Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Slave For You

"My master makes me his slave"

10
9 Comments 9
30.7k Views 30.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Famous Story
“I want you to strip for me, slowly.”

“Of course Master.” 

Carmelle stepped backwards fractionally, her hands going to unbutton it slowly. The blouse strained over her breasts, covering her hard nipples that stood out like bullets on her full breasts. Shrugging off the blouse, she dropped it to the floor before tugging down her jeans. She stood in front of her Master in a small black lace thong and sheer bra. Her Master smiled.

“Retrieve your leather collar with the loops and studs.” 

Carmelle padded across the room to the aptly named toybox, kneeling in her stilettos, she opened the leather trunk. She selected the collar in question and returned to stand before her Master. He took the collar from her with a smile, “Kneel for your Master.”

She dropped to her knees like a marionette doll. He placed the collar around her neck, tightening the leather to kiss her throat.

“Now fetch your leash and cuffs.”

Carmelle obeyed and returned to him, her Master placed the heavy leather cuffs around her slender wrists and ankles, he ran his hands over her calves, listening to her fevered intake of air as his fingers caressed her skin. Reaching her knee, he knelt to flick his tongue against the sensitive skin at the joint. She shivered; he always found a new way to titillate her senses. Hearing her gasped intake, he ran his tongue up her thigh before sending a stinging blow to her buttocks. Knowing better than to yelp, she remained silent. He smiled; she had always been a fast learner.

“Lie face down on the bed.” 

Carmelle complied, tensing slightly as she felt him attach a chain to the cuffs between her ankles, connecting them to the foot of the bed to stretch her legs out. He chained her wrists above her head as he reached for the hook. 

“Do you know what I have for you?”

“I don’t know, Master.”

“Do you want to see what I’m going to give you, my slut?”

“If you will show me, Master.” 

He snatched her hair and pulled her head up roughly, holding the hook within her peripheral vision. Seeing the thick hook, her vagina moistened.

“Do you want lube, my little whore?”

“If you would like to be kind, it’s a very big hook.”

Carmelle screamed as he drove the hook into her tight arsehole. Her Master laughed as she thrashed against the chains, unable to move within her restraints. Her shaking subsided and she trembled as he hoisted her curvy arse into the air, connecting the hook to the loop at the back of her collar. Her back arched with the pressure of the link and she glared at the headboard.

“Is that comfortable, my darling bitch?”

“I’m comfortable if it pleases you Master.”

“A little tighter then."

He increased the pressure, her arse began to sting with the tension of the hook pulling inside her. He stepped back to admire the view of her round arse and neat vulva between her thighs.

He couldn’t help himself; he ran a finger over her slick labia. She shivered at his touch but held her silence. He probed a finger inside her, slowly stroking her internally before entering a second finger, closely followed by a third. He listened to the hitch in her breath and slapped her left buttock. The sting robbed her of breath momentarily and her vagina pooled wetness, he increased his speed as he fingered her. He continued to strike her buttock on interval as his speed increased still.

Carmelle panted lightly as he hit her g-spot, he was pummelling her pussy, his arm pumping as his fingers drove deeper inside her so that she moaned. A crop whipped her arse and thigh as she gasped; his punishments were the greatest pleasure. He pounded her pussy for a few more minutes before sliding his fingers out slowly, one by one until she dripped onto the mattress. Her juices trickling down her thighs, as her body heaved with each husky

"You've made my hand sticky, slut."

“I’m sorry Master.”

“Suck it clean.” 

He thrust his hand into her mouth, he held her by the scruff of the neck as he forced her to suck his hand.

Foxxy_AmandaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Foxxy_AmandaTS

Her chocolate eyes fluttered wide with shock as he crushed the bulk of his hand into her mouth. Her rose red lips stretched around him as she sucked all of his fingers and thumb to the knuckle. She could barely breathe for lust, her nose flared as she struggled to inhale. Her Master smiled at her, pressing a gentle kiss to her forehead before withdrawing his hand, he slapped her hard and she snapped out of the haze she had fallen into.

“Suck my cock, bitch."

She looked at his engorged dick and shook her head as much as her ties would allow.

“That was an order, slut.”

“No, Master.” 

He struck her again, a little harder. Once more, she shook her head and his slap increased. Her cheek was flushed pink at the blow but she clamped her mouth shut. He struck her again, harder and she shook her head. He hit her repeatedly until she grunted; he was impressed at her endurance. She hung her head as much as the taut line between her collar and the hook would allow, he wondered for a second if he had struck her too hard. 

She was only small, her petite frame was perfectly proportioned but she stood only a couple of inches above five foot and was dwarfed beside his frame as he stood over six feet. Carmelle raised her head and glared at her Master. He smirked and struck her again before going to the toybox, he shoved a spider gag into her mouth despite her attempts to bite him. He secured the gag around her head and slapped her for insolence.

“Feisty, aren’t we tonight my beautiful slave?”

Unable to speak, Carmelle continued to glare at him, he held his prone python in front of her. Her Master paused for a second before thrusting into her throat. She gagged instantly and thrashed but could not move against the chain. Putting his legs around her chest, he bucked beneath her, driving his penis deeper in her throat relentlessly until tears streaked her cheeks. He withdrew from her and wiped away the tears with soft kisses on both of her cheeks. Looking down at her, she looked so perfect with the metal prongs of the spider pressing into her cheeks while her delicate teeth bit around the ring of metal inside her mouth. He smirked,

“Are you going to be a good slave and suck me now?” 

She nodded slowly and he removed the spider gag, instantly her mouth went to his crotch. Lapping at his swollen balls and licking the length of his thick shaft, she obeyed beautifully, gobbling up his stiff Johnson as he moved his hips closer to her. While she munched on his muscle, he undid the line from the hook to her collar. Carmelle rolled her hips with the new freedom and began to deepthroat her Master in thanks; he felt himself nearing his peak and pulled out of her. Wiping her wet lips with his thumb, he watched her butt her face into his palm like a kitten, she was such a well behaved little submissive.

Collecting the crop from the foot of the bed, he whipped her gently, watching her shiver as her sweet buttocks blushed at the admonishment. He struck her again, unchaining her wrists; he lifted her body over his lap, alternating between his hand and the crop as he spanked her. She moaned into the mattress as he pleasured her with pain lancing through her body at each strike.

Suddenly, a finger forced its’ way between her buttocks, stroking her arsehole briefly, her Master plunged his finger into her. She cried out with pleasure, he felt her tight muscle relax as he fingered her, readying her for his monster to slide inside her. Unchaining her ankles, he kissed her once,

“On all fours my vixen.” 

She purred as she moved into the position, her pert arse, plump. Parting her buttocks, he pried open her perfect arsehole and slid into her, inch by inch until she grinded back, taking him in up to the hilt. He gasped, normally he was able to control it but her sudden grind had taken him by surprise. Now, with all seven inches of his schlong embedded inside her, he began to fuck her softly, picking up speed as his hips moved to the rhythm of lust.

Published 
Written by MissCarmelle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments