Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Riviera Rave Sex Vacation (Part 2)

"Tom and my vacation continues the next day as we meet Karine's boyfriend Patrick."

50
15 Comments 15
13.7k Views 13.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Tom and I had an amazing night on the yacht reliving the fun this young girl so unexpectedly showed us. If you've never ridden your man on the bow of a ship in the moonlight, I highly recommend it. We slept out there naked in each others' arms for hours before retiring to our cabin, where we both caught a second wind and stayed up another hour hungry for each other's bodies.

Late the next morning, we met up with Karine and her boyfriend Patrick in town. Karine looked exactly the same as yesterday, which was somehow even more irresistible away from the beach. Though her revealing outfit still didn't seem that out of place on the streets of this skin packed town. Patrick was very attractive, maybe a touch older than her with shaggy dark brown hair. We had agreed the day before that we would go to the waterfall over lunch. So, we had a hit the market and set off, baguettes and all in hand.

After a healthy hike up the hill, we arrived at the remote pool. We were barely there before the young couple were naked and jumping in the water. I had wondered for twenty-four hours if Karine's body was something I just imagined, but watching the familiar tank top and shorts land on the rock again reminded me that she was not a dream. Patrick was a new distraction however. Tall and gangly , skinny but ripped, with a long uncut cock with a tantalizing bend to it and very little body hair. It took a sharp slap on my ass from Tom to break my gaze. "Hey, get naked," he said.

I was only wearing a strapless beach cover up, so there wasn't much to getting naked. Tom got out of his linen pants and shirt pretty quickly, too, and soon we were all jumping in off the big flat rock. The water was still shockingly cold, but refreshing.

The dynamic was different today. Karine was a little less flirty with us, but there was palpable joy in the air and no shame about our bodies (or the age differences). We enjoyed a lovely swim, playful splashing and many bold leaps from the big rock. The leaps became great opportunities to study each jumper's body as well. Patrick's cock was amazing, and I enjoyed watching the water trickle down the bend and off his sheathed foreskin. His body was nubile but defined and very strong. I was getting a little wet and anxious for him to go up and jump again.

After an hour or so of swimming, we all climbed up on the shore for a picnic and a couple bottles of wine. After lunch, we sunned ourselves on the big flat rock we had been jumping from. Tummies full and minds dizzy from the wine, the two young lovers had no reserve about expressing their passion for each other in front of relative strangers. Soon they were seriously fooling around and I found myself leaning up on my elbow watching them across Tom's body while gently stroking his chest and stomach.

Karine was a surprisingly skillful lover, laying on top of Patrick, grinding her body into his and getting him very hard. She teased like a pro...dropping her hard nipples into his mouth, then pulling them back. My mouth watered a little at the memory of them being in my mouth the day before. She was running her bare body up and down his - teasing his lips with her nipples in one direction, the sliding all the way down and sitting up on his lap, grinding into his growing cock...and then back again.

My hand had wandered lower and I was now stroking Tom to a quick erection as we both enjoyed the show. Karine was moaning lightly now every time she ground her pussy down on Patrick's hard cock. As she lifted back up, she left a streak of pussy juices on him that glistened in the sun.

Patrick rolled her over and slid down her body as she opened her legs. Karine looked over at Tom's fully erect cock that I was stoking lubed only with his bubbling precum as Patrick began to eat her out. Karine arched herself up into Patrick's mouth as his tongue started her engine. She was only about 4' away from us and playfully reached out in a grabby-grabby motion for Tom's cock as the pleasure from her lover grew across her face. H aving it out of reach, her baby face fake-pouted between bouts of pleasure as Patrick hit the right spots with his tongue.

Unable to resist that face, we shifted over so that she and Tom were laying side by side. Once within reach, her hand gripped his cock firmly and took over for me. I let her do the manual work and I slid down and took the rest of it in my mouth.

I love giving blow jobs and take great pleasure in it. Tom is seriously endowed, but thanks to a lot of practice I can deep throat him. It's a sensation that really turns me on and it was only heightened by running into Karine's delicate fingers at the base of his cock each time. As I moved my wet mouth up and down on him in rhythm with her hand, she would pop a finger in my mouth alongside his cock. At one point, I slid all of Tom out of my mouth and held three of Karine's fingers and sucked them into my mouth, rolling my tongue around and between them. 

She moaned in pleasure and I looked over to see that Patrick was now fingering her and watching me with a big smile and a shiny chin from Karine's wetness. A very willing exhibitionist, I locked eyes with Patrick as I worked Tom's cock with my mouth. Watching Patrick's face, I slid the cock out of my mouth, traced the side of it with my tongue leaving a long sloppy trail. Then I slid my cheek up the mess of saliva leaving it smeared on my face as I returned to the top.

Patrick was fingering Karine hard and she was begging him to fuck her - at least I assume that's what she was saying in French. The meaning was pretty clear.

CassandraWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CassandraWhite

I enjoyed watching his dilemma of wanting to fuck her, but not wanting to miss the BJ show I had been doing for him. I went deep on Tom, my eyes locked on Patrick as I rode the gag reflex in the back of my throat. I lifted up with my mouth open and rose off Tom's cock with trails of saliva connecting my lips to the head. I lifted up further, breaking the strands and let them fall against my chin, neck and chest.

Soaked from my mouth, it was easy to squat over Tom's cock and slide it all the way in me. Patrick was quickly up on his knees lifting Karine's legs into the air to enter her. I settled onto Tom's cock in reverse so I could face Patrick and watch him fuck Karine. It was extra exciting to be side by side, feeling Karine's body against my leg as I kneeled on Tom and started to ride him. Patrick held Karine's legs wide and I could see his long, curved cock sliding in and out of her soaked, tight pussy.

I put my hand on Karine's belly as Tom fucked up into me in a perfect rhythm. I slid my hand down and around under her thigh, holding her leg open for Patrick. Her delicate legs up in the air and small feet with cute toes and pink nail polish flapping with every thrust was making me even wetter. With one hand now free, Patrick reached up and cupped my breast. I clenched my pussy walls a little as I caressed Karine's leg and let Patrick explore my breasts. Tom squeezed my ass cheek in return.

I looked over my shoulder at him and saw Karine's small hand caressing Tom's stomach and twirling her fingers in his body hair. They were too far away to kiss, but they were staring into each other's eyes with mirrored expressions of pleasure being shared on their faces. I turned back around and Patrick and I were definitely close enough to kiss, and we did - Karine's leg sandwiched between us.

I slid my hand down Karine's thigh and encircled Patrick's cock with my fingers, guiding him in and out of her. She was unbelievable wet. At nearly the same moment, I could feel Karine's hand under me doing the same thing to Tom. I clenched my walls again, Tom squeezed my ass again.

Patrick was holding my face as he kissed me deeply and skillfully. When he felt my hand on his cock, he slowly caressed my body from my face down over my breasts and below my belly where his fingers met Karine's on either side of Tom's cock. After getting them soaked from the action, he used two fingers to massage my clit as I rode Tom and I could feel Karine's small fingers slipping around in all the wetness and folds of skin. I was in heaven. It was all too much. It was time for some orgasms.

I moved my hand from Patrick's cock and started to work Karine's clit the same way that Patrick was working mine. Karine responded strongly and I knew it wouldn't be long. Her hand had been wandering underneath me and before long I could feel wet fingers spreading my asshole gently. I could also feel the first wave coming. My lips locked with Patrick's and he started working my clit toward orgasm. I rode Tom harder and easily allowed Karine to curl her small fingers into my ass.

The grunts and screams were wild - anyone nearby in the woods would have through there was a zoo around the corner. I was so close - the sensation of these hands beneath me along with Tom's cock in me was going to make me explode. Patrick and I clutched each other as he drilled Karine and I pounded down on Tom's cock. Our movements were not at all rhythmically compatible so we just hung on - lips and tongues meeting when they could. He was growling things into my mouth in French that I could not understand, but I have a pretty good idea what they'd be in English. I'm sure it was the same for him as I held onto him tightly and told him to "fuck her little pussy! I want you to cum all over her!"

I was on the edge of release when Karine went over the top, convulsing and screaming and grabbing my wrist with her hand as I held her at the peak of orgasm, gently pulsing my two fingers on her clit. The sounds of her ecstasy were all I could take, and I loosened my grip on her wet, pink flesh to stabilize myself for a ride through three crescendoing orgasms, the last coming with Tom exploding deep in my pussy. Patrick worked my clit throughout (hence the hat trick) and turned me into a shivering, overstimulated mess.

He and I held our gaze and each others' bodies throughout. Watching me ride out those orgasms set him off, and he pulled out of Karine and aimed his cock over her belly. I grabbed it with my hand and stroked it firmly through his orgasm, shooting long white rope after rope of cum onto Karine's body. His orgasm lasted a long time - I selfishly hope thanks to my assistance - and I brought him down slowly. I loosened my grip slightly and slid my hand easily over his shaft thanks to Karine's natural lubrication and rolled up his foreskin and then back down again. I milked several more drops of warm semen from his cock and and then lifted my hand to my mouth to lick them off my fingers.

Patrick collapsed onto his lover and I lifted off Tom and slid backwards to lay next to him. We were all gasping for air. After a few moments, I felt Tom's load start to slowly slide out of my pussy. It warmly tickled the underside of my buttocks as it pooled on the rock. It was still scorchingly hot out and we were all covered in sweat. We agreed to one last plunge and the equivalent of a communal shower in the cold water to refresh and clean up. It was a great pair of days with Karine and they would not be our last on this trip.

After all, we met her advertising this rave party....

Published 
Written by Lisaberich
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments