave or?” 

“Yeah they must have done!” I could see immediately that Sarah had no idea what had happened. 

“So you didn’t see them leave or anything like that?” 

“No… why?”

“Just wondering, they must have left pretty early this morning. Were you asleep in the living room all night?” I asked, pondering if she saw the two of them leave the room and go upstairs. 

“Yeah pretty much all night until about ten minutes ago when I came in here.” Just then we both heard heavy footsteps running down the stairs. The door swung open, it was Jon.

“Oh, hello!” he said, flushed. “I’m running so late for work! I can’t really stop and talk sorry!” he said, grabbing some food from the cupboards. 

“No worries, Jon,” Sarah said picking up after him as he dropped things from either hands. 

“Oh, Amy!” he exclaimed.

“Yeah?” I asked, slightly worried he was going to say something about last night’s noise.

“Your house is on my route! I can drop you home if you’d like?” 

I sighed with relief. 

“Yeah, that would be really great! Thanks, Jon. See you Sarah, I’ll catch up with you later on!”

And with that, we headed out the door.
Published 
Written by spiralmouth
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments