Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Girl That Needed To Get Fucked

49
19 Comments 19
61.1k Views 61.1k
4.3k words 4.3k words
Famous Story

Mitch was gone. He was off to his business lunch and then flying back to Texas to his wife and children. I was not falling in love with Mitch. And I don't think it was even him that I was missing. He triggered a hunger within me that still needed to be fed. He had made me his slut. He transformed me into his fucktoy and I fervently embraced that role. Don't get me wrong, I was not playing the part of his slut but in that moment, I truly became his slut. And I loved it. I reveled in it. No regrets, guilt or apologies.

Sex with my boyfriend was beautiful. It was tender. Loving. And yes, there was real passion between us. Sex with Mitch was raw, primal, decadent and nasty with moments that stood on the threshold of brutality. It was dark and dangerous physically and more importantly within my mind. I needed that intimate loving sex that I experienced with my boyfriend. I craved the decadent sex that I had with Mitch. There is an important distinction between "need" and "crave". You need food but you crave dessert.

A deep and powerful desire had been triggered within me and I was craving something salty and sweet. I hungered for something creamy and gooey. It called to me relentlessly. I could hear my heart pounding in my ears. I could feel my blood moving like hot lava throughout my arms, stomach, thighs and pussy. It didn't matter how much I touched myself and came. Pleasuring myself just made me more desirous.

I sat on the bed staring at my phone. There it was. The taxi driver's phone number. I was literally shaking at the thought of texting him and asking him to pick me up at the hotel. If I did that then I knew that it was a choice that could change me forever. I could rationalize that Mitch had seduced me. But if I made the effort to contact the taxi driver that meant that I was seeking out a complete stranger to use me as a sex object.

Would it just a be a one-time thing or the start of a whole new lascivious lifestyle of wanton and reckless behavior. And I knew myself so well that the chances were, it would be the latter.

"Angela," I said out loud to myself. "Stop bullshitting yourself. You know you are going to fucking do it, so stop all of this fake debate shit and text that horny taxi driver and let's get this adventure started."

I picked up the phone and sent a text.

"Hello. I don't know if you remember me. I was the girl that you dropped off at the hotel in Brookline. You know, the one with the pussy hat."

I bit my lip and hit send. It said "delivered".

I was shaking so much now that I was close to having convulsions. I held out my hand and it was moving up and down uncontrollably.

At first there was no response. And then I saw it. Three dots indicating that he was responding. Then it went away. No response. Finally, three more dots.

"I remember," he said. "The girl that needed to get fucked."

At first, I did not know how to respond. And then I realized there was only one answer.

"Yes," I replied.

"What do you want?" he texted.

"Umm," I wrote back. "I need a ride home. I was hoping you could drive me."

"I will come," he replied.

"Yes, you will," I thought. You will.

He told me to meet him in 15 minutes in front of the hotel. My whole body was flushed from being so incredibly wet and turned on.

I had been gone all night long. I texted my mother and my boyfriend telling them that I was still in Boston and was going to hang out with some friends for a while. My mother told me to have fun and be safe. Sorry mom, safe is not on the menu today. My boyfriend told me he would call me later and that he loved me. I told him I loved him too and sent him hugs and kisses.  Instead of feeling guilty or bad this just made me even more turned on.

When I came downstairs the taxi driver was already there standing by his car. He had dark hair, above average height, a lean build and stubble. He had a dark complexion compared to mine. In the winter, I am practically Snow White.

I looked at him. Even from this distance I could see his eyes. The same eyes that looked at me so intensely the day before. They were filled with fire and lust. They looked almost angry. I trembled.

I was about to open the back door but it was locked.

"You sit in front," he said. "Next to me."

He had a slight accent that I couldn't quite make out. I later found out that his name was Ibrahim, he was from Turkey but had been here for the last 15 years. I also learned that he was 39 years old, had a wife and three kids. His oldest son was just a year younger than me. I am not sure why that turned me on but it did. The idea of being with older married men for some reason made me breathless.

I did as he said and walked around to the passenger side of the car. I could feel his eyes watch me every step of the way. It was only until I got into the car did he sit in the driver seat. My head was a little dizzy and my heart was now pounding even harder than before.

I knew he suspected that this was more than just a taxi ride. Why would I specifically get him to drive me home? Especially after what he said to me. He knew that I went into a strange man's hotel room and that we fucked all night long. And he also realized that I knew he wanted to fuck me. That I could hear it in his voice and see it in how he looked at me.

I gave him the address of my friend's house that lived about 15 minutes from me. I had the presence of mind not to use my own so that he wouldn't know where I live. It was about a 40-minute drive from the city.

We didn't say anything. We didn't even look at each other. Ibrahim was busy getting us onto the highway and seemed very focused.

My body felt hot and flush and the car temperature was on high so I pulled off my coat. Besides I wanted to let him see my body. My shirt was tight, my nipples were rock hard and my stretch pants clung to my body. I had pulled them up as high as I could to make sure he could see the outline of my pussy lips.

"Put in back," he said. As I did so I could feel his gaze on my body as I turned to place the coat on the back seat. As soon as I was settled back in my seat he put his hand on my thigh without saying a word. I could not help from letting out a soft breath at his initial touch. I kept looking forward and acted as if nothing had happened as we drove on.

He rubbed my thigh slowly. He had strong hands. Inch by inch he moved down until he was almost between my legs. I clamped my thighs together. I don't know what compelled me to stop him. I was aching for his touch but it was too soon for him to cross that line.

He stopped from moving his hand between my legs but still kept his hand on my lower thigh. He then raised his hand and moved it to my left breast. I did not object to this overture. He touched me gently at first. He caressed my breast. He felt the shape of it. He rubbed the nipple. Ibrahim then shifted his body a bit closer to me and reached further to feel my right breast. He massaged, squeezed and manipulated my young, buoyant tit.

When I moaned, he moaned in response. Then he moved his hand underneath my shirt. Flesh on flesh. His hand was warm and rough. He held my bare breast and slowly squeezed. I was breathing heavily now as he manhandled by young tit while we drove down the highway with cars veering by to the left and the right of us. I didn't care if anyone saw us and in fact was excited at the thought of it.

He moved his hand back down between my legs again. I clamped my thighs shut once more. This time he tried to pry his way in and I used my two hands to try to stop him. It was our little dance. But this time he was determined and pushed his way in. I held onto his hand with both of mine while I felt him press his middle finger against my pussy lips. I let out an utterance and he laughed under his breath.

I closed my eyes and threw my head back. He ran his finger on my pussy lips over my stretch pants. I was so turned on that his first touch nearly made me pass out. He sensed how hot I was and moved his hand into the top of my pants and slide it back down to my bare pussy. His finger went straight for my clit. I came instantly. I screamed and convulsed in my seat my hair twirling. This made him rub my clit even more. He rubbed his finger around and around as I thrashed about. Finally, I put my hands back on his wrist to stop him since my clit was now so sensitive. He moved his finger off my clit but then pushed his middle finger into my wet hot pussy. He moved his finger inside me rubbing my pussy walls for a few seconds and then pulled his hand out of my pants.

He looked at his glistening finger and then brought it to my mouth. I took his hand with both of mine, opened my mouth and sucked his middle finger like it was a cock. I ate all my wetness off of his finger.

That was his que to unzip his pants and take out his hard cock. He also had a very large cock and would have been the biggest I'd ever experienced if I had not met Mitch the day before. It was delicious looking. It was dark and long with black pubic hair surrounding it like a lion's mane. 

Without a word spoken I plunged head first into his lap with my mouth eagerly and anxiously needing to have his prick inside of it. One more than one occasion, my boyfriend had begged me to give him a blow job while driving in the car and I flatly refused.  But I did not give it a second thought to suck on this stranger's cock while driving on the highway in broad daylight.  It was delicious. 

Not even an hour ago I was blowing Mitch's cock. And now here I with the taxi driver that drove us both to the hotel giving him head.  I had never sucked two different men within one hour of each other. I had never had sex in public but I knew as I pushed his cock deeper down my throat that this was just one of many "firsts" I would soon be experiencing.

Ibrahim moaned as he felt my warm mouth cover his cock. I sucked it hard and fast. I was too turned on for technique or skill. This was a dirty, nasty cocksucking session and I pushed my head down on it until it entered the back of my throat.

We both were groaning as I sucked and slurped his delicious cock. I heard a truck horn beeping as it drove next to us. He must have seen my head bobbing up and down in Ibrahim's lap. Ibrahim responded by reaching over my back and pulling down my pants exposing my ass to the truck driver. I let him do it and even helped by wiggling out of them for him.

"Show him," he said to me as I continued to blow him. Without his cock leaving my mouth I scooted up and got on my knees and stuck my ass up for the truck driver to see. In response, there was a barrage of enthusiastic beeps.

The car began to accelerate as we wove from lane to lane. Ibrahim pulled my head off of him and told me to pull up my pants. I was breathing heavy and looked back and saw the truck way in the distance.

"He does not follow," he said. "But I think you liked him looking at your bare as ass you sucked my cock. Maybe you would like him to do more than just watch." I didn't say a word but sucked harder.

AnnyUBright
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnyUBright

He laughed as if my increased suction was an admission that I liked the idea.  I honestly didn't know what I would do if Ibrahim stopped down some back street and let the truck driver watch or "do more than watch". This was all new territory for me.

Ibrahim picked up his phone and made a call. He spoke in Turkish to someone. The discussion was direct and to the point. He hung up and told me that he was taking me to his friend's apartment. It was close by and empty at the moment since his friend was at work.

Within a few minutes we were in his friend's apartment where he clearly lived alone. It was a bit of a mess but not too bad for a bachelor pad. Ibrahim and I did not say a word. He stood behind me with one hand on a tit and the other on my ass and guided me to the bedroom. He violently yanked down my pants and pulled off my top. He threw me on the bed and pulled down his jeans and without taking any of his own clothes off pushed his cock into my pussy.

I looked into his eyes. A dark fire was in them. A passion that bordered on frustration and even desperation. Yes, Ibrahim was desperate for me. My sweet, young pussy that he never believed he could have. The same intense look as yesterday. "You need to be fucked," he said to me. Our eyes were locked as I felt his hard blood engorged cock push into me.

I felt the heat of us cock as it forced its way in, stretching me.   My vaginal walls wrapped around him pulsating and throbbing as it covered his hard shaft with my wetness. My eyes never left him, watching his face contort in ecstasy as he pushed deeper and deeper inside of me. My tight twat clinging onto him as he forcefully plunged his cock as far as he could inside me.

"This is what you wanted when you saw me yesterday," I thought. "You wanted to fuck me as I sat in your taxi. You want to spread my young, sweet cunt with your fat, dirty cock and you thought you could never have it. Here it is. My hot, wet, teenage pussy. Take it. Fucking take it."

And he did. I let out a big grunt as he shoved his cock hard inside of me. Ibrahim pounded me. He slammed into me. He drilled me. Rammed me. My tits were bouncing up and down uncontrollably as he pummeled my sweet pussy. Still wearing his jacket and shirt, his jeans wrapped around his ankles, shoes still on his feet - his body was like a jack hammer crushing my sweet, little cunt.

No words were spoken. We were beyond words. Beyond thought. We were two bodies crashing, smashing and colliding into one another. I met his downward force with the upward thrusts of my hips brimming over with lust and unfettered desire. Mitch had fucked me hard the night before but this was a completely different level. We had tapped into something bestial and primal.

With every forward thrust I let out another grunt as if I was being punched in the stomach. My head began to thrash back and forth with my long hair being flung in a whirlwind of passion. I could feel my whole body beginning to erupt. I felt a slow, steady build as I began to shake and shudder and finally could not take it any longer. I flung my head back and screamed as loud as I ever had in my life. My body exploded and convulsed. I came over and over again and this only made him fuck me even harder. I lost count of how many times I came with each orgasm erupting on Ibrahim's cock.

"Fuck me," I yelled. "Fuck my brains out. Fuck me harder, Slam my cunt. Hammer me with your cock. I want it. I fucking want it."

If this was rough sex, I needed more of it. I wanted it as hard as he could give it.

Words came back to me after I came but Ibrahim was still an animal fucking me with everything he had and only cumming inside of me would change that. And there was nothing I wanted more in that moment than to feel him pump every drop of his cum inside me. I had to have his semen in my body.

"Fill me with your cum," I said. "Shoot it. Blast all your whole load inside my pussy. I want it. I need it. Empty your balls inside my cunt."

Ibrahim's whole body suddenly clenched and he was as stiff as a board. I felt his load burst inside of me as his cum blasted my pussy walls with his white, hot fluid. His sperm pumped into me over and over and I thought it would never end. Finally, he collapsed on top of me breathing heavily. We lay there for a few moments with his hard cock still inside me.

He moved off of me and lie on his back. I moved down to his cock with my bare ass facing him. I took his wet cock in my mouth and eagerly licked and sucked our juices off of him.

His cell phone rang and instantly became tense and yelled into the phone.

"Who was that?" I asked after he hung up.

"It is my friend Mehmed. He owns this place," he said. "The neighbors said they heard loud banging and girl screaming in apartment. He told me to not make so much noise. I told him to fuck off." We both laughed.

I heard him take a photograph of my ass as I continued to clean his cock with my mouth.

"What are you doing"" I asked between slurps.

"I send him picture so he knows why I don't give a fuck about neighbors," he said as he wrote a text to his friend and hit send. "Don't worry because can't see your face."

"Yes, please don't send any with my face," I said a little worried.

"No, I won't," he said slapping my ass. Ok enough talking. Keep sucking." I did so obediently and eagerly.

As my head was down on his cock I heard him texting his friend.

"My friend Mehmed looked at photo I sent and says you have nice ass," Ibrahim said. "But wants to know if your face also nice. I told him you have beautiful face and that my cock is inside it right now. And I tell him you have nice tits also. Everything so nice."

He put his phone down and took his cock out of my mouth and made me lie on my back. He moved up on top of me and pushed his cock in my mouth. Ibrahim started to fuck my face.

"I fuck your pretty face like a cunt," he said. "Because it is a cunt. You have a mouth cunt, a pussy cunt and an ass cunt. I fuck all three cunts today. After mouth cunt, I will fuck ass cunt."

Ibrahim pulled out his cock and slapped my face with it and then shoved it back in. He pushed it deep down my throat and held it there. I could feel tears streaming out of my eyes. He repeated this pattern over and over. Fucking my face, pulling out and slapping me with his cock and then deep throating me.

I rubbed my clit and fingered my pussy as he rammed my face with his prick. I never had a man do this to me before. I was overwhelmed by a feeling of helplessness that was frightening but also exhilarating. I never felt so totally dominated. And his aggression towards me was intense and thrilling. He was using me as his sex toy. My first natural instinct was to resist it. But then something amazing happened. I let go. I surrendered to it. Then I came.

I came with Ibrahim cock wedged down my throat as I rubbed my clit furiously. But I did not just cum but exploded. I was in an orgasmic frenzy.

I collapsed and Ibrahim pulled his prick out. We looked into each other's eyes.

"Now I fuck your ass," he said.

I closed my eyes and felt so happy. The one thing that had been missing from my night with Mitch was getting fucked in my ass. I had only anal sex recently at that point and I loved the feeling of total submission, the combination of pain and pleasure and the intensity of the entire experience. Mitch was way too big to squeeze into my ass and although Ibrahim was rather large also it was more in the threshold of what I could probably handle.

I was on all fours as Ibrahim lubricated the inside of my ass with one and then two fingers. I closed my eyes as my sensitive hole was being invaded by a foreign object. I felt him spread his two fingers inside of my ass getting me ready for his big, hard cock. Then he pulled his fingers out. Quickly I felt the tip of his cock press against my back hole. I took a deep breath as he pushed inside me.

"Such an amazing ass," he said. "I will fill it with cock."

His thick prick penetrated me slowly stretching my tight hole. I grunted as the head of his cock pried into my ass.

"You are nineteen, yes?" he asked as his cock continued to bury itself inside of me.

"Yes, I am,” I said between my moans and groans.

"Such a young slut," he said.

I heard a click.

"Did you take a picture?" I asked.

"Yes, of my cock in your teenage ass," he said. Then he laughed. “My friend Mehmed said you are a dirty girl for letting me fuck your ass so soon.”

"Oh fuck," I said. "You sent that photo to your friend?"

"Yes, and he says your ass looks even better stuffed with dick," he said thrusting the last inches of his cock up my tight hole.

Ibrahim threw his phone on the bed and leaned forward holding onto both of my tits for leverage as he began to increase his thrusts in and out of my ass. He started slowly and then began to build momentum. He then grabbed my long hair pulling it back as he rammed my tight sweet ass with his big married cock.

The pressure was beyond anything I had ever felt before. I was being stretched from deep within. My body was on fire. I had no thought or feeling other than the sensation of Ibrahim's hard cock inside my ass. It was as if the animal part of me took over completely.

In the distance, I could hear Ibrahim saying nasty and lude things to me. I vaguely felt him yanking back my hair and slapping my ass. He laughed when I began to push back against him in order to increase the power of the pummeling I was getting.

I wanted this. It is all I wanted. It is all that I felt. It was all that I was in that moment. I lost myself completely to the sensation of being fucked in my smooth, shapely, sweet, tight ass.

I flung back my head and screamed reveling in the most intense orgasm I had ever had. It was rapturous.

I felt Ibrahim explode inside my ass filling me with his hot cum. I could feel his hard cock pumping its hot fluid inside of me. I clenched my ass muscles to help drain him of his luscious semen.  It belonged inside of me. His cum. All my holes. As much as he wanted to give me, I would take. Every drop.

We both collapsed on the bed. We laughed and kissed. This was a completely different level of sexual experience I ever had before but hoped more than anything to have again and again.

I looked at Ibrahim and he had a devilish smile on his face. He then looked across the room and indicated I should do the same.

There at the bedroom doorway stood a man. He had a deep tan and a shaved head. The look on his face was a mixture of shock and amazement.

"Meet my friend Mehmed," Ibrahim said to me as he squeezed one of my tits and moved it up and down like he was waving it at his friend. "Say hi to him."

"Hi Mehmed," I said and smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by AngelaQ2C
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments