Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fidelity Ch 02

"Laura confides in a friend and Matthew refuses to talk."

13
2 Comments 2
9.6k Views 9.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words
“You daft cunt!”

Mary is British and she curses like one. She’s also persistent. I invited her over when Matthew left. I didn’t know when, or if, he’d come back and I needed a friend. I didn’t mean to confess, but she caught on right away that something wasn’t kosher and she wouldn’t let it go. Regular Nancy Drew.

“What were you thinking?”

“I guess I wasn’t,” I said.

“ Ballux , Laura. You’re always thinking,” she said. Ordinarily it would be a flattering thing to hear. And true. Now… “You did it for a reason.”

So I told her. It felt good to tell someone, even if it wasn’t Matthew.

“Insecurity. You’re telling me you fucked up the relationship everyone is jealous of because… insecurity?”

I nodded. “It sounds really dumb when you say it like that.”

“I’ll say it again, Laura. You’re a dumb daft...”

“Ok!” That was the moment it all hit me. I’d fucked up the best thing in my life. Tears welled up, blinding me and I could feel the frown cracking my face.

Mary’s anger with me didn’t stop her from comforting me. I cried in her arms. Sobbed, actually. Wracking, heaving, gut busting, shirt soaking sobs. When I’d settled down she asked the obvious question.

“So he left?”

“I don’t know,” I whined. “He roared off on that damn bike about an hour ago. He’s over at Jack and Scott’s place.”

“Wait, he caught you last night, but left at… ah, 3? What am I missing?”

“Well,” I blushed, feeling shy about it all. Mary and I shared almost everything. Almost. “He was busy with… things.”

“Things?” Mary made a fist pumping motion and I nodded. “Do tell.”

I gave her the broad strokes and left my bruised ego intact.

“So… got off on it?”

“I wouldn’t say that.”

“Well?”

“He was pissed. He took it out on me, you know, with his cock,” I said. Mary’s open mouthed amazement made me want to brag. I rolled my eyes and blushed. “He made it clear he’s six kinds of mad, again and again… and again. But he wouldn’t talk about it, and he left without a word.”

“You lucky bitch.”

“Lucky? He won’t talk to me and he’s over at Jack and Scott’s telling them what I’ve done.” How could I bear facing them after this? “They’ll think I’m the biggest slut.”

“Laura, you are the biggest slut.” I gasped. She continued, unrelentingly , making a pouty face at me. “Poor Laura. Got caught with two trains in the tunnel and didn’t get killed, or punched, thrown out on the street, or abandoned. Isn’t that about right?”

Mary alternated between comforting me and chastising me for the next few hours. She’s a good friend. The best. My snot and tears ruined her shirt. After she left, I went down for a hot soak in the tub and stayed there until I heard the garage door opening and the thumping hummingbird heartbeat of Matthew’s sleek bike.

I met him at the front door, dripping wet in my robe. He closed the door, looking down at me, all stern and dressed in leather. He was a beautiful man.

“Can we talk?”

His face froze, for a second making him look like a statue of a poker player, then he smirked, a cruel glint in his eyes.

“If I hand you a business card, you’ll drop the robe. That’s how it works, right?”

“Matthew, that’s not…”

“Right. That’s not it. Let’s see, what are the magic words?” He unbuckled his belt and unzipped. He brought out his hardening cock. “Get on your knees and suck.”

I’d like to say I stood my ground and demanded we talk.

LeraBosto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LeraBosto

That I somehow managed to turn our wrecked relationship around right there. Nope. I dropped my robe, fell to my knees, and put his cock in my open mouth.

“You’re easy.”

The words stung. So I poured it on, out of spite or some perverse need to mock his ridicule. I didn’t just blow him, I worshiped his cock, rubbing it all over my face with feline relish, sucking the head in, looking up at him adoringly, batting my eyes at him, and moaning and cooing like a porn star, an easy girl, would.

He snorted, getting it. But I could see angry eyes peeking out through his mask of wry contempt. Was this how he imaged I acted with Jimmy?

I bobbed up and down on his cock until it hit the back of my throat and then I pushed until he was in there, gagging me. I’d never done that without being forced. Not to anyone. I got that feeling again from earlier. Something like pride and relief combined now with humiliation. I didn’t know what it was but what we were doing had me in a state. I wasn’t just wet from the bath anymore.

Matthew grunted, pushing my head down further then pulled out of my throat. He grabbed a handful of hair and pumped his cock at my face. I flinched as powerful jets of cum splashed onto my nose, my closed eyes, and into my open mouth. Once he’d made a thorough mess of me. He twisted me around like a top and pushed me toward the stairs. I fell onto my hands and knees and crawled like a dog, into a familiar position.

“You wanted the details?” I asked, recalling our conversation from the morning. “This is where I did it.”

Looking back from my spot on the stairs where I’d let Jimmy ride me bareback, I let him see my anger, I didn’t really deserve to be angry, but dammit we needed to talk, not fuck.

“Fucking… bitch.” Matthew lunged into me from behind.

“ Ow , God. He felt so much better,” I moaned. A lie. But it felt good coming out.

“We’ll see about that.” Matthew grabbed two fist fulls of my short wet hair and yanked my head back, thrusting into me. No one treated me like this. I had no reference for what to do, say, or behave. My body did, however. That feeling got stronger. I came.

He fucked me harder and I came harder.

“Who feels better?”

“You do,” I panted. “God, only you do.”

Just when I thought he’d kill me with his cock, he let go, standing up.

I swiveled around to grab the base of his swaying cock with one hand, digging my nails into his abdomen, and cupped his tight balls with the other. I flicked my tongue back and forth across the underside, stimulating only the spot just below the top where the glans and foreskin met. A moan escaped his lips and he humped into me. I kept up my efforts, pressing my tongue upward and swishing his cock across it.

“Ah!” He exploded, shooting cum up my nose then all over my eyes and forehead. Blindly, I put his throbbing cock back in my mouth and clean my cum off him.

When I was done, I sat back to catch my breath.

“I guess you needed to do that,” I said.

“I guess you do like taking it on the face,” he riposted. Matthew kicked off his boots and started shedding his leathers. “Next time, you better be naked and in heels.”

“Ha, ha,” I snorted, very funny.

He left me in the foyer like that and went to bed. I sat there thinking about us, about what he’d just done to me, how ‘easy’ I’d acted. That feeling of relief and just a bit of pride still lingered. But at that moment, with cum dripping down my neck and breasts, humiliation overwhelmed other feelings and thoughts. He wasn’t leaving me. At least not yet, but he didn’t seem to want to talk either.

After a shower, I crawled in with him, trying to cuddle, if not talk. He pushed me away, cold and hard as ice.
Published 
Written by timojen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments