Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Curing a Whore

"Can he cure her of this fear...."

38
19 Comments 19
28.8k Views 28.8k
5.3k words 5.3k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Sexy Cam Fun
The thundering sounds of the rain slamming against my window filters through my headphones as I listen to mellow music. Writing through flickering candlelight as the power suddenly fails. My thoughts they turn to a time, a time I speak not of, but write about.

It had been a night, starting unlike the forceful winds ripping through this one. There was a gentle, almost ghost like mist flowing down the dark streets. It rolled in tides through the street lights crashing up against the tall trees.

A couple walked towards it; coats tucked tight around them, breathing out and watching their breaths join the mist with each release. A figure materialized, making the couple falter. They glanced sideways at each other before crossing the road. The figure chuckled into the cold night air as he watched them move, swinging his near empty bottle of Jack Daniels from his crimson stained lips, down to the bump against his baggy trousers.

Casually, he threw away his cigarette before tucking another between his lips. He flicked back the lid on his Zippo lighter before sliding his thumb, caressing sparks from the metal case. Inhaling deeply on his cigarette, it glowed alive and then killed the flame, clumsily, he stuffed the lighter back into his trouser pockets.

He sneered up and down the street, but suddenly strode over the road, with seeming purpose and stopped at an old iron gate. Staring into the pure darkness that lay behind the tree framed gate, he pushed the gate. The creek sounded like a shout of pain, or perhaps pleasure, in the silence. He had to be thinking the latter as his lips turned up higher than they had before.

He staggered in, only to been blinded by a light. “A security light?” he had to wonder and turned to leave the illuminated gate, but something stopped him. He moved half bending, half falling as he leaned on a post. He fell to his knees as he read, “Timothy Jones. RIP.”

A graveyard, the dead's place of rest, a funny place for this man to end up in. He placed his bottle on top of a headstone with concentrated care. He stumbled to his feet but lost a shoe in the process. His unfocused eyes saw his large shoe enveloped in the dense fog, but as he reached muddy, torn fingers towards his shoe the mist shied away. Grabbing his shoe and bottle, he staggered towards an ancient wooden bench under another blinding light.

From afar, I took in this man, across the graveyard from me. Hiding myself behind my husband’s headstone, but watching scared and curious. What could have brought such a man to a place like this? Especially now that I was here, on this night and at this time.

I must have moved, because the security light above me sparked to life. The man looked my way. Frozen, paralyzed, I stayed, waiting for him to come over and kill me. He didn’t. After what seemed like ages, he turned back to his bottle.

The light above him faded out as he sat motionless for a minute, and I sank down breathing heavily. Panic seeped through each breath before my head became dizzy.

“Breathe,” a ghostly voice whispered to me from the mist. I stalked on my hands and knees through the mist, my breath sounding too loud. The mist flowed around me, my pantyhose provided no protection against the cold earth. I reached the path, but remained behind a gravestone. Peering around and glancing back to the bench, I saw it flood with light with dense fog sweeping up and over it.

But it was empty, he wasn’t there. I looked around quickly to search for him, looking above the stone, gripping it with dead fingers. Light flooded from a few metres away. His face lit up, highlighting his scary features.

My worst nightmare!

“What do you want?” his whispery voice asked calmly, making the hairs on my neck stand on end. I jumped back in defense as he spoke. An unseen voice replied to him, it was quiet, barely a whisper. I snuck back and sighed in relief as the voice continued before he talked into the phone again.

“I don’t give a shit. You can have the fucker,” his voice dripped with anger on the last word. His face became more natural to me and the sheer terror stopped flowing through my body. His face still scared me into not moving, but I could see a real person under the sickly, pale skin.

“No, I don’t want her, she is a shit fuck and just a groupie. Man, I can find them anywhere,” he countered to the phone before looking around the graveyard. I could almost read his face saying, ‘well maybe not here,’ with a slight tilt of his lips. He took the last drop of Jack Daniels and threw the bottle at a headstone in the row in front of me. The glass debris rained down and landed a few inches short of my hiding place.

“Is that right man, well you know what? Fuck you and your groupie,” he sneered again at the phone.

“Ohh but I’ve got some hot little pictures of ‘the woman you love’ you know,” he paused and moved the phone away from his ear.

“Yeah her ass gaping wide open with my cum running out of it,” he laughed, “she must have done it a lot before me if you get my meaning,” he chuckled to himself. “I think I can find a fun thing to do with them, if you catch my drift,” his voice went back to the spine-tingling, creepy tone it had earlier.

“The internet, love that crap…” another much longer pause started as the voice became clearer to me, but I got distracted by him slowly unbuttoning his trousers.

“I’ve got a video of her screaming out in orgasm as I slammed inside her. It’s a fucking good sight. I shouldn’t keep it to myself, that would be greedy,” he continued as the scary smile came back to his face. “But you know what, you wouldn’t be interested, you don’t want to see what you can’t do after all,” he chuckled.

“But I think I’ve got something I can do with them right now,” he said as he hung up the phone.

“Bastard,” he muttered to himself as he undid the last button of his trousers. He commanded all my attention as his hand moved down to his trousers. The light on his phone lightly dulled out and I could no longer see anything but his outline. My eyes tracked every movement he made; the slight lift of his body, the gentle wind brushing against the curls of his hair.

His face appeared again with a slow smile. His breath was clearly visible as a sound came from the phone. 'A moan?' I wondered. No, he couldn’t be.

He was!

He was watching that video. His attention was completely on her. I didn’t know whether to run while I could or to watch this scary but strangely arousing site.

“Stay,” the mist carried the whisper to me again, “face your fear, enjoy.” I listened and tried to work out what to do.

I mean, I couldn’t really listen to a voice… from the mist, could I? I looked back at the man and saw more than his face. The part that was denied by the light, his penis, semi-hard from a distance but his hand moving up and down with flicks of his wrist along the thick pole. His foreskin pulled down with each caress, until it stayed and he was fully hard.

I tightened my hand over the headstone, staring at each movement as the moans of ecstasy vibrated through the stillness. Moans that I only thought I would hear from a porn movie. He must be good or she was faking… but it didn’t sounds like she was faking. It was the sound of completely abandoning self control and to the pulsing feeling of pleasure. I tried to stop my thoughts of him bringing me to that high. I looked back as my hand was suddenly trapped between my tightening thighs, but it only increased my need.

“Just do it,” the mist whispered to me, but this time I almost recognized it. I followed its command instinctively and pulled at my black jersey skirt until it sat high on my thighs. I looked back at him completely involved in the endless video. Closing my eyes, I forgot the place I was at and the man that was with me and just listened, focusing on the moans from the woman on the phone, feeling them like an intimate caress.

My nails ran up to the lace, then to the soft, bare flesh of my thighs, keeping myself on my knees as my hand glided over the thin satin covering my now moist need. Shivers ran over my body as I slipped a hand down inside and a lone finger ran itself through the light sprinkling of hair; sliding back and forth over it until I heard his moan. A deep, almost growl of a moan that echoed in the space between us as her moans sang back in time.

My knees weakened but my finger slipped further down, brushing along between the joining of my lips. Testing it, teasing myself further, but finally prying them apart, the heat radiated out and warmed my fingers as they penetrated my silky cove.

The dull light from his phone fell back over his penis, his hand moved slower gripping the tip with each stroke. Rubbing his palm over the tip and collecting the large droplets of moisture which had leaked out. His legs spread as his hips pushed up into his hand.

My fingers moved inside me as my eyes kept in rhythm to this man, first one finger then a second and finally a third; each slowly rubbing against my tightening walls. I stopped the slow pace a few times, just to control my need, stopping myself in time with him denying himself, but kept my fingers inside me, my pussy pulling at them, strongly, begging for release. Feeling the knuckles rub against every dip as I twisted and spread them.

My legs were spread wide as I started to give in to my need. I was thrusting fast, pounding, while biting my lip to stop my moans from joining their melody. The need was ever increasing; covering my fingers, convulsing around them. I gave myself over to the climax as the woman moaned out every ripple of arousal.

“Ohh,” my moan escaped through panted lips as my orgasm ripped through my womanly core. My eyes were tightly closed as my fingers were still, but still the pull and push as waves rolled through my pussy until my overused fingers slid numbly from inside me. Panting, I leaned back on my hands and let my head back.

“Ouch!” I shouted from a shooting pain in my hand, then froze, and waited for a second, listening for a sound. The sound from him, but there was nothing, no sound. Cautiously, I opened one eye and peered out through the slit and spotted the man standing above me.

heard the noise, like music from every horror film that I had ever watched. That increasingly creepy beat just before the terrifying moment, highlighted by the shallow, fast breathing. But this time that breathing was mine and that beat was the pumping of my heart kicking against my ribs.

“What do we have here?” his voice still loud through all the noise. He grabbed one of my ankles and pulled at it until he could kneel between my thighs.

“Looks like this little slut enjoys watching me stroke my cock,” he growled. “Or is it listening to another woman enjoying it?” his hand travelled up the inside of my thigh.

“ No, I.. ohh.. just, ohh,” my voice was strange to even my ears as I tried to reply.

“Are you just a little groupie?” he askedd as his hands groped at the flesh of my thighs.

“Umm.. No,” I whispered watching his hand. “You scare me,” I added as he pushed my thighs as far apart as possible.

“Well…” he looked down at my pussy, “you don’t seem to be very scared at the moment,” he said as his finger slid over the satin and moved it further to the side before tracing up my lips. He raised his finger to his lips and sucked it into his mouth.

“That doesn’t taste scared,” he reflected to us both while moving his hand round to my ass, gripping it hard, before pulling me towards him.

“AHH!” my scream pierced the silence as his fingers opened my pussy up to the cold air.

“Do you want this, little slut?” he questioned while his fingers flicked over my slick clit.

“Yes,” I breathed without thought, knowing I’d burn up without it.

“I’m just going to play. After all I got you to this point,” one of his long fingers thrusted deeply inside me and curled, he moved it slowly in circles inside me, torturing me slowly then added another until I arched up to his fingers involuntary.

“I think that’s enough, I want to taste,” he said roughly and removed his fingers. My hips quickly fell back against the damp earth but, he gripped my ass in his hands again, molding it to fill his hands before his nails scraped against my skin. My pelvis was lifted up against him before he pulled my legs roughly over his shoulders and my head bounced against the soft earth.

His mouth was only inches away from the place I needed it to be. I wanted him but didn’t. His flat tongue slid between my lips collecting my moisture.

“No, I, want..Mmmm fuck,” my protest stopped as he gently bit along my now pulsing over sensitive lips. The pleasure overrided the pain before his red-tipped nose produced goose bumps over my skin at its cold touch.

“You smell amazing,” he remarked after inhaling my scent. His lips then suddenly made a circle around my clit and sharply pulled it away from my body. My hips grinded against his face as I craved him. His fingers bit into each cheek as his finger grinded against me, before his tongue slipped inside me. He felt so good, I clenched around him allowing him deeper and he took full advantage, thrusting quickly in and out before twisting his tongue. My legs clamped around his head, his wiry hair rubbing back and forth.

“Cum, baby!” a passionate voice whispered again from the wind. A voice I know so well, I did as it said.

The sharp throb racked through my body, I quivered under this touch, pulling out every ripple of pleasure, prolonging the heavenly feeling.

He stopped suddenly, dumping my sated body on the earth. Too exhausted and scared, I didn’t even open my eyes until the tip of his finger flicked again against my clit making me convulse.

“Come on move,” he growled and I peeked out through my eyelashes at him. His hand was back on his cock, moving slower.

“Y..Yes,” I whispered before clearing my throat.

“Enjoyed yourself did you?” he teased while his focus remained on my pussy.

“Umm.

CrazyGames
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CrazyGames

Yes, Thank you,” I commented back, pulling myself up and wincing as my injuried hand rubbed against the ground.

“You can give me a better ‘thank you’ than that,” he said, mimicking my voice as his palm stopped at his tip.

“Sorry. I mean, well. Thank you, a lot, that was amazing,” I stumbled over each word as I clenched my thighs together and only looked up at him as I heard him use that creepy chuckle.

“Not the thank you I want, Slut,” he growled. “Remove your jacket and unbutton your blouse, I want to see your tits,” he demanded firmly and stared at my face, daring me. I sat for a few seconds, then my shaky hands untied the knot of my jacket and I pulled it over my shoulders, then picked at the small grey buttons of my top.

Moving my gaze to his face, I undid the top button, then the next and paused. He tilted his head, silently telling me to continue. The next two quickly opened and I pried the fabric open revealing my cream satin bra to him and reached for the clasp in the valley of my breasts.

“Stop!” he moaned and gripped my elbow, pulling me back towards him.

“Nice Slut, very nice,” his slick fingers reached towards them and my eyes closed for a moment until his hand glided along my cheek, waking me.

“Watch," he spat out as he undid the clasp himself and the bra slipped away from my breasts. Quickly he took them in his hands, gripping and groping.

“Now these big boys I could fuck,” he commented and smiled as my eyes widened. A small drop of cool water landed on my nipple, which was quickly followed by larger drop of rain. Suddenly, the rain came thundering down on our little patch of earth.

“Let’s go,” his roar reached my ears as he pulled me up onto my feet, pausing only to tug my blouse together as his grip increased on my arm. “Where’s your car?” he demanded.

“D-d-d-down the road,” I replied quickly as he pulled me in front of him.

“Enjoy it,” I heard the slightest whisper in my ear again. I turned to look at this stranger I had come to share so much of myself with, but listened and wanted the voice again.

“Come on,” his hand slapped against my cool ass cheek, I stumbled towards my car as we reached it, I asked, “where are we going?”

“Get in the car I’ll drive,” he said as he took the keys from my hand. Silently, I moved to sit beside him watching as he started to drive, listening to the rain hitting against the cold metal. It was only then I saw that he had undone his trousers again and his cock lay hard against his stomach. He noticed my focus on his cock.

“Touch it Slut, keep me hard,” he ordered and I reached out in desperation to touch him.

My fingers made contact and it jumped a little at the contact before I quickly licked my hand and took his cock in it. I started moving my hand the way he had, with slower strokes gripping him tighter at the tip. His moans made me watch his face, taking in every detail as my hand moved over the silk covered steel.

“Can I take you in my mouth?” I asked quietly, as I ran the pad of my finger down from the small hole and down the underside.

“Yes, Slut,” his gruff voice replied before grabbing my hair and pushing my head down to his lap. Wanting to savour him and his taste, my tongue explored his tip, while my hand gripped his base keeping him still as the rough road made my head bounce against his cock. He got tired of my games and pulled my head down further making me take him in my mouth. I got rewarded with the growl of approval as his tip rubbed against the roof of my mouth with every thrust of my mouth.

The screeching of brakes woke me from my focused dream on his cock and I began to sit up but his hand pushed me back down, further than before until I gagged over his cock, before he let me up for air.

“You wanted it Slut, take it all down that pretty, little throat,” he ordered and pushed me down for longer this time, my nose buried against his balls as I watched them tighten and bounce into his body with every gag.

“That's a good little Slut,” he continued, letting my head up only for me to push myself back down after flexing my neck, allowing him down past my gag reflex. I swallowed down and he growled louder than ever and flexed his hip grinding himself into my throat. I repeated the swallow while my hands moved to caress the large, saliva coated balls.

“I’m going to cum Slut, and you are going to swallow every drop, you hear,” he stayed still, slapping at my ass again as I grinded my teeth just down his cock. My hands moved down behind his balls caressing the little star of his ass with my finger as he tightened then relaxed allowing me to push my finger inside.

Possessed, my head moved fast against his cock taking him down my throat, gagging every moment as my finger thrusted in slowly until it was completely inside. Moaning against his cock, I swallowed, making my throat tighten around every glorious inch of his cock as I thrusted harder with my finger. He pulled at my head, until only his tip was in my mouth as he came in long, heavy squirts, filling my mouth in seconds with his salty nectar. His hand gripped his cock feeding me the last of his cum as I swallowed it all down.
Pulling me up by my hair, his fingers prised at my mouth until it was wide open before he spoke in a calmer voice, “well done my little Slut.” Without bothering to rearrange himself, he started the car again and I finally saw the murky background of what had just happened. The run down street was so far from where I lived, but somehow brought me comfort while continuing my puzzlement at where this man was taking me. Each street passed in a blur as he quickly drove through street after street away from the places I knew.

Swinging the car speedily to the side of the road, he pushed his cock back inside his trousers and looked at me.“Come in Slut, if you want some more,” he said, his voice going creepy again as he opened the door and slammed it before walking away and into the broken down house. I sat in the warm comfort of my car, staring out at the road, looking up and down the empty road as the rain flooded down the windows.

'Did I want more?'

I couldn’t find the answer, but the feeling of being alive for the first time in years, the pure sexual heat that ran through my veins told me what I needed to know. Getting out of the car, I finally decided and ran in my heels over the uneven pavement up to the ajar door. I paused for a moment or two looking at the green, flaky paint coming away from the wooden door. I brushed it with the tips of my fingers as I slowly pushed it open. Inside was a surprisingly bright and airy room, filled with inviting leather sofas and a large, flat screen TV. I walked through the room, listening to the beat of my heels against the hard flooring as I walked towards the stairs.

“Come up, Slut,” the call came from above and I walked up, following the droplets of water on hard floor until I arrived at another door. 'Fuck or flight,' repeated a voice in my head, over and over again. The door suddenly opened and he grabbed my wrist, pulling me to him, his hands moulding me against him as the buttons of my blouse were ripped apart. I took my first look at his room, so unlike the rest of the house.

In his play room, sex toys covered the bed, glass butt plugs lay on the blue sheet with vibrators of different sizes around them. The video cameras caught my attention and made me tense as I noticed three of them pointed towards the bed.

“You like it little Slut, want to prove how much you want to be my little slut?” he teased as he bit down on my earlobe, making me gasp in reply.

“Yes,” I pleaded as he pinched my nipples between his thumb and forefinger, rolling them as he increased the pressure.

“Good,” he said, spinning me around and clipping nipple clamps onto my nipples. He gave them a little tug before questioning, “did you enjoy fingering my ass, Slut?”

“Yes Sir,” I replied weakly as I took in the tanned, muscled chest before my eyes.

“Good, you are going to lick my ass my little slut, do you know why?” I shook my head and look at him with continued surprise, “because I want you to and you’re the dirty little slut that will enjoy it.”
Not allowing me to reply he moved me, pulling on the little chain between the clamp on my nipples as he lay down on the bed and lifted a remote. “Lick my ass Slut!” he shouted and tugged me down by the chain. My hands moved to his cheeks, gripping the firm flesh before I parted them to reveal the little hole that I had already slipped my finger inside of.

Leaning down, I touched it with the tip my tongue. Jumping back a little, he tensed, but I continued circling his hole, pressing down as I heard him groan, egging me on to do more. Running the pad of my finger over him before pressing my tongue inside, I thrusted it into him as I felt the wetness grow between my legs. His hand pushed me closer, burying my face in his ass as my long tongue thrusted and twisted inside him.

My lungs burnt as he allowed me up and I lay gasping for air. He turned to pull off my skirt, twisting me onto my back before moving away towards the camera.

“Now I know we need to get this on camera. Turnover. Look at that cute,little ass,” his hand gripped my ankle before shoving open my legs. Looking back at him, I watched as his hand slid over me.

“You loved that didn’t you, my little play thing?” he said, sliding his fingers through my wetness before thrusting two fingers deep inside my pussy.

“Your even wetter now aren’t you?” he asked as my hips lifted up off the bed and onto his fingers, thrusting against his fingers as my insatiable body craved more. My moans filtered through the pillow as my hands gripped the sheet.

Suddenly, I was dragged over to the other side of the bed and he pulled me up to my knees by my breasts, before he moved away saying, “don’t move.” A camera was placed in front of my face before he flipped the screen showing me myself. I looked alien to myself, my lips raw, the normal pink turned red and puffy. The image of my body was clear to me, with my breasts tipped by swollen nipples pressing around the hard clamps.

“I’m his slut,” the words repeated in my head as I looked at my glowing face on the screen, before turning my head side to side as a smile spreads across my face. I watched him behind me as his hand connected with the already pink surfaces of my ass. The camera was held in one hand as I watched him spread my cheeks and lean down towards them. I jumped a little as I felt his teeth bite down on my ass, making me yelp into the camera before his mouth moved to my tight hole. It offered no resistance as his tongue moved into my ass, pressing with the flat of his tongue before sinking inside.

My hips moved back against him, loving the feel of his tongue reaching inside me. I wanted this first experience of someone putting their tongue in my ass to continue, I enjoyed the forbidden deed. Shivers ran through my body at the foreign experience but, needing it to continue, I moaned, reaching back to try and catch his head with my hand to keep him in place. But he gripped it and moved away.

“Are you trying to take control, Slut?” he demanded loudly as he sank three fingers at once down into my open ass before pumping his arm quickly. My legs drew together without thought as his fingers roughly took my ass. His other hand slapped against my ass as he repeated the question.

“No,” I whispered through panted breath as I felt my body tighten and start to build towards another peak.

“Well done Slut. Now spread your legs and let the camera see your new fuck hole before I get it,” even before he'd finished, my legs spread. His cock went straight to my pussy, swiftly thrusting balls deep. A gasped moan came from my lips as he pulled back, taking himself completely out of me. He repeated the move endlessly, giving me all then nothing until I screamed out my frustration.

“Please fuck me!” the beg escaped my throat without contemplation, but he stilled with just the tip inside my melt hole. Then, he moved hard into me, taking me fast, using my pussy as his fuck machine. Digging his nails into my hips, he pulled me back against him.

Picking me up, he landed on his back and shifted until I sat astride him. My body faced the camera as he thrusted quickly up into my ass. The screen reflected the intoxicating image of his cock disappearing into my ass. My pussy perfectly displayed as I moved one hand down and grabbed a vibrator, running it up between my lips circling it over my clit in quick movements. His hands lifted me higher until just the tip of his cock was inside, then, he dropped me, making me cry out in the pleasurable pain.

“Come on Slut, move your ass,” he shouted at me, slapping the full flesh of my ass as I moved, it only made me go faster, taking him deeper. Quickly I slipped the vibrator up into my pussy and turn it on full blast. The vibrations seeped through my body, hitting his cock as I moved him rapidly in and out of my body. His moans grew louder and he thrust into me harder and faster than before, hammering into my ass. Slapping sounds echoed from my skin against his through the room as I started to weaken, my ass gripped him and the vibrator hard as I climaxed.

Pushing me away again, he gripped his cock and grabbed a camera before standing over me, “I’m close, make me cum,” he ordered and pulled on the chains between my clamped nipples making them throb. One of my hands circled him while I looked up his body straight into the camera lens before my lips sucked one ball into my mouth, savouring it with my tongue, sucking on it as my hand moved quickly. I felt his breath alter and started moving, putting my hands quickly over his cock, milking him as his tip rubbed against my tongue.

Suddenly, he came in my hands with one last thrust. Shots of cum flew towards my face, coating it before I rubbed some on my breasts as he watched. “You’re no Slut, you're a little cum-whore,” he said, keeping the camera on me as I licked at each finger tasting him before looking at him with the biggest smile.

*

The power flicks back on and I stop writing, searching quickly I find my computer and type in the words now engraved in my mind.

‘Curing A Whore of Coulrophobia’

And there it is. Clicking play, I lay down to watch myself on the night a clown made me his slut, and left me a cum whore.
Published 
Written by scarlet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments