Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Exploits With a Trucker

"He made my fantasies a reality."

12
5 Comments 5
22.1k Views 22.1k
2.3k words 2.3k words
We had talked on and off for a couple of months via Lush but I honestly did not think it would go any further than that. Then the day came that he messaged me and told me he was going to be in the area and he was wondering if I would like to meet up. My first thought was hell yeah! But I had to curb my enthusiasm and tell him that I would have to talk to my husband and make sure that all was good on my end before agreeing. He seemed patient with that and after talking to my husband, I messaged and told him sure, I would love to meet up. He told me that he was a couple of hours out, so I had some time to prepare for meeting him.

The privilege of meeting up with a truck driver is that we really did not have to discuss a meeting place aside from an exit number, which we decided would be exit 93. This is the place where I say that I grew up around trucks and I have always had a fantasy of fucking in one. Whether he was aware of it or not he was going to make that fantasy come true. It turned out that would not be the only fantasy fulfilled that day.

I dressed in a cute black dress and flats as I did not want to struggle climbing in or out of his truck. I waited, excited when I got the message that he was close; I got in my pickup and drove to our designated meeting place. It took me about fifteen minutes to get to my destination and he had already arrived by the time I got there. I parked my pick up beside his truck and got out.

I walked over to his truck, where the door was open and looked up at him. He was standing in the bunk and as he stuck his head around the seat he told me to climb on up. I sat on my knees in his driver’s seat facing the bunk for a moment before he told me to move on back. I moved to the edge of the bed where he joined me, propping my foot on the edge, my dress riding up revealing that I had no panties on. When he looked over at me and realized I was wearing nothing beneath the dress his hand immediately went to my crotch. He had told me early in the day not to shave and he made the comment that it had been a long time since he had seen a hairy pussy. I blushed as his fingers stroked my pussy, finding that I was already wet.

I am not sure what I was expecting, but his finger sliding down my pussy and to my ass, was not it. Not that I did not enjoy it, because, I did. I moved back, laying against the wall of the bunk watching him and enjoying the feelings he was causing when he got up and took off all of his clothes. He climbed onto the bed and told me to suck his cock. I moved onto my knees to do as he said. He lay back on the bed, which was a more comfortable, I moved between his legs instead, moving my tongue over the head of his cock before taking him into my mouth.

I must admit to being a little unsure of whether or not I could take all of him, he was much bigger than any of the previous guys whose cocks I had sucked. But when his hands made their way into my hair and gently pushed my head down, forcing me to take more of him into my mouth, all worries ceased to exist. It did not matter if I took all of his cock in my mouth or not. I just wanted to taste him, to feel him in my mouth and against my tongue.

He removed my breasts from my dress pushing them around his cock, as I moved my head and my mouth over his cock. I was determined to take all of him and I did, slowly. As his cock hit the back of my throat, I gagged. I moaned, loving the feel of him in my mouth. This went on for several minutes. When I looked up at him, he told me to turn around, he wanted to play with my pussy again.

I sat back, my breasts hanging from my dress where he had removed them earlier. As I lay back his hand made its way back to my pussy and then my ass. Slowly he began to fuck me, working his fingers into my wet pussy. I moaned as he asked if I liked it, I did indeed like it. Apparently my moan was not an adequate answer as he asked me again. This time I gave him a much more coherent answer, telling him, yes, I did like it. He then asked if I had ever been fisted. I paused a moment before answering his question. I told him that no, I had never been fisted before and he asked if I wanted to try it. My reply was that yes, of course I wanted to try it. I love trying new things and this was definitely new.

He spent the next few minutes attempting to stick his entire hand into my wet pussy. I had never felt such a sensation, the pain and the pleasure were a bit overwhelming and I came because of them, the pleasure washing over me making me moan. He told me to pull my legs back further and I did as he asked, pulling them close to my chest. I was enjoying his actions and not wanting them to stop, I probably would have done anything he asked. After a few minutes of moving his hand inside of me, making me moan each time, he removed his hand and pushed my legs back even further.

My feet ended up on the small cabinet above my head. He moved closer to me and before I realized what he was doing his cock was buried in my ass. Normally that would have hurt, a lot, but he had me so turned on that I honestly did not notice the pain. I moaned in pleasure as he pulled out and thrust back into my tight ass. I looked up at him, amazed that he had managed to bury himself so firmly with little pain, just pleasure. I love anal sex and knew that I could cum just from it alone. The feel of his cock filling my ass with each stroke was igniting a fire deep within, the pleasure building with each thrust of his hips. The pleasure swept over my body, making my skin flush as I reached the peak of my orgasm again.

When he came, he slowly pulled out and sat back.

AngiAsia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AngiAsia

I lay there a moment as he found and lit a cigarette, lounging back against the wall. The pleasure was wonderful, even after he had removed himself, I still felt a little high from the sensations my body had felt only moments before.

As he smoked, we sat and talked for a bit. He told me that he had been going to attempt to fist me as he fucked me, but could not figure out a position to pull that off, the thought alone made me even wetter than I already was. He was lying, sprawled across the bed. I was sitting at his feet, reveling in the knowledge that I had brought him pleasure and hoping for a round two.

He was stroking his cock when he looked at me and told me to come suck it a bit. I smiled and moved into position to take him into my mouth. He was soft but it did not take me long to have him hard again. I love the feel of a man as he hardens in my mouth. He told me to suck his balls and my tongue ran down his shaft and across his balls making him moan. I sucked one and then the other into my mouth, loving the sounds he made as I did so. Without stopping I moved further down, running my tongue below his balls, almost touching his ass before moving back to his balls and taking them once again into my mouth. The sounds of his moans were enough to encourage me to continue. I moved from his balls to his cock, taking it into my mouth. His hands made their way into my hair, pushing my mouth further down his cock, making me gag time and time again. My eyes were watering and it was hard to breathe, still I continued sucking his cock. I loved the feeling of him making me take all of his cock.

As I looked up at him, he caught my eye and asked if I wanted to try something else. I shook my head and sat back a bit, looking at him. He asked me if would lick his ass from behind while I stroked his cock. He said he had never done it, had only seen it in porn and he wanted to try it. I am always up for trying new things so I quickly agreed. He turned over and I lay behind him. I ran my tongue from his balls up to his ass. He moaned as my tongue moved over his ass several times before pressing firmly against it. I loved knowing I was causing that reaction so I continued.

The entire time my tongue was stroking his ass and balls my hand was stroking his cock. He began to drip and I used the moisture to allow my hand to more freely move over him. I loved the feel of him in my hand, almost as much as I loved having him in my mouth. While it was not the first time I had ever licked someone’s ass before it was definitely the first time I had done it with some random guy I was hooking up with. But that alone increased the pleasure I received from doing so. I love being a dirty slut.

Earlier, when he had been smoking, I had made a comment about liking pain. Still, I did not expect him to do anything about it. As he told me to turn around, he moved behind me. I heard him rummaging for something and then I felt the sting of the small wooden back scratcher on my ass, at least I am assuming that is what it was. He slapped my ass with it and then his hand several times, making me moan. Then, a bit unexpectedly, his hand slapped my pussy almost making me cum. He slapped my pussy a couple of more times and if I had been brave enough, I would have begged him to do that again, to make me cum like that. But I was not that brave.

He moved closer to me, pushing me lower to the bed, putting me in an easy position to claim my ass again. I was a little apprehensive because I was already a little sore. My knowing what was coming made his thrust even more painful, which I enjoyed. I moaned, enjoying the feel of his cock as he thrust it into my ass in small strokes. I am sure I used some profanity to describe my feelings as my hands gripped the blanket under my head. I could feel the pleasure beginning to build in my pussy. I knew that despite the pain, he was going to make me cum again. As he thrust into me time and time again, my hands clenched in pleasure and in pain. I felt myself start to cum as I pushed into him, needing to feel him deeper inside of me. I moved meeting his thrust as he continued to fuck me. Once again, it felt as if my entire body was racked with the pleasure of his assault.

When he had cum, and pulled out, he moved to the side of the bed. I stretched out on the bed, a little winded and satiated for the first time in months. I just sat there enjoying the overwhelming sensations flooding my body. Once again we sat talking for a few minutes, he asked if I was okay which was sweet of him. I told him that yes I was and the conversation moved on to other things as he told me I would be sore the next day. Which I was, but that is a story for another time.

I watched as he got dressed, still laying on the bed. As he finished, I stood and fixed my clothes. Pulling my dress back up to cover my breasts, letting it fall to cover me again. We continued to chat about other things as he handed me my phone and keys. As I prepared to leave, I decided to check my hair before leaving and between his hand and the heat from our fucking, it was a mess. We both laughed as I tried to fix it, but nothing seemed to help.

I stepped over the front seat and he told me to be careful, not to fall. I stepped down onto the steps of the truck. I looked back at him as he sat in the seat. I honestly do not remember what I said as I moved to my pickup to make the drive home. I do know that I hope he comes through the area again, because that was one hell of an experience for me.

Published 
Written by Tiff_69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments