Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Job Interview- Part II

"I took my best friend Jill in for an interview, but had to help her navigate the erotic process"

21
4 Comments 4
18.9k Views 18.9k
3.4k words 3.4k words
All weekend, I fantasized about my job interview from Friday. I had applied at a modeling agency and the interviewer had been more than gracious in the initial interview. I had the job and I was happy. Actually, I was ecstatic!

I called Jill, a close friend of mine. I couldn’t wait to see her to give her the good news.

Jill, like me, was an aspiring model. Where I was the shapely one, Jill was rail thin and had huge boobs. We had met in a modeling class at a local community college and we hit it off, right away. She and I both liked the instructor, a young fellow about twenty-something, from the Julliard School of the Arts in NY, but neither of us had the guts to try and approach him on a personal level.

We plotted our attack. I would grab his arms, pull them over his head and she would rip open his shirt. I’d use it to tie his hands and she would strip him of his trousers. The plan was a good one, but neither of us lacked the will to carry it out. Then, we found out he was gay and our bubble burst.

Jill worked as a legal secretary and I was the “party” girl, working as a hostess at a local hip hop club. The modeling job was my way to get away from the club.

“I got it!” I exclaimed as Jill answered the phone.

“Oh yeah!” Jill quietly exclaimed. She was at work, so I understood her reserved response, but I knew she was happy for me.

“And . . .” I continued, “They are looking for more models!”

“Really?” Jill responded. Her interests were peeked.

“What do they pay?” Jill asked.

“A thousand a shoot and up to five, if you do anything involving nudity,” I replied. Jill had no issues with nudity. She once posed fully nude for eight hours while artists tried to recreate her image in oils on canvas.

“Didn’t you get horny?” I had asked when she told me about the experience.

“Only for short period of time, but after a while, it went away,” she replied, “but that damn watermelon I held between my legs had its issues.”

I liked Jill’s sick sense of humor.

“How much nudity?” Jill inquired.

“As much as you want, I guess,” I replied.

I could hear Jill’s mind thinking through the silence on the phone.

“If you want, I can set you up with an interview or you can go with me on Monday and check things out for yourself,” I replied.

“Let me check with my boss and I’ll let you know,” Jill responded. We hung up and I rubbed my pussy, I was still aching from the previous day’s activities.

Jill called back after a few minutes and said he had managed to get Monday off. I was excited, but more excited because I knew she was going to get the fuck experience of her life.

Sunday evening, we went out for drinks, like we always did.

“What shall I wear tomorrow?” Jill asked as we sipped on our wine at the Vineyard.

“I wore a print sundress,” I replied.

I wanted to tell Jill how the interview was really going to be conducted, but couldn’t. Jim, the guy that I interviewed with, was drop-dead gorgeous and a good interviewer. I didn’t want to spoil any surprises.

“is there anything I need to bring to the interview, like prints or my portfolio?” Jill inquired.

“No,” I replied, “Jim is the talent scout. He knows how to spot good talent and has been at this for quite a few good years. Leave your inhibitions behind you and you’ll do fine.”

I picked Jill up at nine and we headed to the non-descript offices for the agency. She was dressed in a halter top and designer jeans and looking fabulous with her eight inch black heals.

“So what is the name of this agency?” Jill asked as we pulled into the parking lot of the agency. I hadn’t thought to ask.

“I don’t know,” I responded, “but it doesn’t matter, because they have connections to some powerful people, so they don’t need to advertise- they work on “word of mouth” referrals.”

We took a seat in the very same non-descript waiting room I had waited in on Friday. I could tell Jill was nervous, because she kept swinging her leg back and forth, her hands clasped in her lap. I put my hand in Jill’s thigh.

“Relax,” I said.

“I just hope they like me,” Jill responded.

The door opened and Jim’s familiar face smiled, seeing that I had brought a friend.

“Hi,”I’m Jim,” he said, sticking out his hand,

“I’m Jill,” Jill responded, shaking his hand.

I winked at Jim and he smiled.

“Follow me,” Jim said, as he led us down the long hallway. I looked at Jill and winked.

She silently mouthed, “WOW!”

Jim peppered Jill with questions as we walked down the hallway.

“So where do you work now?”

“Where are you from?”

“Have you ever modeled before?”

“Have you been to college?”

By the time we stepped into the interview room, Jim knew almost as much about Jill as I did. Jill and I sat on the couch as Jim took up his interview position sitting behind the desk.

“So, Jill, how much did Katy explain about this process?” he asked.

“Well, she said that there is pretty good money to be made with your agency and I am excited about that,” Jill responded.

“Did she explain to you that some assignments require nudity?” he asked.

“Yes,” Jill responded, looking at me, then back at Jim.

“You’re OK with that?” he pressed.

“Yes,” Jill responded. “I’ve done nude stuff before, so it’s not a problem.”

“So, if I ask you to strip and pose for some photos, would you?” he asked.

“How much would you pay?” Jill asked.

“Well,” Jim responded, “normally, a photo shoot goes for a thousand and a nude shoot can earn up to five thousand, but since this is an interview, I have to get some sample shots to show to the producers, before they can put a contract on the table.”

Jill looked at me. Her leg bounced up and down as she spoke.

“You don’t have to, if you don’t feel comfortable,” I replied.

“It’s part of the interview process,” Jim responded. “No one sees the photos but me and the producers.”

“OK,” Jill acquiesced. She slipped forward on the couch and slipped her halter top off, her 38dd boobs spilling forth. She gently massaged them and pinched her nipples, as Jim took a few photos. I pulled Jill’s long brown hair back over her soft shoulders, as Jim snapped a few more shots. He stepped around from behind the desk and sat on the front leading edge of the desk.

“I tell you what,” Jim remarked, ‘Turn around and very slowly lower your jeans.”

Jill did as she was instructed, wiggling her butt as she teasingly lowered her jeans, exposing a “barely there” hot pink g-string.

Click. Click. Click. Click. Click.

I grabbed Jill’s ass and squeezed it.

“Oh yeah!” I exclaimed, as I squeezed her firm butt.

Click. Click. Click. Click. Click.

I could tell Jill was getting turned on.

She turned around and smiled as Jim clicked away. She was in full model mode, smiling and teasing and posing, as Jim would tell her to “hold it.”

Jim leaned against the front of the desk, and exhaled.

“Pretty damn sexy,” he remarked.

Jim looked at me and smiled.

“I think it would be great,” he remarked, “If I could get a two-fer.”

“I don’t know,” I replied, “I’ve had my interview. Maybe I should just wait in the waiting room.”

To my surprise, Jill interrupted.

“Oh come on Katy, it will be fun!”

Jill and I had talked about a lot of things and kidded around, but I had never contemplated getting naked with her or in front of her.

“Yeah, Katy,” Jim remarked, “You’ve got a great body. This may very well be the one thing our producers go nuts over.”

I was hesitant, but Jill persisted.

“Pleeeeeeeease,” Jill begged, drawing out the word in a way that only she could do, to get her way. She rubbed her boobs and smiled. Damn it. I hated to be a disappointment. I slipped off my button down white shirt, knowing full well where this was going to go. Jill brushed back her long brown hair over her shoulder and watched as I slid out of my brassiere.

“You have great boobs!” Jill remarked. They weren’t quite as big as Jill’s boobs, but I felt like they were adequate.

I unsnapped the leather side straps on my heels and slid them off. I stood up and shimmied out of my jeans. I sat back down on the couch and slipped my heels back on, re-fastening the side straps. I stood up and did a small turn as Jim clicked away with the camera.

Click. Click. Click. Click. Click.

Jill stood off to the side and smiled.

“Damn sexy!” Jim remarked. I say down on the couch and playfully teased my breasts. My nipples were rock hard.

“Hold on,” Jim interrupted. “Let me get some video.”

Jill sat on the edge of the couch as Jim retrieved the video camera from the desk and set it up on a small tripod he positioned on the desk.

“OK, ladies,” he replied. “Let’s show the producers how sexy and hot you are.”

I looked at Jill and she looked at me. We both had our hands up, waiting for some directions.

“Y’all can be innovative,” Jim responded.

“Tell us what they would like to see,” Jill responded.

“Masterbation,” Jim replied, “Pull that off convincingly and they’ll pay top dollar, I am sure.”

I stuck my fingers into my panties and pretended to be in the throes of a wild orgasm.

SalomeSweett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SalomeSweett



“No, no, no, no,” Jim responded, “too fake.”

“Ok, Ok, Ok,” I replied, “Give me a few, these things just don’t happen, you know.”

Jill sat down on the couch next to me, and spread her legs. She stuck a fore-finger in her mouth and then slipped the same finger in to her pussy, pulling her g-string to the side to expose her vagina. I watched as she lowered her head and closed her eyes, her finger buried deep inside her vagina.

“She’s good,” Jim replied, holding the camcorder. He knelt down in front of Jill and pointed the lens of the camera directly into her crotch.

Watching Jill pleasure herself was a huge turn on for me. I watched as her breasts heaved up and down, her breathing becoming more labored, as she played with herself. I found myself getting wetter and wetter. Jill reached over and took my hand in hers and squeezed as her body shuddered.

“Damn, god-almighty damn!” Jim responded. “Kiss her.”

I froze. I didn’t know if he was talking to me or Katy. Either way, I had never been attracted to another girl and the thought of sharing a kiss with another girl was foreign to me. I looked at Katy for guidance.

“It’s just a kiss,” Katy responded. “Please don’t tell me you have never been kissed by another girl.”

“I’ve never been kissed by a girl,” I replied.

“It’s a simple kiss, nothing more,” Katy remarked. Katy placed my hand on her breast and squeezed my hand. I had never touched a female breast before, except my own.

I took a deep breath and exhaled. I closed my eyes.

“Go for it,” I said.

Katy leaned in close and I could feel her hot breath as she kissed my neck, then right behind my ear. She slipped her hand around my neck and pulled me over closer to where she sat. Our lips met. It was a soft touch, one followed by a more prolonged and more passionate kiss. I opened my mouth to welcome her probing tongue and almost exploded. Hot Damn – what a kiss! I had never been kissed with such softness and passion…not by any man and certainly, never by a girl.

I opened my eyes and looked directly into Katy’s deep blue eyes. Where the hell did she come from? I couldn’t get enough of her. My hand found its way back to her breast and then down to her abdomen. I found myself craving her touches, as Katy slipped her hand over my aching breasts and massaged them. I was getting extremely turned on.

Jim cleared his throat.

“Nice, very nice,” he commented.

I could tell Jim was extremely turned on. A huge bulge had formed in his trousers. I winked at Jim.

“Let me have that camera,” I remarked as I stood up. “If I am going to be in the shot, I think I might want to lean the fine art of cinematography as well.”

Jim handed me the camera.

“Now it’s your turn,” I commanded. “Drop ‘em!”

Jim unfastened his trousers as I took a step back and aimed the camera at him. Jill sat expressionless on the couch as Jim unbuttoned his white, dress shirt, and then dropped his trousers. He had on no underwear and as his huge cock came into full view, Jill covered her mouth in shock.

“Oh my gawd!” Jill exclaimed.

Jim held his cock in his hand and stepped over towards where Jill was still seated on the couch.

“Suck it,” Jim commanded.

Jill reached out and touched Jim’s swollen cock with her forefinger, to see if it was real. I zoomed in on her face as she looked at me.

“Suck it,” I said.

“Oh my gawd!” Jill repeated, as she wrapped her tiny manicured fingers around Jim’s cock. I zoomed in as Jill slipped her lips over the end of Jim’s cock. Her eyes widened when she realized just how enormous the phallic was. She slowly inched him into her orifice, her saliva lubricating his tool. Jim moved his hips in a gentle rocking motion, his hand resting on Jill’s head, as she teasingly toyed and played with his cock.

After a few minutes of erotic foreplay, it was time for some real action. I sat the camera on the desk and checked the view finder to insure it was set wide open to record everything. I stepped over the couch and sat down beside Jill. We alternated sucking on Jim’s cock. I held Katy’s hair back and she reciprocated and did the same for me.

I looked at Katy. I could tell she was hungry. I could see it in her eyes. I looked at Jim and he smiled.

I reached over and slipped Katy’s g-string from her skinny body. Her pussy, like mine, was cleanly shaven. I could tell she was more than ready.

Katy settled back on to the couch, her legs spread. She looked up at Jim and then down at his huge cock, which glistened from the saliva.

“Be gentle,” Jill requested. I took up a position between Jill’s outstretched legs, sitting on the ashen white wood floor in front of the couch, Jim’s hairy legs on either side of me. Jim leaned forward and placed his hands on the seat back of the couch, his face only a mere few inches from Jill’s face, his cock rubbing against the inside of her thigh. I reached between Jim’s legs and positioned Jim’s cock at the entry mark to Jill’s pussy. I rubbed his cock around Katy’s clit and along the sides of her vagina.

“Put it in me,” Katy begged.

I slipped the bulbous head of Jim’s wanker into the outer portion of Jill’s vagina. I watched as he slowly pushed it into her. The veins on the side of his wanker got bigger as he pushed it farther and farther into Jill’s pussy. Jill took in a deep breath and then let it out.

“Ooohhh! Yessss!” Jill exclaimed as Jim’s cock filled her pussy. Jill’s hands were clinched into balls, beating the leather couch, her knuckles white with anticipation. Jim did his best to go slowly, but couldn’t hold back. He rammed his cock forcefully into Jill’s pussy. She shrieked as his pelvis crashed into hers.

“Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” Jill exclaimed. “God damn, fuck! FUCK! Fuck me!”

I smiled, because I knew that feeling all too well. I watched as Jim worked his cock into and out of Jill’s pussy. I had seen porno flicks before, but this front row and up-close personal view was exhilarating. I stuck my fingers into my pussy as I watched Jim pummel Katy’s pussy. I could tell the second Jim had his orgasm, because his legs stiffened. A familiar looking creamy white fluid leaked from Jill’s pussy a few second later.

Jill didn’t hold back.

“Oh my fucking gawd, I’m cuuuuuuumming!” she extolled. She locked her hands around Jim’s waist and thrust her hips upwards, arching her back.

“Ooohhh, yes!!! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” Katy yelled to none one in particular.

Jim slipped out of Katy and leaned back against the interview desk.

“That was intense!” he exclaimed, reaching over and shutting off the camcorder. I sat on the couch beside my friend. Her eyes were rolled into the back of her head.

“Off the charts, intense.” I added.

Jim smiled as he pulled his pants up and refastened them.

“We may have to promote you to talent scout,” Jim remarked, as I slipped my jeans back on.

“How much does it pay?” I asked.

“It is a commission-based job,” Jim responded.

“Can I still model?” I asked.

“Of course,” Jim responded.

Katy was speechless.

“Are you OK?” I asked, looking down at her as she lay on the couch.

“It depends on the definition of OK,” Katy responded, breathlessly. “Give me a few minutes and I’ll let you know.”

Jim typed on a keyboard under his desk.

“I just sent the video off to the producers,” he remarked, as Katy sat up. She took a deep breath and forcefully exhaled.

“Wow!” Jill remarked. “That was intense!”

I put on my bra and my buttoned up my blouse, as Jim reviewed the video on the camcorder. After a few seconds, the reply email “chimed.”

“She is in,” Jim responded. “The producers like you both and would like to schedule follow up interviews for next week.”

I patted Jill on her thigh. She smiled.

Thanks,” she replied.

“No,” Jim interrupted, “Thank you, to the both of you, and congratulations!”

“So when do we get to meet the producers?” I asked.

“We will call you,” Jim responded. “Just give us a few days.”

Katy slipped her halter top back on and wiggled back into her designer jeans. She took a brush from her purse and combed her hair. She then took out a compact mirror and reapplied her pink lip gloss. I did the same, as Jim sat and watched the video. He pushed the stop button on the camcorder.

Jim walked us to the front door and thanked us again for coming in for the interviews.

Katy and I sat in my car for the longest time, speechless. I put on my sunglasses and looked at her.

“You are too fucking sexy,” Katy remarked.

“You too,” I replied, “and I don’t even like girls.”

“Me neither,” Katy responded, putting on her designer shades, “But you, I like.”

Katy patted my thigh.

“Let’s keep it between us,” Katy remarked.

“I will,” I replied, “Just don’t ever kiss me like that again.”

Katy laughed.

“You liked it and you know it,” she remarked.

I had to admit it. I did like it. It was surreal. I liked guys, a lot, and always have, but Katy gave me a fresh perspective on sensuousness, and eroticism, a perspective I had never before experienced.

“I’ll tell you what,” I replied, “If I am ever between boyfriends, I know where I am going.”

Katy smiled and replied,

“Any time, girl friend . . . . anytime.”

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments