Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Black Wife's First Gentlemen's Club Experience Part 1

"Rick and his new best friend (who had recently fucked his wife) go to a strip club."

20
4 Comments 4
18.9k Views 18.9k
5.0k words 5.0k words
My new co-worker Rick, whom I'd just recently shared my voluptuous wife with, and I were reminiscing about fulfilling her long held fantasy of being taken by a white guy with a huge cock. Rick and I were shooting-the-shit one afternoon, generating some possible ideas for a second round of action with Evelyn. My lovely wife had enjoyed her huge white dick experience so much the first go-round, that I knew she'd be anxious for another opportunity to mount Rick's eleven inch pussy pleaser. The cuckold session at our home had been so unexpectedly hot that Rick and I decided to come up with another "first" for her. We agreed that we didn't want to just repeat the initial experience, but rather come up with a spicier experience for my newly adventurous wife.

As Rick and I talked, we hit upon the idea of introducing Evelyn to the local Gentleman's Club. This place was one of those fancy strip clubs that had beautiful decor, mood lighting, plenty of mirrors, plush furniture and back rooms for the higher paying clientele to have a more private, intimate setting with the girls. In addition, the club boasted some of the hottest dancers in town, a number of them aspiring models and porn stars.

The club always seemed to find the hottest new talent in the metropolitan area to include the sexiest nubile eighteen and nineteen year old's. Some of young women were just months, weeks or in a few cases just days removed from their eighteenth birthday. More than once, I'd been fortunate to catch a teenager performing her first dance routine at the club. The new girls usually started working the afternoon shows since the audiences tended to be smaller, no more than a handful of men in attendance. The smaller shows would would allow the young ladies to get used to being naked in public for the first time, building up their confidence before facing the evening crowds.

On one occasion I was fortunate enough to catch an beautiful eighteen year old performing on her birthday. She was so young and fresh looking, she seemed totally out of place on a stage in front of a bunch of older, leering men. She was wearing a tank top, cutoff jeans and colorful red and white sneakers with pink laces. Her hair was in pigtails. She was so fucking cute! All the patrons sang her happy birthday as she removed her top, stepped out of her thong and bared her pussy in public for the very first time.

My cock came close to ripping right through my jeans when she chose me to be the first one to see her with her legs spread wide and her perky, tight little ass planted firmly on the stage revealing her shaved, glistening slit to me. I couldn't help but put a twenty in her frilly little ankle socks. I felt like grabbing her by the ankles and sliding her wet cunt into my eager mouth. Ah, but unfortunately touching the dancers was not allowed in the club. 

One Thursday, Rick and I decided to take in an afternoon show and stay through the evening happy hour. If things were good, we'd then stay through the feature shows to get a good look at the current crop of ladies. Evelyn was always cool with me being gone on Thursday night's since she had a class she was taking for her advanced degree. She let me do whatever I wanted to for the evening; usually that entailed going to my favorite cigar bar, playing cards and watching NFL Thursday Night Football with the guys. Tonight, instead of football, it entailed scouting out some hot pussy for some possible future fun and games with my wife and Rick.

As Rick and I entered the club around 2:30, we noticed it was practically empty. A lone gentlemen who looked to be in his late fifties or early sixties, was sitting in a corner booth nursing a drink and looking bored stiff. There was no dancer on the stage at the moment, and none appeared to be waiting in the wings ready to come on. Rick and I grabbed a stools adjacent to the stage and sat down.

Strange, I thought, very quiet in here today.

A blonde waitress sporting one of those tight St. Pauli girl like outfits, complete with black fishnet stockings and heels, made her way over to us. Rick glanced at me as we enjoyed the site of her ample cleavage bouncing around under her loosely tied Oktoberfest top. She obviously was wearing a too tight, undersized bra designed pull men's attention straight towards her lovely bosom. She was more than likely hoping to garner some large tips with the hard-on's she was inducing with her cleavage.

As she got close to us, she bent slightly at the waist to give Rick and I an eyeful of the top half of her melons with a hint of pale areola showing. They looked to be the size of half-dollars, just the way I like them on big boobed women. I felt my cock harden for the first time that afternoon.

"Hi guys! Can I get you something to drink?" she asked in a bubbly manner. 

"Guess so, a couple of beers for starters, I'm buying. What's your name hun?" I inquired as looked at her fleshly mounds straining hard against her tight shirt.

"Lindsey," she replied.

"Well, beautiful lady, where are the girls this lovely afternoon?" I asked as all I could think about was my engorged cock sliding between her big melons and eventually leaving a load of cum dripping all over them.

"Oh, we have a new one coming on stage in a few minutes, she's getting ready in the back. She's really hot, only eighteen; it's her first time dancing. To be honest with you, she's probably a bit slow coming out because she's nervous. They usually are their first time. They have to work up the nerve to come out on stage, so go easy on her guys, give her lots of compliments!" she laughed as she turned and headed towards the bar.

In a moment, the announcer exhort,"Let's here it for Megan gents, our newest girl performing her very first dance on our big stage!"

Rick and I clapped, the guy in the corner booth did nothing but continue to stare into his drink. It felt kind of silly clapping in the empty club. Megan appeared from the back, and made her way toward the stage. She hesitated momentarily at the bottom of the steps, then carefully made her way up.

Damn, was my first thought. "What a fucking hottie!" I muttered.

Rick looked at me and said, "That's a nice piece of ass John, she was worth the wait!"

Megan finished climbing the stairs and walked on the stage. She seemed shy and definitely a bit nervous as her eyes glanced around the club. I imagined she was glad there were only three men in the audience. She was carrying some kind of bag with her, which she placed on the edge of the back end of he stage. I wondered what was in it, imaging all kinds of kinky adult toys in there.

As she got further out on the stage and more out into the lighted area, Rick and I got a good close look at her. Megan had shoulder length, dirty-blonde hair, a very pretty face, and a slender, yet quite shapely figure. She was also sporting a nice bust-line, about a 36d cup, gorgeous, long legs and a tight, round ass. She was fairly tall, about 5' 6" wearing a black, lacy bra with matching thong, black stockings with pretty patterned, flowery tops, and red heels. Her makeup was perfect, bordering on a sultry look. She was wearing light red lipstick; her fingers and toenails were painted red as well. She looked stunning. Obviously someone, probably another female employee, had helped her get dolled up for her first time dancing naked in front of leering men with hard-ons for her beauty.

As the music started to play, Megan began to dance; just a little bit at first, lightly swaying her hips and shoulders from side-to-side to the music. She looked like she was loosening up as she progressed through the first half of the song. Megan ran her hands through her hair and started to move even more. Now I could tell she was adjusting to being on center stage as she coyly turned her head and gazed in Rick's and my direction.

We motioned for her to come closer. She strolled across the stage to where Rick and I were seated and danced for us, loosening up a little more. She gave us a big smile, and then playfully twirled around showing us her round, tight backside.

"Nice baby doll, very nice!" Rick exclaimed as he reached down under the table and gave his now very stiff dick a firm squeeze through his trousers.

I wondered what Megan would think if she could get a good look right now at the huge bulge in Rick's pants. I could tell my buddy was at full-mast already over our lovely young lady. I wagered she had never seen an 11 inch cock like Rick's before, let alone sucked or rode one.

"Beautiful baby, the rear view you're giving us is just gorgeous, unbelievably beautiful!" I told her hoping to relax her even more with my smile and friendly manner.

Spinning back around to face us, Megan looked at her two stage-seated admirers and smiled again. It looked like she was really starting to enjoy our eyes running up and down her body. She reached up and lowered a bra strap from one shoulder, and then from the other. Holding the cups against her breasts, she smiled an even bigger smile and then lowered her bra, letting it dangle it in one hand just above the stage. Her tits were even nicer than I had imagined; firm with large, pink areola. Her nipples were very erect. My cock approved, stiffening into a tight bulge in my trousers.

"Yes baby!" Rick exhorted as he shifted in his seat, hoping Megan might be able to get a glimpse of the huge bulge in his pants.

"Gorgeous titties honey, how about that thong, why don't we give it the afternoon off?" I laughingly added.

Megan smiled again and playfully teased us slipping her thumbs inside the fabric and stretching the thong up and down as if to say, "Want me to take this off and show you my hot, wet, young pussy, huh guy's?"

With that, our eighteen year-old beauty spun around with her backside facing us, and playfully slid the thong halfway down her tight, round cream-colored ass; then pulled it back up accompanied by a little giggle. She slid it down a second time, this time below her butt, and let it rest there. Next, she worked it down to the middle of her creamy thighs. Glancing over her shoulder, and smiling at us again, she pulled the thong down around her ankles, then stepped out of it--first the right high high heel, then the left. Momentarily pausing with the thong in her hand, she then playfully tossed it on top of her bra, already lying in the middle of the stage.

"Oh yeah baby, turn around, let me see that pretty pussy of yours, make my big cock even harder Megan dear!" Rick playfully exhorted.

"Come on baby, let big daddy get an eyeful of that sweet pussy!" I encouraged her admiringly.

With that, Megan turned around slowly and showed us her shaved snatch. She looked shyly at Rick, reached down for her mound, then slid a finger along her moistened lips.

"Oh, fuck yes baby, get that pussy soaking wet for my rock hard cock!" howled Rick.

"Megan honey, that is one of the most beautiful pussies I've ever seen; come over here and let me put something big and hard in that lovely hole of yours!" I boisterously added.

She danced a little more, running a finger along her glistening slit, and then, covered it with her palm, as if she was playing her own little version of peek-a-boo pussy with us.

"Megan, how about giving us a close up of that lovely pussy baby?" implored Rick.

"Yes baby doll, show us where our big, hard cocks would go, help us load our balls and shafts up with some love juice for you, baby doll!" I added.

With that, the song ended. Megan smiled at us, then turned and walked to the back of the stage, picking her shoulder bag up. She scooped up her top and thong up off the stage, and walked over to the steps. Rick and I sat mesmerized as she walked down the steps, still bottomless, and went behind the stage curtain.

"Damn John, what a hot, fucking babe. I want to bang that pussy really badly," muttered an aroused Rick.

"I hear you man, while you're banging her tight, wet slit, I'd like to have my swollen cock jammed deep down her fucking throat, right down to the base of my shaft, with nothing but my balls outside of her mouth. Damn, I'd like to unload my jizz between her sexy lips," I added.

While we were sitting their musing about the lovely Megan, the club manager approached us.

"Hey gents, what did you think of our new girl?"

 "She's one hell of a cock stiffener dude," I responded, still sporting one hell of a hard on for the lovely lady's twat.

"Hey got a proposition for you guys," he stated. "Megan needs to break the ice having a back room session, you guys interested?"

"Are you kidding me?" I replied. "How much is that going to cost us?"

"Actually nothing," the manager said with a grin, "I need for her to learn to relax back there with the clientele, I'd like to get her broken in as soon as possible. I'd like to have her doing evening shows by Saturday night, if at all possible."

"Damn," muttered Rick. "We're all in dude. Show us the back room!"

We were escorted by the club manager to the back room. Our busty, blonde waitress Lindsey was there to take our drink orders. Rick and I took a seat on the plush, crescent-shaped sofa and awaited Megan. Before long, she entered from a door in the back of the room.

"Holy fuck," was my first thought upon seeing her.

Megan had changed into a killer lingerie outfit: matching beige-colored bra and panties with nice flowery patterned tops, tan stockings and beige heels. Her beautiful dirty blonde hair was out of the pigtail arrangement, and was now cascading down her shoulders.

"Wow, gorgeous look Megan!" Rick chimed.

"You look stunning honey!" I added

"Thank you!" She shyly replied.

"Why don't you sit here between us and have a drink with us?" I asked.

"Okay," was all she said as she sat down, crossed her stocking legs, the nylon making a swishing sound as her legs came together.

"So, how do you like dancing?" I asked.

"I like it.

SlimDarkSlender
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SlimDarkSlender

I think it is going to be fun. I just have to get used to it that's all. It's my first day you know," Megan replied.

"We know, you were incredible once you started feeling comfortable up there. I noticed you seemed to relax a bit once you got out of your thong, " Rick exclaimed.

"Thank you. It was pretty good first time experience for me. It looked like you guys enjoyed it as much as I did," Megan coyly replied.

"Mind if I say Megan, you gave us one hell of a hard-on," I remarked.

"Good, then I was doing my job well; maybe I won't get fired now," Megan grinned and laughed sheepishly.

Rick ran his hand lightly through her hair while I rubbed her nylon thigh.

"Megan, mind if I make myself more comfortable, I think I'm in danger of getting blue balls," Rick joked.

"Ok with me," Megan replied.

With that Rick unzipped his fly, reached in and pulled his rock-hard cock out of his pants. He rested his balls on the outside of his fly. His shaft was swollen bigger even than when he fucked my wife the other day, already throbbing in his hand. Dude really wanted young Megan in the worst kind of way.

Megan gasped at the sight of Rick's engorged cock; her mouth dropped open as she exclaimed, "Oh my god, I've never seen a man with a thing that big before!"

"Well, here baby, give it a good squeeze," Rick beckoned her.

Megan reached out and gripped his shaft, then lightly stroked it a couple of times, pulling her hand up to his head and running her fingers all around it.

"Like?" questioned Rick.

"Oh god yes, it's so big. Wow! I can't get over it. How big are you?" inquired our lovely young lady.

"Eleven, well ten and a half plus, but who's counting half inches these days?" joked Rick.

Megan grinned at him as she slide her hand down his long shaft, ran her fingertips along his swollen balls and then gave his shaft another hard squeeze.

"Try licking it baby," Rick exhorted as he reached behind Megan's head and gently guided her face down to his cockhead.

Megan's luscious lips parted as she reached Rick's head, her tongue shot out and she flicked his pre-cum. Looking at Rick with her lovely eyes, and the dab of cum resting on the tip of her tongue, she proceeded to swallow it, and then put his entire swollen head into her pretty mouth. A light moan followed as Megan parted her legs, reached for the top of her mound and slid a hand down into her sexy panties. Closing her eyes, Megan lustfully sucked Rick's huge cock, working it about four or five inches into her mouth. With her other hand, she gripped his pulsing shaft, pausing every now and then to give it a couple of quick strokes.

Rick closed his eyes and groaned as Megan switched from sucking his swollen head to licking his engorged shaft. Sliding her wet tongue up one side, then down the other, she covered every inch of his huge erection. At times she'd stop her licking to playfully flick her tongue against his shaft. This I could see was driving Rick crazy, in a good sort of way. I swear his cock stretched another inch or two as she took total charge of his bone.

After getting his rod thoroughly licked by Megan's warm, wet tongue, Rick then reached behind her head and guided her mouth toward his swollen scrotum. Megan ran her tongue over his large balls for a moment, then put the entire sack into her mouth, and sucked it long and hard. Rick groaned as his eleven incher throbbed and pulsed. 

"Oh baby, slide a finger in my ass, please!" Rick exhorted her through gritted teeth.

Megan obliged, and Rick moaned with delight. With her finger now inserted in Rick's anus, Megan went back to sucking his cock head.

In the meantime, I was so overcome with the erotic display of our beautiful young lady with my friend's huge cock in her mouth, I momentarily forgot about my raging hard on. Feeling it stretching my trousers, I quickly kicked off my shoes, unbuckled my pants and took my boxers off. Now my huge black daddy cock was standing tall and proud, ready for some attention from young Megan.

I walked over to her and knelt down. She still had Rick's cock squarely in her mouth. I pulled her hand out of her panties, then slid the panties down her long legs. Taking a quick whiff of her soaked underwear, I spread her and buried my face deeply in her wet snatch. Her glistening slit was warm and salty, it tasted incredibly good. I proceeded to give her the tonguing of her young life. I was rewarded with muffled moans on Rick's cock; before long she pulled his cock out of her mouth and groaned loudly as I found her clit and really went to work on her.

"Oh god that feels so good, oh fuck yes, eat me, eat my pussy, oh fuck, fuck, fuck!" Megan bucked her hips and panted with delight.

Switching to my fingers, I worked her now soaking wet twat with one finger, then another, and finally a third one. Megan began to lose it. She was getting real close to exploding in orgasm. In the meantime, Rick had stood up and was watching me work over Megan's wet, swollen labia. As he watched, he stretched his cock up near the head rolling it back into his shaft, the tell tale sign he was filling his shaft with as much cum as he could pull from his balls, and getting ready to fuck Megan senseless.

"Ahhhhh, ohhhh, fuck I'm cumming!" Megan screamed as she exploded into a violent orgasm. Several followed, as Megan instinctively reached for her mound and bucked her hips and ass up and down. After the orgasms subsided, Rick and I let her spasm for a bit until she finally settled down and let out a huge, satisfied sigh.

"Oh god that was incredible," Megan purred, "I've never cum so hard and long in all my life!"

"We're not done baby, time for my cock to explore your hot, tight hole," exclaimed Rick.

I stood up from between Megan's legs, and let Rick position himself where he could spread and enter her still very wet pussy. He grabbed Megan by the ankles and scooted her ass to the end of the couch. Gripping her by her creamy thighs, he raised her nylon encased legs up in the air, and spread them as wide as possible. Poising momentarily, with his huge cock hovering and pulsing above her gorgeous, tight slit, I was taken aback by the incredible eroticism of the pending male-female hook-up.

I thought, Damn, how is that huge dick going to fit in that tight hole?

Of course it was no problem, as Rick slid his engorged cock head in, and then inch after inch of his thick shaft deeply into Megan's tight, wet pussy. She closed her eyes and groaned, as her cunt took all eleven inches in without a problem. My stud buddy was now balls deep into our lovely hottie. Rick began to glide gently back and forth, at first, then increasing his speed, as Megan increasingly moaned and groaned with the pounding of his massive cock. Girlfriend was definitely enjoying being deeply impaled for the first time by eleven inches of manhood!

While Rick was plowing our nubile beauty, I'd been unconsciously stroking my big fat rod. Looking down at it, I was astonished to see how incredibly hard it was. I hadn't been this turned on in a long time, and I new I had to get this hard-on into a woman very soon; there was one that would shortly be ready for me when Rick finished.

Approaching Megan's face, I tapped my cock head gently on her lips. She opened her eyes, and they widened at the size of my big black cock in her face. Megan reached up, grabbed my shaft and pulled the head to her lips, kissing it. She opened her mouth, inserted my head and began sucking my dick. Damn, it felt so good to get her pretty pouty lips wrapped around my head. I felt like busting a nut in those lovely lips, but realized I had another pair of lips that I needed to explore first.

"Ahhhh, oh shittt, fuck I'm cumming!" Megan screamed as the walls of her vagina tightly gripped and tightened like a vise around Rick's huge shaft. She wailed as she spasmed in a massive orgasm, with his dick inside her. Continuing to grind hard on his cock, as orgasm after orgasm rocked her body, Megan howled, and then collapsed, still impaled on Rick's massive meat stick.

Rick groaned mightly, as he pulled his throbbing member out of her still pulsating pussy, giving his swollen shaft a couple of quick, hard jerks close to his head, and then unleashed a torrent of sperm. The first spasm, a long ribbon of jizz, arced high, landing just above her breasts. The next, almost equally long blast, landed just below her heaving tits. Rick groaned intensely, as he completely emptied his balls of sperm, coating Megan's stomach and shaking the last drops off on the top of her mound.

Standing back a step, with cock still throbbing in his hand, Rick exclaimed, "Fuck that was so good baby doll, oh fuck yes! Run your fingers through my cum gorgeous and lick it all up."

Megan willingly complied with Rick's request, scooping up his hot, sticky cum, putting it in her mouth and swallowing the load with one big gulp. She then playfully sucked on her fingers and winked at him.

"Ok baby, big daddy's turn!" I bellowed.

Getting her to sit up and turn around, I positioned her into doggy position. Licking my fingers and running them along her once again moistening slit, I felt for the inside of her lips and slipped a finger in. Finding her clit, I put a second digit deep in her hot twat, and started to work my finger magic. It didn't take long before she was moaning again, so I decided to have a little fun with her.

Leaning over and whispering in her ear as I fondled her breasts, "Ever fucked a big, black, daddy cock young lady?"

"No," she heavily replied as her breathing intensified.

"Would you like one baby?"

"Yes!"

"What do we say?"

"Please daddy, give me your big, black cock! I want it so badly!"

She closed her eyes as I gently massaged her areola, stretching her nipples out and teasing them. Girlfriend's titties were definitely very sensitive. I could tell by the way she moaned, as I rolled them between my fingertips. 

Pulling her back upright, I put my engorged cock head at the entrance to her lovely hole, rubbed it along her lips and then slid in. My thick cock sliding quickly and deeply in her now soaking wet hole caused Megan to gasp. She was so wet, I easily slid my entire length in her, nestling my balls tightly against her lips. Then I started to pump her. Slowly at first, picking up steam as I banged her cunt increasingly harder and harder. Megan just moaned and groaned, lost in pleasure and obviously enjoying my big black dick dominating her cunt.

"You like that baby doll? Is it as good as that big white dick you just had?"

"Oh god yes, its soooo good, fuck me, fuck me HARD!"

God it felt so good to be so deep in that wet, sweet honey pot of hers with her moaning and gasping! Now I could really understand why Rick was so overcome with lust for our lovely lady, as he boned the living crap out of her. I could also understand why his cum blast was so massive and long when he finally emerged from her snatch and let it fly.

Before long I felt my balls tighten severely, and my shaft twitching with that "oh so familiar feeling". As Megan ground hard on my cock, I was overcome with lust. Pulling my engorged dick out of her, I pulled her hair back as a signal for her to turn around and face me. As she pivoted her face toward my huge cock head, she opened her mouth and I exploded into her. I don't think I've ever unloaded so much jizz. Megan gagged as her mouth filled up with sperm, so much cum that some of it dribbled out the sides of her mouth. She opened to show me the load sitting on her tongue, then swallowed all of it.

Rick and I collapsed on the couch with Megan between us. She rested a leg on each one of our thighs, and we each enjoyed the blissful, satisfying afterglow of great sex. I rubbed her stockings and gently stroked her pubic mound for some time, while she and Rick engaged in some deep, passionate kissing.

Rick's erection went soft after a bit and hung like a large snake between his legs. My thick black boner began to subside as well, however after playing with Megan's mound, my finger had slid down to her lips, which I began caressing. Megan began to get wet again. My rod sprang to life, and in no time my daddy cock was standing tall and proud once again. Megan began to lovingly stroke it, then leaned over and put her mouth on my cock head.

Just then, my phone rang. I reached over to my pants lying on the arm of the couch and pulled it out of the pocket. Looking at the number, I saw it was Evelyn. Shit! My wife, and I've got a babe slobbering all over my tool right now.

"Hey baby, what's up?"

"Hi John, having fun tonight on your guy's night out?"

"Yea baby, here with Rick, and we're just enjoying a drink and some sports."

"Are you out on the town with my handsome, hung white man?"

Megan grinned on my cock as she figured out who I must be talking with, so she started playfully licking my shaft and fondling my balls, as I chatted with my wife.

"Yes baby. Hey by the way, Rick and I came up with an idea for next adventure."

"Does it involve that big, beautiful huge white cock of his?"

"Oh yeah baby, that it does, that it does!"

"What are you doing Saturday night Eveyln?"

To Be Continued

Published 
Written by ThickJohn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments