Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Older Fat Gay Guy Got Horny

"Older Guy with ED Get's Horny"

13
4 Comments 4
35.0k Views 35.0k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Famous Story
I was on Squirt, chatting with a guy about sucking and fucking each other. I am 76 yrs old, very overweight, at 270 lbs., and of course, not getting any relief from most all guys.

I used to say I was BI, but have decided that I must be gay, because I enjoy watching gay porn so much. Mostly, guys fucking.

Several years ago, I let a guy fuck me, and enjoyed it a lot. Although I had several occasions to suck cock and get mine sucked off, most just did me and left.

Over the last couple of years, I've developed total ED. My short pecker, just doesn't get hard, unless it's being sucked. Hard to find anyone interested in doing that.

Anyway, as we chatted, he kept telling me how horny he was, and how he wanted to suck me off, and so on.

I kept telling him to come over and we could play. Finally, after an eternity of chatting, I figured he was just wanting someone to talk sex with, and I was so horny myself, decided to post on CL.

I simply posted 'Fat old man wants to suck some cock'.

After about 20 minutes my email lit up with guys wanting a blow job.

I responded and made arrangements for them to come to me.

The first guy was about 63, slender and eager for a blow job.

When he came in the door, I led him to my bed and helped him get out of his pants. He had a nice 5" thin cock, which I immediately went down on. His soft cock took quite a while to get hard, but after sucking him for several minutes, I got him to cum, I kept sucking to get every drop of my reward, until he got tender and pushed my mouth off of him.

He didn't shoot that much cum, but it tasted good as I swallowed it.

He got dressed and asked if he could come back later for more, and of course, I agreed.

While I was doing him, I heard that old phrase 'You've Got Mail' from my computer.

The next guy was asking for my address. I gave it him and he told me he would arrive in 10 minutes.

The first guy left and I rinsed out my mouth, and waited.

The computer barked again, this guy said he would be here in an hour.

The second guy arrived at my door. He was a 6'3" mixed race, 23 yrs old. I led him into my bedroom, pulled his pants down and dropped to my knees. What a hunk of meat! He was already semi hard and a thick 8" long. His cock head was gorgeous as I started licking and sucking him. As I brought him to full erection, I asked if he would be willing to fuck me. When he said yes, I could only smile.

He stood up and I laid out on some pillows on my bed, telling him to lube me up.

Manyeli_latin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Manyeli_latin

He probed my ass with his oily fingers, then he pushed his now 10" cock head at my hole.

He gently pushed against my willing man cunt, and his cock just popped in. I gasped with pleasure as he slowly entered me. Two strokes, and he pushed all the way in. I pushed back on him as he fucked me, and asked him how it felt.

"Tight and hot," he replied as he gave me what I wanted.

He must have enjoyed it, because he started to cum, and clamped down on his cock to be sure I got it all. I told him to stay in me until he started to get soft, and he did, gripping my hips, and pushing his cum deep into me. Finally, he pulled out and wiped his glistening cock with a towel. I got up, and put my panties back on to catch any cum that might leak out, as he dressed and left.

Less then an hour later another man was at my door. He was a giant of a black man. I had never sucked a black man before, and when he took of his pants, I gasped when he exposed his cock. I thought the kid before was huge, Fuck me, this thing was already hard and 11" long and thick! I knew I could never get that cock head in my mouth, so why try? I just climbed up on my bed and said, "Just fuck me, Bud. Just get off in my ass!"

He grabbed one of my condom's, put in on, and pushed me down on my bed and hovered over me as he slide his cock into me.

He said, "Your ass is already lubed!"

I didn't tell him it was cum and lube from another fucker.

By the time he had his entire cock fully inside of me, I was gasping and just acting like I knew what to do. It felt like a telephone pole up my butt!

He fucked me for several minutes, and breathing heavily, finally pulled out.

"I have to jack off. I couldn't cum."

With that he pulled off the condom and started to beat his meat.

I rolled over and watched him unload onto one the many towels on the bed. What a waste of thick cum. Would have enjoyed swallowing it.

The next three guys to arrive over three hours, were older, and only one of them could cum.

I started sucking the first guy around 2 PM, and had continued with the others until the last one at 12:20 AM.

I finally went to bed to sleep, not to get fucked.

Two other guys wanted to get together the next afternoon, one of them wanted to fuck, which I must admit, I was hoping for.

At 10 AM, one of my straight buddies from out of state, called to let me know he was dropping in for a few days.

I had to quickly notify my next two hook ups that we would have to wait. Too bad.

Published 
Written by borntobe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments