Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Camwhore

73
34 Comments 34
29.2k Views 29.2k
7.3k words 7.3k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Sexy Cam Fun


Holly ran the wand of lip gloss over her lips. Twice. Looking into the mirror, she rubbed her lips together and screwed the cap back on.

Freckles dotted her nose and dashed onto her youthful cheeks. Her make up was perfect. Shiny lips. Thick back eyeliner and mascara. Just the right amount of blush to make her skin look vibrant.

Combing her fingers through her blonde streaked red hair, she smiled at her reflection.

It was almost showtime.

She walked out of the bathroom, adjusting her red plaid cropped top to serve as a bra to her huge breasts. Wearing her favorite ripped jeans, Holly walked over to the desk in the small bedroom and opened her laptop.

Her followers. How weird. People that logged on to the internet at the times she told them she’d be online. Talking to her via text, getting off on what she wore or said. What she did.

Holly knew she wasn’t as pretty as some of the models out there, but she was smart. Only eighteen years old, she was at the prime of her life to be a cam whore.

It wasn’t as if she would do it forever. She’d started doing it to pay for the part of tuition that her scholarship didn’t cover. Now she’d gone a little further to get more viewers.

She needed to move out of her boyfriend’s apartment.

Having moved in with him to get away from her train wreck of an alcoholic mother, she never thought James would actually fall in love with someone like her. He was in college with a full baseball scholarship, rich parents to throw money at him, and parties to go to that didn’t interest her. She was majoring in science and, given her mother’s problems, had never had a drink in her life.

He didn’t know what she did to help pay her way. Holly wasn’t going to tell him.

She switched on the webcam and signed into the site. Her page popped up with pictures of her in lingerie. Then came the private messages. She turned them off, opened up her group chat room, and watched the customers trickle in.

Adjusting the laptop to face the foot of the bed, she was sure to give them a good peek at her deep cleavage. Her tight, tanned stomach. The little diamond jewel that dangled from her belly button piercing.

The texts flowed in. Half of the men were sweet, just wanted to see her body and talk about her day. The other half wanted her to do every slimy thing known to man. She talked to them. Teased them. Sometimes she’d strip and show her panties or her naked tits. Touch herself a little. Nothing extreme.

Men were easy to turn on. It was keeping them interested enough to show her loyalty online that was tricky. The market was flooded with beautiful women and Holly had yet to find the trigger that would bring the hordes of admirers she needed.

Normally she made a couple thousand a month. She wanted fifty.

“I have a surprise for you boys today,” she said with a smile.

She waited, letting the guesses flood in.

“No, you naughty boys. I put all of your desires in a bowl and picked out the winner.” She bit her lower lip deliberately, then looked into the webcam and smiled. “Why don’t I get more comfortable and let you just watch? No matter who won today, remember there’s always next time.”

Covering her mouth, she let out a flirtatious giggle and stood up. Opened the button on her jeans. Then lowered the zipper, flashing the black lacy boy shorts she wore underneath.

The page went wild. Comment after comment. Her tip jar, a little icon of a bucket on the bottom right of her screen, began to fill.

She turned around and hooked her thumbs in her waistband. Looking over her shoulder at the webcam, she inched her jeans over her butt. Holly bent low to pull them off, ensuring her followers got a close up of her luscious ass.

“Holly,” a familiar masculine voice spoke from the bedroom doorway.

Pants around her ankles, she snapped up straight before stumbling backward. She grabbed ahold of the desk as if for balance, slipping her fingers over the laptop to minimize the camwhore window in the same movement.

“James! I thought you were at practice.” Trying to act casual, Holly kicked the jeans off her feet.

He was in his baseball uniform, the pants always a little too revealing around the lap. It was what she’d first noticed about him, long before his deep blue eyes or wavy brown hair.

“What are you doing?” He set his pack down at the doorway, his gaze never breaking from her.

Running the situation through her head, she realized he couldn’t have seen her computer. He couldn’t know anything.

“I’m just...well.” She looked down at her body and wished she could fake blushing. “I was trying to find something you’d think was sexy. Just playing dress up, I guess.”

She peeked up at him. Batted her eyelashes.

His lips perked up in a smile as he looked her up and down. “You don’t have to try, baby. You’re always sexy.”

Holly tilted her head up, facing her boyfriend. The webcam's the little green light seemed to pulsate in her peripheral vision as she spoke with him. She could almost feel the emotions of the men watching behind it. None of her followers would want her to talk to someone else. She couldn’t be making any money.

James took a few steps into the room and slipped his hands around her waist. “You’re beautiful.”

Even as he complimented her, she tried to find a way to salvage the situation. What had she said to her customers?

I put all of your desires in a bowl and picked out the winner.

How would they know who James was to her? He could have been any of them.

Wrapping her arms around his neck, she smiled widely at him. She took a little step to the side to make sure the webcam caught the profile of her body. “You’re so sweet, James.”

He stepped with her, an eyebrow flickering up.

So unassuming. So nice. He’d never expect the kind of situation he’d walked into. She almost felt bad.

“I’m not always so sweet.” His hands followed the slope of her lower back, slid onto her plush ass, and squeezed hard as he pulled her close, his thick length punching into her hips. “And neither are you.”

He never talked like that. In fact, he’d never even started touching her without a soft touch or a sweet kiss.

She swallowed, willing her body to stay relaxed. “Babe?”

James’s lips turned up at the sides, a wicked sort of smile she’d never seen on his face. His grip on her ass lightened, one hand releasing. Before she could get comfortable, his palm cracked across her panty clad cheek.

“Ow!” she squealed, clutching his shoulders. “What are you doing?”

“Miss me, baby?” he murmured. He let her go, both of his hands working to untie the little plaid knot between her breasts that held her short top together.

“Um, yeah.” She bit her lip and glanced down as her big tits sprang free, the top falling open.

He pushed the cloth off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. “I missed you too. Don’t be nervous. It’s just me.”

“I’m not nervous.”

“Good.”

James’s lips brushed hers as he kneaded her breasts. The kiss deepened, his hands squeezing her sensitive flesh. His mouth pressed harder against hers, his tongue breaking through and caressing her own.

Fuck, he was never like this. He’d always been sweet and slow, giving her time to acclimate to his presence.

“Are you in the mood, baby?” he asked, breathing heavy as he pinched her peach colored nipples.

She sucked a breath in through her teeth, reveling in the rough way he was treating her.

“Want me to suck your pretty tits?” he murmured.

Nodding, she bit her lip. The caps of her nipples were getting harder by the second as he tugged and tweaked. Her cunt bloomed with wet heat.

He smiled, taking his callused hands off her. Snaking one arm around the small of her back, he looked deep into her eyes. His free hand slid over the full plushness of her breast, grasping and pushing it against her chest. He kept going, her breast bouncing back to its perky resting place as James’s hand wound around the base of her neck.

“Beg me.” His voice was low. Dark. Like never before.

“What?” Holly took a step backward, stopping as she felt the desk chair behind her.

Fingers tightening around her neck, the hand at her waist let go. A second later, his biceps flexed and the pads of his fingers came down in a slap against her nipple.

“James?” She drew up on her tiptoes. He wasn’t holding her throat tight enough to make her fear for her life, but the very way he handled her robbed her of breath.

“Beg me, Holly,” he muttered, slapping her other tit.

The entire time they’d spent together, he’d never been like this. Despite all the things she’d been through at her mother’s trailer and the men she’d slept with then and since, no one had ever made her beg.

His eyes searched the features of her face. “Come on, beautiful girl.”

She breathed in and out, willing herself to do it slowly. Buying time, trying to read him.

The corners of his eyes narrowed, the sides of his mouth turning up. James slapped the very edge of her stiff nipple, and hit the other one even harder.

“Do it,” she whispered, her eyes rolling in the back of her skull. “Suck my tits, baby.”

He crouched, his mouth sealing on her nipple and sucking hard.

“Oh, God,” she muttered, trying to make sure the webcam got a good view.

Holly’s pussy was on fucking fire. Her boyfriend was handling her like he owned her. Like he didn’t care about her feelings, that her body belonged to him. As if she were a fantasy, a prized pussy, that he’d won on auction.

But wasn’t that what she wanted her viewers to believe?

His hand snaked between her legs, probing her wet cunt, before his mouth set her breast free. “You like it rough, Holly? Is that it?”

As her dark brown eyes met his, she gave him a tentative smile. Not sure if she should answer. If he’d like a girl who wasn’t so sweet or innocent. Or if he’d like himself after everything was said and done.

“You love it.” His fingers traced the flesh at her mound, exploring the soft, slippery part around her steaming entrance. “You want me to play with your little pussy?”

Holly mewled, moving her hips, trying to force his finger inside her.

It didn’t work.

James stood, his fingers leaving her twat only to smear her own juice over her glossy lips. “Beg me.”

One hand gripping his forearm, she reached down with the other. Felt for the front of his pants. Ran her palm over his thickening erection. The fat muscle of his shaft. Underneath the crest of his flared head.

“I think we both want the same thing,” she replied.

“You don’t know how right you are.” He let go of her before planting his hands on her shoulders and spinning her around.

Her feet were still trying to settle on solid ground when he ripped her panties from her hips and spanked her plump ass cheek, making her yelp. Then his powerful arm snaked around her waist, pulling her ass toward him. Grinding his clothed erection into her.

Holly gasped, holding onto his forearm.

James pulled her hair aside, his breath rough in her ear. “Beg me. Tell me how you want to be a whore. My whore.”

What had happened to her sweet boyfriend? The guy who loved her and treated her like some kind of fragile princess.

Was the webcam catching all of this?

She’d been prepared to give him a blow job or masturbate after he left. But with the ache between her legs and the steel of his cock pressing into her, her viewers were going to watch her get fucked. Hard.

They were going to make a porn, and he didn’t even know it.

James yanked her head back by her hair as he ground his dick into her. “You want my big cock in your little cunt? How long have you been waiting for me to treat you like the whore you are?”

Holly whimpered, cutting her eyes to the open laptop beside them. The little green light shining next to the webcam. Her boyfriend had never seemed to be the type for rough sex, but there was no way he’d like to fuck for a bunch of horny men.

He cupped her mound and ran his hand over her legs, dipping onto the sensitive skin of her inner thighs. Over the flood her pussy had made, without touching it.

Unable to help herself, she whimpered again, pushing her hips at his fingers.

“Uh, uh.” James pulled her hair at the roots, her head meeting his shoulder as her breasts jutted upward. “Beg.”

Thrusting her ass back at him, she wedged his covered cock between her round butt cheeks. “James.”

“What?”

“Fuck me. Please. Fuck me like the whore I am.”

“Any way I want to, right Holly?” His fingers curled, finally penetrating her aching cunt.

“Oh, oh my God.” The feeling of his thick fingers inside her worked away at her sweet, innocent persona with every plunge. “Fuck me the way you’ve always wanted to. Treat me like your bitch. Abuse my little pussy. Give me your big fucking cock and let me drink your come.”

His fingers worked into her faster, stretching her twat as he thumbed her clit. Thrusted his dick through the cleft of her plush ass. “That’s my good girl. Enough of this vanilla shit, right? This little pussy is mine.”

The eye of the webcam lingered in her mind.

“Yours,” she whispered.

James pushed off of her quickly, the cold air an unwelcome feeling over her back.

Before she could turn around, his hand cracked upon her burning ass cheek. Then gripped it, jiggling the meat of her flesh. “Louder, Holly. Beg me.”

Between her boyfriend and the men she knew were watching, she was losing all control of the situation.

He pulled his fingers from her pussy and slapped the other side of her ass. “Tell me.”

She glanced over at the laptop again, only to have James turn her around roughly to look at him.

All blue blood and beautiful. Knight in shining armor. Beloved baseball hero. The apple of his parents’ eyes. The nicest guy she’d ever known.

He gripped her chin, his wet fingers slipping as the smell of her pussy rose to her nostrils. “Beg me.”

“My cunt is yours.” She panted as she reached for his dick again, stroking its hard length. “I need your cock.”

“Where do you want it, my little whore?”

A warm wet spot dotted his pants at the tip of his dick. She licked her lips. “In my mouth.”

“Is that all?” His finger slipped over her soft lips, dragging the taste of her strawberry flavored gloss onto her tongue before adding another digit. One that tasted exactly like she knew she did.

Holly stroked him faster. “In my pussy.”

“Good, baby.” His saliva dipped finger trailed down her neck, through the line between her breasts. “But isn’t there one more place you want it? Tell me.”

It was what she’d always loved, but something they’d never done. He was too sweet, too good, too clean and normal for that. But what else could he be expecting her to say?

“My mouth. My cunt.” The smile on his face grew with the word. “My...my ass.”

James seized her hips and pushed her backward. “That’s a girl.”

Panties catching around her knees, Holly stumbled back onto the mattress with a squeal. Momentarily out of view of the laptop.

He tore his shirt over his head, throwing it to the side as she fell. His warm body covered hers, the fine hair of his chest tickling her breasts as his hands linked her wrists above her head.

The way he looked at her...

Dipping his head, he kissed her lips softly. Then made his way down to her chin. His nose skimmed the length of her jaw as he kissed down to her neck.

Holly moaned. Her knees clutched his hips as she thrust her aching pussy at his pant covered cock. “James.”

His hands still circled her wrists, pushing them down into the comforter as his teeth grazed her nipple.

She whimpered, pushing against his hold. Her legs seesawed against his as she tried desperately to feel his length along her soaked cunt. Whimpering quietly, she thrashed under his dominance.

“Fuck me!” she demanded. “Fuck me!”

Her boyfriend chuckled. “That’s not begging, Holly baby.”

“Please.” Strands of her short hair shagged over her eyes, blurring her view of the laptop beside them.

James let her go, tucking the hair behind her ear.

She grasped the top of his pants, going to work at the ridiculous belt holding his beautiful cock from her pussy.

He gripped her chin, forcing her to look into his dark blue eyes even as she worked the button of his pants free. “Do not forget who is fucking you.”

“I won’t.” She slid the zipper down.

“Say my name.”

Holly sighed as her hands met his warm, thick cock and pulled it out of the confines of his tight pants. “James.”

“Louder.”

“James,” she said, rubbing his cock through her saturated pussy lips.

Leaving her on the bed, he stood and ripped the pants from his hips. He lurched forward, seized her ankles, and yanked her to the edge of the bed.

“Oh God, yes!” She sat up, reaching for his dick.

Her boyfriend’s fingers hit her clit, slapping her with a rapid fire that took her breath away. Moaning, she fell back onto the bed even as her hips thrusted toward his palm.

“Whose pussy is this?” he demanded, strumming his fingers over her sensitive nub.

“Yours,” she whispered, letting her legs fall open wider. Hoping, praying he’d fuck her. “Please.”

He smiled and licked his lips. Hooking his arms under her knees, he brought her legs to her chest. Looked down at her aching cunt.

Biting her lip, it was all she could do to keep her hands to herself as she waited for him to penetrate her.

James clapped his hands to the back of her thighs and pushed them even further. Her ass came up off the side of the bed, her knees coming to a rest on either side of her head. It felt as if her body folded in half.

“What are you...James?”

His name was hardly out of her lips when his mouth descended on her slit. Tongued a line from the pucker of her asshole, over her drooling pussy, only to rest on her clit and latch on.

Holly’s arms froze, her fingers extended mid-air.

Between the cradle of her legs, her boyfriend’s blue eyes stared back at her. His tongue flicked furiously at her clit, making her buck against him. He reaffirmed his grip, grasping the cheeks of her ass.

“Oh...” Her eyes widened as the crest of orgasm surged through her, unable to look away from him. “Oh my God. Oh my God!”

Her cries hitched higher and higher, her knees twitching against her shoulders, legs trembling in his grip.

“Fuck me,” she screamed, her hands flailing, searching for his dick. “Please, please, James! Please fuck me.”

He broke himself from her twat with a hollow slurp. Growling, he shoved his hands under her, gliding his arms up her back, and threw her farther back on the bed. The mattress dented under her as he followed. He thrusted deep inside her, his cock stretching her pussy, the head resting against her G-spot and his balls dipping into the crack of her ass.

She heard her moan take over the air, the ache between her legs assuaged with the fit of him inside her.

James brushed her hair off her forehead and gently kissed her. “You like it better like this don’t you?”

Why was he talking?

All she could think about was how good it felt to finally have his cock inside her. And how she couldn’t wait to have her ass fucked again.

God, but that tongue in her mouth. Tasting of her own cum. Massaging her own.

His dick backed out, only to thrust in again. Solid, deep, slow.

“You talked to me one night.”

Just fuck me, she thought, pulling at his hips. Shut up and fuck me.

“About your life.

BlueDream21
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BlueDream21

How no one had ever cared for you.” More slow, searching thrusts.

Time seemed to slow down as she looked into his blue eyes.

He’d been so drunk that night. Barely able to walk, slurring all his words. She’d just run her fingers through his hair, petting him and musing about her life. A stream of consciousness to someone who wouldn’t remember.

But he had.

James slammed his dick inside her, making her gasp. “I love you, but I’ve been too nice, haven’t I?”

Her head rolled as his cock hammered her.

“You don’t really want someone to treat you nice, do you Holly?”

The room was filled with the wet, rhythmic pounding of his balls against her ass. She felt her face go hot, her pussy clamping down on him as the smell of sex washed through the room.

“Y-Yes.” Holly gasped, the word hardly audible as her body tensed, gripping his cock in her soaking hot channel. He thrashed inside her harder and harder, making her scream. Her hips raised, meeting him thrust for thrust, her wails jolting with every surge of his meat inside her.

“Liar.” James pulled out of her needy pussy.

“No, no!” Trying to focus, she reached out for him as he pulled away.

His callused hands pushed her legs together, rolling her on her side before yanking her back over to the edge of the bed. Her boyfriend’s hand cracked across her burning ass cheek again, making her yelp in surprised glee.

“Don’t fucking tell me what to do.” He grasped her hair and leaned over her, his lips brushing her ear. “You know the rules. You want it, you beg.”

Two fingers penetrated her pussy, pumping hard inside her before leaving her empty again.

“Please,” she whimpered.

A finger nudged her little asshole, making her jump. She pushed her face into the bed, propping her butt into the air.

His rough digit wiggled inside her until he was knuckle deep. He pulled back and pushed in again, fucking her ass with his thick finger.

She moaned, feeling her tight channel loosen to accept him.

“You have no idea how long I’ve waited to claim this little ass,” James said, adding another finger.

“Take it,” she plead. “Take my ass.”

But it was at her other entrance that Holly felt the warm bulbous head of his cock, prodding and pushing inside her sopping wet pussy.

“Oh, believe me. I will.”

He sank inside her, not stopping until his nuts rested against her clit. His fingers worked in and out of her ass even as he slowly fucked her.

Never had she felt more full, more satisfied. More sexual. More needy.

Her customers. Fuck, she’d forgotten all about them.

She glanced at the laptop. The little green light beamed back as James’s cock slammed into just the right part of her, his busy fingers shoving in and out of her.

Holly’s eyes widened. Gasping for breath, she couldn’t help but clench down on him as her body seized up again. Unable to hold her self up, she sank onto the mattress.

Her boyfriend spanked her ass. “Get the fuck up, my little whore.”

“I can’t, I can’t,” she gasped.

James withdrew his fingers, then his dick.

“No, please, baby.” She looked over her shoulder into his deep blue eyes.

“Good girl. You’re learning now.”

Butterflies erupted inside her as his approval washed over her. When had it become so important?

His full mouth parted in a smile and the affection she’d seen for so long in his eyes returned. “Get your sexy ass on the bed.”

Holly stood numbly, brushing the hair out of her face. She’d been ready to leave him, to find a place of her own. Someplace no one could take away from her. Somewhere in her name only.

His eyes narrowed and he clutched her sore ass, spreading and shaking the meat of it. “Do you need another spanking?”

Could she get any wetter?

She took her head, her short hair dancing at her collarbones.

He stepped closer and rubbed his wet cock in the cleft of her pussy, grazing her back entrance. “Do you want me to fuck this sweet little ass of yours?”

Holly’s mouth parted and she let out a shaky breath. “Yes.”

James shoved her toward the bed and stepped back. “Then get on the bed like I told you to.”

She crawled onto the mattress on her hands and knees.

“Good. Now grab the footboard.”

Glancing back at him, her eyes rested on the corkscrew motion of his hand pumping his slick cock. How his nuts swung slightly with every tug. She licked her lips.

“Holly.”

She met his blue eyes.

“Don’t make me tell you again.”

Taking a deep breath, she crawled to the foot of the bed. Looked directly into the eye of the laptop. With the screen having gone dark, the little green light seemed to shine like a lighthouse. Mapping her way into the minds of her voyeurs.

Accusing her of betraying the one person who’d ever really cared about her.

“Baby?”

“Put that ass in the air.”

Her pussy and asshole seemed to quiver at the sound of James’s voice.

Obediently, she gripped the cold iron bar at the foot of the bed. Dropped to her elbows. Raised her butt. 

The air conditioning turned on, the cool air washing over her naked skin.

“James. Please,” she whined.

She felt the bed move under her.

“Part your legs some, baby,” he murmured.

Feeling painfully empty, she teetered on her knees as she spread part.

“That’s it.” He moved toward her, the coarse hair of his legs brushing her smooth calves. “Is this what you’ve been waiting for?”

She nodded. Bit her glossy lip. “Please, baby.”

His cock rubbed through her swollen lips, making her push her ass up higher. Then he dipped his fat length inside her molten twat. Scooping up the sticky wetness from her labia, James smeared it over her asshole.

She whimpered.

“Don’t worry, sweetheart.”

Pulling out, he grabbed her hip and she felt his thick cockhead line up with her little backdoor. And push.

Holly’s eyes widened, her mouth dropping open as she inhaled deeply. Looking directly into the lens of the laptop. Knowing how many men on the other side were watching.

“Oh yeah, that’s nice.” His thick head finally popped through the muscular ring and continued deeper, stretching her rectum with every inch of his invading cock. “So fucking tight.”

She groaned, pushing her face into the white comforter. Clinging to the cold footboard.

The pain, oh God, the exquisite pain. She’d forgotten about that part. At the same time, she didn’t know how she’d managed this long without it.

When his warm testicles finally rested against her plump pussy, his fingers dug into the flesh of her ass cheek. She sighed as he ground his dick fully into her sheath.

“Fuck, baby.” His voice was strained as he slowly moved in and out of her tight little hole.

The pain blurred with ecstasy, the pace of his dick speeding up. Holly propped herself up on her elbows again, pushing back on him. She glanced at the laptop just as his balls spanked her sloppy pussy.

“I’m such a dirty fucking whore,” she whispered between thrusts.

His answering groan sent her fingers flying between her legs. Rubbing the slick nub of her clit, the tender flesh of his nutsack nudged her knuckles. Sweat beaded her chest, soaked the roots of her hair as his cock drove deeper inside her.

James grabbed a hunk of her hair, twisting her head to the side. “Whose ass is this?”

“Your fucking ass, James.”

“Whose dirty whore are you?”

“Yours!” Her fingers worked her clit, her legs trembling with pleasure.

His hand curled around the base of her throat, drawing her body against his sweaty chest. “Come here. Let me see that pretty face. Look at who's reaming out your sweet little ass.”

Arching her back, she leaned her head against him. Her hair brushed his chest as she made eye contact with the only man who’d ever truly loved her. His cock sawed in and out of her most forbidden hole as his bouncing lips kissed her own.

His free hand slapped her nipple, making her cry out, and then he grabbed onto it and squeezed hard, as if it were the only thing holding him from coming.

Nothing could stop Holly. With her frantic fingers over her clit, her mauled breast, his callused hand at the base of her throat, his thick cock working out her asshole, and the animalistic panting and grunting in her ear, she came undone. Screaming, sweating, sobbing, what seemed like a tidal wave of pure pleasure ripped through her body and poured out her previously fucked pussy.

“Fuck, baby, yes!”

His yell seemed like it came from somewhere else, even as his cock continued to beat at her hungry asshole, driving her orgasm until she had nothing left to give.

Trembling and weak, she draped her hands over his.

“You done?” he murmured.

She could barely manage a nod, her hair sticking to his powerful shoulders and the back of her neck.

“Good.” His thrusts slowed. “But I’m not.”

Her boyfriend carefully pulled out of her asshole and fisted her hair at the scalp. Using it as a leash, he lead her to crawl off the mattress and walk with him to the front of the bed.

Right in the eye of the laptop.

“You like being treated like a whore?” James asked softly.

Holly looked down at his slick cock before meeting his beautiful blue eyes again. She nodded.

“Then kneel.”

She looked down again, knowing exactly what he was asking her to do. Even after where that powerful tool had been.

“Be a good little whore bitch. Don’t fucking think about it. Just fucking do it. Let go and be the whore you are.” He grinned and oddly enough, she saw love in his eyes. “My fucking whore.”

Never taking her eyes off of his, she dropped to her knees.

“That’s it. You know what to do.”

Licking her lips, she ran her fingertips over his tanned, muscular thighs. Up his abs. Then moved down the line of hair from his navel. His trimmed pubic hair glistened with her cum, his cock hard and wet.

She wrapped her hand around the width of the cock she loved, eliciting a moan from her boyfriend.

His fingers scooped up her hair, fisting it into a short ponytail.

Holly looked up, into his hooded blue eyes. Knowing what he wanted, what he expected. She’d never dreamed he’d be this guy. Never dreamed she’d act this slutty with a boyfriend in front of her computer camera. Never dreamed she’d love anyone, let alone fuck the man she loved like this, betraying his trust the entire time.

Sliding her hand up his cock, she stopped just past the solid lip of the head before jacking her hand back down his engorged shaft. His testicles caught her eye, bouncing with the movement of her fist. Lubricated with the juice of her freshly fucked cunt.

She licked her lips.

Swallowing, she looked up at his face, his parted mouth. Noticed the way his chest rose and fell, shallow and quick, as if every second he had to force himself to remember to breathe.

Holly walked on her knees to get closer to him, until she could smell the aroma of her own cum, mixed slightly with that of his sweat.

His eyes narrowed on hers, as if straining to give her a message. A dirty one, full of forceful demands.

She leaned in, her breath hitting the skin of his inner thighs and rushing back at her. Pussy and ass sore, her clit still seemed to pulsate as she raised up on her haunches and gingerly touched her tongue to his hanging sack.

He groaned, nearly tipping his head back before regaining his focus on her.

Curling her tongue around the back of his nut, she continued to work his cock. Her eyelashes brushed the skin of his pelvis, the slope of her nose slickening as the underside of his length brushed against it.

His eyelids were more droopy than ever. “Holly, baby.”

Stretching her tongue to grasp the farther nut, she pulled both into her mouth. Her cum was thick over them, the taut twins jumping and seeming to harden with every swipe of her tongue.

There was something so beautiful about a pair of testicles. Sensitive. Demanding. Virile. She loved them.

But there was more.

Most men didn’t like it, weren’t into it. But fuck if she hadn’t gone far enough with James today. As if the rays of sunshine that sparkled through the blinds were tainted with filth, this was the day she would let the walls of her sexuality drop.

Still stroking his dick, she pulled her mouth off of his balls, letting them drop onto her cheek. She gripped his ass with one hand, pulling his hips closer to her as she licked the little strip of flesh between his asshole and his testicles.

“Fuck, baby, what are you doing?” Groaning, James let her hair go. Took control over the stroking of his cock.

Knee walking between his legs, she licked a line between his nutsack backward.

He opened his stance a little wider. “Holly... fuck, you’re a kinky bitch.”

No sooner had the words left his mouth than her tongue found his asshole. The little bud quivered under her touch and she forced the tip of her tongue through the puckered opening.

“Fuck, Holly!” He bucked away from her before pushing back. “Fuck, baby. That’s amazing.”

She worked her tongue in and out of his asshole for almost a minute when his fingers scraped against her scalp. Grasping her hair tightly, he slowly pulled her head from his ass. His hanging balls slapped against her face, dragged against her nose and over her eyelids as she moved backward.

When she was free, she looked up at him. Licked her lips and swallowed as he moved her face toward his cockhead.

“Open your mouth, baby,” he whispered.

Holly obliged him, opening her mouth as wide as it would go, trailing her lower lip along his shaft as he pulled her to the crest of his dick. Rounding the bell end, she slipped her tongue over the underside of his head and traced the edge of the lip.

“That’s it, baby.” James’s eyes didn’t sway from her face as he smoothed her short hair back and held tight to the roots. “Suck that cock.”

She moaned over his dick, nostrils flaring as she lost track of the wholesome front she’d worn for the last year. Her body felt electric, like all her synapses fired at once. Opening even wider, she leaned her head down on him, the ridges of his shaft skating down her eager tongue even as her hand worked his cock from the base to her lips.

It felt like everything they’d ever been had come to this moment. All the sex she’d ever had was tame.

Pulling away, she let his cock slide out of her lips. She rubbed her cheek on his wet dick, feeling it glide across her smooth skin. An ounce of pre cum escaped as the slit of his cock bumped against her upper lip. Holly ran her tongue over her mouth, catching the thick strand of cum before engulfing his cock in her mouth yet again.

Pressure from the back of her head took her off guard, until she realized what he was doing.

Gearing up to fuck her face.

Holly sucked a breath through her nose as her hands wound around his ass. She cupped his muscled cheeks in her hands, flattening them only as he pulled her face closer.

His cock drove into her mouth, over the expanse of her flattening tongue, before hitting her throat.

She gagged over him, tears forming in her eyes. Her hands dipped lower, digging into the meat of his ass. More pre cum spat into the back of her throat, the thick salty flavor erupting every part of the bad girl lying in wait inside of her.

Her fingertip found his asshole. Inched inside the tight ring as he pushed into her throat. Pulled out in the same beat.

“Oh, yes, baby.” James let out a deep sigh. “I’ve been waiting for this side of you to come out.”

He was?

The force of his thrusts grew, her finger moving in and out of him in tandem. She swallowed, her throat gripping the blunt head of his cock.

He moaned, his grip tightening on her scalp as he pumped his dick in her mouth. “I’m gonna come, baby.”

His warm, hard flesh surged through her oral cavity one final time, resting just passed her gag reflex and inside her throat. Warm testicles packed against her chin, her mouth spread to the maximum as she held her breath.

When his cock jumped, she tried to swallow. Getting ready for the sperm she’d worked hard for.

James gathered her hair in one hand, holding her in place. His other hand held the base of his dick, pulled out of her desperate mouth.

Coughing and sputtering, she tried to reach for him again.

“Put your hands behind your back.” His voice was strained as he pumped his cock. “Shut your eyes. Do it now!”

“Why--” The first spurt landed over her lips and across her cheek. The warm, salty taste of semen answered her unspoken question.

“Fuck.” James groaned.

Holly put her hands behind her back, opening her mouth and closing her eyes as the jets kept coming. Over the freckles of her nose. Her carefully applied mascara. Her cheeks, her hairline. She felt it trickling down her neck and dripping off her chin.

When a final spurt jumped inside her mouth, she felt the tip of his hard cock follow. He pulled away just as she tried to suck him in, stroking his dick through the streams of cum over her face before nudging her lips again.

He did this again and again, smearing his semen, bathing his cock in jizz and returning it to her to clean.

“You did well.” His coarse hands found hers, pulling her to a standing position.

She still didn’t open her eyes, her lashes laden with the weight of his cum.

James tweaked her hard nipples. She could almost hear him grin.

“I love you, babe.” His hands brushed her hair from her face. “And you look fucking beautiful, painted in my cum. If I could stay, I’d take you in the bathroom and clean you up just so we could do this again.”

Holly reached for his cock, but he grabbed her wrist.

“No matter how dirty you are, I love you. Even when you think I don’t know about your little online scheme.”

She took a quick breath through her cum stained lips. He knew?

“That’s right, Holly. Do you think the first time I saw you was on that field?” His fingers slid down her dripping jaw, scooping the thick excess and smearing it over her swollen mouth. “No, you beautiful princess. It was online.”

Her lips tasted salty as she licked them, her body pulsating with shock. She moved to wipe her face, but James’s fingers locked over that wrist as well.

“Whose whore are you?”

“Yours,” she said automatically.

“That’s right. No matter how alone you’ve always felt, you’re not any more. Even with this camwhore shit.” His hands drifted to her shoulders and gently urged her to turn around. “Now you go over to that laptop and show them that pretty face.”

“James?”

He slapped her ass playfully. “Don’t worry, baby. More later.”

His hands urged her to the swivel chair, directing her to sit down. The chair was like a coarse carpet on the skin of her naked ass.

A couple of clicks told her James was working on the computer. Feeling around, she grasped his forearm as he pulled away from the laptop.

Something was pushed into her hand. Cloth.

She heard the rustle of clothes a few feet away, then a soft kiss at the skin between her shoulder and neck. “You love me back.”

James didn’t wait for an answer. A minute after he’d uttered the words, she heard the front door shut. The loud bolt cluttered to a stop inside its station.

Holly waited a beat before bringing the cloth in her hands to her coated eyelashes. She wiped them free of her lover’s sperm and opened her eyes with a struggle. The red plaid of her cum stained top in her hands came into focus before she glanced at the open bedroom door.

The one James had walked out of. The one he’d be walking back into in just a few hours, coming back to continue what he’d started.

She licked her swollen lips and smiled. Shook her head and looked up at the computer screen.

He’d opened the minimized window. Her grinning face looked back at her, skin still glistening from his semen. A glob of white goo stuck to her hair. Mascara had run from her eyes, streaking her temples. She looked so gloriously used.

The texts from her followers came too fast to read. Never had she had this many fans or this much response.

She glanced down to the little icon at the bottom of the screen. The usual amount in her tip jar had more than tripled.

Her grin widened as she looked into the webcam. “You boys like that?”

The responses were immediate, the cash in her tip jar slowing.

“Ah, ah. You want more, you pay more.”

The tip jar flooded.

Published 
Written by Katherine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments