Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Paris Bookstore Gangbang

"Night in a Paris adult bookstore"

18
4 Comments 4
12.8k Views 12.8k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Cindi, my fiancée, and I were in Paris on a business/pleasure trip the night I stumbled upon the adult book/video store.

After a day of business meetings, I wanted to stretch my legs and see what Paris had to offer, but Cindi begged off. "I don't feel like going out, but you go ahead. Come back and get me if you find anything interesting."

I said, "Okay," never realizing what the night would bring.

When I stepped out of the hotel into the balmy spring evening, I had no idea where I was going. I was following my feet and enjoying Paris's old-world charm when I came upon a group of stores off the main thoroughfare. I was pleasantly surprised to see one of the stores sold adult books and videos.

I went in. Small booths, like self-photo booths, lined the wall on my right. Their openings were draped in fabric. Each booth had a video screen and a fold-down seat. The area on my left consisted of an elevated platform where a good-looking young guy, somewhere twenty-five and thirty, stood behind a glass counter filled with sex toys. The wall oppositive was lined with racks of sex books and videos.

"May I help you?" the man said. His English was far better than my French.

"No, thank you, I'm just looking."

I walked around the store, looked through the books and videos, and left.

"Hope to see you again," the young man as I walked out the door.

I hurried back to the hotel and woke Cindi. "You'll never guess what I found."

Cindi sat up, stretched, and rubbed the sleep from her eyes. "What?"

"A French adult video store. C'mon, get up. I want to show you."

Cindi lazily climbed from the bed, freshened her make-up, and slipped into a tan shirt dress that buttoned up the front and reached mid-thigh. She stepped into a pair of walking shoes and said, "Okay, I'm ready. How far is this store?"

"Not far."

Fifteen minutes later, we walked into the store. The same guy, reading a book, stood behind the counter. He glanced up and did a double-take when he saw Cindi. "Back for another look?"

"Yes, I wanted to show my fiancée."

"Let me know if you need any help." He emphasized 'any' and eyed Cindi as he spoke.

Cindi smiled, said, "We will," and turned away. She looked through the videos while I checked out the booths. I found a gang bang video with four guys and a big-chested blonde that looked interesting and was about to call Cindi over when I saw her talking to the counter guy. When she finished, she joined me.

"What was that all about?"

"Jacques wants to take me to the back room."

The Frenchman's action didn't surprise me. Cindi's quite well endowed, and her chocolate brown bedroom eyes speak volumes.

"What did you tell him?"

"I'd have to talk it over with you."

"What do you want to do?"

"He is cute, and it's been a while since we've done anything trippy. But… I'm not sure. Let's go outside and talk, but first, I want to give him a little show. Close the drape."

As soon as I closed the drape, Cindi unbuttoned her shirt dress. She never wears underwear, so with the buttons undone, nothing's left to the imagination.

I opened the drape and saw Jacques behind the counter, staring at our booth. I glanced down. Cindi sat facing Jacques with her legs spread and a teasing smile on her bright red lips.

Jacques's eyes were big as saucers.

When Cindi decided Jacques had seen enough, she stood and rebuttoned her dress. "We might be back," she said as we headed for the exit.

Jacques looked inconsolable.

Many of the plaza stores were closed, but an ice cream parlor and an espresso coffee shop were still doing a brisk business. We agreed it was too late for an espresso, so we settled on ice cream.

ValeriaGuzman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValeriaGuzman

We ordered two cones (chocolate for me, vanilla mocha with sprinkles for Cindi) and carried them outside to a small wrought-iron table with two chairs. Old fashioned streetlights giving off a warm glow stood randomly around the plaza.

Cindi licked the sprinkles off her ice cream. "Well, should we or shouldn't we?"

I bit into my ice cream and felt its creamy texture against the roof of my mouth. Like Cindi, I had mixed feelings.

Maybe I should digress a minute, so it won't seem unusual when you hear our decision. Cindi and I are 'sex junkies.' We crave sex like a heroin addict craves his/her next fix. Not just between us, but with other people when the opportunity (like now) presents itself. So, why were we apprehensive? Maybe because we weren't in control of the situation and didn't know what to expect, but were they adequate reasons not to pursue the opportunity? Cindi and I agreed it wasn't. We finished our ice cream and headed back to the porn store.

Jacques's face lit up like a Christmas tree when Cindi and I walked back in, and he started babbling in French. I picked up a couple of words, 'Merci' (thank you) and 'heureux' (happy), to indicate Jacques was delighted we returned. He locked the door and hung a 'ferme' (closed) sign in the window.

"Before going to the back, there's one thing I need to ask," Jacques said. "I told my brother, who works in a video store across the street, about you, and he wants to know if you would mind if he joined us?"

Cindi didn't bat an eye. "Go get him," she said and began unbuttoning her dress.

Jacques flew out of the store and returned five minutes later with two guys. One French, the other Asian. He introduced the taller of the two as his brother, the other as a friend. "Do you mind if he joins us?" Jacques said, pointing at the Asian.

Cindi looked at the two new arrivals. They both had a look Cindi liked, so I wasn't surprised when she said, "Not at all."

Jacques relocked the front door and led us past the video booths to a dim room at the back. A small table with three wooden chairs stood in the middle of the room, and a television hung on the wall. There were no pictures and no place to lie down.

The four of us stood with our cocks in hand, waiting for Cindi, whose dress was open from neck to her hairy pussy, to make the first move. Starting with Jacques, she knelt and gave each of us a quick blow job. I was last. She told me to lean against the table and the three guys to line up behind her.

Jacques was first. She bent over and took me in her mouth as Jacques entered her. He fucked her like a dog in and lasted about the same length of time. After about twelve strokes, Jacques blew his load and stepped away so his brother could have sloppy seconds. His brother had a bigger cock and lasted longer, but all good things must end. With a loud moan and violent thrust, his cum joined his brother's and ran down Cindi's legs.

The Asian was last. I don't know if he'd waited too long or he was scared, but he couldn't get hard. His cock hung outside his pants like a limp hot dog. Using her hands and mouth, Cindi did her best to get him aroused, but it was no use, and after a few minutes, she gave up. Cindi doesn't have the patience for limp dicks.

Cindi buttoned her shirt dress, thanked Jacques and his brother for a fun time, and with cum running down her legs, we left the shop.

 

 

Published 
Written by co14cougar
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments